Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.10185304 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

would you wear this shirt if you had it in real life?

>> No.10185312

>>10185304
No.

>> No.10185320

>>10185312

>> No.10185324

no because I play orks.

>> No.10185360

I don't need a shirt for everyone to know I am a gigantic neckbeard.

>> No.10185362

if I got it for free, sure why not. Not worth 35$ though

>> No.10185366

Yes but not because it does or does not have a /tg/ meme on it. I would wear it because it is clothing and I really don't give two shits as long as it keeps me warm and is comfortable.

>> No.10185372

>>10185320
Because while I like Cultist, I disapprove of 4chan-related memes being displayed IRL.

>> No.10185389

Hell yeah

>> No.10185410

If i see someone wearing this shirt i wil definetly punch him in the face.

No. Srsly. For so lond i dreamed of kicking all those annoyings faggots posting cultist-chan and they will lose anonimity? Horay!

>> No.10185416

I've never really been fond of cultist-chan. She's an unnatractive character with a horrible speech impediment who has linked sex with an object bieng captured for the gods she worships.

>> No.10185418

>>10185304
Oooh nice one.

>> No.10185457

>>10185366

True dat

>> No.10185458

I would.

Haters gonna hate.

>> No.10185470

>>10185458
HAters gons beat you ...

>> No.10185478

>>10185372
I concur, displaying 4chan memes irl is a bad thing and should be avoided where possible.

>> No.10185480

nope.

graphic shirts are terrible

>> No.10185495

Yes, because I work at Hot-Topic.

>> No.10185502

I'd wear this tho

>> No.10185505

>>10185410
No, you wouldn't. Or if you did, it'd be nothing more than a feeble nerd-slap.

>> No.10185512

silly shirt thread?

>> No.10185519

>>10185478
Depends on what you mean by 4chan meme. /b/ shit shouldn't be worn in public. Other, board-specific shit is too obscure for anyone to care or for it too matter.

>> No.10185523

yes, and at gamesday

>> No.10185527

>>10185505
Nah. Im no nerd. Im stupid but strong...

>> No.10185539

>>10185304
Sure why the hell not?

>> No.10185541

>> No.10185555

>>10185512
Fuck I forgot the site!

>> No.10185561

saw a guy in a trollface t-shirt once, didn't give a fuck.

>> No.10185566

>>10185410
>implying you wouldn't cause a massive shitstorm for randomly assaulting someone because HERP DERP THEY POLLUTE MY SUPAH SEKREET INTERNET CLUB WITH THEIR FILTH

>> No.10185570

viral

>> No.10185572

The thing about wearing this as opposed to a Longcat or a trollface shirt is that if someone recognized this, they are obviously a fa/tg/uy instead of ANONYMOOSE IZ LEGION. I'd personally be ok with it.

And you know that you wouldn't beat someone up wearing this shirt because it's bad enough you know what it is from, but you're also beating someone up because of a fucking tshirt.

>> No.10185573

>>10185366

You are sensible person

>> No.10185579

>> No.10185582

>> No.10185586

YES

>> No.10185590

>>10185304

Yes, because it's not obvious what the source material is, it doesn't look too stupid, and I like the colour scheme. It's the difference between a Tyrell Corporation t shirt and a t-shirt with BLADE RUNNER on it six times and various shitty pictures from the movie.

>> No.10185592

>> No.10185594

>> No.10185596

>>10185470
internet tough guy pretending to have the support of other intenet tough guys
fuck yeah I would wear it , just to lure out all of yuzz who haet herezi chn

>> No.10185599 [DELETED] 

>> No.10185604

>> No.10185606

The best thing ever produced by that site

>> No.10185608

>>10185592
...sauce on original? wtf that thing is weird and kind of awesome.

>> No.10185621

>>10185561
Saw a kid wearing a troll face mask.

