Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 26 KB, 260x320, richardDawkins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342215 No.10342215 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

If there is no god, what is the point in living? If there's no afterlife, the only rational choice is to kill yourself as soon as possible, you won't feel remorse or anything at all anyway.

Feeling nothing > feeling pleasure+pain

It's inevitable anyway, so why not get it over with?

>> No.10342233

Just because there is no reason to live, doesn't mean living isn't fun.

Get some friends/drugs/girlfriend/hobbies.

You'll find out that living is quite fun.

>> No.10342240

>>10342215

>Feeling nothing > feeling pleasure+pain

Yeah, your math's way off there.

Also, you a troll son.

>> No.10342246

>>10342233

>Just because there is no reason to live, doesn't mean living isn't fun.

There's a reason we worhsip Slaanesh here at /tg/.

>> No.10342248

Because living is awesome and, since we only get one shot, we may as take advantage of it.

By arguing about religion on /tg/.

>> No.10342252

>>10342233
>>10342240

I'm serious, suicide is the only ration choice, you might try to have fun but you will die anyway so why put it off

>> No.10342256

Because

feeling pleasure+pain > Feeling nothing

>> No.10342261
File: 277 KB, 500x500, 1168489685764.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342261

go back to bed, Nurgle. Slaanesh rules these lands.

>> No.10342268
File: 41 KB, 416x431, dontmakemesayit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342268

>> No.10342272

>>10342233

>hurrdedurp im so edgy

>> No.10342274

why do you ask when you should do? as in go kill yourself.

>> No.10342279

Kill yourself.

Or, make your own fun.

>> No.10342283
File: 32 KB, 486x600, 1181781163485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342283

>>10342252
Goddamn son, you're a fucking imbecile.

I vote we turn this into a Slaanesh thread.

>> No.10342301

>>10342283
Slaanesh hijack?

>> No.10342303

>>10342233

Moreover, even though there's no inherent "point" to everything does not mean that everything is without purpose. Humans make purposes of their own.

You may say, "well, if it's just a human devising, what does it matter?" To which I may respond, "Oho, it matters to us. And that is all that is required."

>> No.10342310

The potential to ever feel anything positive again > Feeling nothing

Your argument is bad, and you should feel bad about it.

>> No.10342311

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Sisyphus

>> No.10342315
File: 177 KB, 600x900, 1210030568890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342315

>>10342283

Motion carries. Here's to living, loving and learning!

>> No.10342331

I wish to be a bear ;_;

>> No.10342342
File: 25 KB, 246x322, 1270912255953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342342

>>10342301

Of course.

>> No.10342362
File: 141 KB, 400x500, 1196623945888.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342362

Sorry OP. This is our thread now.

>> No.10342375
File: 276 KB, 1280x875, champio of slaanesh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342375

>> No.10342383
File: 18 KB, 162x128, ^^;.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342383

ohboyohboyohboyohboy

>> No.10342391
File: 26 KB, 750x750, 1271105084106.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342391

>>10342215

You seem sad, OP.

Here, have a burger.

>> No.10342420
File: 1.29 MB, 1600x960, SlaaneshBlackCrusade2_Complete_by_imric1251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342420

>> No.10342421
File: 380 KB, 780x1257, CHAOS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342421

Feel better, champ

>> No.10342430
File: 73 KB, 403x604, 1260471406868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342430

>>10342331

*A wizzard casts and spell*

You are now a bear.

>> No.10342439
File: 447 KB, 1024x746, 1234995201447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342439

>> No.10342445
File: 149 KB, 800x600, Slaaneshi_Baneblade.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342445

Hi guys, can I park on the backyard?
Oh and someone help me unload those "toys" I've brought, will ya?

>> No.10342446

Nothing in life is created, nor destroyed. Only changed.

One way or another, I think we'll be okay.

>> No.10342449

>If there is no god, what is the point in living? If there's no afterlife, the only rational choice is to kill yourself as soon as possible

How about "not being a tremendous faggot who needs an imaginary friend to tell him what to do lest he feel so lost that he kill himself?"

