Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10800103 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Warhammer 40,000 and Mr. Belvedere. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

STREAKS ON THE ARMOUR,
NEVER MATTERED BEFORE,
WHO CARES.

WHEN YOU DROP KICKED THE XENO
AS YOU BURST THROUGH THE DOOR,
NO ONE GLARED.

BUT SOMETIMES HERESY IS CALLED
AND NO ONE'S SPAAAARED...

>> No.10800137

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and NASCAR. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Moot has to become a NASCAR racer if he wants to become the little girl.

>> No.10800149

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Stephen King's IT. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

>> No.10800161

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Growing Pains and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use incest as a plot device!

>> No.10800181

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 4 and Penn & Teller. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

what is this I don't even

>> No.10800187

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gordon Ramsay and Transformers. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

Pfft, Gordon Ramsay and Transformers? Too easy.

>> No.10800188

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Left Behind and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

The cast travels in a globe to the place where the Rapture will happen. They find Megiddo to be overrun by zombies and make their stand there waiting for Jesus.

>> No.10800192

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

Well this sure won't be hard.

>> No.10800208

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Left Behind and Final Fantasy 9. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

this already exists doesn't it?

>> No.10800224

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

I am not an awesome enough writer to do this concept justice.

>> No.10800240

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and The Real World. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

ahahahahahahahaha

>> No.10800262

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and Inuyasha. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

>> No.10800265

>>10800161
LOL Nice one

>> No.10800271

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

shudder

>> No.10800314

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Reservoir Dogs and CSI: Miami. The story should use murder as a plot device!

"It seems all of our suspects were given a second color codename when they died..."

*sunglasses*

"Mister blood red."

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

>> No.10800342

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monsters Inc and ER. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
Oh Jesus Christ. I don't even have the heart.

>> No.10800346

>>10800314

>> No.10800364

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tarzan and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

>> No.10800400

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Sesame Street. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Wow.

>> No.10800405

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a party as a plot device!

I thought this was a bad idea generator.

>> No.10800410

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Donkey Kong. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

It is an alternate WWII, one that has been going on longer than it had in the regular Marvel Universe due to the Axis making a number of decisions more wisely. Bucky is about to hit puberty, and the nefarious Japs have unleashed a pack of super-intelligent apes on our boys in the Pacific.

>> No.10800431

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and the Partridge Family. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

...and then Sideshow Bob gave everyone a hug and they all sang doo-wop.

>> No.10800445

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

> Isn't that the plot of both already?

>> No.10800447

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neon Genesis Evangelion and Miami Vice. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
Sweet Jesus...

>> No.10800453

>>10800364
sauce?

>> No.10800466

>>10800453
No idea.

>> No.10800467

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Jesse Jackson. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

On Survivor Who Gives A Fuck Anymore: Space, celebrity contestant Jesse Jackson demands to know why he is being voted against.

>> No.10800475

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robin Hood and Transformers. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

>my face...

>> No.10800486

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Michael Moore and Lizzie McGuire. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Wow, just wow.

>> No.10800489

>>10800475
In b4 the Deviantarts read this

>> No.10800515

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Ice Climbers. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!
This is starting to get weird

>> No.10800517

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Siegfried & Roy and . The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

>> No.10800531

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lizzie McGuire and Slaughterhouse 5. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Oh..oh god...can't stop laughing

>> No.10800561

>>10800486

>> No.10800574

>>10800103
Belvedere and Uecker discover a planet of these guys

NOT ONE XENO WAS SPARED

>> No.10800585

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and The Bible. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Whelp, I'm done.

>> No.10800594

>>10800585
Obviously this means that Jack and Jesus are going to fight back to back against and unending horde of furries.

>> No.10800596

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Street Sharks. The story should use furries as a plot device!

>> No.10800600

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Ctrl+Alt+Del. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

At the Independence Day parade, Captain America shows up and beats the shit out of Ethan for his faggotry.

>> No.10800618

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Sesame Street. The story should use floods as a plot device!

>> No.10800621

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Dead Rising. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

>> No.10800623

>>10800596
"Jawso- hugaluglaugh!"

>> No.10800629

>>10800596
That's easy modo

>> No.10800630

>>10800531

And so Chris Redfield slumped to the ground, the feel of an African's teeth in his neck, and died. So it goes. Lizzie didn't see it, though. Lizzie was back in 2001, when her show was on the air...

>> No.10800633

>>10800594

...Thank you, for that is an amazing image.