I yelled at him to stop flaunting 4chan and he walked up to me and said "problem officer?". I socked him right in the face and watched as he stepped back and began bleeding through his troll mask.

srz biznaz this internet

>> No.10185626

>> No.10185627

>>10185594
PPPFPFFFFPFFFFF

>> No.10185632

>>10185573
I'm not sure if that is sarcasm or an attempt to demean me with a picture of a fat black lady with watermelons for tits but thank you, I guess.

>> No.10185638

>>10185566
Pheh, no, Fukken elbow in face, then go away while fucker is on the floor. Nothing more. Already pulled this shit. I wont stand there while someone calls police or something, wont leave my ID etc...

>> No.10185640

>>10185621
He should have pulled it off to reveal a "umad" t-shirt

>> No.10185658

With regards to wearing 4chan related stuff, cultistchan is not a widespread meme, she resides on just /tg/...

If clothing is ever meant to express anything, such as your interests, I do not care if I wear something with 4chan shit on it, as long as it isn't just plain begging a physical beating, etc.

Understand the difference between cultist-chan and what is in the related image...

>> No.10185663

>>10185606

Nice, but needs a version with Stone Cold also wearing that shirt, and so forth.

>> No.10185668

I'd wear it, but I would also hate myself a little bit for wearing Internet related stuff in public.

It isn't as bad as /b/ shit, but it still kind of sucks even though I'd like one. Also, making money off of properties made by the Internet makes you a huge faggot.

>> No.10185671

>>10185638
That still doesn't make you look any better. Makes you no more than retarded asshole.

>> No.10185675

>> No.10185677

>>10185608

>> No.10185683

>>10185304

I think it looks kinda cool. Nice colors.

>> No.10185687

>>10185632
that's no lady, boy. no lady.

>> No.10185691

>>10185638

Thank you science, for ushering us into the age of the cameraphone.

>> No.10185693

Can I get the original image?

>> No.10185695

>>10185596
Wear this shirt IRL and watch what happens...

>> No.10185696

>> No.10185697

>>10185410
>>10185638
You are someone who will hurt another human over a tshirt. You are in no place to judge anyone for anything. Grow up little troll.

>> No.10185700

>> No.10185702

>>10185638
>implying several white knights won't kick your ass and force you to wait for the fuzz

>> No.10185708

>>10185697
No. By doing such things i will save humanity

>> No.10185709

>>10185632

>> No.10185717

>>10185709
AWW LAWWDY

>> No.10185718

This thread contains an unprecedented amount of posturing nerds saying "OH MAN I'M SO FUCKING HARD I PUNCHED SOMEBODY IN THE FACE".

>Gaining the approval of people on the internet despite being anonymous.

>> No.10185720

>>10185658
You are correct, but only partially so. I think of it as a matter of principle not to flaunt any internet and 4chan in particular related stuff. And I have preciously few principles left so I'll be sticking to this one.

>> No.10185723

>>10185708
PFFFFTT HAHAHAHA
Oh wait, you're serious.
LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER

>> No.10185733

>>10185702

Try working in the ambulance for a while to realise how violent people can get and how shit the general public are at standing up to things. Sadly asshats can pull moves like this all the damn time.

>> No.10185739

>>10185702
HA HA HA... Fuck i cant even choose words. You can stab someone in the street and no one will risk interfering directly...

>> No.10185742

>> No.10185760

>>10185720

I don't think there was ever a shirt.
I don't think there was ever an attack.

Enjoy being two different people online and irl.

>> No.10185762

Humanity...I am dissapoint.

>> No.10185764

I'm sad they don't offer cheaper ways to get these shirts.

>> No.10185766

>>10185739
That's highly situational. If shirt-wearer's smart enough to point someone out and say "help me", it changes instantly and massively

>> No.10185771

because anyone in real life has got better things to do than care about 4chan or memes even if they knew what either was.

>> No.10185772

>>10185739
i would depending on the circumstances. Then again. Im just an another angsty suburban white kid pissed off at the world. amiright?

>> No.10185780

>> No.10185784

>> No.10185785

>>10185708
"save humanity" you say...
because someone wore a shirt bearing content related to their interests without whoring out the site itself?
You must be a hipster faggot who can't bear to wear anything you like because of the other people who share the interest.