Religion is a crutch for people who are too weak-minded to make their own fucking meaning in life. OP is a faggot.

>> No.10342450
File: 38 KB, 300x450, 1264006126978.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342450

>> No.10342452

Eh, in reality, everyone has shades of a messiah complex in them. They all think they're destined for something special that is worth staying alive for.

That said, what is the point in killing yourself due to not having a reason to live?

I counter your nihilism with further nihilism.

>> No.10342462
File: 7 KB, 102x197, 1275503198188.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342462

>>10342383

... Y-you Know, I n-nEver f-figuRed out w-whAt you'Re suppoSed to be.

>> No.10342475
File: 6 KB, 319x188, ReactOhLook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342475

>let's see what's happening on /tg/
>oh they're still responding to atheist trolling
>huh

>> No.10342488
File: 564 KB, 981x748, 1253885825045.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342488

>> No.10342495
File: 4 KB, 111x129, brolly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342495

>>10342475

You may not like it, but thats how we roll motherfucker!

>> No.10342504

>>10342462
I think he's an Eldar soul inhabiting the body of a Zoanthrope.

Or something.

>> No.10342509

>>10342215
you sir, are a bag full of fail.
An hero now, and leave the world to the rest of us.

>> No.10342512
File: 76 KB, 400x400, OuroboNOM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342512

>>10342462

Zoanthrope

>> No.10342516

>>10342495
>we
No, just you, furon.

>> No.10342518

I can't jack off when I'm dead

>> No.10342519

>>10342475
Forgot something

>> No.10342530
File: 585 KB, 1500x962, 1246111634749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342530

>> No.10342531

Speak for yourself.

Personal, it was a huge liberation to know that God does not exist.

I was instantly cured of all kind of fears and anxieties. Because I was utterly afraid of God, and his cold cruel actions.

Better to live in unending uselessness, than to dance to the will of a horrible omnipotent facist autist.

>> No.10342555

This is your life, good to the last drop

>> No.10342557
File: 987 KB, 1000x1000, trap marine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342557

>> No.10342566
File: 306 KB, 358x606, 1274015957923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342566

>>10342512
... F-faIr enougH.

>>10342446
T-thiS onE h-hAS the gist of i-it.

>> No.10342575

Other way around chum. If there's an afterlife, why not enter it right now?

>> No.10342584
File: 16 KB, 500x500, 1227756376725.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342584

>> No.10342596
File: 264 KB, 678x766, prince.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342596

When the elder gods make their glorious appearance, Dawkins will cry such delicious butthurt tears.

>> No.10342617
File: 16 KB, 236x181, Emperors_Children_Chaos_Lord_Lucius-The_Eternal.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342617

>>10342452
Isn't OP's thinking more fatalism than nihilism?

>> No.10342629
File: 175 KB, 1200x847, 1256990694012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342629

Nurgle here, we will love you, no matter what you do with your life.

>> No.10342630

>At the start of all things the Gods shaped the earths and seas, scattered the stars across the heavens and filled the land with life. There was trees and bird and fish and all was ordered, each creature it's place and for a time the Gods ruled over their creation like a child might a doll house, revelling over it's beauty.

But like children in time the Gods grew bored. For all the order there was no life. No change, no evolution or surprise. The wonder faded, the novelty faded and all that was once beautiful became tired and grey.

So the Gods made one more creature. They fashioned him in a strange image, they took away the strengths of his peers. No fur or claws for him. No place in the natural order of things did they make for him. They threw him into the wild alone and unloved. But they gave him one gift. No God's hands could touch him. No God could control his fate. He would make his own destiny, and thus would provide endless entertainment for the watching eyes above.

And so they made Man. And cast him out upon the world.

And in that moment they realised their mistake.

For now there was no need of Gods...

>> No.10342685

Such an outlook is only held by those who, up until recently, DID define their life's purpose in the context of God(s) and an afterlife (or still does, and is just trolling). Those who have "moved beyond such silly supersticions" dont hang all our purpose on cloudy-playland-skycity and Ah-Jeyh-usuhs! The mere reality of existence is a wonderful experience compared to none at all, and there are things like the search for knowledge, helping others, enjoying and expanding your pereception of reality, and the satisfaction of realizing that, despite your eventual death, you have made a chance in the world around you.

