Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 286 KB, 1024x1024, 1275380209740.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722153 No.10722153 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

you have just killed the 3 lamia BBEGs and as you search among there oddly bed rooms you find a small child lamia curled up under one of the bed shivering. It sees you and shivers more tears flowing down its face, whimpering something in a language you cant understand. With mixed emotions knowing that you just killed its family you leave, only to be stopped by a small tug and a tiny but hard to understand voice "don't want to be alone" the half snake child exclaims in accent that sounds like its coming from a snake.

I posted this a month ago and my players Have just recently played it choosing to keep the thing, what would you do?

>> No.10722177

Detect Evil.
If there sis no evil, I take the kid along. Hell, I just killed it's mom probably, feeding her is the least I can do.

And I get her an Ever Burning Candle as a night light.

>> No.10722184

keep it. cause i feel bad,
raise it. to make it a killing machine

>> No.10722191

I would exterminate it for being an abomination just like good ol Sigmar would want. I mean i head shot a 10 year old for growing an extra hand, my witch hunter doesn't let this shit continue.

>> No.10722192

>BBEG

I kill the kid. I assume it's evil.

>> No.10722195

Raise it.

I'd make no excuses about what happened, though. Wouldn't hold it over the kid's head, but I'd have to be honest about it. I think, in the end-adult lamia orphan would appreciate the sincerity, assuming it doesn't try to kill me.

>> No.10722216

Keep it. Snakes are good; women are good (arguable, but still)...
...therefore, little lamias are twice as good.

>> No.10722245
File: 193 KB, 800x754, 1266737526468.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722245

I take her with me...

>> No.10722258
File: 1.19 MB, 600x764, 1271930048313.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722258

>>10722245
And watch her grow...

>> No.10722264

Detect Evil. If evil I keep it and try to raise it to be a good person.
If good I keep it and try to raise it to be even a better person.

>> No.10722286

Personally, I'd beat OP to death with a fucking dictionary.

>> No.10722295
File: 261 KB, 800x1120, 1266737456505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722295

>>10722258
Into a beautiful young woman.

>> No.10722305

id raise her till i find her a better home or..."owner"

>> No.10722347

>>10722245
>>10722258
>>10722295
That you just so happened to have this sequence of pictures, and that they fit together, leads me to believe you spend FOR too much time on /tg/

>> No.10722380
File: 6 KB, 400x400, 2r5dj86.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722380

>>10722347
>for

>> No.10722389

Well, I'd wanted to retire anyway. I mean, the dark ones are slain, the plans are thwarted, and we've got no real enemies worth getting into or troubling ourselves with. So, what do I do?

I go home. I take my daughter with me, and I raise her up to be a good, upright young woman. She can hate me for killing her mother - but I'd sleep with the door open and be unafraid to turn my back. I'd give her a home, toys and an education. I'd teach her what I knew. Why? Because, I owe her that much. I took away what cared for her, now I had to fill the gap.

If I taught her everything she needed, when I was old and grey, I could look on her, proudly, and say:

"That's my daughter."

I just hope she'd forgive me for what I had to do.

>> No.10722390

>>10722153
...
>>10722245
>>10722258
>>10722295

BEST ANSWER.

>> No.10722400

Old copypasta is old.

Also, OP is a troll.

>> No.10722402

>>10722177
This. Take her with us. Ask the paladin to covertly detect evil. If evil take her to a lawful evil friend of mine.

>> No.10722433

>>10722402
if you associated with evil, even lawful evil, why would you have a paladin around?

>> No.10722442

>>10722400
>old copypasta

>op said he posted this a month ago

hur dur faggots dont know how to read

>> No.10722454

>>10722433

Paladins can't just go willy-nilly smiting and cleaving, even if they detect evil. It's still murder if you kill a guy for no reason, even if he's a douche.

>> No.10722465

>>10722389
This man embodies everything right about /tg/.

>> No.10722469
File: 7 KB, 191x234, 1271122076794.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722469

>>10722389

>> No.10722476

Well, I always wanted to be a daddy...

>> No.10722479

>>10722442
>completely trusts OP

hahaohwow

>> No.10722492

assuming lamias are snake people.

I would probably keep it, if nothing else, to raise and lightly question about BBEGs' connections to other BBEG.

>> No.10722497

>>10722286
This.

>> No.10722499
File: 1.11 MB, 320x240, 1270608058352.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722499

He DID post this a month ago, you newfags.

>> No.10722507

Can I name her Hero?

>> No.10722528

>>10722499

WE KNOW, you sycophantic twat.

>> No.10722538

>>10722507

This is serious question.

>> No.10722540

>>10722347
what I wanna know is why shes topless in the first two.
I smell Pedo.

>> No.10722557
File: 30 KB, 640x360, 182072a0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722557

>>10722479

it doesnt matter

>> No.10722607
File: 171 KB, 800x792, lamia-vital-statistics -naga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722607

>> No.10722616
File: 206 KB, 850x637, 1275646493051 -naga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722616

>>10722607

>> No.10722630

>>10722607
mind translating?

>> No.10722646

Wait! What's a lamia?

>> No.10722658

>>10722646
wow really? like this whole thread is nothing but lamia, op's picture is of a lamia
dumbass

>> No.10722660

>>10722507
I'd hope so. Hero. Freedom. Hope.

I'd want her to be happy. I'd want her to know good and honor and joy. I'd hope, just hope, she'd be willing to forgive me.

And if it got my throat cut one night, well...

Being a hero isn't easy. Even if you have to do the hardeset thing to do the rightest thing.

>> No.10722661
File: 214 KB, 500x930, 1270691491016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722661

>> No.10722670

She's probably what a three point exotic follower? My Bard can roll with it. Keep her, and raise her as a member of my traveling acting troupe.

>> No.10722699

raep

>> No.10722706
File: 96 KB, 700x500, 1268447055369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722706

Chop off it's tail part but leave its vag. Rape it until it stops breathing/bleeding.

>> No.10722707

>>10722670
Now I can just imagine a young Lamia hitching a lift on the arm of the Strongman.

>> No.10722714

If it's a male, keep it and raise it as a pseudo-son, teaching it the ways of Lawful tyranny and rule of the strong.