>> No.10800650

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

MAKE IT SO!

>> No.10800658

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and 1984. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

nigga goddamn

>> No.10800660

>>10800594
>implying Jack and Jesus are two different people

>> No.10800695

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and The O'Reilly Factor. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Billy Boy made the mistake of calling Vegeta a pinhead, and now his long lost twin brother wants revenge.

>> No.10800701

>>10800658
"Tell me where ze ozers are hiding, litle von... or else."

"Nooo! Elmo doesn't like this place! Elmo is scared."

"Very well."

"Ahhh! NOooooOooOOOOooo!"

>> No.10800746

>>10800695
"As Bill O'Reilly stood, all of his guests gasped. There, attached to his buttocks as though it had always been there, was a tail. With a mighty shout, Bill yelled, "FUCKING LIBERALS!' The entire studio vanished in a burst of energy."

>> No.10800758

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic Schoolbus and Portal. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

holy fucking shit yes!

>> No.10800777

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Chapelle's Show. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

It turns out the kids really were in Hell the whole time. The only one who can save their immortal souls? Rick James, bitch.

>> No.10800782

>>10800758

"I don't get this game, Mrs. Frizzle...How do Portals work?"

"I'm so very glad you asked, Phoebe! How about we all take a trip to meet my good friend GLADOS?"

"I knew i should have stayed home today..."

>> No.10800789

>>10800758
"Oh, I knew I should have stayed home today..."

>> No.10800804

>
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and X-Files. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Goddamnit.

>> No.10800811

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Salute Your Shorts and Bubble Bobble. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

>> No.10800837

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and the Daily Show. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

I... I'm not worthy. Could someone else do this one?

>> No.10800844

>>10800789
>>10800782
Iknewishouldhavestayedhometodaymind.

>> No.10800877

>>10800782

"Mrs Frizzle! What are we going to do!? We'll be burned alive!"

"Boy, this game is really HEATING up, isn't it?"

"CAAAARLOOOOOOS!"

>> No.10800935

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hamtaro and Aqua Teens Hunger Force. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

"Hey-ey-ey, Shake, buddy...! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY FRICKIN' BEDROOM AT FOUR IN THE MORNIN'?"

"If you MUST know, I'm looking for something, Carl."

"GET. OUT."

"Not until I find my very expensive and very Asian personal pleasure companion slash device."

"Why would it be HERE in MY HOUSE?"

"The mail guy left his box on your doorstep and he chewed through the box and must've come in here looking for food and shelter."

"W-wait a sec, 'he'?"

"'HE', Carl is a hamster."

"WOULD YOU JUST GET THE F- wait... What is... Somethings crawling around. Som- OH! OH MY GOD! AUUUGH!!!"

"Heeeeeey, you found him! Or, wow, guess he found you, huh? Hehe. So uh, now that he's used property and all I'm gonna need a check for $355 plus shipping. AMS overnight doesn't come cheap."

"AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH!"

>> No.10800983

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and the Muppet Show. The story should use floods as a plot device!

"TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!" "I don't know what you're talking about, there's no dam around here for-" BLAM! "MEEEEEEEP!" "You just shot my lab assistant!" "FOR NOT TELLING ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!"

>> No.10800985

>>10800877
>>10800782
>>10800789
>>10800758

>> No.10801006

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lizzie McGuire and Kill Bill. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Well...fuck...

>> No.10801067

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use a party as a plot device!

At a birthday party, Calvin meets the kids from Family Circus and enlightens them as to the true nature of childhood mischief. For once in Family Circus, hilarity ensues.

>> No.10801115

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy VI and Survivor. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

wat

>> No.10801142

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tom Brady and Splinter Cell. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Not. Fucking. Happening.

>> No.10801183

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Superbad. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Yet again, someone else should do this, because I'm not worthy.

>> No.10801200

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

>> No.10801201

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Cosby Show and Snoop Dogg. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

"Sniggidy-diggidy! These puddin' pops are off th' chain!"

>> No.10801217

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bubble Bobble and Tarzan. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

>> No.10801227

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Days of our Lives. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

I... I...

>> No.10801235

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Scooby Doo. The story should use time travel as a plot device!
I will wreck childhoods with this.
>Ruh-roh, Raggy! Rig Rother is ratching rou!

