Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.74961615 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
74961615

Now you come to me, and you say: "Lord Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Chapter Master. Instead, you come into my Monastery on the day my Primarch is to be married, and you ask me to do exterminatus for money.

>> No.49954289 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
49954289

But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Chapter Master. Instead, you come into my Fortress Monastery on the day my Primarch is to be celebrated, and you ask me to do exterminatus for thrones.

>> No.48979330 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, Adeptus Mafius.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
48979330

>> No.36721988 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, Don Vito Capone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
36721988

The Arbites protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Don Capone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Chapter Master." You come into my house on the day my primarch is to be celebrated and you ask me to do exterminatus - for money.

>> No.30387541 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30387541

So, /tg/, do you buy minis for their looks, or their rules? Which is most important to you?

From Faeit:
>At the recent HSC in North America (collaborating info I had from my UK source) is that GW feels (whether rightly or not...Im thinking not) that the whole reason we purchase miniatures is not because of what they can do in a game (rules wise) but we do so because of how they look. That surprised some of us. Combined that with the same reason the Codex/Army book comes out later, that might indicate a disconnect between corporate and its customer base. We have decided to dig on this issue, conduct surveys across the US GW/Independent stores to get an actual consensus. What we will do with that info? No idea yet.

I'm wondering if this is partly a US-UK difference- there certainly seems to be more of a tournament/competitive scene in Murrica. Personally I'm more about the looks, but I'd love it if Geedubs put some effort into the rules. Additional question, though: can a survey persuade Geedubs to care about rules? And, if it does, will the result be more balance- or just a whole load of deliberate powercreep?

>> No.23919852 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, don carleone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23919852

Was anybody else here in the Mafia Marines thread?

That was a good night.

>> No.23643676 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1356234263373.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23643676

The Imperium of Man arrives on Earth. The Spacemarines need recuits. Would you join?

Do you think you would survive the trails? or would they catch you hiding ration packs in between your chins?

>> No.23209725 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, Don Vito Capone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23209725

>>23209345
>Gangsta Marines
They may be more prominent than the Astartes Mafius, but they will never have the class... Or quotable quotes
>You come to me, this day our primarch is to be celebrated, and you uh... Ask me to commit Exterminatus? For Thrones?

>> No.22669276 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22669276

/tg/-related websites general?

I'm mainly starting this because I just went to Faeit for my dose of 40k rumours, and read...

>So the comment sections are closed. I will open them up for possibly my weekly editorial and possibly for a new weekly post on the weekends designed for readers to get their word in. Otherwise, its just too time consuming to babysit idiots living through the anonymity of the online world.

...did you do this, /tg/? What's the dude so mad about?

Pic unrelated.

>> No.22176906 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, don corleonus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22176906

>> No.21929278 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21929278

>>21929227

>> No.21850333 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, 1354170679600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21850333

"You don't show me any respect. You don't even call me Chapter Master. Instead you come to me on the day of OP's birth, and you ask me to purge xenos... for thrones."

>> No.21803056 [View]
File: 234 KB, 1024x768, mademarine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21803056

Here's something I made
basically traced
because i love you all



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]