Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10317425 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

The original idea wasn't exactly like that...

>> No.10317443

that's terribly silly Jo.

good thing it isn't a two edged chain sowrd.

>> No.10317461

>>10317443

>Sadly, it isn't a two-edged chainsword

Fix't

>> No.10317474

>Cultist scribbles
Sage goes to "E-mail".

>> No.10317480

>> No.10317490

any chances for post-inspired follow ups?

>> No.10317499

That harry potter flying broom was essentially the same as the OP until some Americunts started complaining.

>> No.10317513

Can it be AWWWWRRIIIGGHHHHTTTT tiem nao (preferably literally)? You draw far too much normal d'awww.

>> No.10317516

Where is her crotch

>> No.10317623

>>10317516
turns out it WAS a double edged chain sword.

>> No.10317644

>>10317623

Then it's just a chainsaw, fucknuts.

>> No.10317712

>>10317644

you can't use chainsaws to slash at people.

>> No.10318208

>>10317516
Whoops, forgot to fill all the lines. Have another version.

>>10317513
If you are talking about what I think you are talking... no, sorry.

>> No.10318292

Hey, Jo! Have you heard anything from WCKD?

>> No.10318299

>>10318292
Not really... something happened?

>> No.10318339

>>10317425
So she is pleasuring herself with a blund side of Eviscerator?
Kinda cute, actually.

>> No.10318350

>>10318292
He disappeared a while ago, unless someone else knows where to find him.

>> No.10318353

>>10318339
It's very Cultist-Chan. Wrong and yet somehow right. Disturbing and yet somehow CUTE.

>> No.10318428

>>10318299
He disappeared with a bunch of people's commission money.

>> No.10318453

Hey Jo, can you draw something cute involving a first date between Cultist and Chem-chan? I always thought they made a cute couple, and a likely pairing for various reasons.

>> No.10318509

>>10318453
I thought cultist chan was fucking that one Sister of Battle chick.

>> No.10318521

GO BACK TO BE JO.

YOU'VE ALREADY POLLUTED TF2 WITH YOUR SHIT.

>> No.10318526

Now draw a two-sided one.

>> No.10318533

>>10318509
I'm sure they agreed to be open about their relationship.

>> No.10318586

>>10318208
I fucking love this pic, not just cuz I like it when Cultist Chan is drawn all cute, but because GGGGGODDAMN SPESS MEHREENS

>> No.10320713

>>10318428
Ouch.

>> No.10320724 [DELETED] 

>>10317423

"w" + "u" - "u" + "w" + "p" - "p" + "w" + "p" - "p" + "." + "e" - "e" + "a" + "x" - "x" + "n" + "a" - "a" + "o" + "m" - "m" + "n" + "t" - "t" + "t" + "r" - "r" + "a" + "o" - "o" + "l" + "n" - "n" + "k" + "x" - "x" + "." + "d" - "d" + "s" + "b" - "b" + "e" + "n" - "n"

>> No.10320735

>>10317425
>>10318208

Thank you very much Jo.

>> No.10320755

>>10318208
Thanks much Jo!

>> No.10320762

I love the space marine helmet

>> No.10320770

>>10317425
/tg/ this isn't the drawfag you want, but this is the drawfag you deserve.

>> No.10320777

Chainswords seem to popular this time of year

>> No.10320781

>>10318428
>implying that earning money for your work is a bad thing

>> No.10320804

>>10320781
What he's saying, is that he took a bunch of money from people, and vanished without drawing them their pictures.

>> No.10320805

>>10320770
You don't shit.
A large number of us love Jo's work and find it awesome.

>> No.10320826

>>10320804
I've heard those rumors too.
I think they were made up by people who were just butthurt that he and the other drawfags left /tg/ during the beginning of last summer during the drawfag vault threads.

>> No.10320829

oh look it's that asshole that draws the terrible comics in his awful weeaboo style attention whoring one shitty scribble


sage goes in all fields

>> No.10320850

>>10320829
Haha, the joke is on you. Sage only prevents your post alone from bumping the thread.

>> No.10320855

>>10320829
sorry that you're butthurt for no good reason

>> No.10320860

>>10320826
Except he also vanished from Deviantart and Hartists (before the site closed), not just from /tg/.

