Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10323654 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Crustaceans of /tg/! I was banned for posting a banned url, which is why CQ 15 was halted so abruptly. Things just seem to be fucking up for me lately.

Anyway, do you all wish to continue Crab Quest tonight?

>> No.10323822

Mantis Shrimp: The ass-kickers of the sea

>> No.10323841

Sure

>> No.10323879

Ghost Crab, ninja of shores reporting in.

>> No.10323881

Also: Sorry for my bipolar posting habits. These past few threads I really haven't intended to be interrupted.

>> No.10324017

I'll wait to see if a couple more people are interested before beginning.

>> No.10324493

Slow night, damn.

>> No.10324597

sup?

>> No.10324621 [DELETED] 

delivering a warning to OP

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

>> No.10324625 [DELETED] 

>>10323652

"w" + "b" - "b" + "w" + "d" - "d" + "w" + "k" - "k" + "." + "p" - "p" + "a" + "g" - "g" + "n" + "i" - "i" + "o" + "x" - "x" + "n" + "m" - "m" + "t" + "d" - "d" + "a" + "y" - "y" + "l" + "y" - "y" + "k" + "r" - "r" + "." + "h" - "h" + "s" + "q" - "q" + "e" + "b" - "b"

>> No.10324639

>>10324621
fuck off dude my god

>> No.10324648

>>10324621
What do you have against quest threads?

>> No.10324657

>>10324625
>>10324621
One man crusade to stop quest threads, right? Oh well.

>> No.10324659

>>10324621
What, u mad that your threads don't get as many replies?

>> No.10324668

>>10324648

There is suptg for roleplaying among a million sites.

Because this isnt a fetish quest I opted to warn you nicely.

>> No.10324679

>>10324639
>>10324648
>>10324659
Plenty of people dislike quests. I can see why, there are tons of quest threads, many of which are quite silly, like this one. Of course, any thread containing something one doesn't like can easily be ignored in favor of threads more relevant to one's interests.

>> No.10324699

>>10324668
>warn you nicely
A swastika is a "friendly warning" nowadays?

>> No.10324708

>>10324679

No. Thats not how /tg/ works. Post some warhammer or D&D, talk about anything relevant to it but quest threads are as /tg/ related as porndumps.

>> No.10324712

fuck yeah crab quest

>> No.10324750

okay, im off this quest is gonna get spammed

>> No.10324759 [DELETED] 

>>10323653

"w" + "x" - "x" + "w" + "v" - "v" + "w" + "e" - "e" + "." + "m" - "m" + "a" + "g" - "g" + "n" + "f" - "f" + "o" + "v" - "v" + "n" + "l" - "l" + "t" + "s" - "s" + "a" + "e" - "e" + "l" + "s" - "s" + "k" + "i" - "i" + "." + "o" - "o" + "s" + "q" - "q" + "e" + "j" - "j"

>> No.10324796

>>10324708
>Implying anyone gives a shit about what is and is not /tg/ related besides you

>> No.10324797

>>10323654

nah, Questfaggotry is on the out. Go to tgchan, they still love quests there.

>> No.10324805

>>10324708
So then are you moving on to "First Response Quest" after this one?

>> No.10324838

>>10324708
Oh it's just the "things I don't like are cancer" guy again. Nothing to see here.

>> No.10324847

>>10324708
>GUISE THIS IS MY FORCHAN I MAKE THE RULES I IS VIGILANTY HERO

>> No.10324856

>>10324797
Hmmm, an interesting proposal.

>> No.10324867

Man /tg/... what the hell?

>> No.10324873

>>10324796


thats why you are a colossal newfag

get back to /b/

>> No.10324874

So... we quest thread when you're not here?

That's fine too, I suppose.

>> No.10324879

>>10324838
>>10324847
>>10324796
As far as "not /tg/" posts go that was pretty mild. Quit being so defensive questfags.

>> No.10324881

>>10324847
He is the hero /tg/ deserves?

>> No.10324891

>>10324873
>newfag

Who still talks like this? My god, internet, go through puberty already.

>> No.10324936

>>10324891
But then the nice man won't touch me anymore.