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and Kill Bill. The story should use a plague as a plot device!
The Bride, fresh from her revenge against Bill, wanders into S-Mart during the company's Employee of the Month ceremony, which inadvertently opens a portal to a dark world, freeing several hundred demons into human hosts, including a very familiar old man with a katana. Hilarity ensues.
>You and I have unfinished busi-
>Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to clear out.
Chainsaw + katana = epic battlemode: on.

>> No.10801238

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Animal Crossing. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

>> No.10801268

>>10801238

>> No.10801273

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monster Garage and Snoop Dogg. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

Jesse James is shot dead by a humiliated Sandra Bullock just before a final "farewell special" is to air live on TV. As the time is blocked out for the show already, it is turned into a touching memorial service where Xzibt, of Pimp My Ride fame announces that the show will be revived in James' memory with himself as a host.

This infuriates Snoop Dogg, who is secretly the power behind both shows and who had been promised by James the credit he so richly deserves for being not only the Doggfather of modern hip-hop but also a mechanical genius. He mourns his unlikely friend, but slowly discovers that the death of Jesse James may be more than the work of an outraged spouse...

>> No.10801276

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use religion as a plot device!

Well hell boy...

>> No.10801284

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friday the 13th and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
I have no words for how bad this is.

>> No.10801296

>>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Oregon Trail. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

I can picture it now, Sailor Moon must journey all the way to the moon while avoiding dangers like dying oxen and typhoid fever.

>> No.10801313

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Diff'rent Strokes and Mortal Kombat. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

What is this I don't even

>> No.10801317

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and The Magic School Bus. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!
This would break me as a man.

>> No.10801322

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and 24. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Animaniacs have clogged a toilet and only Jack Bauer can avoid the shit storm over the president.
He also tortures Brain and pinky.

>> No.10801337

>>10801313
>Whatchu talkin' about, Scorpion?!
>Dad, Arnold stole my necklace and my prom date is due any minute!
>GET OVER HERE

>> No.10801350

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Stephen King's IT. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

>> No.10801369

>>10801350
ROLL FOR SAN LOSS.

>> No.10801459

>>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sealab 2021 and Yoshi's Island. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

The members of Sealab discover a large egg stuck in a chasm which hatches into an adorable lizard. Little do they know that this creature is the key to saving earth from another dark secret Murphy uncovered...

not great, but its the best I can come up with at 5am.

>> No.10801460

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

I thought this thing only generated bad ideas.

>> No.10801476

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and DuckTales. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Humans have returned to earth following their great exodus, determined to make the world right again after rampant consumerism brought about the world's doom in a tidal wave of discarded styrofoam cups.

Now, their bodies bloated and their minds atrophied they seek a way to regain their lost world. Agriculture, scientific theory, and philosophy are no more. Knowledge of the basics of civilization are gone.

In the remains of an old scrap yard lies a wrecked beauty. Smashed like a broken toy sits the dead hulk of Scrooge McDuck's limousine. Decades even before the exodus of man he and his nephews were killed by the last Beagle Boy, distraught over the death of his brothers in their last attempt on the Vault and suicidal with the need for revenge.

Now, as part of the cleanup effort a lone robot trawls the yard looking for something, anything of use. It reaches the limousine, and jammed under a seat it find the document that will resurrect the earth. It has 4 humble words on it's cover:

The Junior Woodchuck Guidebook.

>> No.10801535

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Moulin Rouge. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

I don't know where to begin.

>> No.10801541

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and The Bible. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

OHGOD fuck yeah!

>> No.10801571

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Warhammer 40.000. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

>> No.10801606

>>10801476

>> No.10801655

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Teletubbies. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Wait wat? what is this I don't even

>> No.10801686

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dilbert and the Lion King. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Bwahahaha

>> No.10801770

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Warhammer 40,000 and X-Files. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Inquisitor's Mulder and Scully... What's this about a Chaos Cult?

>> No.10801784

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Metalocalypse. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

FUCK YEAR!

>> No.10801790

>>10801770
>40k
>X-Files
>Gates to Hell

Sounds like Dark Heresy.

>> No.10801806

>>10801784
Brutal.

>> No.10801887

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ctrl+Alt+Del and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

Ethan is running for president. Gordon Ramsay has to fuck his shit up to prevent him from dooming the world under his whims.

>> No.10801896

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and the Lion King. The story should use incest as a plot device!

;_;

>> No.10801901

>>10801606
Thank you. I'm quite proud of it.

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dilbert and Star Fox. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Disabling the Gruntmaster 6000 was only the beginning. The black hole that nearly destroyed the earth was nearly a side effect of the device's true purpose.

