Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10280258 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Hey, /tg/! Listen! Fairies are AWESOME! They are tiny and make great scouts, have dickish magical powers and can breed with anything! Why don't people play as them more often in D&D?

>> No.10280271

-4 Strength

>> No.10280279

-4 Strength

>> No.10280296

-4 Strength

>> No.10280302

rolled 92 = 92

>>10280279
>>10280271
/r/ muscle fairies

>> No.10280307

Plus they fit into fridges.

>> No.10280331

>>10280307
and in your uretha.

>> No.10280336

Because the DM loves to make a better flytrap, that's why.

>> No.10280344

Don't you mean pixies?

>> No.10280346

Because in America pedophilia is banned

>> No.10280349

I wouldn't be able to enjoy cold iron flavored gum
But I also think a fey PC weakens the ability to use them as the hidden horrors of the forest

>> No.10280350

>>10280307

... more?

>> No.10280361

The farther away you get from normal size and form (wings) the less equipment you find available for yourself.

>> No.10280399

>>10280350

>> No.10280402

>Why don't people play as them more often in D&D?

Spriggan berserker. You only try it once.

>> No.10280403

rolled 1 = 1

>>10280346
silly Ausfags, pixies are not real. specifically not real children.

>> No.10280413

>> No.10280424

>>10280346
lol wow whered that come from

>> No.10280428

>>10280350

Yaaay! I love Cirno!

>> No.10280431

>> No.10280434

If I was a DM and one of my players wanted to use a pixie or whatever I would probably use the variant massive damage rule by size from the DM's guide just to spite them

>> No.10280444

>> No.10280447

Pleasure motes are where it's at.

>> No.10280449

>>10280361

Magical armor resizes itself... and with the insane defense bonus from size, I don't think you have to worry as much on early levels.

There's a level adjustment for most fey though, making them hard to play from level 1.

Other then that, fey PCs can be fun, if you have a player/party that won't fuck around too much.

>> No.10280452

/r/ing cat sidhe nekoko template

>> No.10280455

>> No.10280466

>> No.10280483

>> No.10280488

this comic is retarded

>> No.10280492

>>10280449
not everyone gets to start with magical armor, and artifacts can stay the same, as well as weapons and other things

>> No.10280497

>> No.10280508

And then they have sex.

And then she dies.

>> No.10280513

>>10280350

>http://www.mediafire.com/?5jo1hx5om0n

Knock yourself out.

>> No.10280517

>> No.10280520

>>10280455
>>10280466
>>10280483

>> No.10280527

>>10280508
>>10280508
>>10280508
THE FUCK

HER ARM

AUGH

>> No.10280532

>>10280452

>> No.10280537

Not everything should be a player character race. Fey should stay otherworldly and dangerous and often just plain WRONG. They harken back to an earlier age of the world, when their land was closer to ours, a land with more explicit magic, odd rules. They latch onto our world and insinuate themselves into the biosphere in an effort to "hang on" and not get sucked back to where they came from. Because they like it here, and dont want to leave. Maybe there's something wrong with their home.

>> No.10280547

>>10280296
>>10280279
>>10280271
Now that's impressive.

OP, it's because of Level Adjustment and not being good optimization races. That, and it makes you " that guy", like playing Catfolk.

>> No.10280550

>> No.10280561

>>10280508
>>10280513

Awesome, thanks to both of you. This comic started out hilarious, became d'aaw, and if Cirno melts on his dick, it's going to end in hilarity.

.... SO. Um. OP. I think you just got the answer to your question....

>> No.10280563

>> No.10280591

>>10280508
DAMMIT

>> No.10280613

>>10280550

NOOOOO

That character always makes me sad.

>> No.10280616

>> No.10280632

>>10280613
the true ending was nekoko. so...

>> No.10280634

>>10280563

loltacular.

>> No.10280642

>> No.10280648

I once had a pixie campaign.

Every player was a pixie, but their stats weren't modified other than being able to fly. Treated as medium creatures.