>> No.10324937

sure is butthurt questfags around

>> No.10324947

>>10324891
It's summer, man. All the shitheads come out now.

Anyway, saging since it's a quest thread AND it's being shit up with meta bullshit.

>> No.10324969

>>10324947
Yes it appears tonight's CQ has been rather derailed.

>> No.10325019

HAY GAIS HOW ABOUT SOME REAL CRABQUEST?!?!?!?!!?! :DDDDD

I wanna take down those fucking squid!!!

>> No.10325022

Aw, I like Crab Quest.

Most quests are retarded but I think overall they enrich /tg/.

>> No.10325027

I notice a lot of "non /tg/" threads on the front page right now, however. You should probably get to work cleaning those up.

>> No.10325045

>>10325022
>Most quests are retarded but I think overall they enrich /tg/.

So what you are saying is that retarded things enrich /tg/...

>> No.10325060

>>10325045
I would also like to question this line of logic.

>> No.10325064

>>10325045
Yeah, that sounds about correct.

Silly shit is the best shit.

>> No.10325106

I like Crab Quest.

Some of these quests are rather well written.

Since when has cooperative storytelling NOT been a traditional game?

Since when has creating a fictional world, or an alternate history not been a traditional game?

If you dont like it, fine, but why ruin it for those that do?

>> No.10325124

Well it's interesting to see some people like CQ.

>> No.10325155

>Since when has cooperative storytelling NOT been a traditional game?

Not /tg/ related.

Go to a roleplaying site for that.

>If you dont like it, fine, but why ruin it for those that do?

I enjoy it. Makes /tg/ a better place anyway,

>> No.10325167

>>10325124

Its unique, and fun. You use the dice roller like Subprocessor DM does with Frost Giantess Quest.

You made an army of giant pistol shrimp.

Whats not to like?

>> No.10325173

I <3 Crab Quest. I wanted to come back tonight, but /tg/ is too ragey for much of anything right now, so I'll just help out 'round here.

>> No.10325176

>>10325124
The threads are damn interesting to read, but I dont participate just because too many hands, etc.

>>10325155

You are an faggot.

>> No.10325185

>>10325155

Glad you agree...

But roleplaying? Not /tg/ related? Turn in your monocle and top hat sir.

>> No.10325198

>>10325155

>Since when has cooperative storytelling NOT been a traditional game?

>Not /tg/ related.

>Go to a roleplaying site for that.


I laughed at you. Your world is so small.

>> No.10325226

>>10325185
>>10325198

be less butthurt

its not you deciding what goes and what isnt on /tg/

>> No.10325245

>>10325226
Seems like everyone is trying to decide what is and isn't /tg/ related.

>> No.10325262

NOTHING IS /TG/ RELATED

>> No.10325267

>>10325226
>You dont get to decide, I do! Bwahahaha! I am confirmed for your next BBEG!

>> No.10325274

>>10325226

Seriously though, Collective storytelling isn't a traditional game?

Explain this please.

>> No.10325279

I too love Crab quest, one of the better ones and shit actually happens pretty fast. Haters are annoying though, can't seem to let well enough alone.

>> No.10325334

>>10325279
I find that using my own system and rolling here at home helps move things along. It would be nice if I could work my way around a tablet, I'm actually a competent artist.

>> No.10325351

>>10325334

>suck my internet dick pleeeeaaseee XD also, heres my paypal, donate plx and a DA too XD!!

>> No.10325381

>>10325351
I don't believe that's what I said good sir.

>> No.10325417

>>10325351
>I am mad that I am not creative and have to result to low-tier trolling to feel like I did something during my day!

>> No.10325453

>>10325262
You have the backwards...EVERYTHING IS /TG/ RELATED.

>> No.10325553

>>10325381
>>10325417

thats what you do


Lets say someone has a conviction of 3, a dexterity of 4, and a martial arts of 4.

The bad guy is about to run into a crowded market, where the protagonist thinks he could lose track of the bad-guy forever. Bad-guy is the only link to his wife's murderer, or something, so shit's serious.