The humble engineer that "designed" the thing knew nothing of it's true purpose. He had been psychically manipulated into it's construction by alien agents. Those agents knew that the device would never be allowed to destroy the planet. The planet was too valuable for that.

The Gruntmaster was a signal. It's gravitic disturbance could be felt light years away, without the restriction of the speed of light. The message it broadcast was simple: "Ripe for the Picking"

Unbeknownst to those who sent the signal however it was received by someone they hadn't expected. Earth, it seemed, had a secret guardian who had been watching over the engineer the whole time. He had been hiding, and biding his time.

He allowed the device to be built, and even activated. He too knew that the device would never be allowed to destroy the earth. He regretted the deaths of those who had been killed during the signal's activation but the sacrifice had been necessary.

The pirates that would now swarm to this world now that they had received the signal. They thought they would swarm over a planet completely devoid of defenses. IN reality they would be sticking their heads straight into a trap.

The Guardian discarded the disguise he had been using to keep an eye on the engineer. He was no longer a garbage man. Now once again he was a general. His frist act after restoring himself was to make a call.

"Fox," he said into the phone, "It's time. Time to end this once and for all."

>> No.10802035

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Siegfried & Roy and Family Guy. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

"Damnit, Lois! This is just like the time Sigfried picked Roy as his running mate!"

>> No.10802119

>>10802035
Well done.

>> No.10802222

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining MegaTokyo and Trigun. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

...That's not even a Challenge. It practically writes itself.

>> No.10802688

It wasn’t Katrina, but the storm was bad enough. Bruce had been walking for hours now without seeing a single motorist come along the road. He would need to find shelter soon, or things would be bad. Very bad.
As he rounded a bend in the road, he saw something that flooded his heart with relief. Through the torrential rain of the storm front he could see a solitary sign that stood by the side of the road, welcoming him to a conveniently placed small town.
“Welcome to Silent Hill” said the sign.
He picked up his pace along the road, jogging a bit to try to get under cover. He knocked on the door of the first house he came to, waited, and found no answer. Another knock and a few minutes of waiting convinced him no one was home. He reached for the door handle only to find it locked.
Discouraged, and worried by the increasingly heavy winds he ran further into town. As he went, the white steeple of a church came into view. As he reached the center of town he saw the building itself.

>> No.10802717

>>10802688
Bruce is was a veteran of the itinerant’s lifestyle and knew that provided you were willing to put up with a bit of preaching a church was as good a place as he was likely to find to ride out the storm. He ran up and knocked on the door. There was no answer. The next time he pounded on it, with a boom that had to be echoing within the large open spaces beyond the door. There was no answer.

Finally he tried the door handle, and it turned easily in his grip. He swung the door wide against the push of the wind, and shoved himself into the vestibule beyond.

The wind whipped and howled outside, but though it seemed unusually cold inside the church itself Bruce found comfort at least in getting out of the rain. He removed the tattered jacket he had worn seemingly everywhere with him and shook some of the water free.
He slowly became aware of a low moan. At first he had thought it to be coming from the wind outside, but the more he heard it the more he became convinced that it had to be coming from somewhere within the church itself. He walked among the pews looking for it, but it seemed to be everywhere at once.

“Hello?” he called, “Is anyone there?”

>> No.10802739

>>10802717
The moaning continued, growing stronger and more shrill.

“Is anyone there?” he repeated. “I can help you if I can find you!”

The moan grew into a scream, wailing and growing more and more desperate as Bruce frantically searched the area around the altar. His hand touched a doorway to the left of the altar, and the screaming stopped, abruptly cut off as though in mid breath

“Hang on!” he shouted, “I’ll find you! Just hang on!”

He tore through the doorway, and down the steps that he found on the other side. The stairs ended in a hallway, painted dull gray and lined with concrete. Pipes ran along one side, with water dripping in a place where two lengths were badly joined There were no doors, but the hall took a sharp turn to the right at one end.

The light at the end of the hall blew out in a shower of sparks. Bruce stood there, for a moment unsure whether he should be exploring this place alone.
A scraping noise could be heard from the dark area at the end of the hall. It grew louder, and louder. Bruce found the gorge in his through rising in terror. He had seen many things in his life, but he KNEW that whatever was around that corner was the most frightening thing he had ever seen.