>> No.10185787

>>10185304
Can I get the original image, please?

>> No.10185789

>>10185709

>> No.10185793

>> No.10185794

>>10185771
That's probably a real shirt being sold somewhere. And even if not, I still want one.

>> No.10185803

>>10185671
So what. It is dream of millions - internet faggot used to be invincible, protected by internets, feeling free to dump any kind of shit disregarding any pleads suddenly would wear labels IRL... Why not use such opportunity tu harm those who tought thath tey always can go unpunished in internets?

>> No.10185807

you realise you are reacting like muslims to a cartoon of muhammad ?
it's a T-SHIRT with a DRAWING ON IT , a drawing that ISN"T EVEN MENT TO OFFEND people , that is like assaulting someone for being a fan of a particular musician, singer or something

>> No.10185818

>> No.10185820

>>10185771
You lucky sonofabitch.
How I envy you and your AIDSless social life.

>> No.10185831

>>10185803
You appear to be implying that there aren't those of us who actually act like a decent human being on the Internet.

Good job!

>> No.10185834

>> No.10185837

>> No.10185841

>>10185803
First, holy shit, learn to type properly. That hurt my eyes.

Second, you're doing nothing but a pointless act of violence. I'm just some guy on the internet. Wearing a shirt that relates to my interests. And you punch me because of it? You must have SERIOUS mental issues.

>> No.10185851

>>10185803

It'd be a significant even if it actually happened. Stop living out your fantasies in lies and get some fucking friends.

>> No.10185856

aqwwwww yeahhhhhhh

>> No.10185857

>> No.10185867

>> No.10185874

>>10185803
and how do you know that the one wearing it is such a person?.

>> No.10185876

ITT: Someone who would knock someone out for wearing a 40k shirt.

>> No.10185877

>>10185787

>> No.10185886

>> No.10185896

>> No.10185897

>>10185304
I could probably wear OP's shirt in real life, because I know nobody would catch the reference, and everyone would think it was just some generic animu or vidjagame character.

I'd rather people think I was wearing some random fucking anime instead of Warhammer.

>> No.10185901

>> No.10185903

>>10185803
Thank you, troll. Tholl.

>> No.10185918

>>10185739
Yes, because they're afraid of BEING STABBED.

>> No.10185919

>>10185877
>implying a cultist would even wear a thong

>> No.10185926

>> No.10185931

>>10185304
>>10185742

I would wear the Cultist shirt and the titan shirt.

>> No.10185934

>>10185803
I'm sorry, but are you a fucking retard or something? Jesus fucking Christ, I can HEAR the stupid coming out of your typing.

>> No.10185943

>> No.10185944

>>10185903

>> No.10185947

wut

>> No.10185948

>> No.10185951

>>10185766
Once pulled a prank. One of our friends gone into luggage boot, we drived car into several different gas stations while other people was there and each time he made rumbling sounds, moans and muzzled cries for help, from there like his mounth was taped. Only once of 7 times one guy asked what sound is this... And after we told him to mind his own busines he sut up.

>> No.10185956

>>10185903
>>10185944

buuutifal.... juts buuutal

>> No.10185958

>>10185944
This is my dream shirt.

>> No.10185963

The troll got me thinking. Would that mean he'd go out of his way to attack someone wearing a V for Vendetta shirt? One displaying V's mask?

I mean, shit, 4chan uses that. If he's wearing it, he MUST be a 4channer!

>> No.10185969

ITT: /tg/ reveals that they are just as petty, shallow and vain as the jocks and cheerleaders that beat them up in highschool.

It's a fucking shirt you children.

>> No.10185975

I still want the original image from this.

>> No.10185986

>>10185831
Not a single cultist-chan lover can be desent person.

>> No.10185989

>> No.10185996

>>10185304
I'd approach anyone I'd see wearing that, if just to ask them where they acquired a shirt with my art on it.
Probably wouldn't want to wear it myself.