Humans and elves were all huge (and used giant stats) while dwarves, halflings were large (and used ogre stats).

Quest was to stop a human village from logging their forest. After sabotage didn't work, found out where the human king was and managed to get the pixie kingdom recognized as a viable ally via a few quests.

>> No.10280649

>>10280632

AAAAH FUCKING RAILROADING FAGGOTS

>> No.10280655

>>10280648

>fern gully campaign

This is your BBEG.

>> No.10280669

>> No.10280674

>> No.10280679

>>10280648
>>10280655
I just might jack that idea.

>> No.10280685

>>10280648
That's an interesting approach to take. A dungeon could be an ant hill or something

>> No.10280686

If i remember well, you can do a lot fo crazy shit as a Pixie in DD3.5 LA+4 but improved invisibility at will, massive characteristics boosts except -4 Str ( don't freaking care, can do anything else, based on Int/cha/dex), you fly, can cast charm person at will.
Basically, you can do many things as a pixie. I've always wanted to play one, never had a campaign where they could have integrate the game well, so human instead...

>> No.10280692

>>10280561

She...kinda melts. Then Yukari shows up. Just read it, it's a decent fap/shlick, and amusing.

>> No.10280708

>>10280692
I can't see how that'd be decent to fap/schlick to if she dies

>> No.10280710

>> No.10280712

>> No.10280714

An all-Fairie campaign could be pretty cool, actually.

>> No.10280723

>> No.10280730

>> No.10280733

>>10280537
Elves are based off of the Vanir, and also fill that role. Gnomes are tinker spirits/mischevious bringers of douchey destruction, like what you said. Orcs are evil fantasy niggers that were meant to be Always Chaotic Evil.

The fantasy classics all started out from myth and superstition, and all wanted you dead. Unless you only want humans in your games, this is not a good rubric for exclusion.

>> No.10280734

>>10280712

That is just scary

>> No.10280740

>>10280686
pixie warlock with levels of expert can do epic shit. using hide in plain sight and sniping/sneak attacking with eldrich blast while also enjoying the benefits of being tiny and near invisible goes a long way.

>> No.10280741

>Was expecting more fairy porn
>I am disappoint

>> No.10280742

>> No.10280770

>> No.10280776

rolled 52 = 52

>>10280708
she's a frost fairy, she dies every time there's a heatwave and reappears the next time it chills. that's why she apeas under-aged despite being older than the rest of the touhous.

>> No.10280781

Seriously, who HASN'T jerked off to this card before?

>> No.10280785

>>10280740
Why bother? You're not a full caster, so you can't do everything you ever want to and are therefore limited in all the creative stuff you can pull.

That's the problem with 3.5.

>> No.10280786

>>10280532

Thanks

>> No.10280792

>> No.10280805

>>10280776
uh, what?

No.


You're thinking of Letty, but you got that wrong too.

She's a child because all fairies that way. In fact, of all the fairies, she's likely the smartest and the most mature, but that's by fairy standards.

>> No.10280814

>>1028078
>why play if you're not optimized?

>> No.10280816

I don't understand the rationale behind most level adjustments, and monster characters in particular, at least in 3.5. Now, here out my logic on this for a moment. CR X is supposed to represent a challenge to a 4-man party where all the members are level X such that it will consume 1/4th that parties resources. Shouldn't, therefore, CR be equivalent to character level? Because you get cases where, after adding HD and level adjustment together to produce a theoretically equivalent monster character, the total is something like 20 while the CR remains at 12, and is thus vastly underpowered compared to its non-monstrous companions. It just doesn't make sense to me. Could someone explain the reasoning?

>> No.10280825

>>10280742
bursting with nectar. and why am I reminded of bondage fairies?

>> No.10280832

>>10280785
Being constantly tiny has its own advantages. And if you were going to minmax in the first place why would you consider being a fairy?

>> No.10280843

>>10280655
You are now imagining what would happen if the fairy girl shrunk Quaritch instead of that logger dude.