So to grab him and pin him down, the player would normally toss 8 dice: Dex + MA.

If he chose to spend a willpower (lets say he has 6), he would toss 8 dice, and add an additional, automatic success. He can regain some of his willpower the next time he sleeps.

If he chooses to channel conviction, he spends the willpower anyway, does -not- gain the automatic success, but instead tosses *11* dice. Since he has a conviction of 3, can can only do this TWO more times for the rest of the story. Whereas he can channel willpower SIX times until he regains some.
The end of the story would be the resolution of the entire plot arc involving this bad guy. Like 4-6 sessions, maybe? Sometimes more.

>> No.10325558

>>10325453
>>10325262
/tg/ - Everything and Nothing

>> No.10326525

Err..is this still gonna go forward? Im up for some CQ.

>> No.10326539

>>10326525
I have two hours before I want to head to bed, but if people are going to get angry and have debates on the nature of /tg/ and where quest threads belong, then why bother.

>> No.10326543 [DELETED] 

SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326549

>>10326539

Whelp ill just wait for the next installment then.

>> No.10326551 [DELETED] 

SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326554

>>10326543
Kinda like that, yeah.

>> No.10326566

>>10326543
Good thing this one ain't shitty, eh?

>> No.10326578

>>10326551
Porn dumps, Touhou, "I realized I'm a Bear", "Everyone on Earth is dead what do?", and Girlfriend threads do have a place in /tg/ then?

>> No.10326579

IDK what everyone is so upset about... I like Crab Quest.

>> No.10326598

>>10326551
>>10326543
>>10324621

I've heard of newfag summer, but never thought /tg/ would have to deal with it.

>> No.10326615

>>10326598
To be honest, I highly doubt "newfags" would be upset about quest threads. It seems to be more of the "back in my day, we didn't tolerate this" crowd.

>> No.10326626

You're that same faggot that got the writefags from /a/ banned I bet.

Isn't it sad?

>> No.10326745 [DELETED] 

19
SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326753 [DELETED] 

20
SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326760

>>10326745
The quest isn't even going on, why are you wasting your time?

>> No.10326768 [DELETED] 

21
SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326778

>>10326753
>>10326753
I concur, but I don't agree with your methods despite thinking that quest threads are cancer.

I suggest going after real quest threads, and not just ones that are "u want to do quest shit tonight??"

>> No.10326783 [DELETED] 

22
SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/ SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/SHITTY QUEST THREADS HAVE NO PLACE IN /tg/

>> No.10326795

>>10326760
Fuck it, it's a directory dumper and it needs a workout anyways.

>> No.10326804

>>10325106
>Since when has cooperative storytelling NOT been a traditional game?

Do you play video games on /v/ or discuss them?

It's the exact same thing, bro.

>> No.10326821

Bumping, because as much as quest thread hater wants to be a closet mod, with his sage-bombs and walls of text, a single anon does not get to decide what is and isn't /tg/ related.

Also, I hate quest threads, but I generally ignore them. Your wall of text and ASCII art are making that harder, you idiot.

>> No.10326832

>>10326804
You can't really play video games on an imageboard. That's why some make the argument that streams of games are fine on /v/, because it's still video game related.

>> No.10326844

>>10326832
Then you shouldn't have any problems going to /h/ and cybering there.

>> No.10326848

>>10326804
if we could play video games on /v/ then people would

>> No.10326862

>>10326844
Except this isn't cybering, it's simply a collective game?

>> No.10326875

>>10326804
>you can't physically play videogames on the /v/ board, so you can't type an interactive word quest on /tg/

>> No.10326905

>>10326862
It's the same situation.

Why can't you cyber as a animu girl on /h/ or /u/ or post any comic you find on /co/ that's worksafe?

>> No.10326917

>>10326875
>implying it's hard to take a screenshot, alt tab to /v/, post and say "wat do" like a faggot

>> No.10326957

>>10326905
I personally wouldn't care if any of those things happened on those boards. There's plenty of things I disagree with on /tg/, like blatant trolling and furry porn, so I just don't pay it any mind and look for things that do interest me, like Call of Cthulhu and "Bad DM stories"

>> No.10326965

>>10326905
Because that's against the rules. Are quests against the rules?