>> No.10185997

>>10185919

someone post the non thong version stat

>> No.10185998

>> No.10185999

>>10185963

How about guy-fawkes, amerifag?

>> No.10186000

>>10185969
Except we are all pussies so we won't attack anyone. The troll is just trying to be an internet tough guy.

>> No.10186001

>>10185969
If you read some of the stuff written in the thread, Alpharius. You'd see that there is apparently only one tuff guy.

>> No.10186010

>>10185803
>you stab a person who likes something outside of mainstream culture
>you stab them because you think their non-mainstream culture reference assumes some guilt you feel warrants a knife in the stomach, hand, eye, etc.
I really do hope you live i your basement and never go in public
10/10 troll, would get trolled again

>> No.10186013

>>10185986
what about enthusiast?

>> No.10186014

>> No.10186016

>>10185998
DFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>> No.10186017

>>10185986
And how did you come to determine this? Did you go to every single one and evaluate them?

No, wait, you're just making retarded assumptions through the internet.

>> No.10186026

>> No.10186029

>>10185841
>>10185851
Im to fukkin mad to watch my typing right now...

>> No.10186032

>>10185986

But they can be a decent person amrite?

>> No.10186035

>>10185997

>> No.10186042

>> No.10186045

>>10185999
No, then I'd be wearing a shirt with this picture.

>> No.10186049

If your t-shirt doesn't incite people to kill you, you are doing it wrong.

>> No.10186051

where do you make these?

>> No.10186056

>>10186001
I've read and posted in this thread already. If you'd read my post you'd see I wasn't talking about the troll.

>> No.10186058

>>10186049
mohammed

>> No.10186062

>>10185969
There's only one idiot summerfag acting like that, y'know. Everyone else is telling him to shut up.

>> No.10186063

>>10185948

>> No.10186068

The only people who would even know the reference would be neckbeards themselves.

Normal people would think you were a punk rocker or someshit.

>> No.10186069

>> No.10186074

>>10186000
In Soviet Russia nerd bullies you...

>> No.10186082

>>10186029
If you aren't a troll you're one of those fat people who is an internet tough guy beyond all belief. Either way, you amuse me.

>> No.10186086

>>10185304
>>10185604
>>10185742
>>10185784
>>10186026
I'd wear these.

>> No.10186089

>>10186013
Oh goddamnit I love that picture.

>> No.10186093

Alpharius, your god damned illusions are fucking themselves up again.

>> No.10186101

>>10186074
In soviet russia byldo bullies everyone. And there are next to no nerds in typical American version.

>> No.10186104

>>10186093
Which one of us are you talking to?

>> No.10186105

Hey guys, check out my new shirt! Guys, guys? What's wrong? Why are you staring at me like that? Calm down guys, no! Stay back! ARGH

>> No.10186106

>> No.10186114

>> No.10186117

>>10186029

U MAAAAD
U MAAAAAAADDDD

>>10186032

I think it's fucking obvious what he meant, and he's right you know.
Cultist fan here, not a Descent person, that's true. More of a G Police man.

>> No.10186119

>>10186017
All furries are sick fucks... Simple.
Sme here? Or you disagree little yffer?

>> No.10186121

>> No.10186122

>>10186062

>> No.10186125

>>10186074
That makes sense. I always assume Russians to be built like Ivan Drago.

>> No.10186130

>>10186029
If you are seriously mad because of a tshirt with an image on it from a fictional character created by an anonymous image board, you have fucking issues.

>> No.10186136

>> No.10186140

>>10186117

>> No.10186144

>>10186119
Furries? When did furries come into this?

>> No.10186146

>>10186104
Alpharius is one entity. Alpharius accepts the glory and the humiliation of all his facets.

>> No.10186155

I'd wear that . I'd even post pictures of myself wearing it . Show me how much can u fall as human beings in your hatred for a drawing just like muslims did .

>> No.10186156

>> No.10186160

>>10186082
So somehow being in internet making me fat?

