Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.55981194 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, TG Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55981194

Posting.

>> No.46432957 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, EvilGM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
46432957

>>46432941

>> No.44127284 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1326446064623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
44127284

>>44119108
You should invite his girlfriend over to play.

>> No.43163551 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, EvilGM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
43163551

>> No.42862129 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, EvilGM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
42862129

>> No.40783548 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
40783548

>>40783531

>> No.39332426 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, TG Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39332426

>> No.37585168 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, [D&D] Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37585168

>>37585074
The "miserable person" who was dragging them into shit, promising things but never living up to it and ignoring anything said to him?

I've seen people shit on the likes of him before, and I feel for them, but this guy is a piece of shit all around imo

>>37585143
Storytime?

>> No.37400798 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, [D&D] Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37400798

>>37400761
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

It is highly likely that it's based on things that really happened in the game, only with some aspect changed.

>> No.37021153 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
37021153

>>37021131

>> No.36928567 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Betrayal and Fidelity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36928567

>>36928547

>> No.33675051 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1326446064623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
33675051

You might like this story.

>> No.33317207 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1349921379710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
33317207

>>33317169

>> No.30444055 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1349921379710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30444055

>> No.26823252 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1326446064623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26823252

Which themes did you use for your campaign, and where did you get the inspiration for them?

>> No.25074122 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, damnnnnn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25074122

>> No.25022698 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, damnnnnn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25022698

>> No.24514555 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Cheating girlfriend.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24514555

Less /v/, more /tg/. The bad kind of /tg/.

>> No.24178048 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, damnnnnn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24178048

>> No.22523100 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Betrayal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22523100

This guy did apparently.

>> No.22112251 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, damnnnnn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22112251

>>22112244

>> No.21075731 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, cheating girlfriend.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21075731

>> No.19016893 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, 1326446064623.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19016893

>> No.12563259 [View]
File: 346 KB, 1900x960, Screen shot 2010-10-25 at 12.29.21 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12563259

>>12563246



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]