If it's a female, sell it into slavery. Bitches be for babies, and I ain't fuckin' no snake.

>> No.10722730
File: 328 KB, 600x785, 1263977350671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722730

>>10722706
have fun with that

>> No.10722763

keep it, turn it into a fuck slave, on the off chance my human sperm can get her pregnant sell the babies off to slave traders to raise, or eggs set up a shop for "exotic omlets" for half the eggs and the other half sell to slave traders

>> No.10722764

>>10722730
If it breathes, I can rape it.

I'll just find a good bloodied hole after the chopping.

>> No.10722784

I'd take it with me, and raise it into some kind of good-aligned companion of mine. I'd teach it the history of the world, and spin tales of my past adventures to it.

A Lamia Companion. Hell yes.

>> No.10722787

It's odd, in DnD Lamia are half lion people. I would use them for my campaign, but half lion isn't as adorable as half snake

>> No.10722790

Raise her as Glorious Russian Soldier and when she is of age, induct her into my team of Spetznaz- that or travel to Cerekgrad.

>> No.10722807

>>10722763
>>10722389
the two sides of the /tg/ coin

>> No.10722808

>>10722730
Better, question, Why the fuck do you have that?

>> No.10722823

>>10722784
I just used those snake people races ( i forget the name) and removed the D&D lamias from my world, works fine

>> No.10722836

>>10722823
Yuan ti?

They aren't the same really....

>> No.10722843

>>10722787
NOW they're beetle people.
As in... people made of Beetles.

>> No.10722848

>>10722808
im not to sure to be honest

>> No.10722861

>>10722790
This man is credit to team.

>> No.10722875

>>10722836
theres a template for "Yuan ti snake tail-no legs" somewhere in MM i'm pretty sure thats the basic idea of a lamia

>> No.10722954

>>10722843
Wow. Way to make up your minds WotC.

>> No.10722959
File: 138 KB, 619x800, 1266738378213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10722959

>> No.10723030

>>10722875
Yuan ti half-bloods?

It says they have a snake head, but that is easily changed really...

>> No.10723190

>>10722707
"Tonight the Peaceful Valley Players are proud to bring you a story of Courage! Of Valor! Of... Love?"
The 'Magnificent Robert DeFolini' leans towards the crowd, his hands making grand and sweeping gestures. The old-men in the back chuckle in their memories, the young maids blush, and the youngsters lean forward as though the small wooden stage might run off into the warm summer night.

"For your enjoyment, the tale of brave Prince Forile (played by our brilliant Rollen) in his mission to save the lovely Princes Demini (Played by our Beautiful Sssssarah) from the vile monster The Green Howler (played by yours truly).

And with that he vanishes with a flourish behind the patched and faded curtain.

>> No.10723200
File: 96 KB, 514x900, Lamia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10723200

>>10722843
>"What did you do to my mother, 'Daddy'?"

>> No.10723260

I hated this thread a month ago, and I still hate it today.

1. The odds of you being able to rehabilitate it, if that even works for monsters, is low.

2. Who knows what fucked up kind of instincts that thing has got? Will forcefully educating it in the ways of "Civilized" creatures even work?

3. You can't leave it on it's own. At best it'll starve, at worst it'll just grow up to become another Lamia and kill people for food.

4. You're only being sympathetic because its "a girl", and it's playing on our emotions due to it's mimicry of human children.

In closing, the only reasonable option both as a person and as an adventurer is to give it a quick and relatively painless death.

>> No.10723301

>>10723260
A boy?
A girl?
A hermaphrodite?

Who /fucking/ cares what gender it is?

It's a child. Even if it's an alien, a monster, it deserves this chance, or what are we, but monsters with bigger swords?

Who cares what gender it is?

It's a living sentient being who is not a threat.

>> No.10723315

>>10723030
yeah basically

>> No.10723365

>>10723260
Exactly.

It's rape time!

>> No.10723366

Kill it; purge the unclean things.

>> No.10723394

>>10723301

Get back to Cybertron, Prime

>> No.10723407

>>10723394
GIVE ME YOUR FACE

>> No.10723416

It might be jackass thing to do but kill it i guess, i mean i was obviously killing the others for some reason and i hate to leave things incomplete so....

>> No.10723427

>>10723260
Whether or not normal methods would work to rehabilitate it, the fact remains that there are many paranormal methods available in any world in which lamia children exist.

In other words, even if it's difficult, it's possible, and difficult quests shouldn't bother adventurers, especially good adventurers whose consciences wouldn't allow them to kill helpless creatures.

>> No.10723433
File: 8 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10723433

Stop Killing!

Start Raping!

>> No.10723434

Try to comfort it, but then kill it quickly enough so it won't feel pain, like a gun or something to the head. Boom, snake comforted, responsibility gone.

>> No.10723436

>>10723260
>grow up to become another Lamia and kill people for food.

you racist fuck

>> No.10723442

>>10723407

GIVE ME HIS ARMS!

>> No.10723448

Am I really the only one who killed off the goblin babies & women after the defenders were defeated?

>> No.10723476
File: 9 KB, 256x256, 1275654919467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10723476

>>10723442
Huh

>> No.10723495

>>10723448
Yes, because the rest are weenies who love and cherish life.

I rape things. I rape all things.

>> No.10723516

Poke out one of its eyes because while I can't bring myself to kill something that wasn't my target, I'm fully aware that it'll one day grow up to be strong enough to avenge its kin.

Use that blind spot to my advantage much later in life when we fight to the death as fated.

>> No.10723529

>>10723516
Use the jelly for wanking?

Good Idea!

>> No.10723565

>>10723427
If we're going to start rambling on about how there are "Paranormal" methods to solve the problem, then you lose anyway since it would be against it's will, which would violate it's rights as a sentient creature. If you were to use magic to "fix it", then you've already killed it by fucking with it's head.

Secondly, why would an Adventurer even take the time to help out a monster? If it's difficult then there's no way in hell a Chaotic Neutral or Evil character is going to help that thing.

And this whole ridiculous exercise ignores the very premise of racial alignments.

>> No.10723570

oh look this thread again and you all fell for it

whores.