>> No.10186167

>>10186146
Oh yeah? Well screw me!

>> No.10186168

>>10186117
Make that half right.

I like Cultist, and I'm actually a half decent person.

>> No.10186176

>>10186160
It's a build in feature. It feeds you fat through the series of tubes and you can't notice.

>> No.10186177

>>10186140

Fuck yes, fellow officer.
Game was fucking unforgiving.
Herp derp, you weren't paying attention to dispatch, looks like the perp got away. FAILED.

>> No.10186179

>>10186160
No, but you are acting like the stereotypical fat internet tough guy.

>> No.10186184

>>10186146

I am very disappointed with you.

>> No.10186191

>>10186063
That's actually pretty awesome

>> No.10186205

>>10186168

Which Descent did you wind up liking, 1 or 2?

>> No.10186206

>>10186144
If we can judje all furies without evaluating every single one of them - so i can do with cultist-chan fans...

>> No.10186208

>>10186160
so fat
SO FAT
SOOOOO FAAAAAAAAT

>> No.10186210

>> No.10186216

>>10186184
Obla Di.. Obla Da.. Life goes on, brah!

>> No.10186222

>>10186208
Why?

>> No.10186232

>>10186206
Your spelling is the most atrocious thing I have ever seen. Get the fuck off the internet and go to school.

>> No.10186245

>> No.10186256

>>10186216

Oh you did not just disrespect The God-Emperor...

>> No.10186262

>>10186206
So by that equivalent, all people with terrible typing are retards who should be executed, right?

No. Furries are hated because they make lifestyles out of it.
And not all of them do. The ones that don't can be pretty cool people.
Cultist is just a character, too. Liking a character is not the same as a giant fandom of a fetish.

>> No.10186266

>>10185304

>> No.10186268

>>10186232
IM MAD - read whole tread, fucker.

>> No.10186274

>>10186222
Who am I to question the ways of the fat gods that crafted your fatness? Every roll, every dimple, every suet-like protrustion. Others have been fat, yes, perhaps fatter in terms of weight or volume, but in yourself, in your soul, you are the fattest fucking mong of them all. To the fatcrafters, you are no mean creation. You are a masterpiece.

>> No.10186279

>>10186256
La la how the life goes on.

>> No.10186290

>>10186206

You use elipses to finish a sentence for no good fucking reason, therefore you're stupid.

In foresight this method of evaluation people is easy, accurate and fun, at elast for me. I will have to use this blanket method of analysis more. Thanks for pointing me that way, thicko. Even a stopped clock is right twice it seems.

>> No.10186296

>> No.10186311

I would wear both this shirt, a few of the posted ones, and OP's shirt.

Sure is judging others on the internet.
To those who would judge:
You would stab a person wearing a cultistchan shirt, but not a person who likes cultistchan without a shirt. Imagine if you were friends with a cultistchan lover and never knew it. This person is your true bro and does nothing to make you feel bad whatsoever and you see he is a decent person. To your surprise, your friend buys OP's shirt.
What do?

>> No.10186317

>> No.10186321

ITT: EVERYONE MAD

>> No.10186325

>>10185718
>implying the internet tough guys aren't just samefagging and praising themselves

>> No.10186329

>>10186296
Is dat Gay Purple Man?

>> No.10186338

>> No.10186339

>>10186160
The fact is that you are wasting your time pretending to be though while you probably are one of those fat fucks who are fucking nerds who will never get any in his life and yet discriminates other nerds.

>> No.10186349

The colors are decent enough and it doesn't look half bad. I'd wear it, damn the haters.

>> No.10186355

>> No.10186356

>>10186329
Its a little something for the ladies

>> No.10186360

>> No.10186365

>>10186349
Hater singular, really.
And he's fat, so he doesn't count.

>> No.10186377

It is funny, how all you cultisfags like being ignorant trolling assholes, dumping your shitty pics in any tread and saying random shit and then suddenly turning into reasonable people, when some one is acting as same asshole troll.

