Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.39377886 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39377886

>What is Android: Netrunner?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y [Embed]

>Android Netrunner Official FFG News & Spoilers:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?etyn=1&ecan=197&epn=0
http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ, Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/android-netrunner/support/FAQ/Android-Netrunner%20FAQ.pdf
http://ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
https://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/2f8qj8/netrunner_beginner_faq/
https://www.reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>Netrunner Card List and Data Pack Details:
http://netrunnerdb.com/
http://onosendaicorp.com
http://acoo.net
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-card-spoilers
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147101/android-netrunner-lcg-setlists/

>Deckbuilding Resources:
http://netrunnerdb.com/
http://netrunner.meteor.com/
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-deck-builder
http://www.littlechiba.com
http://acoo.net

>Articles and Blogs:
http://www.strangeassembly.com/tag/netrunner
http://netrunner-math.blogspot.ca/
http://teamcovenant.com/blog/category/netrunner-lcg/
http://stimhack.com/
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/android-netrunner

>Podcasts/Videocasts:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/157566/android-netrunner-podcasts-metalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/ANRBadPublicity?feature=watch

"Why I run" not included, detected as spam.

>> No.39325156 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39325156

>>39325063
No.

I'm pretty sure we were told it's an underwhelming tutor, but what it actually does, and why it costs X, are unknown at this point.

The boy and girl on it are wearing the same uniform as Midori and Akitaro Watanabe, so 99% sure it tutors for sysops.

Whether it does anything else, no idea

>> No.39260432 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39260432

>>39259740
We do know a fair bit of Breaker Bay

21 Anarch
22 Anarch Resource - Off-Campus Apartment
23
24
25 Shaper Identity - Hayley Kaplan
26 Shaper Event - Game Day
27 Shaper Hardware - Comet
28 Shaper Program
29 Shaper Resource - London Library
30 Shaper Resource - Tyson Observatory
31 Neutral Resource - Beach Party

32 HB Agenda - "possibly/almost OP"
33 HB ICE - Turing
34 Jinteki ICE - Crick
35 Jinteki Event - Recruiting Trip (a meh tutor, apparently)
36
37 NBN ICE - Gutenburg
38 Weyland - "something about student loans"
39 Weyland ICE -Meru Mati
40 Neutral Upgrade - Breaker Bay Grid

>> No.39217137 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39217137

>>39216720
We do know a large portion of Breaker Bay, now that I think about it

>> No.38800572 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38800572

Last thread hit bump limit.
>What is Android: Netrunner?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y [Embed]

>Android Netrunner Official FFG News & Spoilers:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?etyn=1&ecan=197&epn=0
http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ, Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/android-netrunner/support/FAQ/Android-Netrunner%20FAQ.pdf
http://ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
https://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/2f8qj8/netrunner_beginner_faq/
https://www.reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>Netrunner Card List and Data Pack Details:
http://netrunnerdb.com/
http://onosendaicorp.com
http://acoo.net
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-card-spoilers
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147101/android-netrunner-lcg-setlists/

>Deckbuilding Resources:
http://netrunnerdb.com/
http://netrunner.meteor.com/
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-deck-builder
http://www.littlechiba.com
http://acoo.net

>Articles and Blogs:
http://www.strangeassembly.com/tag/netrunner
http://netrunner-math.blogspot.ca/
http://teamcovenant.com/blog/category/netrunner-lcg/
http://stimhack.com/
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/android-netrunner

>Podcasts/Videocasts:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/157566/android-netrunner-podcasts-metalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/ANRBadPublicity?feature=watch

>> No.38768751 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, 687474703a2f2f7777772e66616e74617379666c6967687467616d65732e636f6d2f6666675f636f6e74656e742f616e64726f69642d6e657472756e6e65722f73616e73616e2d6379636c652f41444e32345f6361726466616e2e706e67.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38768751

Hey Spoiler-Ken what does that Jinteki card in this fan do?

>> No.38293319 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38293319

>>38293037
Thanks.

I'll remain suspicious, but intrigued and grateful

>> No.38105416 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38105416

Bump

>> No.37986302 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37986302

>>37985746
yeah, that's a point.

>>37985684
Well it doesn't exist right now, so there's exactly one person who can confirm or deny it.
The only thing that throws me as really odd is that it's a region - it feels like something that'd be released with Chronos Protocol (one ID that's not getting reduced to initials), but not really a region.

>>37985526
Okay, hadn't thought of Mr Yale outside of Weyland.
Project Cyber-Santa's surgery is still pretty meh.

In Titan you do the normal Exec Retreat thing, then have "click, draw 5" as an option.
Useful if your hand has been destroyed like the wontons at the retreat's buffet.

5/3's almost all suffer from only being able to have 2 usable, yet wanting 3 in the deck.
Though Gov Con is unique in not benefiting multiple scores, so you'll just have to take thematic pride instead. And hopefully win the game.

Hopefully the new NBN ID won't be for FA - SanSan is NBN's hometown, maybe they have a slower, more monolithic presence here?
Or we wait for the Box at the end of the cycle.

>> No.37848102 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37848102

>>37848045

For reference

>> No.37806726 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37806726

>>37806403
>>37806408
Yeah, it does suit them, just seems a little odd that they'd have to import direct removal

Hopefully SanSan (and the box at the end of it) will see NBN getting more options and support for their other playstyles - it's where they come from, after all, and non-FA NBN looks really interesting, but just doesn't compare at the moment.

>> No.37602224 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37602224

bump

>> No.37470079 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37470079

>>37469851
If you play >>37469502, NAPD Contract can go and do one, as you get the money on access. Though obviously this requires you to know it's there.

The World Expo isn't in New Angeles, so it makes sense that their power is weak, thematically.

Looks like it's going to be a fun cycle

>> No.37400575 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37400575

>>37398735
I'm pretty sure there was a distribution fuckup, and that they really did plan for a December release.

Without the spoilers that would be a long time of nothing at all, but having the spoilers and no cards for months has been almost worse.

And now the trickle of San-San spoilers, just enough to tease, not enough to show anything other than "runner cycle".
More, dammit, I want more. I want it all.

And that's why I got flatlined. Again.

>> No.37341650 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37341650

>> No.36921391 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36921391

>> No.36766629 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36766629

What does the release schedule for O&C and San San look like again?

>> No.36724474 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, Breaker Bay fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36724474

Did the glut of spoilers kill /tg/'s enthusiasm for netrunner or something?

>> No.36627141 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, ADN24_cardfan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36627141

I have a friend that looks exactly like the kid in Recruiting Trip.

>> No.36563676 [View]
File: 564 KB, 600x496, ADN24_cardfan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36563676

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=5237 New stuff



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]