>> No.10723590

>>10723570
If "falling for it" gets me this kind of interesting conversation, I'll fall for it every time.

>> No.10723607

>>10723529
Never, because I'm an assassin that finds no joy in my work.

>> No.10723626

I can haz raeptiemz plz?

>> No.10723720

>>10722245
>>10722258
>>10722295
Nice pictures aside, from the opposing angle this is the setup for angstroms of juicy, juicy angst.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm sexually attracted to the man who killed my parents. I...I can't...oh, god, I'm so fucked up..."

>> No.10723780

>>10723720
isnt there some sort of disabilty for that type of thing?

>> No.10723900

>>10723516
Go back to drumming, Kiri.

>> No.10723944

I've seen way too much of Karbo's artwork to assume the answer is anything but "Kill it before it eats you".

>> No.10723974
File: 480 KB, 2148x1516, Pretty Lamia 26+27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10723974

Pretty Lamia as supplied by /d/ and /rs/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=enyar7ko

>> No.10724010

>>10722730
What the fuck is...
YOU CANNOT HAVE A HEART THAT FAR AWAY FROM THE LUNG HEARTS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY. ALSO WHY DOES THIS SNAKE HAVE BOTH AN OVARY AND A TESTICLE.

>> No.10724053

>>10724010

Look again idiot. The male one is seperate, meaning that is the main difference between the male and females.

>> No.10724129
File: 411 KB, 1280x960, 1276979967604 -naga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10724129

supplied by /tg/

>> No.10724296

>>10724010
Two hearts idiot, Anterior and Posterior, meaning it has one for its human bitz, and one for its snake bitz.

>> No.10724519

Helm of alignment reversal. It is an interesting moral conundrum, but the answer is still pretty simple - if you find killing the child repugnant, but know you would be a fool to raise such a creature as you know it will kill you at its first opportunity (alignment: always chaotic evil means they are not fucking around) then you have to explore other options.

That said, yes, mucking with the girl's free will is far from a moral act.

Why not quest to find some other lamia?

>> No.10724646

From what I hear snakes make good eating. It wouldn't be cannibalism if you only eat the slithery-bits, right?

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Prepare-a-Rattlesnake-for-Good-Eating

>> No.10724758

>>10724519
A being that is "always" this or that has no moral freedom.

And snake girls are definitely not "always evil." Mariliths don't have kids, I don't think yuan ti are always evil, and lamia per se refers to liontaur faggots, not snake creatures.

>> No.10724889

>>10724758
>Lamia per se refers to liontaur faggots, not snake creatures
Only in 3.5e, which is ridiculous.

>> No.10724899
File: 97 KB, 887x382, goblins the ranger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10724899

I'm suprized no one has mentioned this guy.

>> No.10724928

>>10724899
of course they didn't. that comic sucks shit and we all know it

>> No.10724933

>>10724646
You know I hear drinking venom from certain snakes can be good for you. Unless you've got an ulcer or some way for it to get straight into your boodstream obviously.

>> No.10724947
File: 23 KB, 172x694, justice face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10724947

>>10724899

>> No.10724949

>>10724889

Your point? "Always evil" is a 3e thing.

>> No.10724960

detect evil, take it either way and raise it differently depending on what it is

evil, i would raise it to kill nearly everything to move

good, id raise it to be what else, good

>> No.10725137

>>10724949
OP didn't specify system. "Always Evil" is just as retarded as Lamia's being liontaurs or beetle version of the worm that walks.

>> No.10725264
File: 61 KB, 408x473, guts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10725264

These are the bodies of your family. I am the one that killed them. If you still want to follow me, fine. Go right ahead, but it's up to you to keep up.

You probably hate me, that's normal. If you want me dead, you're welcome to try killing me. But know this, if you try to hurt anyone other than me, save in self defense, I will show no hesitation to kill you.

If you can abide by that, then I'll do what I can to keep you alive while you are around me. I killed your family. I took away your caretakers. I owe you that much.

Sunrise is in a few hours, you have until then to decide what you want.

Pay your respects, pack your things, do whatever you want. I'll be sleeping by the entrance.

>> No.10725282

>>10725264
Guts...Has had a hard life...

>> No.10725295

Kill it.
Fucking monsters, Zarus has no time for your kind.

>> No.10725302

"The emperor protects all those who follow him, will you serve the emperor?"

>> No.10725324

>>10725302
oh and i might if i have to, have the tail part removed and replaced with prosthetic legs

>> No.10725330

Kill it.

No different than stopping on a bug, or using a tiny fish as bait when fishing.

>> No.10725353

>>10725282

He needs some time to rest...

>> No.10725457

>>10725324
Or go Admech and hide it beneath machinery, real or fake.

>> No.10725476

I couldn't kill it even as an evil character. D'awww conquers all.

>> No.10725522
File: 374 KB, 550x700, 1239528245172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10725522

Start a family!

>> No.10725665
File: 139 KB, 1024x768, guts cosplay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10725665

So... you coming or not?

>> No.10725780

I know that taking her with you sounds like a good deed. But let's face it anons, after killing her parents, taking her is something quite sadistic in my book.
Maybe leaving her in an orphanage would be the best
But you know she'll eventually come back seeking vengeance

>> No.10725803

I rape her dead with that dildo I made that I based on Se7en.

>> No.10725842

>>10725803
Niiiiiiiice.

>> No.10725874
File: 837 KB, 1024x4096, 1275383704849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10725874

>> No.10725898

>>10725874
I'm a summoner.
>lisp
>summoning devils
WELP, THIS IS SURE TO END WELL.

>> No.10725939

>>10725898
I'd rescue it just so that it could fuck up and I could hear it scream "THEY'RE RAPING MEEEEEE! THEY'RE RAPING MEEEEEeeeeeeee....."

>> No.10726022
File: 99 KB, 468x676, berserk_guts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726022

Good night, Lamia. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

>> No.10726042
File: 7 KB, 140x140, 20070918_205449_grey_knight.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726042

Purify it

>> No.10726063

>>10725780
My party once killed a Harpy, then found it's nest.
We left the egg, which we kept warp, at a temple of Pelor that my Paladin came from. Being a half orc, my Paladin figured that the temple was at least something used to dealing with non-humans. My party was always joking about running into a Harpy Paladin of Pelor.

