Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.28301506 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28301506

>“There are those who might see contradiction between our abhorrence of the Daemon and our wielding of sorcery. Yet these contradictions live only in the minds of weak men, and we are not accountable to such as they.”

>> No.21357727 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21357727

>>21357703
>So it was that Calgar fell upon the Avatar before the other was aware of his presence, and smote the creature a dolorous and terrible blow. Bellowing with fury, the Avatar turned to face its new attacker. Its first strike missed the Chapter Master by a hair's breadth. The second tore a great wound from Calgar's armour. A third drove deep into his shoulder, cleaving the pauldron and driving the Chapter Master to one knee. But the fourth, intended as the coup de grâce to sever Calgar's head from his shoulders, slammed into the armoured palm of Calgar's left hand.

>The armoured glove charred and warped as Calgar closed his grasp about the blade. No other gauntlet could have withstood that mighty blow nor the furious heat behind. But the fabled Gauntlets of Ultramar were of older and sterner make, crafted with skill and technology long lost to the race of Man. For a moment, mortal and god strove for control of the incandescent sword, and in that moment the Avatar was defenceless. Rising up, Calgar struck with all his strength, bringing his other gauntlet around in a mighty arc. The Avatar roared in pain and fury as the power fist punched clean through the molten ichor of its torso. With a final bellow, the Avatar exploded in a white-hot flash that showered cinders and molten metal all around.

>> No.21111566 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 1341635403732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21111566

>>21110310
RT was by far the best edition. You have no honor.

>> No.20725462 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20725462

>>20725326
>The Primarch had bested the Greater Daemon that day, breaking the monster’s back and casting him lifeless to the ground

>No longer held aloft by the efforts of the Sanguinor’s jump pack, and his own wings rendered broken and useless from wounds, Ka’Bandha plummeted from the heavens, speeding faster and faster as Khartas’ gravity grasped him ever tighter. It is said that the sound of Ka’Bandha’s final craterous impact could be heard in every corner of the planet. His body broken beyond repair, Ka’Bandha’s spirit fled back to grovel before his unholy master’s throne of skulls.

>911.M41 The Fall of Ka’Bandha
>The Prognosticars predict that Ka’Bandha, greatest of all Khorne’s Bloodthirsters, will shortly return to the mortal world. Knowing Ka’Bandha to be a dangerous foe, and moreover one who has earned the bitter enmity of the Blood Angels, the Council of Grand Masters brings this news to the attention of Commander Dante and propose a joint strike. So it is that Ka’Bandha has been reborn for mere hours when a combined strike force of Blood Angels and Grey Knights assail his fortress on the Daemon world of Kalagazaar. After a fierce battle, Ka’Bandha is banished, his heart pierced by the sharpened thighbone of Brother-Captain Solor – a peculiar weapon, but one heavy with destiny. In M34, Solor had been the first Grey Knight to defeat Ka’Bandha and, though now long dead, his bones still hold sway over the Greater Daemon. With Ka’Bandha’s fall, the Daemon armies are destroyed, the fortress toppled and Kalagazaar itself subjected to Exterminatus. At the campaign’s end, the surviving Blood Angels have their memories wiped – a price Dante agreed with the Grey Knights at the mission’s start.

>> No.20725451 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20725451

>>20725326
>The Primarch had bested the Greater Daemon that day, breaking the monster’s back and casting him lifeless to the ground

>No longer held aloft by the efforts of the Sanguinor’s jump pack, and his own wings rendered broken and useless from wounds, Ka’Bandha plummeted from the heavens, speeding faster and faster as Khartas’ gravity grasped him ever tighter. It is said that the sound of Ka’Bandha’s final craterous impact could be heard in every corner of the planet. His body broken beyond repair, Ka’Bandha’s spirit fled back to grovel before his unholy master’s throne of skulls.

>911.M41 The Fall of Ka’Bandha
The Prognosticars predict that Ka’Bandha, greatest of all Khorne’s Bloodthirsters, will shortly return to the mortal world. Knowing Ka’Bandha to be a dangerous foe, and moreover one who has earned the bitter enmity of the Blood Angels, the Council of Grand Masters brings this news to the attention of Commander Dante and propose a joint strike. So it is that Ka’Bandha has been reborn for mere hours when a combined strike force of Blood Angels and Grey Knights assail his fortress on the Daemon world of Kalagazaar. After a fierce battle, Ka’Bandha is banished, his heart pierced by the sharpened thighbone of Brother-Captain Solor – a peculiar weapon, but one heavy with destiny. In M34, Solor had been the first Grey Knight to defeat Ka’Bandha and, though now long dead, his bones still hold sway over the Greater Daemon. With Ka’Bandha’s fall, the Daemon armies are destroyed, the fortress toppled and Kalagazaar itself subjected to Exterminatus. At the campaign’s end, the surviving Blood Angels have their memories wiped – a price Dante agreed with the Grey Knights at the mission’s start.

>> No.20056291 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20056291

>>20056245

>> No.19913225 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-347222297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19913225

>>19912750
>No.
yes.

>> No.19846115 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19846115

>>19846031
But my favourite factions are Dark Eldar and Chaos.

>> No.19771427 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615-542839995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19771427

>>19771399
Hear hear, brother.

>> No.16661476 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, ward deal with it badass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16661476

>>16661442

No one's said you can't go harvesting life. The fluff fully supports this.
We can, however, point out that only glitchy, abnormal oldcrons follow this path, as they're too broken in the head to understand the c'tan shard isn't really a completely stargod.

And will do this. Constantly.

Have fun.

>oldcrons suck ass. Demand newcrons.
>newcrons not extreme enough. Demand newcrons be merged with extremecrons.
>even /tg/ laughs at you, but we let you act stupid, since it's obvious GW will never update the oldcrons.
>fanfiction become canon on /tg/.
>2011, oldcrons will become newcrons.
>tell oldcron fags they're not gonna be happy that their fanfiction's gone.
>talk positively about Ward.
>on /TG/.
>he dun done good. Newcrons are awesome.
>oldcrons bawwwwwwwwwww!

Wardtrolled.

>> No.16634270 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, ward deal with it badass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16634270

To crush the neckbeards, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their waifus.

>> No.16624491 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, Ward Deal With It.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16624491

I am pleased.

>> No.16537108 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, Ward Deal With It.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16537108

>This thread

>> No.16302795 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 45615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16302795

>>16296847
>Implying it is

Neckbreads gonna neck

>> No.16279862 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, 1315811979798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16279862

>>16279843
Nope.

>> No.16270889 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, ward deal with it badass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16270889

Ward is good.
Ward is consistent.

Ward made multi-wound units that don't suck, unlike Kelly. Ward costs his montrous creatures properly, and doesn't forget to give them good defense, unlike Cruddace.

Wardexes read like the narrator from THE DARK CRUSADE! INDEED, Ward is the best writer currently employed by GW.

>> No.16254855 [View]
File: 147 KB, 400x378, Ward Deal With It.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16254855

>this thread



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]