Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 152 KB, 683x657, cata-what.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441322 No.10441322 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Guys...guys?

Seriously guys.

You left me for that snaggle toothed skank?

>> No.10441385

Apparently.

>> No.10441415

I didn't. I never did.

;_;

>> No.10441420

I didn't, I likes big titties, and Cultist's are moderate at best.

>> No.10441428

No one is drawing you. Get new material.

>> No.10441429
File: 172 KB, 928x1243, cc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441429

>> No.10441440
File: 17 KB, 500x311, 1271745396000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441440

You mean Cultist-chan? You better not mean Cultist-chan, I'll destoy you.

>> No.10441443

Look, we talked about this, breaking my bones during sex is not proper romantic etiquette.

>> No.10441446
File: 7 KB, 132x350, BottleBudweiser40oz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441446

I never left you because I never was with you, and I don't know who this snaggle tooth you're talking about is.

This is the only woman I love.

>> No.10441448

>>10441440
>Destroy

Why yes, I've hurped so much that I've durped.

>> No.10441462

Someone draw Cata-chan, Cultist-chan, and Chem-chan in a big oily wrestling match.

>> No.10441467
File: 47 KB, 800x523, ch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441467

>>10441429

>> No.10441478

>>10441446
<3

>> No.10441480
File: 235 KB, 1024x1024, chainsaw dildo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441480

i sense the chaos approaching

>> No.10441490

>>10441462
And the prize for the winner is a date with Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!

>> No.10441492

>>10441480
Blowout soon, stalker.

>> No.10441504
File: 273 KB, 904x868, 1276066786071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441504

Capturing this fucking thread for Kay-oos.

>> No.10441516
File: 38 KB, 200x200, unamusedstalker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441516

>>10441492

Brb, cave

>> No.10441529
File: 42 KB, 407x356, gay link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441529

gais how do i make a post in a thread

>> No.10441535

>>10441516
Leave this place, stalker!

>> No.10441553

>>10441322

because you are just the Wendy's girl with muscles

>> No.10441557

>>10441492

Really? When?

>> No.10441563

I never forgot about you. Ever since our regiments went their separate ways... I... I guess this explains why I never got any communications from...

No, no. It's okay. I still have your image. I keep it in the copy of my primer. I've been fighting hard. For the Emperor. I have to. Have to make it to the next battle. The battle after that. Because some day... If I fight hard enough, long enough, I might get to be with you again. Don't forget about me...

>> No.10441582

>>10441553
You say that like it's a bad thing.

>> No.10441583

>>10441557
>NOW.jpg
(Fuck I knew I should have organized my folders)

>> No.10441585
File: 341 KB, 1000x1000, pretty marines.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441585

>>10441529
is this fail or win gets kinda hard to tell sometimes

>> No.10441609

>>10441322
Ahahaha, I never liked you.

>> No.10441610

>>10441585
Fail/Win, the line is razor thin.

>> No.10441628
File: 31 KB, 608x448, 1199576144433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441628

>>10441563

>> No.10441635
File: 140 KB, 1024x316, Blowout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441635

>>10441583

>fixed that for you

>> No.10441652
File: 541 KB, 1200x950, 1275508724645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441652

>> No.10441664

>>10441635
>This is my happy face, I am happy.

>> No.10441688
File: 45 KB, 500x500, cultist eats sum corn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441688

DID SUMWUN SAY CULTIST-CHAN!? :D

>> No.10441706
File: 60 KB, 450x308, cultist and an overly friendly khorne daemonette.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441706

>>10441688
BEKUZ

>> No.10441707
File: 40 KB, 500x500, 68bno6345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441707

Mrrrnph mrph hrnph hup.

>> No.10441723
File: 70 KB, 312x313, Cultist_Vocaloid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441723

>>10441706
I THINK

>> No.10441726

>>10441707
Shhh, back in the house Emmie, they'll see you!

>> No.10441727
File: 276 KB, 1000x1000, 1274736304818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441727

>> No.10441739

>>10441443
This.

Hun, I gotta be honest; the fact you put out on the first date is massively counteracted by the fact you can crush a penis like an exploding blood sausage with your kegels.

Seriously though? That part where you pick up a heavy stubber by the barrel using no hands is still pretty awesome.

>> No.10441740
File: 187 KB, 1000x1000, cultist_mahstooor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441740

>>10441723
SUMWUN

>> No.10441752
File: 23 KB, 386x279, Emperor22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441752

>>10441563

Son....
I am dissapoint.

>> No.10441767
File: 111 KB, 900x900, in a dress.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441767

>>10441740
SAID

>> No.10441793
File: 183 KB, 1000x1000, cultistchan_captoorit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441793

>>10441767
CULTIST-CHAN

>> No.10441797
File: 108 KB, 820x1024, 1275888347102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441797

>>10441767
KHORNE!

>> No.10441837
File: 405 KB, 821x1301, flyer02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441837

>>10441553
>>because you are just the Wendy's girl with muscles

you say that like it's a bad thing

>> No.10441903

>>10441837
It is, because I like my penis NOT being torn off by some steroid-enhanced vagina, designed to tightly store munitions!