>> No.10726087
File: 194 KB, 800x783, Redemptionist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726087

>>10726042

Can I help?

>> No.10726122
File: 1.32 MB, 1555x1200, 1250884263098.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726122

>>10726087

You are welcome, brother

>> No.10726145
File: 87 KB, 674x1024, The_Black_Templar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726145

>>10726087
OF COURSE, BROTHER. ANY MAY FIGHT TO PURGE THE XENO.

>> No.10726254
File: 278 KB, 817x677, sergalmarine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726254

>>10726145
Hey bro can I help

>> No.10726306
File: 397 KB, 400x720, deathwatch-art6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726306

>>10726254
Of course! Just step into these *ahem* drop pod restraints.

>> No.10726327
File: 86 KB, 179x182, emprahhh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726327

>>10726254

/tg/...I am dissapoint.

>> No.10726392

>>10726042

And that's a /thread... eeerrrrrr

>>10726254

/THREAD NOW

>> No.10726415
File: 18 KB, 350x350, 1275776882761.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726415

>>10726327

Oh my, what did I do wrong this time?

>> No.10726435

Warhammer fags ruining everything as always...

>> No.10726463
File: 195 KB, 1250x1250, 1275777120342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726463

>>10726435
So typical of them, nowadays, isn't it?

>> No.10726468

>>10726415
Be a furfag.

>> No.10726487
File: 74 KB, 1250x1250, 1275831940795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726487

>>10726468
Oh dear. It's hardly something I can help.

>> No.10726508
File: 185 KB, 800x764, 1186607612_sna32pe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726508

>>10726487

Step into the fire.

>> No.10726531

Say whatever you want but furfags are less annoying than most of the "groups" here.

>> No.10726550

>>10726531
Come off it, sergalfag.

>> No.10726591

>>10726550

do i look like a fucking sergal?
the sergal is over there
>>10726487

>> No.10726616
File: 153 KB, 1250x1250, 1275831810741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726616

>>10726550
I believe you've mistaken my identity. The one to whom you are addressing is certainly not I.
>>10726508
I don't think that's the wisest of decisions, don't you agree?

>> No.10726671
File: 81 KB, 540x316, 1275287130533.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726671

>>10726616

Thats just one way to solve your furry problem, you could also take a bite out of my sword. Who am I kidding , I insist. Can you spell Throatswordfuck?

>> No.10726676

>>10726616

i think that tea/coffee isn't good for you Mr Sergal
you can't assimilate it properly

>> No.10726689

>>10726676
Good point.

Sergal, can you even metabolize the lactose in milk, or do you have it without?

>> No.10726727
File: 191 KB, 300x400, 1269913634430.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726727

>>10726676
>>10726689
>saying that tea has milk in it

>> No.10726747

>>10726063
>Harpy Paladin of Pelor

But harpies dont have hands...

>> No.10726754

>>10726727
Hey, I have it without but that's not everyone, is it?

>> No.10726766

>>10726727
>doesn't put milk in their tea
What are you american?

>> No.10726774
File: 217 KB, 1250x1250, 1275839390800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726774

>>10726689
You are silly to assume that my tea has milk in it. Sergals can't drink milk.

>> No.10726779

>>10726727
Chai-tea. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

>> No.10726790

what the hell is going on in this thread?

it's not about lonely lamias anymore?

>> No.10726806

>>10726774
Which is funny, cuz apparently predatory furfags cant ingest a bodily fluid."

>> No.10726809

>>10726747
Use a foot bow.

>> No.10726812

>>10726790
If you can find an image of a Sergal Lamia, so be it.

>> No.10726814

>>10726774

don't do that in front of us, Mr Sergal. It's quite disgusting for (most) humans

>> No.10726817

>>10726774
Any other dietary problems you want to tell us about? No molars either, but I guess that depends on what you eat.

>> No.10726844

>>10726747
>Harpy Paladin of Pelor
>harpies dont have hands...

You are now picturing a harpy paladin flying at enemies while gripping a sword handle with her teeth.
Manually.

>> No.10726877
File: 36 KB, 350x350, 1275831690243.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726877

>>10726817
We live on ale.

>> No.10726886
File: 486 KB, 791x1224, Sergal_fanart_color_by_siekfried.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726886

This thread is about sergals and dietary problems now.

>> No.10726894

>>10726877
You live on faggotry.

>> No.10726898
File: 148 KB, 399x520, Jakk's pilot costume.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726898

>>10726886
I can dig.

>> No.10726905

>>10726886
This thread is now about how to be purged is the fate of the furfag.

>> No.10726924
File: 59 KB, 500x750, 1233643366663.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726924

>>10726898

amusing...

>> No.10726926
File: 148 KB, 1250x1250, 1275791842285.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726926

>>10726905
Your aggressive manner suggests guilt. Are you hiding something, Mr. or Miss Anonymous?

>> No.10726938
File: 505 KB, 960x1200, Chiral_Sisters_by_LordMagicPants.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726938

>>10726924

>> No.10726939

>>10726905

yeah, the "40k idiot" thread is over there. Just go around the corner and GTFO

>> No.10726944

>>10726727
the majority of the western world drinks tea with milk in it.

thank the British for that

>> No.10726965
File: 314 KB, 1275x1754, 1259968613146 -naga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726965

>> No.10726967

Sergalfag is polite and funny, while the 40kkid is an idiot.

This amuses me.

>> No.10726978
File: 488 KB, 900x1150, dd5188f43da43c5bdb2f7ee0fcced1ec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726978

>> No.10726980

Ah, a perfectly good thread ruined once again by Warhammer idiots and that Sergal idiot.

I'm going to close my eyes and concentrate very, very hard and pretend the thread ended with the post that had the Princess Bride reference.

>> No.10726983

As a 40K fag myself I have to say...
THANKS FOR RUINING A PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD AND BRINGING IN THE SERGALFAG.

>> No.10726984

>>10722153

I kill it. It is a monster. The laws of my kingdom do not recognize this THING, this predator species as anything near human.