>>10320805
Fuckin' A. I love Jo's stuff. Slaaneshi Salesgirl especially.

>> No.10320873 [DELETED] 

>>10317422

"w" + "z" - "z" + "w" + "r" - "r" + "w" + "l" - "l" + "." + "p" - "p" + "a" + "p" - "p" + "n" + "r" - "r" + "o" + "k" - "k" + "n" + "x" - "x" + "t" + "q" - "q" + "a" + "s" - "s" + "l" + "q" - "q" + "k" + "n" - "n" + "." + "m" - "m" + "s" + "k" - "k" + "e" + "q" - "q"

>> No.10320889

Can we have the cultist porn thread, please?

>> No.10320892

>>10320860
>Except he also vanished from Deviantart and Hartists (before the site closed), not just from /tg/.
Ok, I admit that makes the previous statement of him running off with other people's money a LOT more substantial.

>> No.10320897

>>10320777
Ugh. Why this is popular on /tg/ i'll never know

>>10320889
yes plz

>> No.10320932

>>10320889
>>10320897
Give me a couple minutes

>> No.10320933

>>10320855
>>10320860

You people like this shit?

Goddamnit /tg/, you're better than that. I would have pinned you all above this pedophile weeaboo's shit.

>> No.10320948

>>10320892
Maybe he died.
It happens.

>> No.10320956

>>10320933
I'm just here for the musclegirls.

>> No.10320958

>>10320948

we can only hope

>> No.10320959

>>10320933
>calling Jo a pedophile

>> No.10320960

>>10320933
Oh you shouldn't have such high hopes for people, silly you.

>> No.10320981

>>10320959

>drawing porn of small, childlike characters doesn't make you a pedophile

>> No.10320984

>>10320956

Yeeeep, me too

>> No.10320986

>>10320933
you can stop bitching like a cunt, because /tg/ doesn't care about your opinion

>> No.10321005

>>10320984
Speaking of which, anyone have any new musclegirl drawfaggotry?

>> No.10321009

>> No.10321020

Hey, Jo, you don't do much X-COM stuff anymore, if anything. Would you mind drawing Cultist as an X-COM rookie doing something fun, cute, or sexy with a Stun Rod?

>> No.10321021

>> No.10321035

>> No.10321046 [DELETED] 

>>10317422

"w" + "a" - "a" + "w" + "v" - "v" + "w" + "b" - "b" + "." + "h" - "h" + "a" + "e" - "e" + "n" + "i" - "i" + "o" + "u" - "u" + "n" + "s" - "s" + "t" + "u" - "u" + "a" + "e" - "e" + "l" + "i" - "i" + "k" + "m" - "m" + "." + "s" - "s" + "s" + "s" - "s" + "e" + "j" - "j"

>> No.10321052

>>10320805
>>10320860
>>10320959
>>10320986

I suppose the idiots on 4chan would lap this awful anime shit up

>> No.10321057

>> No.10321063

>> No.10321069

>> No.10321070

>>10321052
You're an idiot on 4chan too!

>> No.10321080

Jo, where do you keep all your drawings?

>> No.10321085

>>10321005

www.ftf10.com

A good place to look for said content.

>> No.10321092

>>10321052
>sounding like an atheist going to complain at a church
If you don't like anything anime related then stop bitching, hide it or get the fuck off 4chan.

>> No.10321097

>>10320981
>childlike
>visible C cups

are you from australia

>> No.10321100

>>10321085

Ok, that one just looks kind of silly if you ask me.

>> No.10321104 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "k" - "k" + "w" + "g" - "g" + "w" + "j" - "j" + "." + "r" - "r" + "a" + "x" - "x" + "n" + "v" - "v" + "o" + "d" - "d" + "n" + "c" - "c" + "t" + "b" - "b" + "a" + "l" - "l" + "l" + "e" - "e" + "k" + "v" - "v" + "." + "u" - "u" + "s" + "m" - "m" + "e" + "d" - "d"

>> No.10321109

>> No.10321110

>> No.10321117

> Jo posts a thread

> "Oh hey, this should be great"

> Trolling

> Stupidity

> Random porn dumping

Well fuck, Summer is in full swing. You know, you can wait until LATER to dump porn, when Jo isn't here and possibly doing things anymore.

