Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.17142930 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17142930

>>17142907

>> No.15587068 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1276833019784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15587068

>>15587042
>There's no reason to do that in the fucking future. The brig's probably far more suicide-proof and comfortable than any other option.

Prison cell > medical facility. This logic is fucked.

>Yeah, a delusional break, so obviously it's a good idea to NOT lock him up.

Just in case enough tranqs to down a horse, the handcuff on the bedrail, and our own omniscient knowledge of every mouse fart on the entire fucking ship aren't enough. No, your cock won't be sufficiently stroked until you can bellow PUT THAT MAN IN THE BRIG and feel like a boss on the internet.

You are That Guy, and I guaran-fucking-tee your stun batons are always set to off, and intent to HARM.

>> No.12973690 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1276833019784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12973690

>>12973679

Save the edition wars for D&D, you soggy cunt.

>> No.12351154 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12351154

>>12351131
Perposterous.
It's obviously a rock.

>> No.12207062 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12207062

>>12207052
Elves have dicks now?
Preposterous.

>> No.11717771 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11717771

>>11717715
>full plate
>XII century
>my face

>> No.11408961 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11408961

>>11408941

>> No.11364530 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11364530

>>11363441
>use existing ones until you don't need to ask that question
>implying those are good

>> No.11213122 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275183575811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11213122

>> No.11170060 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11170060

>>11170027
>Doesn't know that Venician mercenaries sacked the entire city and basically full retarded the fourth crusade

>> No.10866377 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10866377

>> No.10845935 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275183575811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10845935

>>10845810

>> No.10835446 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10835446

>Has anything interesting happened these past weeks?

No.

>> No.10808613 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10808613

>>10808580
>He don't like Rome?

>> No.10741067 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10741067

>>10741046
>trollplayers

>> No.10663946 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10663946

>>10663928
>Trial by jury is more evil then straight murder

>> No.10600311 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10600311

>>10600295
>ad-hominem

>> No.10569131 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275183575811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10569131

>Spess Mehreen
>No pauldrons

>> No.10529752 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1275435914542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10529752

>>10529736
Pleasepleasepleaseplease be a troll.

>> No.10493272 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1274949869463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10493272

>>10493203
> You speak of a system which does not permit evil, but wouldn't you say a lack of forgiveness is evil itself?
No, I wouldnt say that at all. Forgiveness is something one extends out of good will - but to withhold forgiveness from someone who has done you wrong is in no way 'evil'. THEY did YOU wrong, the idea that YOU must accepted THEIR apologies and that the act of apologizing and you accepting it resolves them of all past transgressions is preposterous.
> To forgive someone of their past crimes is to recognize they've done something to improve themselves, something each and every human is capable of.
If you have committed a crime, you have already proven yourself - the fact that you may or may not be capable of rehabilitating yourself following several years in confinement (at the public's expense) is lack-luster proof of 'improvement' and in no way makes what you did initially any less illegal or wrong.
Therefore, you have done something evil and your punishment is severe, which is something you knew all along and went against anyway, thus punishing you for your transgression by removing you from the population is not evil - it is what is required to ensure the safety and well-being of the community.

>> No.10425717 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10425717

>>10425698

>> No.10381788 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1274949869463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10381788

>>10381764
>amongst a bunch of self-described faggots

Just because you are a faggot, does not make thouse around you 'self-described faggots'.

Also, liking traps doesnt make you gay.
LoL

>> No.10269595 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, Twaddle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10269595

>> No.10236486 [View]
File: 42 KB, 600x436, 1274162796921.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10236486



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]