Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.78333363 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
78333363

>>78333333
I ain't even mad

Checked

>> No.77317071 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
77317071

>>77312557
>muh history
>muh capeshit
>muh uncultured yanks
>Posted at 04:13:47
Hello, American larper. How does it feel not only lacking history, but larping as someone who does?

>> No.77042620 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
77042620

>>77042600
>Asked a simple question to answer
>STRAWMAN REEEEEEE!

>> No.75707195 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
75707195

>>75706528
>I didn't read the discussion you had and I don't care about it either, I'm just here to wave my dick around
Thanks for making it clear, then.

>> No.75359511 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
75359511

>>75359491
And the only thing I'm pointing out you are a spastic faggot that doubles down with each post on making sure to present OSR playerbase in the worst imaginable light with your behaviour. Seems that the irony of this situation completely missed you.

>> No.75239831 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1362441829646.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
75239831

>>75239693
I like [Thing].
I want to play a game set in [Thing]'s universe, with an appropriate feel and style to match [thing].
Where can I find this game?
Op is doing a potentially good and useful thing.
Thanks OP, you aren't a complete bag of dicks.

>> No.74128214 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
74128214

>>74128090
>People gives me shit for my shitty premise
>No, it just means they are assholes, my idea can't be bad

>> No.73140761 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
73140761

>>73140708
>muh potions
Sup, vidya player?

>> No.71067692 [View]
File: 73 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
71067692

>>71065373
>D&D is bad
>meme

>> No.57302263 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
57302263

>>57302116
>Still being butthurt
>Still for no reason at all

>>57302153
Not him, but I think what he meant a child character is explicitly impossible to make using Twilight 2000 rules. There was a side-rule for that in 2013, but 2013 is shit and said rule also demanded to be at least 16 anyway, giving so many penalties it simply wasn't worth it even for purely roleplaying value. After all, Twilight is on gritty side of the scale, so by default playing as minor is a bad idea.

>> No.56199780 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56199780

>>56199012
>D&D lore
>Basic logic
Pick one and only one.

>> No.56018847 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56018847

>>56018659
>If a guy wears armour in a XV century manual, then he is a knight

>> No.55911220 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55911220

>>55906459
>Six figures? Seven
Maybe if he's earning in yen or koruna

>> No.55896812 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55896812

>>55896782
Oh, so you are genuinely stupid.
Good to know.

>> No.55810606 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55810606

>>55808344
A thread died for this shit

>> No.55717796 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55717796

>>55717715
>Thinks calling people bitch is anything but what an edgelord would do
Keep it going

>> No.53539526 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
53539526

>>53523275
Daily reminder you are on 4chan

>> No.52881507 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
52881507

>>52881245
>I still have no counter-argument whatsoever
>I will try to just call your names and your arguments silly
Literally high-school tier eristic tricks

>> No.52511776 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
52511776

>>52511388
The same as other drawfriends - nothing

>> No.52170472 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
52170472

>>52170454
>WHAAAAAAAA!
>STOP USING LOGIC ON MEEEEEE!
>STOOOOOOOP!
Delicious

>> No.51948214 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
51948214

>>51948070
Why bother posting then?

>> No.51183547 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
51183547

>>51183477
You explained shit, while hurled a low-brow ad hom. Congrats.

>> No.51038466 [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
51038466

>>51003544
>What ever happened HFY trend
It finally fucking died

>> No.50724835 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 69 KB, 358x392, 1279696118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
50724835

>>50724827



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]