Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 289 KB, 977x544, EF3E2E88-28A6-4314-82B6-CFF2D29F8438.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9987713 No.9987713 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Is it possible, or even likely that Africans, or more specifically southern or eastern Africans evolved very differently than most humans because they never migrated to a different climate. They never had to adapt to extremely different environments to survive but instead continued to adapt to survive in the environment they had always lived in. Could this explain modern tribalism or gangs because the factor that decided their survival was not conquering nature but rather other humans. I’m just curious, and lack basically any knowledge about the study of African genetics or genetics in generally. I take interest in anything society deems taboo because it seems like even asking questions about these subject can get you In a lot of trouble. Which means our knowledge of these subjects may be lacking. I’d love to hear from someone who knows what they’re talking about.

>> No.9987720

Theyre an admixture of homo erectus, a negroid primitive that existed a million and some years ago but went extinct because it was effectively still an animal. You wont find any mainstream sources reporting on this because muh wacism, but theres fringe historians that have pieced together the picture fairly well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

>> No.9987729

>>9987720
imagine actually believing this

>> No.9987735

>>9987713
None of that is backed by any sense. If your hypothesis is true, you're going to have to fucking explain aboriginal Australians.

>> No.9987738

>>9987713
No.

You are an African. I am an African. Every single human, present, past and future are Africans.

>> No.9987745

>>9987735
not OP but it's hot in australia too. If you had were a subset of the population that has a brain that could invent clothes, you could go live in the north and lose your pigment etc. The rest without that have to stay where the night isn't cold

>> No.9987761

>>9987713

It is possible, it is called the cold winter theory. Harsh winter conditions caused evolutionary pressure for long term planning and higher intelligence. As with most of evopsych, it is hard to conclusively prove or disprove, tough.

>> No.9987765 [DELETED] 

>>9987729
>>9987735
>>9987738
Niggers detected

>> No.9987772

>>9987713

>Could this explain modern tribalism or gangs

I'm not sure what you're actually asking here since Europeans, Middle Easterns and East Asians all have modern incarnations of tribalism and gangs too.

>> No.9987779

>>9987765
OP detected. Put that sage in all fields.

>> No.9987815

>>9987735
Again I have no fucking clue don’t be angry

>> No.9987819

>>9987745
Well Australia’s environment while still hot is drastically different than Africa’s.

>> No.9987823

>>9987772
Idk honestly are gangs more common among people of recent African descent?

>> No.9987825

>>9987779
Lol op here that’s not me

>> No.9987833

>>9987815
I'm angry because you presume you are knowledgeable enough to talk about racial genetics.

>> No.9987837 [DELETED] 

>>9987833
Shut up nigger

>> No.9987894

>>9987772
Fraternities are just upper-middle class white gangs

>> No.9987898

>>9987894
Why are niggers so aggressive and violent?

>> No.9987904 [DELETED] 

>>9987729
imagine actually being a nigger.

>> No.9987906

>>9987904
There's nothing wrong with being black

>> No.9987915

>>9987833
I acknowledged that I know very little about racial genetics and genetics in general, it’s silly to get angry over someone’s genuine curiousity. In fact it’s detrimental to the whole human race. Curiosity is the first and most important step in finding the truth, even if the truth you learn is a hard truth it is still valuable to finding solutions to society’s ills. Maybe learning about the genetics of people with African descent can help us find ways to advance there place in society.

>> No.9987925

>>9987915
You're just a racist

>> No.9987932

>>9987925
Whats wrong with being racist?

>> No.9987936
File: 634 KB, 1210x1002, Putative_migration_waves_out_of_Africa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9987936

Humans more or less stopped evolving approximately 200,000-300,000 years ago when we conquered nature with basic tools and fire. The past 100,000 years spent wandering around the planet have caused various genes and traits to become prominent in regional populations but those differences are tiny compared to what differentiates us from the earlier homo genus members.

>> No.9987940

>>9987936
Yeah thats bullshit. WE've advanced dramatically int hat time frame, the only ones that havent changed are subsaharans.

>> No.9987942

>>9987745
>stupid black people couldn't figure out that its better to live where you can freeze to death for parts of the year, based whites are so smart.