>> No.10802772

>>10802739

The scraping seemed deafening in his ears at this point, and a shape slowly emerged from the darkness. The body seemed human, but it was covered in blood. In one arm it held what appeared to be a gigantic cleaver. Its head was covered by a pyramid-shaped arrangement of metal that hid its face. Under other circumstances the combination would be comical. Here it was terrifying.

In the other arm was…another arm. It was long and slender, perhaps belonging to a woman or a frail teenager. It was remarkably well preserved, and pale almost to the point of glare in the overhead fluorescent lights that ran down the middle of the ceiling. The hand was delicate, and Banner couldn’t make out any trace of callouses from his distance. The other end was a bloody mass, apparently detached below the shoulder, dripping crimson on to the concrete floor.

Terror turned to rage. This monstrosity had clearly just butchered someone; someone who clearly had been defenseless against a monster like this. Already Bruce could feel the rage taking over his senses. His vision began to distort, as it always did when he got furious.

“You bastard!” he gasped, insensate with anger, “I don’t know who that is, but you’ve made me angry now!”

His clothes began to tear.

“You won’t like me when I’m angry!”

>> No.10802792

>>10802688
>>10802717
>>10802739
>>10802772
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and Silent Hill. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

>> No.10802859

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining In the Heat of the Night and Dukes of Hazzard. The story should use incest as a plot device!

Easy.

>> No.10802898

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Legends of the Hidden Temple. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

FUCK YES! LEGEND OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE!

>> No.10802916

>>10802792

Epic win

>> No.10802974

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Indiana Jones. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
Gollum got one last chance. He was ressurected and given the task to steal [random ring of power] from the tomb of a powerful lich, riddled with traps and things.

>> No.10803015

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Quake and Ctrl+Alt+Del. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

I think they already did this one.

>> No.10803100

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and Star Fox. The story should use the future as a plot device!

Goddamnit! Why do I keep getting things I am not worthy of writing?

>> No.10803116

>>10802916
Thanks! The Monster Garage/Snoop Dogg, Wall-E/Ducktales and Dilbert/Star Fox ones are mine too. I'm saving this one though. This is fun!

>> No.10803156

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Animaniacs. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

>> No.10804431

>>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Nash Bridges. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

Morpheus: To your left there is a window: open it... use the scaffold to get to the roof.
Nash: No way. No way. This is crazy.
Morpheus: There are three ways out of SIU: one is that scaffold, the second is a cheap gold watch and retirement, the third is in a flag draped coffin. You take a chance either way: I leave it to you.

>> No.10804484

>>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Doug. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

BITCHES

>> No.10804715

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Murphy Brown and Left Behind. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Not touching that.

>> No.10804783

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Tom Brady. The story should use furries as a plot device!
what is this i dont even

>> No.10804800

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
This will *require* drug abuse to even attempt.

>> No.10804819

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Oregon Trail. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!
Chandler has died of dysentery.

>> No.10804859

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Ow boy...

>> No.10804876

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Spiderman. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
While mythbusting Spiderman's webbing, the hosts of the show are assaulted by wave after wave of zombies. Unable to debunk them, they are forced to do terrible, terrible things to them with a variety of homemade weapons.

>> No.10804946

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Legends of the Hidden Temple and Smurfs. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

YES! YES!

>> No.10804976

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use magic as a plot device!
I have no idea how to address this problem.

>> No.10805070

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Silent Hill. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Big Daddy and Little Sister move to Silent Hill to escape the Madness of Rapture, as "Silent Hill" sounds like a calm, quiet place. It isnt.

>> No.10805143

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Terry Tate, Office Linebacker and Cinderella. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

>> No.10805218

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Frankenstein and King Arthur. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

King Arthur was only two days away from retiring when he was cut down by his bastard son. However, Merlin knew that the world still needed a King Arthur. He then turns to an old friend, Victor Frankenstein for help. With the powers of science and knowledge combined king Arthur is back as Frankependragon! A combination of misc body parts, SCIENCE!, motherfuckin' magic, and JUSTICE.

>> No.10805272

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Half-Life. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Shaggy: I love you, Mr Freeman!
Gordon: ...

>> No.10805280

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and FoxTrot. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Well this would just write itself. Hell, if it turns out be a hoax by Jason it COULD be a Foxtrot comic.

>> No.10805390

>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and World War II. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

I can't help but wonder if this is already a DC Elseworld.

>> No.10806318

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tom Brady and Resident Evil. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Tom Brady recruits a rag tag group of cops to form a football team and drive their way through the zombie team to get to the convenience store.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action