>> No.10186388

>> No.10186396

>> No.10186398

who the fuck is this impostor?

RUSS are you trying to run the Imperium again?

>> No.10186429

>>10186388
If I had herpes I'd totally get my dick sucked wearing that!

>> No.10186430

>>10186377

>> No.10186431

>>10186325

>> No.10186432

>>10186377
>Implying we do that
>Pulling shit out of your ass

>You never responded to
>>10186262

>Confirmed even more of a troll

>> No.10186439

>> No.10186449

>>10186377
Because no cultist-chan lover can just save the images and cherish the images on his own accord, keeping his love to himself...


>>10186388
igetitbecauseitsfunnyifyouarerecievingoralsexfromsomeonebecausetheyarebeingtrolledwhilegivingyouoral
sex

>> No.10186453

>>10186432
You do that.

>> No.10186463

Seriously... if those T-shirts were $5 each I'd get about half of those in this thread.

>> No.10186468

>>10186453
Proof. Without it, guess what, you're lying.

>> No.10186474

>> No.10186478

>>10186321
I MAD
U MAD
WE MAD FOR KAY-OS

>> No.10186502

>>10186463
What the hell? Where do you usually shop, the Sally Ann?

>> No.10186507

fo' sho' I would buy these shirts if they were cheaper...

>> No.10186511

>>10185416
Sure you would, internet tough guy.

>> No.10186518

>> No.10186532

I actually own a pedobear shirt, I sometimes wear it to festivals or conventions.
People have been known to start laughing or screaming FUCK YEAH! or telling me I'm awesome when wearing it.

Also I got this shirt for free because a friend had this made but picked the wrong size.

>> No.10186565

>> No.10186580

>> No.10186581

>>10186502
>the Sally Ann
The what now?

Although upon reviewing the shirts I'd like to correct myself: I'd get about one in ten.

>> No.10186588

Well, partial success. Need to troll harder next time.

>>10186511
He is not me.

>> No.10186597

I once got elbowed on the back of the head when wearing a 4chan related t-shirt.

In a mosh pit.

>> No.10186606

>>10185975

>> No.10186624

>>10186453
>You do that.
>making small, sarcastic and uncaring statements in order to seem sarcastic and uncaring and HERP DERP I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL STUPIDER
>you now realize you're a pathetic loser

>> No.10186625

>>10186453
All I can read are the lyrics to this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwn61EoObtE
Except that those kids are awesome and entertaining.
While you are fat.
So fat.

>> No.10186629

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

>> No.10186651

>>10186624
>>10186625
Sooooooo slooooow

>> No.10186664

>>10186629
>check website, find out they do print t-shirts
Oh shit, think they'd do that?

>> No.10186665

>>10186588
>pretending you were just trolling in order to save face

Stay classy.

>> No.10186678

>> No.10186693

>>10186665
Save face on anonymous imageboard? WAT?

>> No.10186703

>> No.10186709

rolled =

I'd wear one with this

>> No.10186717

>>10186693
Yeah, save face.

You're troll face.

>> No.10186741

>>10186629

>> No.10186753

>> No.10186762

Would anyone here wear a pornographic t-shirt? Or would there need to be traps on it for anyone here to be interested?

>> No.10186773

>>10186741
Oh you.

>> No.10186785

>>10186625
I'M FAT
facemeltingneckbeard.jpg
I'M FAT

>> No.10186789

>>10186717
You are troll face.

Troll trolling a troll who is, in turn, trolling a troll.

Wat.

>> No.10186801

>> No.10186807

>> No.10186816

I am actually quite tempted to get one based on this image. Wonder if there's a simple and cheap way to get this done on a distressed t-shirt without an overseas internet order, like a local print shop.

>> No.10186818

>>10186789
Metatrolling.

>> No.10186833

>>10186717
That realy didnt ansver my statement.
How anonymous person lose face if no one knows who he is?
Therefore he wont feel need to save something he is not capable of loosing.
Even if I will fuck up big time here i just could leave this tread like nothing happened...