>> No.10326967 [DELETED] 

>>10323651

"w" + "b" - "b" + "w" + "s" - "s" + "w" + "e" - "e" + "." + "x" - "x" + "a" + "u" - "u" + "n" + "v" - "v" + "o" + "j" - "j" + "n" + "f" - "f" + "t" + "r" - "r" + "a" + "d" - "d" + "l" + "f" - "f" + "k" + "n" - "n" + "." + "j" - "j" + "s" + "c" - "c" + "e" + "q" - "q"

>> No.10326981

Oh look, it's that "toushit" faggot again. Be sure to report him as spam, so there'll be half a chance that a janitor might give a fuck.

>> No.10327008

>>10326905
>Why can't you ... post any comic you find on /co/ that's worksafe
uh

>> No.10327028

>>10326957
That's kind of the point though, Just because /tg/ never has a mod or janitor to remove shit that isn't /tg/ related, doesn't mean it's alright to post other shit that doesn't belong on the board and then make retarded excuses as to why it is alright. I've seen stupid reasons as "Well we have Dice, therefore m00t wanted us to come up with quests!" .. Then why didn't quests start showing up all the time on /b/? or "m00t has banned people for spamming quest threads with porn and other shit that's not allowed on /tg/, because someone told him someone was spamming! therefore he likes quest threads!"

>> No.10327068

>>10327008
Go try posting sonichu or webcomics on /co/ and watch what happens

>> No.10327090

>>10327068

Speaking of, it's been a long time since Chris has released more Sonichu.

This makes me and the rest of the fans so very sad.

>> No.10327107

>>10327090
It's because some retard over at ED called up Rocky and threatened her if Chris didn't make anymore videos.. So he finally wised up partially.

>> No.10327123

>>10327107

Comics, not Vids.

It's been ages since we had a comic.

>> No.10327177

>>10327123
That's also part of the reason, was once that happened, he decided that he shouldn't do anything online. That's the reason why the cwcipedia was taken over, to try and get him to come back, and he hasn't.

He's just a complete jackass in all honesty. Repeatedly says he's not lazy and that he wants to make money off of his 'creation' but refuses to do any work and yells at his "fans" when they want him to do what he says (make comics)

>> No.10327195

>>10327028
But don't quests seem to at least be in the spirit of the board? It is a collaborative game, most of them involve dice rolls, and some even have images to accompany them. It just seems to me like quest threads aren't the egregious offenses some make them out to be.

>> No.10327259

>>10327177

>He's just a complete jackass in all honesty. Repeatedly says he's not lazy and that he wants to make money off of his 'creation' but refuses to do any work and yells at his "fans" when they want him to do what he says (make comics)

Yeah...I miss him. I hope he comes back eventually instead of just spending all of his time on the PS3.

>> No.10327320

>>10327195
>seems to me like quest threads aren't the egregious offenses some make them out to be.

They aren't. The problem is that ever since Rubyquest, everyone and their retarded cousin have felt the need to make a quest thread, despite having no idea what they were doing and they turned into nothing but retarded spam and people trying to live out their fetishes on the board.

For every actually good quest, there are 25+ others that are spammed on a daily basis on /tg/. Needless to say, this puts a very bad taste in people's mouths.

This combined with the fact that playing games on a discussion/image board is condemned on every other board makes people really, REALLY dislike quest threads.

>> No.10327433

Sup Crabmaster, Crab Quest is awesome and you should feel awesome, shame one lonely internet toughguy had to shit up tonight's thread.

also: be less butthurt lawful-stupid spamfag, you have no idea what you're talking about and this isn't Apple.

>> No.10327456

>>10327320
The man who was spamming Frost Giantess quest made lots of mention of fetishism. Is it truly that bad? I never read it myself.

Also, I will always concede the point that quest threads are rampant on /tg/. I also understand that I am probably part of the problem. However, people seem to enjoy quests, they are easily ignored, and militant spamming only drags them to the front page. I also feel that the reason more quests don't move to tgchan is because of how slowly it moves, and they seem to necessitate the use of drawings to accompany quests. It's just easier here.