>> No.10280846

>>10280816

No. Monsters aren't expected to survive an encounter so a persistent or at-will ability is less valuable than for a PC that will have multiple encounters per day.

>> No.10280848

>> No.10280854

>>10280740
I was toying back then to play a Warlock/ factotum fairy, perhaps with a few marshall levels somewhere.
Not a powerhouse with uberspells, but the ultimate party backup : party boost for all, ultimate skillmonkey !
I remember some crazy build using the Master Thrower PRC, a "minigun" like fairy ranger. it was quite impressive, tripping people at range.

>> No.10280855

>>10280692

Yep, just did. It was decent, like you said.

>>10280708

It ends with the character getting a chance to save her before she melts from his lavasperm. By going to the fairy-land. Where he'll probably have to SEND MEN TO SUMMON WORMS or something; shit be crazy there.

>>10280741

I really don't want to derail this thread, but I have a folder labeled "touhou trollan" for a goddamn reason.

>> No.10280899

>> No.10280909

>>10280843

>You are now imagining what would happen if the fairy girl shrunk Quaritch instead of that logger dude.

HAHAHA OH SHIT, I AM

It'd be glorious. Quartich riding a stag-beetle, armed with a twig quarterstaff, beating the shit out of any douchebag fairy that tried to talk shit to him. This has to be a game. This IS my next 3.5 game.

>> No.10280918

>>10280816
Monster = 1 guy
Party = 4 guys

a party of 4 goblins with PC classes, played like PCs and with PC wealth, will stand a pretty decent chance of murdering any non-superminmaxan party of the same level, and will at least give them a really good fight.
Now, if the goblins all can throw fireballs naturally, well that power is probably the equivalent of having a few levels, so they're gonna have to have less HD or they'll totally kill the entire party, because then its like they're higher level.

Hepra derrup

>> No.10280948

>they think faeries have butterfly wings
>laughinggirls.jpg

>> No.10280963

>> No.10280970

>> No.10280997

>>10280918

Keep in mind, though, that monster abilities don't scale at all well, and having less HD their saves, base attack, and pretty much everything will be significantly lower than the rest of the parties'. So, on some particularly egregious examples, you could have hit points, saves, and all that equivalent to a 12th-level character while the rest of the party is running around at 20th, and have no PC class levels on top of that.

>> No.10281012

>>10280785
When I want to play a character in DD3,5 with my mates, sure I min/max. I'm the min/maxer of the team.
But first, i find a character concept, then i go building. And I do it with the DM, because i'm here to play with friends, no to disrupt the DM or other players fun.
And when i'm ready, i help my bros to optimize their characters.
So please keep this kind of garbage out. You don't optimize for optimizing, but in order to survive and have awesome characters and nices roleplaying opportunities with your friends.

So, sure playing a fairy is NOT the most Uber powerful extra cheese you can find, but yes, it is quite powerful on the right hands.

>> No.10281029

>>10280997

yeah, level adjustment doesn't always work very well.

>> No.10281062

>>10280948

>he thinks laughinggirls.jpg isn't old as fuck
>laughingelfman.jpg
>in a minute he'll post a reply that demonstrates his ignorance of the deliberate irony above

>> No.10281091

>>10280776
Youŕe thinking of Letty, baka.

>> No.10281100 [DELETED] 

What's that?

Fairies?

Don't mind if a do!

>> No.10281109

>>10281100
Two guesses at what goes in there.

>> No.10281110

>>10280909

>It'd be glorious. Quartich riding a stag-beetle, armed with a twig quarterstaff, beating the shit out of any douchebag fairy that tried to talk shit to him.

Glorious.

>> No.10281130

>>10281109
And the answer is: other fairies!

>> No.10281144

>>10281091

With something like 110 unofficial touhou, it's hard to keep them apart sometimes.

>> No.10281166

>>10281130

your fetish is not welcome here.

>> No.10281167

>>10281144
unofficial?

They're all official.