Or cut off the snake parts and buy her a wheelchair.

>> No.10726987

>>10726926
Absolutely! Anger at you furfags shoehorning your fetishes into every thread obviously means I'm a closet furry.

>> No.10726995
File: 132 KB, 259x274, Sarge.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726995

I WOULD BE FURIOUS AT HOW LITTLE TALK THERE IS OF KILLING THIS THING, BUT I WAS RECENTLY INFORMED THAT RACE WAR 101 IS NO LONGER A MANDATORY COURSE. I BLAME SOCIETY MORE THAN I BLAME YOU, YOU MILKSOPS.

>> No.10726996
File: 153 KB, 1250x1250, 1275831177403.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10726996

>>10726944
But only the classiest of teas are drank black.

>> No.10727016

>>10726983
HOW THE FUCK WOULD /tg/ KNOW THAT THE INEVITABLE TURN EVERY THREAD TAKES ON THIS BOARD WOULD BRING IN THE FURFAG?

>> No.10727018
File: 208 KB, 634x555, Sergal__white_and_grey_by_Rotarr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727018

last one, i don't want to ruin this post anymore.

>> No.10727019

>>10726995
It's not a goblin, sarge, it's a snake-girl. C'mon, you know you'd keep it.

>> No.10727020
File: 209 KB, 1000x648, 70.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727020

>>10726996
not bad, though missing sergal-wyrm-shit's lazy quebecois speech, yeah?

>> No.10727023

>>10726886
you mean like their adverse reactions to large amounts of lead?

>> No.10727035

>>10727016

come on, don't be like that. You know that Warhammerfags (long name) ruin more threads

>> No.10727043

>>10727020
It's also the filenames, Scaredy.

>> No.10727052
File: 247 KB, 1250x1250, 1275792216586.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727052

>>10726987
But I have yet to post a single image that comes anywhere near the sexual or fetishistic.

>> No.10727059

>>10727016
Because Sergalfag always shows up after a thread has gone to shit.

>> No.10727062

>>10726727
why is this saved as a PNG?
It's a digital photo, therefore it's been given lossy compression by the camera already. Saving it as a lossless png will do nothing. Bah.

Sorry, /tg/. This is my pet peeve, people misusing image formats.

>>10726774
See that? That's a purely digital drawing, and thus has not been compressed due to the constraints of digital photograph. Saving that as a PNG is great, stops it becoming noticably artifacted. The point of a lossless format is to preserve fidelity in images that have flat planes of a single colour and sudden changes - like you get in digital artwork of this ilk. A photograph will not have such things, and so only heavily (read:mspaint) compressed digital photos will have noticeable artifacts. No point using a larger filesize than is requires - although this image is only 191k, so my guess is you've just renamed it .png because someone has told you "png is better quality" and you think renaming a file will magically do all the changes required.

As I said, this is my pet peeve. I can't help it. Once a month or so, it boils over and I make a post like this.

>> No.10727064

>>10727020
You know, now we just need Exalted's wise posts and we can archive this as "A Confederacy of Dunces".

>> No.10727080

>>10727035
The thread was dead already. I expected it to stay dead.

>> No.10727094
File: 13 KB, 323x356, Accountant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727094

Oh well I am an accountant and am consequently to boring to be of interest.

>> No.10727098
File: 132 KB, 259x274, Sarge4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727098

>>10727019
WHO FUCKING CARES IF THEY'RE NOT GOBLINS? I KILL GOBLINS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR KILLING THEM, THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE.
LAMIAS ARE THE SAME THING, EXCEPT WITH BETTER EXPRESSIONS AND LESS KICKING.

>> No.10727101

>>10727043
finished with exams, dice2?

>> No.10727105

>>10727064
For some reason, I enjoyed that book, despite all the underlying angst.

>> No.10727112

>>10726995

Sarge, Lamia like killing goblins!

>> No.10727114
File: 33 KB, 985x384, StopSpammingFurryPorn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727114

>>10727052
So this is no longer all about you?

>> No.10727135
File: 30 KB, 350x350, 1275776401872.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727135

>>10727114
As a matter of fact, the entire thread is clean of furry porn.

>> No.10727139
File: 32 KB, 415x476, shalelu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727139

>>10727112

Oh...excellent, go ahead then!

>> No.10727140

>>10727101
One left mate. Intro to python programming on monday.

I could sleep through it right now and still pass but I have a bet with the other person in my class who could do the same. Trying to beat him, so have to put in some effort.

What are you up to?

>> No.10727141

>>10722153
"looks like I've got a new pair of boots"

Fucking nagas/lamias, all the same, i make it a personal missions to end the vile beasts where ever i find them.

>> No.10727145

>>10727052
Furry IS a fetish, fuckhead.

>> No.10727159

>>10727112
THAT'S LIKE SAYING I SHOULDN'T TAKE POTSHOTS AT FISH BECAUSE THEY HATE GETTING A HOOK THROUGH THE LIP AS MUCH AS I DO.
AND SHOOTING FISH IS JUST FANTASTIC.

>> No.10727174

It's nature as a monster cannot be changed. I will kill it long before it will ever take the place of it's predecessors.

>> No.10727175

>>10727139
I SEEM TO HAVE DEVELOPED ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA. I'M GOING TO GO LAY DOWN IN A PILE OF BOTTLES.

>> No.10727178

>>10722389

THIS.

>> No.10727197

>>10727145

not really. It's usually related with the sex thing but it's not a sexual fetish itself

>> No.10727204
File: 37 KB, 350x350, 125030121284.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727204

>>10727145
But in this instance, it is not, as there has been nothing that could be even vaguely defined as pornographic in this thread. It would probably be far more accurate to call it "Anthro", if you perceive furry as more of a fetish than an art style.

>> No.10727212
File: 121 KB, 800x800, Sergal Hurr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727212

>>10727145
>implying everything isn't fetished by one group or another
>implying that the that if furries fetishize anthro creatures then images of such = porn
>implying that if I posted images of balloons and followed that same logic I'm posting inflation porn
>implying faulty logic

>> No.10727221

>>10727204

Sergfag, you are awesome

>> No.10727225

The term "furry" has been utterly abused to the point where it has several different meanings depending on who you ask and nobody can agree on exactly what that meaning is or what it encompasses.