>> No.10321121 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "e" - "e" + "w" + "b" - "b" + "w" + "x" - "x" + "." + "n" - "n" + "a" + "k" - "k" + "n" + "r" - "r" + "o" + "z" - "z" + "n" + "b" - "b" + "t" + "h" - "h" + "a" + "g" - "g" + "l" + "d" - "d" + "k" + "h" - "h" + "." + "u" - "u" + "s" + "y" - "y" + "e" + "j" - "j"

>> No.10321127

>> No.10321128

>>10321085
Jesus fucking Christ.

Well um, I can't say my request wasn't fulfilled, but I meant any /tg/ character related musclegirls. Still, not looking the gifthorse in the mouth.

>> No.10321134

>>10321092
>Touhou
>/tg/-related

Repeating blatant untruths thousands of times doesn't make them so, you know.

>> No.10321136

>> No.10321141

>>10321117
Oh sure, this wouldn't happen outside of summertime. No sir!

>> No.10321143

>>10321117
Is he actually still here? I've not seen him respond to anything in a while.

If so, /r/ Cuddles done in your style, please.

>> No.10321150

>>10321134
I see that doesn't stop you from trying

>> No.10321153

>>10321092

Except this isn't the fucking anime board

there's an entire section for anime and japanese culture, and /tg/ is in that section

so fuck off with your retarded weeaboo shit, moron

>> No.10321159

>>10321117
You must be new here. Jo rarely does anything more than pop in drop off a pic and that's it.

Even if he does hang around as an anon, he isn't contributing more artwork.

>> No.10321165

>>10321150
That is not a counter-argument.

>> No.10321180

>>10321153

>> No.10321186

>>10321141

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/5681200/

No, no it wouldn't.

>> No.10321193

>>10321165
It sounds like someone needs a hug.

Hug time!

>> No.10321199

>>10321117
>Jo
>Porn later

All Jo is good for is porn.

>> No.10321200

>>10321134
>sandnigger.jpg
I remember you! You're that faggot in denial! The one who thinks that touhou is not /tg/ related

>> No.10321212

>> No.10321216

I am doing a 2nd pic
Takes time, so I prefer to keep quiet until its done

>> No.10321218 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "z" - "z" + "w" + "s" - "s" + "w" + "m" - "m" + "." + "g" - "g" + "a" + "o" - "o" + "n" + "c" - "c" + "o" + "z" - "z" + "n" + "j" - "j" + "t" + "m" - "m" + "a" + "z" - "z" + "l" + "x" - "x" + "k" + "d" - "d" + "." + "h" - "h" + "s" + "i" - "i" + "e" + "n" - "n"

>> No.10321219

>>10321104
bots are getting desperate I see

>> No.10321221

>> No.10321227

>>10321159

You mean he shits off one awful drawing for all of us to circlejerk over? He makes a whole thread for one shitty doodle?

What a fucking attention whore

>> No.10321235

>> No.10321243

>>10321193
>>10321200
>tg/ - Traditional Games
>1. Board games, paper games, war games, card
games, etc. go here!

>The Touhou Project (東方Project, Tōhō Purojekuto?), also known as Toho Project or Project Shrine Maiden, is a Japanese dōjin game series focused on bullet hell shooters made by the one-man developer Team Shanghai Alice, whose sole member, known as ZUN, is responsible for all the graphics, music, and programming for the most part.[1] The Touhou Project began in 1996 with the release of the first game, Highly Responsive to Prayers, developed by the group Amusement Makers for the Japanese NEC PC-9801 series of computers.

Your move.

>> No.10321247

isn't this the br who does that awful team fortress comic where he stole all the character designs from cap-tan?

>> No.10321249

>>10321216
Awesome.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, the only Touhou that should be posted on /tg/ is Yuugi. Because goddamn she's hot.

>> No.10321251

>> No.10321257

>>10321200
>If I keep saying it is, it will be!

>> No.10321264

>>10321216
Awesome! Thanks much!

>> No.10321294

>>10321257
>>10321243
>>10321200
Hugs for everyone!

>> No.10321313

>> No.10321318

Touhou is vaguely /tg/ related due to Touhoufuta and it being posted pretty much since the board was made.