Thats basically your argument

>> No.9987947

>>9987942
Nigger detected

>> No.9987962

I can only speak from a geologist's perspective because that's where my training lies. Archeology is related to geology but I've only been given a precursory education in it.

There were two human migrations and both of them out of Africa. One was Homo sapiens neanderthalensis and the other was Homo sapiens sapiens. While there were very definite genetic differences between the two subspecies there is only a tiny percentage (about 3%) of Homo sapiens neanderthalensis in modern humans.

African Homo sapiens sapiens continued to evolve apart from Neanderthals until some time around 60-70,000 years ago when some tragedy wiped out all but a handful of Homo sapiens sapiens. Currently the Toba Catastrophe Theory seems to hold the most weight for what killed off all but a few humans. There were perhaps 100 individuals who survived making humans less genetically different than a single pack of wolves.

We are so genetically similar that even though some admixture did occur after the genetic bottleneck between Homo sapiens neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens sapiens humans of all parts of the world share a common ancestor and can easily interbreed.

The greatest differences between groups of humans are skin color, eye color, hair color, blood type and some facial differences. Minor personality differences have been observed in infants but this doesn't seem to carry through to large differences in adults. Any differences in intelligence are minor and will need better understanding of neuroscience and genetics. Psychology is not a well disciplined science.

>> No.9987971
File: 297 KB, 800x411, Human_migrations_and_mitochondrial_haplogroups.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9987971

Evolution is not the same thing as technological advancement and genetics are more complicated than you could even begin to understand. Black people literally did not evolve any differently than you, because you are essentially a light colored black person going far enough back into your ancestry, and to think or say otherwise is hilariously retarded and racist. And this is simplifying things down into real basic concepts as again, all of this is so far over your head it actually is hilarious.

>> No.9987976
File: 102 KB, 640x714, pol credo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9987976

>They never had to adapt to extremely different environments to survive but instead continued to adapt to survive in the environment they had always lived in.
not really true
>Could this explain modern tribalism or gangs because the factor that decided their survival was not conquering nature but rather other humans.
this is sort-of-true for literally all humans.

/pol/acks in this thread, please go back to /pol/. shitposting won't make orange daddy notice you.

>> No.9987979

>>9987971
Well doesn’t extreme environmental changes cause extreme genetic adaption? No species other than humans can adapt to survive in drastically different environments so that is a pretty big variable. It seems like you really want me to be stupid... your getting to emotionally involved.

>> No.9987981

>>9987971
No mammals*

>> No.9987983

>>9987979
Humans adapt their surroundings to suit them. They do not adapt to suit their surroundings.

>> No.9987984

>>9987925
You got me!

>> No.9988012

>>9987936
Do you think our development of more complex villages, cities, and towns could have changed the traits needed to survive and reproduce so much that a kind of rapid evolution occurred? A rapid evolution that certain groups of human didn’t undergo, because they never developed more advanced villages, cities and towns. Technology has had huge affects on the way humans live. Could it have changed the traits needed for survival and reproduction to such a degree that those without the ideal traits rapidly died out or where less successful at reproducing their genetics. Another thing to support rapid changes in genetics is the huge increase in population, those with ideal genes were able to produce a lot more offspring making there genes more prominent, and these ideal genes would reproduce exponentially as long as they continued to be ideal. The increase in population only occurred in advanced cities and towns. Also thank you for coming up with a rational answer.

>> No.9988019

>>9987720
I don’t think you are real and are instead trolling.

>> No.9988024

>>9987971
Why do black people have lower IQs than whites?

>> No.9988035

>>9988024
They don’t.

>> No.9988039

>>9987983
Whether or not humans can adapt their environment for survival depends on their ability to adapt to their environment silly.

>> No.9988047

>>9988035
So where does the data for that originate from? What causes stuff like SAT scores, representation, socioeconomic status, etc to be lower in blacks?

>> No.9988062

>39 posts, 16 posters
>ctrl "nigger"
wew lad, nice power level

>> No.9988064

>>9988047
Black scores are boosted dramatically when raised in white families. Evidently cultural somehow.

>> No.9988066

>>9987976
It seems that people of recent African descent have a more violent kind of tribalism, I base this off the black on black crime statistics. I mean tribalism exists everywhere even in gradeschool but most the time it doesn’t result in a ridiculous amount of murder. I don’t like Trump and I don’t think I’m particularly racist. Although I do barely talk to people of other ethnicities except for Asians because I’m I live in a very white area.