>> No.10727236
File: 82 KB, 600x800, rawg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727236

>> No.10727237

>>10727204
I see plenty of nipples in this thread.

>> No.10727261

>>10727237
But those are Lamias, which are not furry.

>> No.10727262
File: 125 KB, 477x781, 972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727262

>>10727140
dreaming of winter, relief from summer heat

craving dinner tonight

party time when you're done with exams?

>> No.10727274

>>10727212
SERGALS WERE INVENTED BY A FURFAG TO PANDER TO HIS FETISHES. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THIS.

>> No.10727283

>>10726995

Shaddap and get back to hating goblins.

>> No.10727298

>>10726877
I thought the dorfs lived on ale.

>> No.10727301

>>10727145
everything is a fetish

>> No.10727306

>>10727261
>implying that monster girls are not furry

>> No.10727314

>>10727236
Zits and bad skin is the new 'legs & hips'

>> No.10727330

>>10727262
Definitely. Hope it cools down for you there, but I can't say I feel too bad for you- can't wait for summer to get back here.

>> No.10727356
File: 124 KB, 1250x1250, 1275777564293.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727356

>>10727274
You're saying that because they are used in porn, that anything involved with them is inherently pornographic? You could say the same thing about cars. As was addressed in the very same post you responded to.

>> No.10727386

>>10727262
Not a summer kind of guy eh?

>> No.10727396
File: 24 KB, 704x528, 1277146989930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727396

>> No.10727406

>>10727356
This radio show I listen to actually interviewed a guy who fucks cars.

>> No.10727410
File: 68 KB, 900x675, 230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727410

>>10727386
tolerable at night

still long for snowfall of december and january though, eh?

>> No.10727429

>>10727356
I say that SUDDENLY TRAPS or SUDDENLY DICKGIRLS is also fetishistic, no matter if porn is involved or not.

>> No.10727439

>>10727406
There's even a name for it, how fuckin' weird is that?

>> No.10727443

>>10727330
^

>> No.10727449

>>10727356
You're saying that cars were invented so that a guy could fap to them?

>> No.10727451
File: 276 KB, 1250x1248, Sergal Shot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727451

>>10727274

Partially true, but Mick did not create them solely for such. Rain and pals do not exist in a vacuum, they're part of an entire setting.

They're not terribly different from the Drow. There's fetishistic elements but those tend to take a back seat to everything else outside of porn.

Also;

>implying u mad

Calm down. It's the internet.

>> No.10727458

>>10727410
Can't say I blame you. I love watching the snow fall. In my opinion, it is beautiful.

>> No.10727481

>>10727306

That's because monstergirls AREN'T furry. They are allowed and even celebrated on /d/, while furry is not. Monster girls always have more human facial features, which is I think the key difference. It makes it more "human who happens to have a tail" than "snake who happens to be kinda human-shaped."

>> No.10727484

I don't get it. Why that hate against the furries?
Ok, you don't share the same love. So?

Let them be fa/tg/uys... most of you are always talking about 40k and nobody gives a shit. Do the same.

>> No.10727532
File: 26 KB, 600x300, 68ChargerRT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727532

>>10727449
How else do you explain this?

>> No.10727536

>>10727484
BECAUSE 40K IS NOT A FETISH. STOP FUCKING FORCING YOUR FETISH INTO EVERYTHING.

>> No.10727560

>>10727532
That's not fair. Anyone would fuck a '68 Charger. Those lines...

>> No.10727589
File: 78 KB, 370x293, BodyModFurry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727589

>>10727481
>implying that /d/ is a benchmark for what is and is not furry

>> No.10727597

>>10727536

of course, we never see erotic 40k art in /tg/...

and don't go back to the fetish thing. It's not a fetish itself.

>> No.10727599

>>10727532

Well I know my loins are stirring.

>> No.10727604
File: 348 KB, 1300x867, 204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727604

>>10727458
calming see snow shake down from the sky

kill to sleep on blanket of snow under northern-lights once more

>> No.10727614

>>10727536

40k sure has been fetishized by the HUMANITY FUCK YEAH types.

>> No.10727617
File: 84 KB, 1250x1250, 1275831512625.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727617

>>10727536
But you're clearly aggressive towards images that aren't sexual, or related to the fetish side of furry art.

>> No.10727619

>>10727589
Furry is anthropomorphic animals.
Quick, what kind of anthropomorphized animal is a lamia?

>> No.10727665

>>10727619

A naga!

>> No.10727681

>>10727597
Yes, it is. Sergals are inarguably a fetish. They were made to be a fetish and remain a fetish.

>> No.10727690
File: 389 KB, 604x741, Chiralskill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727690

Continuing dump.

>> No.10727694 [DELETED] 

>>10727619

A duck!

>> No.10727706
File: 101 KB, 606x808, BlackLance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727706

>> No.10727715

>>10727617
He hates you by proxxy.

>> No.10727719

>>10727617
It. Is. Still. A. Fetish.
If dickgirl enthusiasts hijacked thread, that would not be any better. EVEN IF THERE WAS NO PORN INVOLVED.

>> No.10727722
File: 31 KB, 800x441, HolyGrail015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727722

>>10727619

A duck!

>> No.10727734
File: 312 KB, 680x900, Naga__Water___Paizo_Pub__by_Cloister.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727734

>>10727665

This is actually true, in a round-about tortured logic sort of way.

>> No.10727757

>>10727734
BUT NAGAS AREN'T ANIMALS!

>> No.10727767
File: 101 KB, 702x510, Fionasleeping.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727767

>>10727719
>>10727719
>>10727719

>> No.10727802
File: 159 KB, 800x800, Sergal Dearlosers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727802

>>10727719

Furries are less like dickgirls and more like elves.

Elves are often fetishized, so one could argue that putting elves into everything is "forcing your fetish into everything." Especially when you consider how many things have elves. Like Eldar in 40K.

Thing is, elves - like anthros - can exist outside sexual situations. They're things that are found aesthetically appealing like tall, dark handsome men or fiery redheads or whatever it is that appeals to one's aesthetic sensibilities.