I'm not a fan of Touhou, in fact, I tend to find it annoying, but I won't argue that fact.

>> No.10321324

>> No.10321340

>> No.10321347

>>10321318
That doesn't make it board related. It's almost as bad as saying Horo is board related because of that one faggot that uses Horo pics as an avatar, or that one girl from that one anime because Zakuvaan or whatever his name is avatar fags with her pictures.

>> No.10321358

>>10321243
1. Touhou rpg in Japan
2. Touhou homebrew project on /tg/

your argument is invalid

>> No.10321369

>>10321340
She has no nose and she must sneeze.

>> No.10321370

>>10321257
The thing about Touhou is that while it has nothing to do with /tg/, it has been posted here so much and so often that no matter what, it's been ingrained into the board culture. It was pretty much the first majorly off-topic subject to root itself into /tg/ and it's been here so long that it's never going to remove itself.

I just accept it - it's not going to change, not for all the sage and rage in the world. Hide the threads if you really can't stand them.

Also, sometimes the porn is kinda okay when it isn't being creepy and pedo.

>> No.10321372

>>10321318

>Tohou is related because futa porn of it exists

WHAT?

>> No.10321380

>>10321347
There are always going to be things posted on /tg/ that aren't /tg/ related.

Deal with it.

>> No.10321402

>>10321370
It's pretty much contained to 4e and it's own threads so it's no problem. Shit is still fucking retarded, though.

>> No.10321405

>>10321380
>/tg/ is the new /b/. deal w/ it fag XD

>> No.10321412

Stop arguing or I will crush you all.

Now come here so I can crush you all.

>> No.10321417

>>10321347

Considering how much we've heard Horo called Leman Russ, I'd say Horo, at least, is /tg/ related.

Zakuvaan is simply a troll, and saying his shit is related would be feeding him.

>> No.10321420

>>10321372

Deal with it

>> No.10321433

>>10321405
Don't be ridiculous.

You can actually troll /tg/.

>> No.10321434

>>10321347
don't you talk about Leman Russ that way

>> No.10321439

>>10321340
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- THE /TG/ MEMES, THEY ARE CONVERGING

>> No.10321440

>>10321420
Yaaaay, it's the Liar!

>> No.10321451

>>10321417
It's the same circle-jerkers who keep posting Horo that proclaim that it's "board culture." They've just become persistent enough that everyone else has stopped complaining and simply hide the threads instead.

>> No.10321452

>> No.10321459

>>10321417
>insufferable, nauseating 40k RP circlejerk is notably better than horrible trolling
not really

>> No.10321467

>> No.10321469

>>10321451
>>10321417
Looks like some bitches really need to lighten up in this thread. Have a hug!

>> No.10321482

>> No.10321491

>> No.10321501

>> No.10321502 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "r" - "r" + "w" + "i" - "i" + "w" + "l" - "l" + "." + "p" - "p" + "a" + "u" - "u" + "n" + "j" - "j" + "o" + "i" - "i" + "n" + "l" - "l" + "t" + "f" - "f" + "a" + "i" - "i" + "l" + "n" - "n" + "k" + "i" - "i" + "." + "m" - "m" + "s" + "d" - "d" + "e" + "o" - "o"

>> No.10321514

>> No.10321518

>>10321469
"Lighten up" is synonymous with "light hearted." Every time I see the latter posted it's an excuse for dumping porn. Just dump porn without trying to attach some flimsy, /tg/ related excuse to it.

>> No.10321521

>>10321372
>>10321318

It's not so much because Touhoufuta exists, it's because, I believe when DnD 4e was first released, someone posted saying they had uploaded a PDF of it. /tg/ rushed to download it, and in their horror, discovered it was filled with Touhou and Dicks instead of Dungeons and Dragons.

Considering a large amount of /tg/ at the time fell for it, possibly repeatedly, it pretty much forever associated Touhoufuta with uploaded PDFs of rulebooks and codexes.

>> No.10321523

>> No.10321527

>> No.10321535

>>10321358
No.

Yu-Gi-Oh has a card game, too, but if I were to post about anything Yu-Gi-Oh related *other than* the card game, /tg/ would rightly tell me to go fuck myself.

The same thing applies to Touhou, but because its fans think it's related simply because they want it to be, the stone cold logic of the rules (the Word of m00t) simply doesn't register with them.