>> No.10441905
File: 18 KB, 165x361, 1276279999396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10441905

>>10441767
Why does this outfit look familiar?

>> No.10442008

>>10441905
Because her hips make her look work, and cultist-chan is a shameless whore.

>> No.10442049

>>10441903

Um, yeah, how would that be different than a night with Cuhlteest?

Seriously, teeth. Or dodn't you know?

>> No.10442076
File: 351 KB, 1024x1024, 1276107791121.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442076

>>10442008
I'd argue with you about the shameless whore part, but Cultist-chan is at least a part-time worshiper of Slaanesh, so that would be stupid.

>> No.10442082

>>10441903
>>steroid-enhanced

Once again, how is this bad? This just means she's in jam-it-in-mode at all times. Not tonight because all-night.

>> No.10442083

>>10442049
Why on earth would I sleep with her.
I guess I dodn't wont to think about her, stop shoehorning her in everything.

>> No.10442109

>>10441752
But I'm doing my duty to you! ...with a sideline hope...

>> No.10442144
File: 73 KB, 616x1000, 1252127124809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442144

>>10441322
Don't worry. I haven't forgotten. You have your own folder even.
...Although most of it is porn...

>> No.10442179

>>10442109
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

>> No.10442191
File: 53 KB, 783x1200, 1276062619885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442191

>>10442008
Also, they're not just DEM HIPS, they're DEM CHILD-BIRTHIN' HIPS.

DAMMIT.

>> No.10442208

>>10442144
Post it?
>>10442076
Is this a series? And if so, is there more?

>> No.10442214

>>10442144
Wait, there's cata-chan porn?

>> No.10442222

>>10442191
I am tired, therefore my response to you will be brief.
Bag of dicks.
That is all.

>> No.10442229
File: 64 KB, 600x695, Cultist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442229

>>10441322

>> No.10442257
File: 345 KB, 600x800, 1259564592942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442257

>>10442214
Yes. Mostly by WKCD.

>> No.10442262

>>10442229

I lolled.

>> No.10442271

>>10442179
Then on the day I die, I'll die a proper guardsman. Disappointed, but holding the line.

>> No.10442301

>>10442257
So that's how dickgirls are made.

>> No.10442312
File: 21 KB, 640x361, 1276230157178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442312

>>10442222
Pic related.

>>10442208
Not a series, at least as far as I know.

>> No.10442381
File: 182 KB, 1000x1000, cultist_scrub.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442381

>>10442312
Damn.

Eh, oh well. Anyone got any more Cultist porn?

>> No.10442424

>>10442301

...fan-fucking-tastic.

>> No.10442440
File: 34 KB, 588x939, Cultist SoB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442440

>>10442381
Huat hyuu say?

Hai fpurge hyoo nhao!
(she continues ranting and spitting sporadically while she talks)

>> No.10442446
File: 237 KB, 1000x1000, 1274738891750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442446

>>10442381

>> No.10442447

>>10442312
You and your need for cultist-chan pics.

>> No.10442463

>>10442424
Worse. It's not actually a dick, it's just an enormous clit.

And yes, she's still better hung than you

>> No.10442518
File: 153 KB, 1000x1000, cultist_mayo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442518

>>10442446
Got that one.

And this one.

>> No.10442548 [DELETED] 
File: 485 KB, 850x850, 1275697319295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442548

>> No.10442559
File: 241 KB, 810x810, cataflex.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442559

GUNS OF THE IMPERIUM joke here

>> No.10442579

>>10442518
>Mayo
I might vomit now.

>> No.10442618

>>10442548
I love the hat

>> No.10442628

>>10442548

DAT HAT.

>> No.10442649

>>10442618
>>10442628
Keep in mind that this is standard commissar uniform. ALL COMMISSAR'S HAVE COCK-HATS.

>> No.10442659

>>10442649

I'm laughing so fucking hard, right now.

>> No.10442678

>>10442628
>>10442618
hatmind

>> No.10442679
File: 59 KB, 517x600, Homegrown_by_CMorrison.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442679

>>10442579
Too smooth and creamy for you?

>> No.10442725
File: 55 KB, 848x480, 1274507170429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10442725

>>10442679
Please stop talking about mayo.

>> No.10443005

but its good on burgers....and mixed with other things makes good dipping sause for anything from frys to chicken wings..

>> No.10443062

rolled 15 = 15

lolbutts

>> No.10443121

>>10441322
>>10442144
Who is this?

>> No.10443222

If you don't know her, get out.

>> No.10443427

>>10442649
Even the women?

>> No.10443519

>>10443427
Well, what else would they put on their cocks?

>> No.10443792
File: 171 KB, 576x811, cata_Back_Study_by_Jebriodo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10443792

>>10441322
Well, I admit I do have my bad side

>> No.10443934

>>10441322
cuhlteest is completely intimidating and does not threaten my manhood.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action