>> No.10727805

>>10727757

Yes they are, silly. Just like humans!

>> No.10727836
File: 147 KB, 600x339, Kodokuna-eye_full_7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727836

>> No.10727855

>>10727802
Look, gnolls aren't furry, for instance.
SERGALS ARE BECAUSE THEY WERE CREATED TO BE A FETISH!
IT'S LIKE SAYING CHARACTERS THAT DRESS AS DOMINATRICES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FETISH.

>> No.10727862
File: 75 KB, 630x788, Jakk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727862

>> No.10727870

>>10727805
Except I mean non-sapient animals, as you well know.

>> No.10727888
File: 486 KB, 256x192, Colbert.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727888

>this thread.

>> No.10727919
File: 398 KB, 992x734, Halia'et_Red_Dance's_Beginning.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727919

>> No.10727921
File: 56 KB, 566x389, AlienGiger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727921

>>10727855
>THEY WERE CREATED TO BE A FETISH!

Stop for a moment Anon and consider the very real possibility "so what?"

>> No.10727932
File: 11 KB, 200x200, Elves+1969+-+a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727932

>>10727802
And on very rare occasions, elves can be awesome.

>> No.10727933

>>10727921
Shut the fuck up, you're as bad as Scared of Shit.

>> No.10727945

>>10727921
So what? So I react in the same way as any other type of fetish character: No. Get the fuck out.

>> No.10727977
File: 378 KB, 1280x859, Sergal_references.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727977

>> No.10727991
File: 1.11 MB, 1920x1280, Aruuchi_in_the_Ruins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727991

>> No.10727995
File: 140 KB, 550x550, Sergal Bathlol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727995

>>10727855
>SERGALS ARE BECAUSE THEY WERE CREATED TO BE A FETISH!

They have some aspects that appeal to the author's fetishes. This is not the whole of them, however, anymore than dominatrixes, femdom, bondage and torture are the whole of Drow because someone decided they should be matriarchal and sadistic.

Both do, after all, have entire settings in which they are fixated.

>> No.10727999
File: 662 KB, 1014x2405, The_Emperor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10727999

>>10727805

Animals or not, We are the superior race.
All other races can go screw themselves, untill we screw them.

>> No.10728009

>>10727995
Take your fetish and get the fuck out. You can't justify your bullshit.

>> No.10728021
File: 280 KB, 1250x1250, Sergal Winter2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728021

>>10727932

Naturally. Some have a very nice take on them.

>> No.10728046
File: 83 KB, 1024x674, giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728046

>>10727933
Put aside the ad hominem and consider it. Tons of things were created originally as a part of a fetish only to become popular for non-fetish reasons. It doens't make it intrinsically tainted.

>> No.10728071
File: 41 KB, 150x225, SonichuPose.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728071

>>10727995
Is that sort of like how all Sonichus are not wish-fulfillment fantasies of autistic man-children?

>> No.10728082

>>10728046
Yes, it does. Name ONE thing that was created as a fetish that isn't associated with said fetish. Anyways, don't you have fursonas to discuss with SoS?

>> No.10728091
File: 33 KB, 350x350, Sergal OhYou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728091

>>10728009
>You can't justify your bullshit.

But you see, I just did.

>> No.10728107

>>10728009
You can't justify pursuing this argument with such aggression. Not to mention all of the folly and ignorance.

>> No.10728110
File: 123 KB, 200x226, EMPRAH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728110

>>10727921
>>10728046

Please take into consideration that most of these fetishes are an impediment to the Progress of Mankind.

>>10728071

What.The.Fuck.

I completely forgot about those.

>> No.10728148

>>10728107
You're arguing that a fetish is not a fetish.
You're not worth the neurons.

>> No.10728164

I fail to see how someone can't understand that raptor-shark-wolf people can't be done in a way that is awesome.

It's like thinking elves have to suck because blah blah blah.

Also, everything was created as a fetish.

Prove me wrong.

>> No.10728179

>>10728164
I'm not going to, because you're trolling.
>Prove me wrong.
is what gives you away.

>> No.10728194
File: 179 KB, 956x1054, 1263301579003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728194

I'm confused.

Where are furries always forcing their fetish? Because aside from the rampant faggotry on devianart, and the occasional troll on 4chan, i have never encountered them or their fetesh anywhere in any form. I believe that furries that "push" the fetish are actually trolls that like to put insecure retards, like the anons in this thead, on edge.

Honestly, i hope all this derp continues. It amuses me to no end.

>> No.10728201

>>10728164

>>I don't know what 'fetish' means.

>> No.10728224

>>10728194
I've always wondered why when somebody says "It amuses me to no end" or something similar, they actually mean I MAD.

>> No.10728227
File: 1.50 MB, 775x767, goldenthrone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728227

>>10728091

You did not. You just stated things, which have no logical arguments to support them.

>> No.10728234

>>10728148
I suggest you read over the past several posts that were addressed to you, as you have clearly not read through them thoroughly enough, or you did not read them at all.

That, or you're trying to troll.

>> No.10728257

>>10728234
You're stating that something created as a fetish does not count as a fetish because you say so.
You're not worth the neurons.

>> No.10728273

>>10728082
We're not posting in the same thread, are we?

>> No.10728280

Dear 2nd half of this thread
I came here for an interesting discussion about monster morality not an eternal damnation in hell.

>> No.10728281
File: 103 KB, 800x800, Sergal Generic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728281

>>10728071

I'm not entirely sure I follow you. Could you rephrase?

>>10728110

For a proponent of humanity you have an astoundingly low estimation of it to as assume that mere fetishes would slow Humanity's progress in any significant way.

>>10728227

I welcome you to point out the errors in my logic then.

>> No.10728284

>>10728179

Oh, I am trolling, but I am making a point.

Orkz waz created becauze someome liked green gits and slapped together machines, and thought it would sell enough to make a mini line based on it.

Does this mean that green gits and slapped together machinery is auto good?

....

Maybe.

But the point still stands.

I think.

>> No.10728297

>>10728280
How about a new thread for monster morality?

