Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10377824 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Can we get a Cultist-chan thread up in here?

Or is that considered heresy now?

>> No.10377850

It's considered shit.

>> No.10377890

>>10377850
No one was posting anyway. You had no reason to sage.

>> No.10377907

>>10377850
Posting Cultist because SAGE

>> No.10377926

>> No.10377932

>>10377850

Spite bump.

>> No.10377944

>>10377907
>>10377932
Cultist white knights get laid by her because she is a camhoe.

>> No.10377959

>>10377907
>>10377932
I love you guys.

>> No.10377998

She's kind of cute...

>> No.10378017

what's wrong with some levity in /tg/?

>> No.10378022

>> No.10378028

>>10377998
Oh really?

>> No.10378053

>>10378028

>> No.10378070

>>10378053
that cant be healthy.

>> No.10378074

How about the one strip that made her really popular.

Pic related, that's it.

>> No.10378083

>>10378053

>> No.10378090

>> No.10378097

>>10378053
Is Cultist giving Nurgette a rasberry or taking a bite out of her?

>> No.10378102

I didn't notice the hate until people started to spam her in other threads to troll.

>> No.10378110

Cultist-chan is awesome!

>> No.10378122

Another one depicting nurgle - as he really is. (I'm serious read the beast of nurgle entry in the chaos daemons codex!)

>> No.10378130

>>10378097
Try saying tbthh

>> No.10378169

>>10378090

>> No.10378184

I love this picture.

>> No.10378229

>> No.10378232

>> No.10378260

>> No.10378275

>> No.10378279

>>10378090

That's kind of fucked up.

>> No.10378294

>> No.10378305

>> No.10378312

>> No.10378315

>> No.10378328

>> No.10378333

Currently 390 pics in my Cultist chan folder...

>> No.10378352

>> No.10378354

>> No.10378364

>> No.10378369

>>10378279

No, it's just right.

>> No.10378371

Fuck cultist-chan, I remember who our real mascot is.

>> No.10378382

>> No.10378388

>> No.10378398

Cultist thread you say?

>> No.10378411

>> No.10378415

>>10378352
>Has anyone ever showed you how to punch through a man's chest?
Remind me never to piss off Cultist-chan.

Or a commissar.

>> No.10378422

>>10378398
Ohai Squigzog, how you been?

>> No.10378435

>>10378415
-4 str. Nothing to worry about. Your rape roll will always exceed hers.

>> No.10378438

>>10378411
I have the followup to that.

>> No.10378456

>> No.10378466

>>10378438

>> No.10378480

>> No.10378486

>>10378422
Oh just bored as hell.

>> No.10378501

>> No.10378514

>>10378422
Slightly improved version.

>> No.10378517

>> No.10378518

>>10378486
I know exactly how that is. I have to sell my Warhammer army off I'm so fucking broke. Life's fucking sucking atm.

>> No.10378523

>> No.10378541

>> No.10378558

>>10378518
Shit sucks dude.

>> No.10378567

>> No.10378570

>>10378229

Who dat?

>> No.10378576

>> No.10378578

>>10378558
Agreed. Fucking California economy. Most of my debt is bank fees. Assholes.

>> No.10378603

>> No.10378604

>>10378578
Well hopefully things can only get better. Just hang in there.

>> No.10378617

>>10378578

Fuck banks. Fuck them straight to hell.

I have to have $500 in the bank that I cannot ever use, because if my balance goes under $500, I have to pay a "maintainance fee" to keep my account open.

In other words, "Pay us $500 or pay us $10 a month forever". Dicks.

>> No.10378621

>>10378604
Yeah, hoping I get this job on monday. Thing is, I'm broke, and my girlfriend and I are going to Disney for 3 days for her senior trip. Shit's gonna be so loss of cash.

>> No.10378631

>>10378604
No, I won't stop, Cultist-chan.

/Creepy

>> No.10378644

CRIMINAL SCUM SHE BE.

>> No.10378648

>>10378617
Yeah, somehow, they let the account drop below the minimum balance, of fucking $0, and then they added on about $200+ in fees, then the checks bounced, so that's another $80 in fees added on.

I'm down to like,,, -$287.63 USD...

>> No.10378652

>>10378617
Just keep your money in a safe at home.

>> No.10378667

>> No.10378673

>>10378621
Well at least you get to go to Disney.

>> No.10378677

>>10378644

>> No.10378683

You be ugly cultist-chan.

>> No.10378697

>> No.10378701

Well shit, seeing all this cultist has made me want to draw some cultist.

But doing what?

Thoughts?

>> No.10378713

>>10378701
It'll b porn. Its always porn with cultist these days.

>> No.10378716

>>10378673
Yeah, Non-refundable trip. So, there's not really a choice. So, I craigslisted my 3000+ points Chaos army.

I guess I'll have a reason to start up the orks eventually.

>> No.10378722

Me a loyal imperial guard arresting Cultist-chan

>> No.10378730

>>10378701
Being outrageously adorable.
I dunno have it involve Orks somehow. I haven't seen one with orks yet.

>> No.10378734

>>10378701
Can I have a picture of Cultist in an apron that says "The Secret ingredient is HERESY!" and a chef hat on making waffles? It would go nicely in my drawfag collection.

>> No.10378738

>>10378701
Draw Cultist-chan running over guardsmen in a commandeered Lemen Russ.

>> No.10378741

>>10378644
>Oblivion
Go the fuck back to /v/! /tg/ only likes Daggerfall and Morrowind!