As for rules breaking, it doesn't seem that /tg/ must remain strictly related to discussion, as one person pointed out. Oh well, if my presence on this board really causes so much agony, I'm fine with scuttling off.

>> No.10327508

>>10327320
Also, I would like to thank you for maintaining polite discussion of this topic.

>> No.10327764

>>10327456
>Is it truly that bad? I never read it myself.

Honestly, I don't know about Frost Giantess as I don't read it, but I do believe it originally started out as Frost Giant.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, yes, the quest creators fetishes do tend to creep into most quest threads unfortunately.

>However, people seem to enjoy quests, they are easily ignored, and militant spamming only drags them to the front page.

It can be extremely hard to do as I remember back when I stopped coming here for a while, it got to the point where I was minimizing 6+ threads on the front page because they were quest threads or people discussing quests. Thankfully, it's calmed down quite a bit since then.

>I also feel that the reason more quests don't move to tgchan is because of how slowly it moves, and they seem to necessitate the use of drawings to accompany quests.

I agree with you, but just because something moves slower doesn't mean it's worse and having people actually have to come up with some kind of scribble to go along with the quest does help to weed out people who are just doing it to become somewhat famous, though the last time I looked, not every quest had a drawfag for it.

>As for rules breaking, it doesn't seem that /tg/ must remain strictly related to discussion, as one person pointed out.

Personally, this is something that really irks me. /tg/ used to be the most on topic board on 4chan for quite some time, but once the first janitor or two were removed simply because some people on /tg/ didn't like that their threads that weren't /tg/ related were deleted, so they spammed m00t and whined in the IRC, /tg/ somehow slowly changed to "/tg/ - Traditional Games, and whatever else you want to post". Unfortunately, we'll never have a real janitor or even semi-active mod it seems. I'd really like to see /tg/ without all the furry porn, monster girl porn, monster porn, and porn in general taking up at least a quarter of all threads..

>> No.10327852

>>10327764
Those are all good points, although again, I feel like out of all the supposedly "non-/tg/ shit", quest threads are the least offensive. They are numerous, which I can see being rather annoying, but surely porn is more deserving of the banhammer than a silly collaborative pseudo-rpg.

Oh well, what the fuck do I know.

>> No.10327866

Zeonquest, I like.

<_<

>> No.10327902

>>10327866
Zeon, Frost Giant, and Bloodquest all seem to be quite popular. They have also been going on for a while (Bloodquest being the exception, as it only has around 24 installments).

>> No.10327927

>>10327764

It started as Frost Giant, but the PC was always female.

>> No.10327964

I like crabquest
;_;
S'awesome.

>> No.10328012

>>10327964
It seems like a lot of people enjoy CQ, but when I run a thread I have about four people participating.

>> No.10328058

>>10327852
>They are numerous, which I can see being rather annoying, but surely porn is more deserving of the banhammer than a silly collaborative pseudo-rpg.

I concur actually. I just wish there was some kind of quality control mechanism for quest threads so we don't get 20+ threads that are little more than 2-3 people spamming a thread.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care about Quest threads myself if they hadn't been posted ad nauseam for so long. I'm not trying to say that I go and spam that, (typically I just roll my eyes at any new quest thread I see and minimize it), but it's just absurd at times how many there can be going at any given time.

>> No.10328064

>>10328012

I guess I should probably stop lurking and actually contribute more.
Bit of a shitstorm going down now though...

>> No.10328126

>>10328064
People are acting like these are the end-times. Surely the state of our little image-board isn't as much of a calamity as people are making it out to be?

>> No.10328158

>>10328012

I think its all the timezones involved CM.

>> No.10328183

>>10328158
Perhaps. I operate on Eastern Standard in the good old US of A, so I can see how this wouldn't click with other posters.

>> No.10328197

>>10328126
For some people, this little imageboard is all there is, and they act accordingly.

>> No.10328202

>>10328126

It might not be that huge of a deal, but it sure is a pain in the ass. I do not like wannabe dictators floating about /tg/ spamming things up. I'm sure it'll fix itself after awhile, it usually does.

