Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30684918 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, Nurgle has the best girls.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30684918

>>30684895
>Nurglefags must suffer from mad stockholm syndrome.
Among other things

>> No.30535506 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, Nurgle has the best girls.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30535506

>>30535466
He also has the second best girls

>> No.30254155 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, 1391138616282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30254155

>>30253839
Obvious answer

>> No.29910537 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, nurglette.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29910537

How soft do you think she is?

>> No.16618226 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, 1315697264800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16618226

>>16618172
LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT HER!
Once your nose shuts down it's no biggy.

>> No.16471141 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, 1315697264800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16471141

>>16471124

>> No.16361685 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, 1315697264800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16361685

>>16361675
If I HAD to choose a Chaos god, it would have to be Papa. God knows I already have enough wrong with me.

>> No.16251833 [View]
File: 174 KB, 734x793, nurglette.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16251833

>>16251827



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]