>> No.10728299

>>10728281
Explain exactly how a fetish is not a fetish because.

>> No.10728317

SERGAL
IS
OWNING!!

(sorry, someone had to say it)

>> No.10728318
File: 122 KB, 561x370, MoreYouKnow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728318

>>10728280

Didn't you know, Anon? Staying on topic is railroading.

And no one but GMS/OPs likes to railroad!

>> No.10728322

>>10728284
No, it doesn't. If it works, it will always work if you're not a moron.

>> No.10728337
File: 25 KB, 195x195, 1237417473679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728337

>>10728224
Perhaps it usually does. Unfortunately, i have no trolling ability, and am only ever able to get a rise out of rabid 40k fan-boys. SoS and Sergalfag are awesome. They're like rage elementals. They can show up in a thread's twilight, post something both on topic and occasionally constructive (actually, SoS can be constructive, Sergalfag not so much) and hate and rage flows freely in their wake.

>> No.10728339

>>10728234
>>10728317
Stop samefagging.

>> No.10728364

>>10728337
I challenge you to find ONE thread in which Sergalfag did not shit it up.

>> No.10728385
File: 7 KB, 314x244, 1266304167288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728385

>> No.10728396
File: 52 KB, 604x483, 1263971947785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728396

>>10728364
That's the point. Except it does it effortlessly

>> No.10728410
File: 23 KB, 386x279, Emperor22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728410

>>10728281

Think of it this way,Mankind could do so much more instead of these mere fetishes.But they lack the capability to cling to the things that matter because weak minded fools are swayed away from the pathway of progress with these fetishes , trends or cults, whatever you may call them.

Your logical error is that you consider your point justified without any arguments supporting your theory that "Sergal" is not in fact created just for the pleasure or some.

Furthermore, if you think that just one fetish is nothing, think of the others. Thousands piling up. Sucking the potential out of people. Essentially rendering them to be nothing more than Meat bags that run solely on emotions and impulses.

And before some might play the "Freedom of expression or speech card"

I will point out that you are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return.

>> No.10728416

>>10728396
He does it on purpose.

>> No.10728433

>>10728322

so it never works for you?

>> No.10728452

>>10728433
And with that, you no longer have a real argument.

>> No.10728470

>>10728339
Stop idiotfagging.

>> No.10728494

>>10728410

Motherofgod.jpg

>> No.10728532

>>10728470
It was the equivalent of EPIC WIN OP!!!11!
Also, still with the ad-hominem attacks.
Game, Set, and Match.

>> No.10728560

The game.

>> No.10728587

>>10728532

You some kind of pedophile?

>> No.10728589

>>10728532
Derp derp derp "Intellectual checkmate"

>> No.10728592
File: 272 KB, 1600x1200, 1255265517320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728592

>> No.10728625

>>10728587
>>10728589
Feels good man.

>> No.10728659

>>10728625

Good to know, bro.

>> No.10728706

317 and counting

>> No.10728723
File: 65 KB, 322x600, Sergal omnomnom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10728723

>>10728299

Because they're not wholly a fetish. They author created something that they found aesthetically appealing much in the same way many others would creature races they found appealing.

What, after all, are elves if not ridiculously idealized humans? Or even Dwarves and such in their own ways - dwarves being hyper-idealized masculinity in contrast to the more feminine nature of elves.

>>10728410
>Think of it this way,Mankind could do so much more instead of these mere fetishes.

One can have their cake and eat it to. Everyone needs time off from their work to blow off steam and relax.

Elsewise it'd be only a matter of time before fatigue took us and we said "fuck this noise" and blew our brains over the walls.

This is why we have games and stories. Why cave paintings exist. We need ways to entertain and amuse ourselves when not working.

>Your logical error is that you consider your point justified without any arguments supporting your theory that "Sergal" is not in fact created just for the pleasure or some.

Almost all fictional/fantasy creatures are created for pleasure. All P&P RPGing is done for pleasure. All *gaming* is done for pleasure.

That's why they call it a game you see. Games are fun.

>I will point out that you are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls

The man with a gun is nothing without the man who makes his bullets. The man who drills for his vehicle's fuel. The man who butchers and packages the meat he eats. The man who makes the laws and policies that define his nation. So on and so forth.

Soldiering is a noble profession, but to insist it exist in a vacuum and is the only noble profession is mad.

>> No.10728749

>>10728723
Nobody cares, thread's over, go attention whore elsewhere.

>> No.10728771

OK people.

Lamia - Haft human haft snake
Naga - Same but a MALE ONLY race
Gorgan - Same as Lamia but has Snakes for hair

Get it right!

>> No.10728780

>>10728749
Intimidated by more than ten words?

>> No.10728799

>>10728780
Not at all. The thread's autosaging, however, so the thread is effectively over. Adieu.

>> No.10728809

>>10728723

OH HEY CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
TRY READING HIS POST ONE MORE TIME.

>> No.10728812

I thought nagas were snake-people who fought bird people, who outnumbered the bird people 10 to 1 but also took 10 of them to kill on birdperson. I don't remember reading that nagas were male-only.

>> No.10728842

>>10728799
byes :)

>> No.10728927

>>10728771

Perhaps you should "get it right". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C4%81ga
Naga is not a male-only race, same as Man is not a male-only race.

>> No.10729023
File: 98 KB, 750x600, No Romance, Back to The Plot..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10729023

If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna post on topic.

Considering the psychology of the matter, a young enough Lamia would be unable to develop an concrete grudge if she was told the truth of the matter.

Considering my (and most of my character's) subscribing to the Jeffersonian "Sapient beings are good, but capable of evil.", It is a highly possible and downright noble act to take in this orphan and teach it to be an outstanding daughter.

In time, she herself can decide if she intends to stay, go, or attack me fruitlessly for a week straight until she comes right back to the initial choice.

Also, I think my adventurer will have better luck with orphans... Something tells me my GM intends to pull an "Majesty's Secret Service Special" if anyone tries to get a family.

>> No.10729156

>>10728771

> Naga - Same but a MALE ONLY race

Where the hell did you get that from?

Whereever it was, it does not apply to most campaign settings anyway.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action