Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10697633 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Anyone notice how the Skaven are just Jews in fantasy land?

- Vile, backstabbing cunts
- Huge noses
- Hebrew names
- No homeland of their own
- Secretly invade other civilisations, plotting to bring them down from the inside
- Anti-semitic propaganda frequently compares Jews to rats

I noticed this years ago. They're ugly rat-like beings with long noses, a tendency to blame others for their problems, and an intensely clannish social structure. Currently they plot to otherthrow a great Germanic empire through underhanded and cowardly means.

>> No.10697660

Cool story bro.

>> No.10697663

okay.

>> No.10697703

Dude. If the Jews ran everything, the world would be in much better shape. The fact that it's so fucked up is proof that there's no single organization coordinating everything.

Unless it's an Elder God. Fuck those Elder Gods.

>> No.10697710

sage

>> No.10697717

No, I am not letting this thread die. I am letting your stupidity stay in the open, OP.

>> No.10697723

>>10697717
why do you do this

>> No.10697757

>Currently they plot to otherthrow a great Germanic empire through underhanded and cowardly means.

There are 3 jews left in germany. The rest is on vacation.

>> No.10697781

>a tendency to blame others for their problems
That's not really a Jew thing. That's a Nazi thing.

>> No.10697815

They can't be Jews. Tolkien dwarves already hold the official title of fantasy jews.

>> No.10697816

>>10697781
Jew detected.

>> No.10697838

>>10697781
I'm pretty sure that's a human thing.

>> No.10697847

OP, Jews are old hat. Muslims are the scapegoats of the future.

>> No.10697854

You forget; Jews conspire with thier felow Jews and support them; Skaven backstab each other all the time. They're more like early Nazis then Jews.

>> No.10697884

So I've been playing it a lot lately, and Transformice is pretty much the best depiction of what Skaven society would look like ever.

Lots of mice chasing after cheese/warpstone, desperate to be the first to get some. Backstabbing each other at every opportunity. Apparently led by magical shamans who use and abuse their power to lead their followers to the cheese, kill off any other shamans, and occasionally summon man Anvil-death gods.

>> No.10697890

>>10697854
Have you ever seen a two jews fighting over a nickel?

>> No.10697935

chick in OP's pic is cute

>> No.10697977

Amusing, but the Skaven are a Nazi parody. The symbol is derived from the swastika, they have a master race rhetoric, mad scientist and wonder weapons, and stormvermin.

Seriously, are you stupid?

>> No.10697993

>>10697890
Nope, jews wouldn't fight for anything less than a dollar. Definitely not with a fellow jew.

>> No.10698033

>>10697890
the whole reason jews ended up so hated (more than they had been previously) in germany was that after WW1, the tight-nit jewish communities were more likely to provide each other monetary aid, which meant they recovered faster. This lead to jealousy.

>> No.10698037

The Skaven are what Hitler ACCUSED the Jews of being. If he had been factually correct, his actions may have been justified.

Jews are NOT, in fact, secretly monsters.

>> No.10698046

>>10697935
yes, yes she is.

>> No.10698064

>>10698033
Actually that's what happened for hundreds of years, and why many pogroms and anti-judaic mobs happened. The Holocaust wasn't the first case of attempted extermination of the jews.

>> No.10698080

>>10698033
Maybe a race of well-poisoning child-rapists deserved some hate after backstabing germany.

>> No.10698108

>>10697757
Jews flock back to Germany
http://www.ejpress.org/article/44592

for the rest of you...

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

>> No.10698127

>If he had been factually correct, his actions may have been justified.
How do you know that he was wrong?

>> No.10698144

...and no, the fact that typing in "trollface" in google brings up /tg/ related material is not surprising to me in the least.

>> No.10698168

>>10698127
derp

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

>> No.10698170

Wow, what the fuck is going on in this thread? Did moot put more gay music on /b/?

>> No.10698184

>>10698170
You can't hurp until you derp, mothafucka!

>> No.10698187

Goddamn it, people. It's just like what Nick Griffin said:

>We bang on about Islam. Why? Because to the ordinary public out there it's the thing they can understand. It's the thing the newspaper editors sell newspapers with. If we were to attack some other ethnic group—some people say we should attack the Jews... But ... we've got to get to power. And if that was an issue we chose to bang on about when the press don't talk about it ... the public would just think we were barking mad. They'd just think oh, you're attacking Jews just because you want to attack Jews. You're attacking this group of powerful Zionists just because you want to take poor Manny Cohen the tailor and shove him in a gas chamber. That's what the public would think. It wouldn't get us anywhere other than stepping backwards. It would lock us in a little box; the public would think "extremist crank lunatics, nothing to do with me." And we wouldn't get power.

tl;dr version: Muslims are the scapegoats of the future.

>> No.10698212

>> No.10698214

NEEK NEEK

>> No.10698238

>>10698168

Holy shit, people like you actually exist?

>> No.10698304

>>10698238
nobody actually exists that isn't a niggerjew.

>> No.10698326

Oh? What text board did you crawl out from?

>> No.10698465

Do Skaven actually have Hebrewish names? I've never played. Any examples?

>> No.10698689

>>10698465
Well, I know they come from "Kavzar" which may be a nod to the Jewish homeland of Khazaria in central asia.

>> No.10698700

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com derp derp derp

>> No.10698767

>>10698689

the homeland of the fake jews, you mean. Khazars aren't a semitic people. And they account for like 85% of "jews" alive today. lol.

>> No.10698827

>>10698689

Holy shit, srsly? That is hilarious.

>> No.10698906

>>10698827
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazaria#Debate_about_Khazar_conversion_to_Judaism

>> No.10699039

jews you say?

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

>> No.10699133

>>10698187
It's very convenient that they help us out by having so many terrorists.

>> No.10699297

>>10699039
Taking the trollbait

So about eleven million people (five to six million of which were jewish) just sort of disappeared during 1939-1944? Where did they go?

>> No.10699343

>>10699297
There's not really any point to taking this trollbait. Nobody (OP or otherwise) going to change their mind on the existence of the Holocaust just because somebody's spamming /tg/.

>> No.10699371

That chick in OP's pic is hot.

Also bigotry is bad.

>> No.10699419

>>10698037
Israel is working hard to make that statement untrue.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action