>> No.10186856

would any of you wear this then?

>> No.10186862

>>10186833
Just because you can't loose face when anonymous, doesn't mean you don't feel like you need to. People can't be wrong. Doesn't matter if they're anonymous, they always have to be right.

>> No.10186867

>> No.10186895

>> No.10186897

what about this tg, you liek?

>> No.10186906

Haters gonna hate.

>> No.10186925

I actually made this one.
It's awesome.

>> No.10186929

>>10186862
Well that sounds rlike a correct thing.
But then at the same time it cold be those guys are trying to save their face, like they werent trolled to some extent.
Also then if i failed and pretended to be a troll - that won take toughts of me failing from my head.

>> No.10186937

>> No.10186946

>>10186929
But you're typing is still terrible. I still can't read it.

>> No.10186952

>>10186906
Isn't that an everclear song?

>> No.10186955

>>10186929
You are so bad at typing.

>> No.10186970

>>10186946
Yes. English is not my native language, also im sitting in room with lights out and reeeealy old keyboard.

>> No.10186980

>>10186925
Do these t-shirts come printed at such a hi-res from such a tiny 300k picture then?

>> No.10186998

>> No.10187005

>>10186946
>But you're typing is still terrible

>> No.10187010

>>10185582
Oh man I lol'd.

>> No.10187019

I'd wear this.

>> No.10187027

>>10186980
Oh sorry, I meant I made the shirt myself using iron-ons and spare time. Didn't mean to imply I know kibbles about the site.

>> No.10187028

>> No.10187044

The key to any good shirt is artistic value and composition. I see assclowns wearing shirts thats nothing more than an company logo, or movie title, or quipy one liner. Keep the art good, composition atractive, and don't beat people over the head with the source material like you were trying to advertise it or something.

>> No.10187045

So no one wants to talk anymore? Well, im bored...

>> No.10187052

>>10186906
fuck yea, i love bnl

>> No.10187061

i'm sorry wat?

>> No.10187069

>>10186952
That too.
ITT: Canadians with terrible taste in music.

>> No.10187076

I would wear it but I only wear button ups so no

>> No.10187077

>>10187019
just cause

>> No.10187083

>> No.10187103

>> No.10187104

I'd buy one of these.

>> No.10187106

Well then i declare myself a winner and get out of here...

>> No.10187161

>>10187069
Nah, bnl are pretty good.

>> No.10187164

Well fuck your planet.

>> No.10187215

>> No.10187230

I would wear the shit out of this

>> No.10187238

>> No.10187246

>> No.10187269

>> No.10187280

>> No.10187296

>>10187269
I would buy it

>> No.10187328

>>10187269

I would wear the SHIT out of that shirt.

>> No.10187348

>> No.10187351

>> No.10187357

fuck yeah i would

>> No.10187367

>>10186664
>see that they do prints as well
>order prints
>cannot figure out why the real life t-shirt looks so shitty after providing a 400x300 pixel .jpg as source.

>> No.10187382

>> No.10187399

JOIN THE DOTS!

>> No.10187434

>>10187280

>> No.10187435

>> No.10187441

>> No.10187460

>> No.10187475

>> No.10187478

>> No.10187493

>> No.10187495

>> No.10187534

>> No.10187539

Here's a classy shirt I'd wear

>> No.10187547

>> No.10187551

What is the best shirt in this thread?

>> No.10187588

>>10187551
OP's, of course.

>> No.10187620

>>10187460
Can you post the pic? Please?

>> No.10187626

>>10187551

this.
>>10185586

>> No.10187651

>> No.10187667

AW MAN!
I haven't seen so much fucking Derp in a thread filled with so many awesome pictures.
I'd buy em i they were cheaper.

>> No.10187672

>> No.10187676

>>10187551
>>10186296

>> No.10187679

>>10187651

Get a bunch of people wearing these shirts, with different colors.

Have real life Dorf Fortress.

>> No.10187703

third dimension GET

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action