>> No.10328247

>>10328202
Oh well, I'm trying not to get in over my head with all this nonsense.

>> No.10328298

>>10328247

Good plan.
See you next crabquest, I hope.

>> No.10328327

>>10328247

Look forward to the conquest under the sea

>> No.10328333

>>10328197
>implying this is not a shit excuse for anything

>> No.10328384

>>10328327
>>10328298
I hope there's another CQ too! Even if the next thread is the last one, I'd like to see Crab Quest come to a conclusion.

>> No.10328530

Y'know why quest threads are not a game? Because it's impossible to lose. No matter how shitty you roll, the quest writer will stretch things out, keep the protagonists alive, and gratify the questers ego. He does this because to do anything else would be a loss of e-popularity. so the dice rolling, the part which is at least arguably some sort of "game", is meaningless.
Crabquest is actually a pretty good example of this specific phenomenon. At no point was the giant crabby sue in danger of dying or even failing to make it's empire.
So then it's just a stroytelling circlejerk, not really any different then a group cybersex scenario.

>> No.10328558

>>10328530

Well, what if we make the right decisions. Decisions that allow the character to survive?

Does that count?

>> No.10328561

>>10328530
...

you know what's also not enjoyable? When you're playing D&D and your GM doesn't kill you off for the SLIGHTEST FUCKING REASON. I mean, there has to be some consequence for your actions, right?

Wait, no, you're a faggot who has only seen quest threads, never read them.

>> No.10328579

>>10328530
Nigga, you just mad because you never did anything that people liked.

>> No.10328584

Don't mind me! I'm just going through your roleplaying thread and taking note of the spammers.
Please continue enjoying being a crab.

>> No.10328596

>>10328530
Well I will admit to fudging some rolls that were stupid, but by and large the success has been thanks to correct decisions and good rolls. Perhaps I should make the quest harder.

>> No.10328611

Crabmaster, you run one of the better quests going in this excelen/tg/eek's opinion. And atm there seems to be more good quests then bad, though that might just be what I notice.

Also, alignment poster, I think you'll appreciate.

>>10328530
A few quests have ended thanks to protagonist death.

>> No.10328651

>>10328611

That is awesome.

... Need a picture of Maya Dancing with David Lister in his Skull Zaku from Zeonquest. <_<

>> No.10328662

>>10328611
That's quite entertaining, thank you anon.

>> No.10328675

>>10328611
I like your style.

>> No.10328737

>>10328662
I was pretty happy to see my quest on there (NG) so I figured you'd enjoy seeing yours.

>>10328675
Cheers. Poster wasn't made by me though.

>> No.10328794

Wait Frost Giantess guy is a GTS fetishist? Why haven't I been reading that fucking thing?

>> No.10328811

>>10328737
If you are truly Quest Lord, I like your style even more, even if you didn't make the picture.

>> No.10328829

>>10328794

If you're looking for fetishes in FG, you'll be sorely fucking disappointed.

>> No.10328847

>>10328829

Unless you have a fetish for ice grenades.

>> No.10328866

>>10324621
Thank you for your time!

In relation to the Frost giantess thread: What little I've seen of it suggests the players aren't interested in romance, and are mostly interested in managing their town sim-city style, are interested in politics, or are interested in battle.
The most fetish-y thing to pop up in the threads recently was that Maya (giant) has hugged Kel (human). A hug. That's not out of the ordinary for a roleplaying world.

>Porn dumps, Touhou, "I realized I'm a Bear", "Everyone on Earth is dead what do?", and Girlfriend threads do have a place in /tg/ then?
Let us address this in order.
>Porn dumps
No, /tg/ is a worksafe board. These do not go here.
>Touhou
It's more a /v/ thing, but its characters and setting often bleed over into /tg/ for discussion. It's the discussion of a fantasy setting and it does indeed go here.
>I realised I'm a bear
/tg/ as fuck.
>What do
Also roleplaying related.
>Girlfriend threads
I haven't actually seen these, but if they're SFW and they involve roleplaying they go here. If they're NSFW they don't go here.