Just because something is transient doesnt mean it has no worth. It's like asking what the value of a cake is, if it will eventually rot or be eaten, thus ending, without an eternal cake-repository it goes to after it's eaten, where a magic beared man judges how good a cake it was and assigns it a suitable reward based upon it's flavor.

>> No.10342701

>>10342596
Hawkins already predicted evil aliens. Pfffffffffff.

Science will always find an answer. As long as people exist... then.

>> No.10342702
File: 430 KB, 1023x761, doomrider conversation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342702

>> No.10342722

what's the point in not living?

>> No.10342726

as there is no god i will simply live for myself and do the things i enjoy doing.

"god" is for the weak fools that need a reason to live or a greater purpose in life.

i need no god to believe in. i believe in myself.

>> No.10342758
File: 11 KB, 182x259, 1260911134379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342758

>> No.10342806
File: 255 KB, 360x1440, 1271270465861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342806

>>10342617
Sorry, defeatism is probably closer to it.

>> No.10342811

Atheists =! nihilists bro

>> No.10342843
File: 1.48 MB, 1337x1528, 1271547179763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342843

>> No.10342868
File: 438 KB, 704x908, 1271552164422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342868

>> No.10342883
File: 40 KB, 534x372, 1271552666747.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342883

>> No.10342910

Plessed is the Purple Prince!
Pain is pleasure!
Pleasure is pain!
Forbid thyself nothing!

>> No.10342914
File: 65 KB, 500x500, 1271553779297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342914

The floating head of TIM CURRY transfixes you with a terrible energy!

>> No.10342918

and personally i find the notion that there is no god a lot more comforting than the "ant farm" alternative.

>> No.10342931
File: 215 KB, 534x1200, 1275171907327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342931

>> No.10342933
File: 52 KB, 750x600, 1251849935093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342933

>>10342215
The only reason to exist is to destroy.

Burn it all to the ground, that your spawn may do the same when they've reached maturity.
See your enemy driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women.
Then go home, masturbate and sleep.

That is what is best in life.
That is the /tg/ way.

>> No.10342946
File: 220 KB, 450x1009, 1275172013459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342946

>> No.10342964

Feeling pleasure > feeling nothing or pain
Hedonism, dude. (And not in the gay Epicurus version) You have to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain. Only people and thing that matters are the ones that make you enjoy yourself. Everyone else can just die.

>> No.10342976

>>10342933
>Stay home, masturbate and sleep.
>That is what is best in life.
>That is the /tg/ way.

FTFY.

>> No.10342994

>>10342976
Yeah, but where's the role-playing aspect of that?

>> No.10342996
File: 34 KB, 232x235, Marquisdesade.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10342996

>>10342964
"It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure." - Marquis de Sade

>> No.10343010
File: 202 KB, 704x908, 1271110970322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343010

>>10342868

>> No.10343048
File: 541 KB, 1200x950, 1274424483829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343048

>> No.10343134

>>10342806

Screw those "-isms", it's faggotry.

>> No.10343177
File: 179 KB, 504x360, 1271266587769.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343177

>>10342806

>> No.10343282
File: 24 KB, 265x400, Carl Sagan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343282

You know who felt everything and enjoyed life? Carl Sagan, until you can handle both sides like an adult you will be a poor man's Carl Sagan mr Richard Dawkins, good day sir.

>> No.10343349

>>10343282
I hope you don't think Dawkins implied what is said in OP

>> No.10343351
File: 141 KB, 600x600, 1275859280133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343351

>> No.10343389
File: 238 KB, 600x600, 1275646344774.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343389

>> No.10343397
File: 38 KB, 394x479, carl1994.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343397

>>10343349

Not at all, that was most likely a edgy teen grabbing the closest thing he could relate his generation too, but it still stands, Dawkins is a poor man's Carl Sagan, or rather a impatient version one.

