Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.20297418 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, necron2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20297418

>>20297410
That Hurt My Newfounds Emotion!

>> No.16964849 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, 1287186290709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16964849

So I was reading the Newcron Codex and I came to the page describing one of the Necron overlords.

It says that this Necron Overlord is a supreme strategist and tactician who has never known defeat, however the only race capable of foiling his brilliant battle plans are the Orks due to their unpredictable and illogical nature.


Come on now...Orks are unpredictable? Oh please, the Orks are one of the most simple minded races in the galaxy easily manipulated by the other races to do their bidding because of their stupid, predictable, and aggressive nature.

And they're illogical too? Nope, the Orks follow a simple and clear logic anyone who fought the Orks long enough would know that.

>> No.16619326 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, Necron M'ike.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16619326

>>16619293
UNIT Z3233 GET BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY!
>>16618715

WE DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE ORGANICS.

AND TAKE OFF THAT FLESHSKIN!

>> No.16229229 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16229229

..............?

..............!

BADUM-TISH

>> No.15856824 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15856824

Army List General

Working on a strange Necron one.

---
HQ
---
Necron Lord - Res Orb, Warscythe, Gaze of Flame, Phylactery, Chronometron
Necron Lord - Res Orb, Warscythe, Gaze of Flame, Phylactery, Chronometron

---
TROOPS
---
18x Necron Warriors - 324 points
18x Necron Warriors - 324 points
10x Necron Warriors - 180 points

---
FAST ATTACK
---
6x Scarab Swarms - Disruption Fields - 96 points
6x Scarab Swarms - Disruption Fields - 96 points

---
HEAVY SUPPORT
---

Monolith x1 235 points
Monolith x1 235 points
2x Heavy Destroyers - 130 points

>> No.15669774 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, 1311362402340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15669774

>>15669741
Damn you Tyranids!!
Keep eating my field.
I'll have to exterminate these damn bugs

>> No.15039239 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron_32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15039239

So are there rules to incorparate xeno races and imperial guard into necromunda? I love warhammer 40k's atmosphere and necromunda's fun squad based battling and was hoping there was something to join them together.

>> No.14385881 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron_32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14385881

Anyone wana have a picky friends thread? ill start off with a story from the anger of my soul.

>3 years ago
>friend wants to get into warhammer 40k
>i do too so i agree
>he wants to get like a samurai type army but there isnt one exactly like this.
>suggest eldar or tau, and he could green stuff them more like samurai
>he says it would be the same
>he picks orks
>we decide to make a board
>he tells me to start and hell help out
>he never does
>Above this it needs to be a fucking masterpiece that could fool a man into thinking its a miniature version of a battle field
>he says its not the same if it isnt.
>i make a pretty awsome wooded map
>he flat out says its shitty

and then i left without another word.

>> No.14250448 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron_32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14250448

whats better a chaos lord with or without terminator armor? Also can wings be placed on the lord without terminator armour?

>> No.13925228 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13925228

>>13925224

It's ok, someone will fix it.

>> No.13666634 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13666634

>>13666620

Eh, i liked the way he wrote the Fall of Damnos, i even liked the brofisting blood angels and necrons.

That and he obviously like Necrons more than Ultramarines so it can't go "that" bad...

...

Right?

>> No.13253884 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13253884

>>13253859

>implying we don't talk

At least we know how to throw parties you fucking midgets, we saved you from some bugs and you threw us a stinking party without nanomachines, gauss rechargers or scarab repair mechanisms.

>> No.13213928 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, ne.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13213928

>implying ...

>> No.13083717 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13083717

>>13083693

I'll murder you! The Harvest begins!

>> No.13032107 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13032107

>What makes Necrons so interesting?

They're undead god robots, that's not enough for you?

>They wanted immortality for some reason, to live against that raging sun, they got it but at the cost of their emotions/thoughts/feelings. What's the point?

They didn't wish for their loss of emotion, thoughts, feelins, they were tricked by the C'tan, and even then not all of them lost their mind, emotions, thoughts or feelings, some of them are crazy, some of them don't even obey or follow the C'tan.

>So now what they fight for?

The average Necron? to harvest food for the C'tan. Some of them do it willingly, some don't, some are just mindless automatons.

>> No.12555759 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12555759

Name: ....
Height: ....
Age: ....
Birthplace: ....
Current Residence: ....
Rank: ....
Specialty: ....
Statues: ....
Status: ....

.... .... ... ..... ....

>> No.12456476 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron_32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12456476

My friends and i plan on doing a rogue trader campaign, we have almost no experience with tabltop and alot with rpgs as a whole. Im going to be the DM and i have nowere to start. Iv also had a couple questions.

A) Are there rulesets for playing as a necron( i dont give a crap about fluff)

B) Whats the ideal items id need to play with (rule sets, dice, ect.

C) Is this going to end in anger and frustration?

>> No.12312084 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron_32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12312084

are there any other good army based tabletop games that made by games worshop?

>> No.11551879 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, Necron.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11551879

/tg/, I am thinking of beggining a small force of Necrons. However, because their codex is so horrendously out of date (Que usual DE player noise) I was thinking of using another codex to represent them. Models will stay mostly the same.

Which do you think I should go with? I was thinking Blood Wardgels.

>> No.8777897 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8777897

>>8777869

>Necron - Because when I think grim dark I think goofy looking metal skeletons

That eat souls.

Well, harvest souls for their star-devouring god-masters to eat.

And let's bring in a Terminator quote too.

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will. Not. Stop. Ever. Until you are dead.

>> No.8472274 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8472274

Necrons here, did you say you lacked diversity?

>> No.8420524 [View]
File: 68 KB, 400x300, blastaNecron.32505500_std.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8420524

>>8420471

Because the Old Ones needed every goddamn bullet they could level at the Necron threat.

Didn't go as planned.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]