>> No.10378746

>>10378701
Failing at cap-tooring something. Maybe having waffles stolen by a slaughter deamon or somesuch.

>> No.10378760

AND WHO OWNS THOSE PROVINCES THE EMPEROR DOES AND I AM A LOYAL IMPERIAL GUARD OF THE EMPEROR CRIMINAL SCUM

>> No.10378764

>>10378713
Nah, I don' really do porn.

>>10378734
This sounds tight. It'll be tablet experimentation, But bear with me, I'm still getting th hang of it.

>> No.10378769

>> No.10378786

>>10378764
Sequel picture; Cultist vs. Chairman Kaga, ultimate cookoff!

>> No.10378787

>>10378764
Anon, I bless you with my Triforce pizza. As a chef, this'll be my favorite drawfag piece.

>> No.10378812

>> No.10378849

>> No.10378876

>>10378849
I just had whatever the cute equivalent of an orgasm is. DAMN YOU.

>> No.10378888

>>10378876
Daw'gasm?

>> No.10378893

>>10378876
That would be D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

>> No.10378903

>>10378876
:3c

>> No.10378910

>>10378787
wat army u selling? got any pics?

>> No.10378938

>>10378888
Yes, a daw'gasm, THANK YOU.

>> No.10378976

>>10378910
It's going to be a The Purge chaos army, but it's got a lot in it.

>> No.10378997

>> No.10379014

>>10378734
Shitfuck. I misread your request. Sorry.
Anyways, I put the spawn in because it's actually what eats the waffles. Not cultist.

Have some phail

>> No.10379028

>>10379014
Saved.

>> No.10379033

>>10379014
Hey man, that's fine by me.

>> No.10379045

>>10379014
Also; Fukken saved.

>> No.10379088

I will be going now. If this thread hasn't 404'd in the morning, I will resurrect it.

>> No.10379119

Hey Chaotic Fail, you're getting tits delivered in a bit. Stick around.

>> No.10379231

>>10378976
>>10378997
Learn to take a good photo.

>> No.10379239

>>10379119
Okay. I'll do a shameless bump until then.

>> No.10379245

>>10379239
fukkin ouch face first into power armour

>> No.10379342

>>10379231
Delivered.

>> No.10379362

>>10379342
MOAR!

>> No.10379365

>>10379342
Oops, that was for you Fail, not that guy.

>> No.10379369

>>10379362
Sorry bro, not gonna happen tonight.

>> No.10379378

>>10379342
Looks sorta likr the mechnicus skull. Seems unheretical

>> No.10379383

>>10379342
Tits heresy?

>> No.10379384

>>10379369
IT'S SUCH A TEEEEEENY LASPISTOL!

>> No.10379386

>>10379378
The tits are heretical. She's a Fembot

>> No.10379389

>>10379369
THE EMPEROR DEMANDS IT!

>> No.10379392

>>10379389
But... I follow Gork 'n Mork. Mork moreso.

>> No.10379394

>>10379365
Appreciated, but I have already met the breasts I love.

>> No.10379395

>>10379369
>BOOBS SOON FELLOW POSTER!
>Oh really? When?
>NOT TONIGHT!

>> No.10379397

Why suddenly boobs? Did not read thread.

>> No.10379400

>>10379392
Who in the history of forever has made a bigger waagh or had the shiniest bitz.

Think about it.

>> No.10379401

>>10379394
Good to hear. These are my girlfriends tits.

>> No.10379402

>>10379392

>> No.10379410

>>10379342
Jackie?

>> No.10379411

>>10379402
Pretty much.

>> No.10379419

>>10379410
Not even close.

>> No.10379422

>>10379401
Well, she's a champ.

>> No.10379428

>>10379422
Glad to hear it.

>> No.10379441

Oh and for what it's worth, me and Dranon havent actually stopped planning stuff. We've just both been busy as all shit.

>> No.10379448

>> No.10379473

>>10379441
I miss the Cultist OC.

>> No.10379504

>>10379473
Cultist OC?

>> No.10379551

>>10379504
OC = original content

>> No.10379688

>>10379551
Well it'll be back

>> No.10379802

Every neckbeard down in /tg/ liked Cultist-chan a lot, but the Commissar, who was less popular on /tg/ - did not. The Commissar hated Cultist-chan - the whole Cultist-chan treason. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his jock strap was too tight. Or it could be that his hat wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his cock, he stood there in /tg/, hating the whole lot.

Staring down on /tg/ with a sour, Emperor-loving frown at the warm light-hearted Cultist-chan thread he found. For he knew every neckbeard in /tg/ would be in this thread, clicking until they went to bed.

"And they're fapping!" he snarled with a sneer. "They'll auto-sage her thread, but mine is practically dead!"

Then he growled, with his Commissar fingers nervously drumming. "I MUST find some way to stop her next thread from coming!"

>> No.10379805

>>10379688
Good to hear!

>> No.10379955

>>10379802
Fucklaw's a shithead

>> No.10380015

>>10379955
>dracula.jpg
"The same could be said of all Servants of the emperor."

>> No.10380338

>>10379802
Fuklaw aint shit

>> No.10380513

posting animated version of OP

>> No.10380551

I looked though this thead, and i dont have 4 images out of 80 odd, god i feel dirty.

>> No.10380572

>>10379802
Well I support you Commissar sir! For the Emperor!

>> No.10380613

>>10379802
I am sad that Fuklaw never really stuck, but he had a good run, he did.

>> No.10380658

>>10380613

Yeah, yeah he did.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action