Still i assume OP ran away due to his ADD since the thread didn't yield as much debate as he hoped and produced lovely discussion and image swapping instead.

>> No.10343419
File: 248 KB, 1000x1000, 1275646514691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343419

>> No.10343427

>>10343389

Delicious, delicious heresy.

>> No.10343471
File: 297 KB, 828x547, 1273912453882.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343471

>> No.10343497
File: 588 KB, 813x1682, Slaaneshtank.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343497

>> No.10343498

post more heretic she is so sexy

>> No.10343526
File: 47 KB, 768x441, 1273911967643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343526

>> No.10343551
File: 120 KB, 800x800, 1273909389807.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343551

>> No.10343572

Find a reason, Make a reason, Meet a reason.

Everyone always says "afterlife" but tell me, what the fuck's so great about an afterlife? What's the point in being there? You'd either get numbed to the pain from always the same damn torture all the time (the lack of perma-death would take a whooole lot of the fear and feeling of that away) or, what, get to "bask in glory" for eternity? How long before you get suicidally BORED of that? Have you ever thought of that? That's not a fucking reward, and those that think it are fucking deranged.

So that leaves what, reincarnation and 'nothing'? Well, in both those cases (not that ANY afterlife or reincarnation has had evidence: nothing but "this guy tells me that this book told him that this guy said that...") you either want to make the world a nicer place for you to come back to next time, or you want to make the most of your ONLY FUCKING LIFE.

And bloody fucking hell you devout monstrosities: what about your friends, family, and children? and grandchildren? Are you so fucking selfish and concieted that you don't even find meaning in making their future brighter?

Of course you are. That's why you're always claiming that 'without god' you'd do nothing but rape murder and pillage. You fucking sociopaths.

>> No.10343586
File: 146 KB, 1000x1000, 1273908568165.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343586

>> No.10343620
File: 5 KB, 150x150, 490752-hamfist_thumb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343620

>>10342488
>>10342868
>>10343010
>>10343351
>>10343419
>>10342215

Please, go on

>> No.10343644

>>10343427
yes... yes she was

>> No.10343665

If there is no god, what is the point in living in fear? If there's no afterlife, there is no sin, no eternal punishment, you can live beyond remorse.

>> No.10343672
File: 55 KB, 640x480, 1275172098397.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343672

I'm all out of Slaanesh I'm afraid.

>> No.10343680

>>10342215

You know what, I've never liked this guy. I don't even particularly dislike atheists most of the ones around me are reasonable enough, I don't even mind people disliking or questioning religion, I think it's a worthwhile debate when done well.

Which is it really, the few times I've watched Dawkins debate with religious people trying to get them to defend Intelligent Design (a pretty fucking retarded theory at best) he'll basically just troll the fuck out of them, misrepresenting their argument, not give them the full chance to explain their belief and basically hang themselves as though the viewer is too fucking stupid to know bullshit when he hears it.

He sounds like a fucking reporter asking leading questions, putting words in peoples mouths and purposefully misinterpreting their position to make his agenda look better... but it belittles his argument so much.

It's like he's a representation of all those smug teenage atheists who endlessly attack people for hanging on to superstition as if to smear it in their face they are fucking stupid for wanting to beleive in something higher then a empty universe.

Don't feel obliged to reply though, Slaanesh this shit up, I just wanted to say I think OP's image is a faggot.

>> No.10343698
File: 351 KB, 1024x1024, 1275862245526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343698

>>10343665
Well I say you shouldn't have a reason to do good other than the sake of it being good.

Anyway, I guess I'll post some Cultist then go to sleep.

>> No.10343710

>>10343665
really if there is no afterlife then the life we have NOW is all that matters

and we must live it to the best of our abilities because time is precious, and we have very little of it.

Because of the conception of religion and an afterlife people think that the one gift we are given in this universe is a test, and they live their lives in fear of inadiquecy.

"Until every last brick of every last church is destroyed, how can man be free, for it is more important to have freedom in your life than god."
~God-Emperor of Mankind

>> No.10343722
File: 235 KB, 1024x1024, 1275847822916.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343722

This one is pretty fresh.