>> No.10281177

>>10281166
My fetish is something that would be a lot more common if fairies actually existed.

>> No.10281178

>>10280424

his dumb fuckin butt

>> No.10281196

lol impotent white male cant take cute, lashes out the only way he knows how: poorly drawn laughable violence

>> No.10281204

>>10281100
>>10281109
>>10281130

I sure wish I knew who the guy is who does this guro paperchild stuff.

>> No.10281208

>>10281144
As long as you remember the important ones, all is forgiven.

>> No.10281232

>>10281196

>> No.10281250

>>10281204
It's all over gurochan, not that hard to find.

>> No.10281281

>>10281232

>> No.10281292

>>10281177
>>10281130
>>10281109
>>10281100
I need to know this guys website. It is both creepy and erotic, not to mention artistic as hell.

>> No.10281322

>>10281292

This poorly-drawn crap?

Hell no. At least the original ones got the lighting right and had a degree of draftsmanship.

>> No.10281351

>>10281292
gurochan, /art/

You'll have to look.

You know what?

I'll just bundle up everything I have and put it on mediafire. Give me about 15 minutes.

>> No.10281376

>>10281351
Danka, good anon.

>> No.10281398

>>10281292
tineye will take you to his devart page, were he has published all of this and more.

>> No.10281401

>>10281250

huh. never seen it over there. Perhaps I should start a thread.

... sadly, this is more /tg/ related then one might think. I once drove my party absolutley batshit with fey; pixies, grig, the whole nine yards. Everybody else was getting super pissed with me, except for the guy who plays the insane wizard who solves every problem the same way. As others kept on dropping from fatigue as the grigs played on, he just grimly kept rolling will saves- and finally beat one.

"FIDDLE WHILE YOUR GROVE BURNS, YOU LITTLE FUCKS," declalreth he, before casting an explosive Fireball centered right on our location- and every fey in the area.

Everybody limped out of that with 5 or less HP, but the Wizard, after stabilizing on his own, collected the crispy corpses of the fey and was considering all sorts of gruesome uses for them at the end of the session.

>> No.10281424

>>10281177
>>10281130
>>10281109
>>10281100
Get this off /tg/.

I love Om's work as much as the next gurochanner, but /tg/ is not the place for it.

Most people don't like guro; we don't need to inflict it upon them. That's why we have our own little site.

>> No.10281442

>>10281398

tinyeye failed me the one time I tried it, but I had only one image to go by, so...

>>10281351

WIN. Thank you, anon. I'm not sure if the porn keeps the thread discussion alive or the thread discussion keeps the porn alive. Either way, /tg/- getting shit done while we fap.

>> No.10281444

>>10281376
Most of his guro stuff, though as far as I know, not all of it(can't find the start of the first set of fairy pics at the moment, and the archives are huge).

http://www.mediafire.com/?znknd1zizti

>> No.10281470

>>10281444

>> No.10281520

>>10281424

I believe that's why he's mediafiring it, instead of dumping in this thread. Come, now, help us discuss fey and their use in games, as PCs or whatnot.

Or follow the example of this thread:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/9434393/

>> No.10281535

>>10280963
adult cirno gives me a mega boner

>> No.10281546

>> No.10281634

>>10281444

Anon, you are an officer and a gentlemen. I thank thee.

>>10281535

O RLY

>> No.10281721

I was going to post the pic of Cirno sitting on the shoulder of an armored knight dressed in her colors- it's the most baffling thread-related pic ever- but apparently it's already somewhere on the board.

Man, /tg/ is fucking weird with the hivemind shit, sometimes.

>> No.10281744

>>10280258
If the game were about pulling pranks and stealing creampuffs, that would be perfect.

>> No.10281772

>>10281744

The One Ring has been kidnapped by the BBEG.

Are you a bad enough pixie to sneak in and rescue Ring?

>> No.10281783

>>10281535

>> No.10281884

>>10281783
Holy shit, she has Yuka rapeface.

>> No.10281899

>>10281783
Another adult Cirno.