>> No.10321537

>> No.10321542

>>10321521
People have pulled the same thing for other PDF releases. The Inquisitor's Handbook for Dark Heresy was a prime target for Touhou Futa and Ironclaw replacements.

>> No.10321557

>> No.10321567

>>10321518
Think of it like this.

You COULD continue to contribute to an utterly pointless internet slapfight where nobody wins because both sides are sitting with their TROLLFACE masks glued to their heads typing utterly asinine crap at each other and chuckling, thereby doing absolutely nothing to not violently decrease the quality of this board.

Or you could...y'know...not.

>> No.10321572

>> No.10321575

>> No.10321582

Well...

This thread turned out well, didn't it?

>> No.10321600

>>10321542

Ironclaw I got once, and another was three hundred pictures of Flare.

Never got Touhou Futa though.

>> No.10321610

>> No.10321619

>>10321582
/tg/ - pointless bickering

>> No.10321623

>>10321567
I could, but I need my daily dose of mindless raging while I take care of folding my laundry. So I'll type some stuff in a thread full of people so vile that they make my neckbeard itch.

>> No.10321626

>> No.10321633

>>10321619

It's one of the best things about /tg/.

>> No.10321636

>> No.10321637

>>10321567
Or *you* could contribute to the /tg/ Experience™ by posting something that's *actually* relevant to the board material, rather than something that belongs on /jp/ that you just *want* to be /tg/-related.

>> No.10321643

>>10321535
>The same thing applies to Touhou, but because its fans think it's related simply because they want it to be, the stone cold logic of the rules (the Word of m00t) simply doesn't register with them.
>posts non-canon 40k bullshit
M00t also said "ignore what you don't like". Be best for you to learn that.

>> No.10321651

>>10321582

I fucking hate summer, so much.

Also, Foron, dammit, stop finding every fucking excuse to post Cultist porn, you're not helping the damn thread out.

>> No.10321654

Yay a Jo thread. I love your stuff. I wish it didn't attract so many naysayers.

>> No.10321659

>>10321405
/tg/ will always have a minor off topic undercurrent going not /b/ but sometimes the comunity will enjoy itself in other ways.

>> No.10321663

>>10321637
Hey, don't take it out on me. I'm not the one doing the pointless bickering here. I just think people need to stop getting so SRSBSNS about the fucking internet.

It's the internet.

Is it really that important?

>> No.10321665

>> No.10321672

>>10321623
>my daily dose of mindless raging
enjoy your heart attack at age 30

>> No.10321676

>>10321643
/tg/ created the Angry Marines. Whoops.

It's a shame Touhou canon is entirely dependent on a sociopathic drunken pedophile from Japan.

>> No.10321679

I guess

>> No.10321682 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "q" - "q" + "w" + "p" - "p" + "w" + "j" - "j" + "." + "g" - "g" + "a" + "n" - "n" + "n" + "k" - "k" + "o" + "i" - "i" + "n" + "v" - "v" + "t" + "t" - "t" + "a" + "r" - "r" + "l" + "a" - "a" + "k" + "l" - "l" + "." + "g" - "g" + "s" + "y" - "y" + "e" + "n" - "n"

>> No.10321694

>>10321663
>I just think people need to stop getting so SRSBSNS about the fucking internet.
>It's the internet.
>Is it really that important?
THIS. THIS. THIS.

>> No.10321696

>>10321637
Don't pretend like you're any better, scum.

>> No.10321711

>>10321679
Hey, Liar. You cooking up any more Moetyrant any time soon?

>> No.10321717

>>10321651

Haters gonna hate, bro.

>> No.10321718

>>10321696
>40k porn
>not better than Toohoo

>> No.10321724

ITT: internet slapfight

>> No.10321725

>>10321711

headache, so probably not

>> No.10321733

>>10321676
Yeeeeeaaah... you don't realize how much alike /tg/ canon and touhou are. Touhou is as much run by the fans since the creator okayed people taking artistic license with the characters. Sorry that you're ignorant to this.

>> No.10321740

>Jo image dump
>cultist porn dump made up of content I haven't seen before

Bless you /tg/, never ever change.

>> No.10321748

>>10321725

Aww. Poor liar.