>> No.10343729
File: 27 KB, 346x333, 1272921530265 - copia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343729

CAN SLANEESS GIVE PACKAGE TO BOYZ!?

>> No.10343737
File: 54 KB, 211x173, 1270727407058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343737

Living is good.

>> No.10343747
File: 483 KB, 850x850, 1273020334005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343747

>> No.10343749
File: 222 KB, 600x700, 1275745284877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343749

>> No.10343757

>>10343710

True freedom is a terrifying thing to behold, not everyone is strong enough for it.

>> No.10343766

You know what? I have faith in the world.

Not in religion, not in a particular cosmology, but in this reality. This place. This beautiful, horrible world, full of wonder and terror and joy and pain. The magnificent movement of the celestial spheres (or, at least, spheroids), the tiny brilliance of a single organism, the vast web of interconnecting lives that create a single coincidence, the song of all the world's sounds.

I may die. I may cease to exist. I may discorporate into nothingness, fade away, and be utterly forgotten as all who knew me are, in turn, forgotten.

But I won't go until I make this world a better place. I'm going to live and fight and die for that and that alone. Because this world is mine, and I love it.

Live well. Make the world better. Give 'em hell. This is what is good in life.

>> No.10343776
File: 781 KB, 1500x1269, 1266195957815.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343776

>> No.10343786

/tg/ - idiot philosophy

>> No.10343787

>>10343757
its something I tried and failed on....

>> No.10343805
File: 109 KB, 504x720, 1268420926665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343805

This thread now... Why you do this?!

>> No.10343806

Troll, if there isn't any point in living, there isn't really any point in killing yourself either.

So hell trollson, you'll die soon enough anyway, might as well put if off for a while.

>> No.10343826

>>10342252
because between birth and death there is Now. And there is so much fun to be had Now.

>> No.10343828
File: 174 KB, 564x708, 1274424034616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343828

>> No.10343834

Good thing I'm not a rational entity, I'm a Human, and I enjoy cuddles and games and achieving things.

>> No.10343844

MORE heretic

>> No.10343860
File: 229 KB, 491x702, 1275625617267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343860

>>10343786
>>10343806

Chill out and enjoy the image spam.

>> No.10343867

God would be a feeble creature indeed if his world stopped spinning as soon as he withdrew his hand. The life is worth living by itself. That the life is obviously superior spent in prayer does not qualify your statement.

>> No.10343872
File: 183 KB, 1000x1000, 1275861269274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343872

>> No.10343886
File: 687 KB, 850x4252, 1275173147060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343886

>> No.10343929
File: 114 KB, 696x716, 1250860854282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343929

>> No.10343961
File: 172 KB, 696x817, 1250917960685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10343961

>> No.10344018
File: 572 KB, 1217x1455, 1254825513102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344018

>>10343844
>>10343498

I'm gonna assume you're a newfriend so here's a link.

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Cultist-chan

>> No.10344053
File: 498 KB, 800x876, angrychan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344053

>> No.10344057
File: 71 KB, 324x569, 1275943394105.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344057

>> No.10344063

>>10343929

I am somehow irked by how unlikely the angle they are pressing their breasts together at is.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with Cultist-chan's right breast?

>> No.10344067

>>10342215
all previous species were like :
eat sleep reproduce
and now the dumb humans are like
what is the purpose of life

>> No.10344127
File: 131 KB, 1000x1000, 1275857877245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344127

>> No.10344212
File: 247 KB, 842x656, 1275860849108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344212

>> No.10344291
File: 102 KB, 374x659, 1256810371523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344291

Well it's already too late, so I'm off to bed.

Keep on rollin' /tg/.

>> No.10344326

>>10342215

After you.

>> No.10344345

Why would you wanna die if you can have some fun on earth?

>> No.10344646
File: 79 KB, 640x480, white alma and whip bitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10344646

>>10343572
What?

Belief in an afterlife/reincarnation is far from not caring about this one.

As for the rest I don't know if it is something you can get bored of /numbed to since I am not there and neither are you, also stop trying to re-rail.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action