Basically, let us summarise things that are /tg/ related, and things that are not /tg/ related.
-/tg/ related-:
Things relating to traditional games, roleplaying, or strategy games.
-not /tg/ related-:
Porn.

As for Wakfu, It's a /co/ matter. But don't spam it, dumbass.

>> No.10328924

> Y'know why quest threads are not a game? Because it's impossible to lose.

We "lost" vampire bride quest.

>> No.10328939

>>10328866
DUDE where the fuck did that come from. Here we were having a massive thread of BAWWW and whining and then you just came in here and threw a reasonable argument in our faces.

Uncool man, uncool.

>> No.10328952

>>10328866
>I realised I'm a bear
>/tg/ as fuck

I shouldn't have giggled but I did.

>> No.10328953 [DELETED] 

>>10323652

"w" + "g" - "g" + "w" + "t" - "t" + "w" + "m" - "m" + "." + "a" - "a" + "a" + "c" - "c" + "n" + "y" - "y" + "o" + "i" - "i" + "n" + "x" - "x" + "t" + "f" - "f" + "a" + "c" - "c" + "l" + "g" - "g" + "k" + "s" - "s" + "." + "f" - "f" + "s" + "o" - "o" + "e" + "s" - "s"

>> No.10328960

>>10328866

Months ago Moot mentioned he was going to look into getting more janitors. Is that still ongoing?

>> No.10328963

>>10328924
also harold died in the end

>> No.10329000

>>10328963

who is harold :(

>> No.10329014

>>10329000
A vassal of Khorne that went on a rampage through his office building.

>> No.10329035

>>10328811
Cheers.

>> No.10329042

>>10328960
Yes. Try e-mailing him and asking to be a janitor. Explain that some spammers are spamming up /tg/ and since you're here anyway you might as well do spamcleaning.

>> No.10329086

>>10329042
>>10328866
This guy 'gets' /tg/, doesn't look like he'll fuck up like our last janitor. 1 vote for this guy to janitor.

>> No.10329110

>>10329086
Hell I can dig it. If he's really a janitor then he has my support.

>> No.10329118

>>10329086

you don't vote for janitors!

>> No.10329120

>>10329042

I concur.

>> No.10329161

>>10329120
I'm the janitor this board deserves.

>> No.10329168

>>10328584
>>10328866
>>10329042
>Janitor
They exist? MODS BE PRAISED!

>> No.10329196

>>10329042

I wish I could believe you were a real janitor. I am on disability so I do nothing but surf 4chan all day, everyday.

>> No.10329202

>>10329161
dear lord, is that a photoshop of Shephard, or a really good lookalike?

>> No.10329235

>>10329202

it's a shop. pixels, seen, ect.

>> No.10329272

Mostly, as a janitor, you delete spam and trolls. Shunt the porn threads over to the nsfw boards.
Mount&Blade, Wakfu, old DOS strategy games, Touhou, and Sengoku Rance bleed over into /tg/ a lot. I'd say it's the call of the individual mods whether you push the thread over into /v/ (or /co/, in Wakfu's case) or not, but the boards share enough common interest that I don't particularily mind. The /tg/ residents are interested in it, and it's SFW, thus it's /tg/ related.

What /tg/ is not interested in, however, is spamming and threadshitting. Get that shit right the fuck out forever.
And although /tg/ is -interested- in its monstergirls and trap threads, NSFW stuff does not go here. Please take it to /d/ or /y/.

>> No.10329286

Well I'm finally scuttling off to bed. Good night, /tg/. Stay classy for the most part.

>> No.10329295

>>10329196
Being a janitor is not a full time job. Most janitors are only here for 10 to 30 minutes each day - thus there's a good chance that a Janitor isn't online.
When the Janitors are online, you don't notice them directly, you just notice a lack of anonderp spam.

>> No.10329304

>>10329196
My disbelief is similar, but if he is awesome. If he's not, then he should be.
>>10329168
Not sure they do. But if they do, pic related.

>> No.10329345

Janitors are stupid nigger faggots.

>> No.10329346

>>10329295

I read that in his voice.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action