>> No.10321754

>>10321651
You are now realizing that summerfags wouldn't know anything about what is going on in this thread.

>> No.10321763

>> No.10321775

C'mon /tg/ don't fight. Just agree to move on if you don't like it.

For the time in a long time I actually feel a little aroused by a /tg/ porn thread. I really want to see where this art dump goes.

>> No.10321784

>> No.10321790

>>10321725
Ah, that's a shame.

>> No.10321792

>>10321733
But who is the one who *creates* 99% of that fan canon- /jp/ or /tg/?

>> No.10321799

>> No.10321807

>touhou
I mad.

>> No.10321819

>>10321740

>Jo image dump
>Randum faggot decides it needs a cultist porn dump
>made up of shit that's been around for months

Fixed that for you. At this rate, when/if Jo finishes that second picture, we'll hit the image limit and he won't be able to post it.

In before "HURR GOOD" and "derp just as planned"

>> No.10321823

>>10321725
Is it too early for button tiem?

>> No.10321829

>> No.10321830

>>10321819
He'll make a new thread. Derp.

>> No.10321842

>>10321792
Your scope is too small.
That argument won't hold any water.

>> No.10321847

>>10321775
In the grim darkness of the /tg/, there is only war.

I will fight against Touheresy til the bitter end. He would expect no less of me.

>> No.10321848

And one more from me because i have other things to do.

>> No.10321856

>> No.10321884

>> No.10321897

>> No.10321901

>>10321842
I meant as far as 4chan is concerned, obviously.

>> No.10321911

>> No.10321921 [DELETED] 

>>10317422

"w" + "s" - "s" + "w" + "g" - "g" + "w" + "v" - "v" + "." + "c" - "c" + "a" + "b" - "b" + "n" + "r" - "r" + "o" + "g" - "g" + "n" + "o" - "o" + "t" + "e" - "e" + "a" + "y" - "y" + "l" + "p" - "p" + "k" + "y" - "y" + "." + "d" - "d" + "s" + "j" - "j" + "e" + "y" - "y"

>> No.10321924

>> No.10321941

For the greater good
naturally

>> No.10321974

>>10321941
>Cultist
>Tentacles

HNNNNNG -

NUDE VERSION PLEASE

>> No.10321979

I see the /v/ fags are raging against jo again.

>> No.10321983

>>10321643
>implying that was moot being proactive rather than being lazy

>> No.10321992

>>10321901
nice back-peddle try

it didn't work

>> No.10322002

>>10321941

You sir, are good at drawing that cheesecake.

And thank you for this one too.

>> No.10322009

>>10321941
>>10321974
I like it more as non-nude
Makes it foreplay

>> No.10322011

>>10321941
>>10321974

Going to agree with this, a continuation of this is pretty much required.

>> No.10322025

>>10321992
>/tg/ creates touhou "fanon"
>Implying Futaba Channel doesn't have that handled already.

>> No.10322028

>>10321992
Well, if you like having your head up your ass, who am I to suggest that you remove it?

>> No.10322034

>>10322002
That image is so great

>> No.10322043

requesting cultist driving a teeny tiny steam train.

why? hell if i know

>> No.10322049

>>10322034

Its how i feel, right now.

>> No.10322057

>>10321941
It looks like she has tentacles coming out of her head.

>> No.10322083

>>10322043

Have a cardboard box!

>> No.10322101 [DELETED] 

>>10317421

"w" + "s" - "s" + "w" + "t" - "t" + "w" + "x" - "x" + "." + "r" - "r" + "a" + "u" - "u" + "n" + "c" - "c" + "o" + "l" - "l" + "n" + "u" - "u" + "t" + "u" - "u" + "a" + "g" - "g" + "l" + "e" - "e" + "k" + "d" - "d" + "." + "u" - "u" + "s" + "g" - "g" + "e" + "h" - "h"

>> No.10322103

>>10322025
>implication fail
next you're going to say /tg/ created warhammer

>> No.10322115

>>10322057

Damn it frank, now i got his in my head.

>> No.10322125

>>10322043
... or riding on it?

like chainsword riding?

>> No.10322133

>>10321941

You know, now that I think about it, there's an odd lack of Cultist Tentacle pictures.

