Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.24405188 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1304988883761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24405188

Okay, so. I was reading this thread about humans as mythical creatures, and inspiration struck.

Near-ish future earth: casual space flight is finally a thing. Suddenly, God Of Magic!
>Humanity: Da Fuq?
>GOM: Oh dear, the balance is all out of whack.
>Humanity: What are you talking ab- OH SHIT DEMONS OH FUCK
Apparently, the Magic God is True Neutral of the "obsessed with balance" type, and has decided a force of random destruction is needed to counteract man's orderly creation.

Huge-ass war ensues, with mankind holding the line LIKE A BOSS while the civilians evacuate to the Moon. The Magic god has to keep buffing the demons, because humanity keeps finding weaknesses and exploiting them to try and gain the upper hand. Eventually, Man gets pissed and attacks the Magic god directly. Magic God gets pissed and unleashes Magic Nukes. Humanity gets even more pissed and unleashes ACTUAL nukes. Magic god seals away the demons, seeing as how they are no longer needed.

Years pass, and the survivors have mutated into elves and dwarfs and Halflings and Orcs and ogres and shit. Anything that could have a kid with a human, basically (except dragons, they're the Magic Gods lieutenants). Almost all sentient beings worship "The First Men" in one way or another, typically viewing them as pic related.

Elves are arrogant because they view themselves as the true heirs of The First Men, Dwarfs love engineering because one of them unearthed a gun or some shit, etc.

Thoughts?
The Thread that inspired me: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/23383305/

>> No.20108568 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1319178020001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20108568

reinstalled new vegas today, first time since beating it riight after relase.

what mods get?

>> No.19875692 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, Boone Doesn't Give a Fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19875692

rolled 2, 2, 3, 19, 11, 6, 11, 19, 7, 4 = 84

Let's see what more I can build upon the three sites I made last time. May as well make a continuity out of them.

>The Tomorrow Society
http://archive.foolz.us/tg/thread/19837787/#19838402

>The Kingdom of Blood
http://archive.foolz.us/tg/thread/19837787/#19839168

>Ville Blanc
http://archive.foolz.us/tg/thread/19837787/#19839652

>> No.18825696 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1328143870345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18825696

rolled 69 = 69

>>18825648
Yes
>>18825650
YESSS!

>> No.18675153 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1331187143385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18675153

rolled 83 = 83

>>18675062

>> No.18249086 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, fallout1330482650059..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18249086

I tried this yesterday but lost the subject.
This was my first Game-mastering experience, and in saying that I would believe it to be a success. Unfortunately it ended prematurely when I moved to Australia. However what had happened in the last session could result in a good ending for the campaigners, who overall enjoyed me trying my darndest to kill them. I let everyone play one "background session" before the players met for the first time. Unfortunately, I am terrible with remembering dialogue and that was one of the best things about the campaign, so sorry in advance

>> No.18236018 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, fallout1330482650059..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18236018

This was my first Game-mastering experience, and in saying that I would believe it to be a success. Unfortunately it ended prematurely when I moved to Australia. However what had happened in the last session could result in a good ending for the campaigners, who overall enjoyed me trying my darndest to kill them. I let everyone play one "background session" before the players met for the first time. Unfortunately, I am terrible with remembering dialogue and that was one of the best things about the campaign, so sorry in advance

>> No.17910215 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, BooneGiveAFuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17910215

>>17910198
> Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, maaaaan.

>> No.17766581 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1300315409575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17766581

>>17766548
Don't give a fuck!

>> No.16443063 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, Boone Doesn't Give a Fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16443063

>>16443026
I like how you worded it. Though I hope you aren't going to publish it. WotC and White Wolf would descend their lawyers upon you SO fast.

>> No.16391613 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, This is me giving a fuck boone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16391613

>>16391386
>>NCR still doesn't know how he did it.
Yes they do. Fucking Boone, man.

>> No.15814001 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, I do not give a fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15814001

>>15813983
>>Boone
Pic related.

>> No.14986197 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1304335072674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14986197

Boone quest, you say?

>> No.14887495 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, This is me giving a fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14887495

>>14887465
>babbys first text book troll confirmed

/b/ should really get a new trollan sticky

>> No.14872324 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1292926458079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14872324

Ok, I'll be leaving the classes out for the most part. It was Kai harping on about his 'true mythologically sound theorem" and "IRL knowledge of how the world works" and shit. While we had to listen to him so we could get them over and done with.
... fun... ಠ_ಠ

So Kai begins describing Sarah. She's all beautiful with raven hair and whatnot. She's a fucking changeling and traited. Her App score is fudged to be 18/18. etc. etc. Flowing dress, etc. "I get it, Kai." Homely good looks etc. "I GET IT!" Blah blah blah, etc.
Then Karen is just some red-head who smells of brimstone. Looks alright, I guess.
Hmm.
"I have decided that Jackie likes redheads."
"But Sarah's got bigger tits."
"Do I look like I care?" Pic related.

So the next few sessions is full of Kai trying to make a budding romance between Sarah and Jackie.
Gayyyyy.
I keep telling him to move on to the other players. I'm telepathically (chosen special discipline) communicating with Sarah because of SCHOOL! Seriously, placing the supernatural critters in their adolescence in a big melting pot is SHIT!
Jackie finds out that Pete's after Sarah, and says "Go for it. She needs a man." While trying to ignore Kai saying that Sarah's mouthing words at him mentally... Shut up.

Every midnight, more things just keep appearing in the living room, always hostile. We ask around if any other dorm is getting this, and nope. They're not.
>NOPE!!!.jpg

>> No.14785802 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, I do not give a fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14785802

>>14785777
Nice trips
Yeah, because I was piddling around doing sidequests, bought the gun at gun runners, good unarmed weapons weren't spawning anywhere despite FUCKING CAESAR, and she somehow managed to fuck it up every time I gave her a ranged weapon. I'd already stopped using Boone because I wanted to kill something myself every once in a while. Pick related

>> No.14713495 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, I do not give a fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14713495

>>Implying a person as bad ass as me needs air support.

>> No.14266518 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1298607860307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14266518

general gaming etiquette question

a game of 3 players and 1 GM, 2 players dont show up, and forget to send a message of absence, were going to run again tonight and im not sure how to...i dunno, feel
should i be pissed? should i let it slide?
TLDR; how does one player handle fellow players flaking?

>> No.13435995 [View]
File: 402 KB, 1280x1024, 1291344596785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13435995

Is it just me or do Deathclaw seem like God himself in the game?



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]