>> No.10281908

>> No.10281964

>>10281091

Though Letty isn't a fairy. Still, at the very least Cirno is over 60 years old. She could even be timeless but her actual age is never mentioned, so we only know she's over 60 by the fact she sort of remembers the previous flower incident that happens every 60 years, it's just Cirno didn't really CARE about it, or have a good memory.

Polite sage because I don't know if the thread is over and would rather not bump it if it is.

>> No.10282157

>>10280843
Tiny hammer Elysian-catachans?(Whatever that Unified army was called)

>> No.10282391

>>10282157

>> No.10282420

change the filetype.>>10281721

>> No.10282438

>>10282391
>>10282391
Specialty GITTING TO DA CHOPPA!

>> No.10282493

>>10280532
>>10280258
GET OUT OF HERE NEKOKO
YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FAIRY YOU'RE JUST A DRUG ADDICT

>> No.10282832

>>10282493
A campaign where the default enemy type is crackhead fairies going through withdrawal.

RACIST MODE: the fairies happen to be black.

>> No.10282892

>> No.10282907

>>10282832
Faerie Meat.

Fun game. Cannibalistic faeries gone berserk.

>> No.10282920

>>10282892
Pretty lesbian faeries nuzzling and moving in my hand is my fetish.

>> No.10282999

>>10282920
If you're a woman, that is now my fetish.

>> No.10283080

>>10282907
Great fucking game. The minis were supposed to be 1:1, so your terrain was wherever you felt like playing. Totally fun using shit like your dining room table or garage for combat.

They also sold packs of just fairie wings so you could convert any other model to a Fairy Meat model. 'Nid and Necron fairies for the win.

>> No.10283088

>>10282920
Non-human lesbians you say? Sounds pretty heretical...

>> No.10283103

http://axecop.com/index.php/acask/read/ask_axe_cop_14/

>> No.10283130

>>10282999
I am. So is the person holding that faerie. (Long and actually defined fingernails gives it away. Also, it's a good erocg.)

>> No.10283279

>>10283103
M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

>> No.10283326

>>10283130
Yeah, I had noticed that.
Also: Lesbian + Lesbian Fairy = Awesome.

>> No.10283400

>>10282920

>> No.10283448

>> No.10283549

>>10282920

>> No.10286803

Bump for lesbian faeries.

>> No.10287656

Time to oil up!

>> No.10287712

>> No.10287736

>>10280258
This picture is stupid. Semen goes into the vagina, preferably while the girl is screaming for you to pull out.

>> No.10287903

Earnibbling.

>> No.10287936

Original picture.

>> No.10287947

>> No.10288031

Hey people, remembah us?

>> No.10288041

How could anyone forget.....

>> No.10288052

>>10287736
dude, no, the semen goes in the vagina, but while she is sobbing pathetically begging you to make her a momy

>> No.10288066

>>10288031
Who doesn't?

(Answer: Tinkerbell, because of the GHB.)

>> No.10288074

>>10288066
....that's hilarious.

>> No.10288082

>>10288031
No way. Still got all the pdfs.

>> No.10288103

>>10288066
This would be the best crossover porn ever.

>> No.10288213

Fun that I see this subject, as I'm going to play this afternoon (lol european timezones) in a game where all players are fairies, leprechauns and other kinds of nine centimeters high trolls (that's about three/four inches for you imperialsystemfags)

>> No.10291130

>>10288052

>> No.10291137

Because tiny fairies don't exist in 3e.

You are thinking of PIXIES, which are size small, same as halflings.

>> No.10291159

>>10291137
Countdown to inevitable splat reference showing you're wrong.

Never claims something doesn't exist in 3E, my son.

>> No.10291205

>Become a Knight.

>Get Fairy Sidekick

>> No.10291265

>>10291137
Grig are tiny.

>> No.10291265,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>10291137
Pleasure motes: Tiny faeries that cause orgasmic bliss when irritated or annoyed.

Book of Erotic Fantasy for 3.5.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action