There's plenty with Reasonable Daemonette, though.

>> No.10322155

>>10322103

>> No.10322157

>>10322133
There's only two with Reasonable D and tentacles. Neither of them are really pornographic, unfortunately.

It seems that of all the fetishes represented on /tg/, tentacles are one of the rarest, which is a shame.

>> No.10322178

>>10322155
you forgot to reference >>10322025
it's okay, we'll forgive you

>> No.10322197

>> No.10322213

>>10322178
>no u
Again, that is not a counter-argument.

>> No.10322216

>> No.10322220 [DELETED] 

>>10317423

"w" + "t" - "t" + "w" + "i" - "i" + "w" + "e" - "e" + "." + "s" - "s" + "a" + "k" - "k" + "n" + "q" - "q" + "o" + "r" - "r" + "n" + "f" - "f" + "t" + "g" - "g" + "a" + "b" - "b" + "l" + "f" - "f" + "k" + "i" - "i" + "." + "r" - "r" + "s" + "o" - "o" + "e" + "r" - "r"

>> No.10322221

>>10322157

Actually, there's about 5 or 6 pictures of Reasonable Daemonette and tentacles. As for not "not really pornographic", have you even seen them?

>> No.10322222

>>10322155
Sorry I'm stylin on you.

>> No.10322247

>>10322221

>> No.10322252

stop arguing and post more content

>> No.10322282

>>10322213
>counter-argument
you wouldn't know what a counter argument was if it came up and fucked you in the ass

also, 4chan is not debate club so you can stop trying to use that as a deflection when you can't think of anything to say

but now that I think about it, you probably WANT it to fuck you in the ass, so I'll take my leave after seeing how much of a faggot you are

>> No.10322303

>>10322083

What's the source of this comic strip?

>> No.10322304

>>10322252
I'll restart my directory dumper

>> No.10322308

>>10322221
>>10322247
I've seen these two before, and that's all. They're cute, Ecchi more than anything. Not really porn. Are there more in the set?

>> No.10322314 [DELETED] 

>>10317424

"w" + "z" - "z" + "w" + "a" - "a" + "w" + "t" - "t" + "." + "h" - "h" + "a" + "f" - "f" + "n" + "x" - "x" + "o" + "d" - "d" + "n" + "i" - "i" + "t" + "k" - "k" + "a" + "a" - "a" + "l" + "f" - "f" + "k" + "h" - "h" + "." + "t" - "t" + "s" + "s" - "s" + "e" + "u" - "u"

>> No.10322325

>>10322303
drawfag named Dranon

he has a deviantart account but I don't have the link

>> No.10322326

>>10320829
You need to find the person who stole the simple joys from your life, and you need to kick them in the balls. You can't appreciate a free picture of someone riding a vibrating chainsword? Then you sir need to get the fuck out.

>> No.10322333

>>10322282
Ad hominem now? Come on now, bro. Your polemics need some serious work.

Also since we've devolved to the point of throwing image macros at each other, I thought I might as well mention:

>> No.10322334

>>10322282
By the way, TVTropes sucks horsecock.

>> No.10322342

>>10322303

Dranon himself

>> No.10322343

>> No.10322354

>>10322304
>>10322252

Dump shit in another thread, then, goddamn. There's no need to fucking flood this thread with it when you can have an entire, DIFFERENT thread dedicated to it with a full image cap.

>> No.10322363

>> No.10322376

>>10322303

http://drawnon.deviantart.com/

>> No.10322379

>>10322334
>Browsing /tg/, ignoring troll threads and not giving a fuck

>Randomly sees insult to Tvtropes

>> No.10322385

>>10322303

http://drawnon.deviantart.com/gallery/

Enjoy.

>> No.10322389

>>10322342
>>10322325

Thank you!

>> No.10322395

>> No.10322411

>> No.10322428

>>10322334

>TVtropes suck
>myface

>> No.10322431

>>10322308

The 2nd may be ecchi, but I have to disagree with the first. And if you think this one isn't outright porn, you're insane.

>> No.10322442

>>10322379
Yeah, it was a REALLY randumb comment.

>> No.10322452

>>10322431
Never seen THAT one before! Thanks muchly!

>> No.10322457

>>10322343
>>10322363
>>10322395
>>10322411

Fucking see:

>>10322354

>> No.10322458

tvtropes is an awesome way to burn a LOT of time

>> No.10322470 [DELETED] 

>>10317422

"w" + "d" - "d" + "w" + "q" - "q" + "w" + "v" - "v" + "." + "k" - "k" + "a" + "h" - "h" + "n" + "j" - "j" + "o" + "g" - "g" + "n" + "f" - "f" + "t" + "a" - "a" + "a" + "r" - "r" + "l" + "h" - "h" + "k" + "q" - "q" + "." + "v" - "v" + "s" + "q" - "q" + "e" + "i" - "i"

>> No.10322472

>>10322457
>restart image dumper
It was going for a while already

>> No.10322495

Tried to do a 3rd, but isnt coming good
time to close shop
Until next time ppl

>> No.10322499

>>10322472

And I said the same thing earlier in the thread, too, faggot.

>> No.10322509

>> No.10322511

>>10321643

Moot also changed the name of /tg/ to Touhou Games one time.

>> No.10322521

>> No.10322538

>> No.10322552

>>10322499
That's nice kid. It isn't like you can do anything to prevent it.

Protip: Whining like a little bitch doesn't do anything.

>> No.10322555

>>10322511
YHBT

>> No.10322576

>>10322495

Have fun, and i'll see your update on nerf now later.

>> No.10322595

>> No.10322610

>> No.10322624

>> No.10322652

>>10322552
So glad to see the logic that allowed the Jews to suffer the Holocaust is still alive and well.

>> No.10322707

>>10322652
Does that count as a Godwyn? Is the thread officially void now?

>> No.10322723

>>10322652

pretty close to Godwin's Law there

>> No.10322746

>>10322555

YHBP?

>> No.10322774

>>10322652
No, this is slightly different. The Nazis claimed their victims were less than human and didn't matter. In this case, the bullies are claiming that they themselves are less than human and can't be reasoned with, so you should just put up with them instead of treating them like people.

>> No.10322781

>>10322652
>I have no clue what I am talking about

>> No.10322800

>>10322774
we're on 4chan, they're posts, not people

>> No.10322824

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

This discussion is over

>> No.10322839 [DELETED] 

>>10317422

"w" + "j" - "j" + "w" + "o" - "o" + "w" + "b" - "b" + "." + "a" - "a" + "a" + "s" - "s" + "n" + "u" - "u" + "o" + "l" - "l" + "n" + "d" - "d" + "t" + "e" - "e" + "a" + "b" - "b" + "l" + "n" - "n" + "k" + "b" - "b" + "." + "i" - "i" + "s" + "n" - "n" + "e" + "o" - "o"

>> No.10322863

>>10322774
I was actually talking about how the Jews didn't believe in violence or resistance, and allowed themselves to be persecuted because of their faith, but whatever.
Read Night sometime; it's a nice little novel if you ever want to lose your faith in humanity and god all at once.

>> No.10322872 [DELETED] 

>>10322839

also, anontalk bot

>> No.10322886

Why does anyone even bother replying to touhou posts when they're the most obvious trolls on /tg/

hell, why does anyone complain about Jo posting when he feeds off of everyone's misery like a fucking dracolich?

hell, why does anyone say "deal with it" when trying to prove a point? Y'all just look like a bunch of whiny offended fuckers when you use it, like a kid slapping rules on shit that doesn't have rules to begin with in response to criticism.

>> No.10322906

>>10322872

Im bored and drunk, have a hug.

>> No.10322923

>>10322906
why should we not actually attempt to hug her?

>> No.10322949

>>10322923
Because she's a JPEG image.

>> No.10322954

>>10322906

>uhh okay

did anyone else actually decode that simple crap?

>> No.10322959

>>10322923

She is an image on your screen, you will hurt your hand.

>> No.10322993

>>10322954

I solved 10% of it and then had a quick chuckle.

>> No.10323020

>> No.10323088

>>10321740

Who are the other two in this picture? Because damn. Dat ass.

>> No.10323120

>>10323088

Macha and jo's witch.

>> No.10323129

>>10323088
???, Cultist, Macha

>> No.10323488

>>10323120
I read a few of those, they were super daww. I should look up the actual threads in the archives and read it all.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action