>> No.9988071

>>9988066
Don’t see any difference. European tribalism manifested itself as endless wars for over a thousand years and religious genocide.

>> No.9988072

>>9988064
I’m not wondering if black people are dumber, I am wondering if they have in general different behavioral traits than white people.

>> No.9988081

>>9988071
And how many died in these endless wars and religious persecutions? Is it logical to assume that people who were more prone to tribalism were more likely to start wars and die? Not only that but their whole families often died. A great example of how genes that caused tribalisitic behavior died out in more advanced societies.

>> No.9988086

>>9988064
twin studies say that its not true, and that the short term benefits are negated as age increases. this implies some genetic factor

>> No.9988095

>>9988072

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047

Only scientifically solid facet to that, and it could be bred out relatively easily.

>> No.9988100

>>9988062
I don’t know exactly what this means, and I think it’s an insult, but I’m still flattered.

>> No.9988113

>>9988095
Shit now I gotta read... give me a sec.

>> No.9988145

>>9988095
Ooo short and to the point, very nice. So will this gene be bred out naturally? I don’t think anyone is gonna get behind eugenics, including me, as racist as some may think I am. Also do we really understand the affects particular genes have on behavior to the point that we can be certain this gene Is the only gene that affects African Americans proclivity towards violent crime. I mean there are so many other potential factors, right? For example if someone’s has a particular gene that makes them more loyal to friends and family that person is more likely to seek revenge on those who have hurt friends or family, therefore they are more likely to commit a violent act in retaliation to their family being hurt or killed. Combine that with a family member who carries the antisocial gene and is more likely to be Hurt or killed for their antisocial behavior and it is even more likely that the loyalty gene will cause someone with a potentially nonviolent nature to commit violence in retaliation. My point is, shit is complicated.

>> No.9988156

>>9987962
Hmm interesting... I appreciate you input.

>> No.9988163

>>9987925
You don’t know what racism is... you have no desire to learn the truth.

>> No.9988176

Any research about generalist/specialist, distribution in known Phenotypes?

>> No.9988243

>>9988035
>They dont
Why's it so common for leftist's to just straight up deny reality? Theres hard genetic variations between racial populations, like the dispersion of the MAOA gene, which produces a proclivity for stabbing and shooting behaviors. I think its safe to assume Somali and Saharan Africans having IQ levels comparable to that of a clinically retarded person has some basis in genetic variance (aka race)

Sorry this ruins your communist ideal of the individual.

>> No.9988252

>>9988019
They found genetic markers for homo Erectus in an African population, so its SCIENTIFIC FACT (as they like to say)

>> No.9988864

>>9987833
>you don't know enough to ask that question
does that sound a little off to you?

>> No.9988877

>>9987971
Just because everyone used to be the same, doesn't they still are. All life came from a common ancestor, but that doesn't mean all life are the same. Black people have evolved in an environment that favored aggression and violence over intelligence. Which is why they're maladapted for civilized environments

>> No.9988909

>>9987936
>humans stopped evolving 200,000 years ago
this is definitely bullshit. modern humans have only really existed for the past 20,000-30,000 years, all of the races on earth today were created within that timeframe, and evolution simply doesn't work that way. evolution will only stop where natural selection does not occur at all and there's multiple ways how this can be achieved. we're still evolving today; evolution is a very slow process.

>> No.9990642

>>9988252
Cite?

>> No.9991305

>>9987761
>Harsh winter conditions caused evolutionary pressure for long term planning and higher intelligence.

You need long term planning for the tropics and equator anon. The cold weather theory is an extreme justso-ism.

>> No.9991324

>>9988145
>>9988095
Anon the MAOA in black populations is still EXTREMELY small in who it effects and it doesn't GUANRATEE violent behavior. If you think that's enough to suddenly justify the polices you probably want to implement I don't really know what to say.

>> No.9991393

>>9991305
>justso-ism.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

>> No.9991409

>>9987962
>Any differences in intelligence are minor and will need better understanding of neuroscience and genetics. Psychology is not a well disciplined science.
Except for psychometrics, the field of psychology which studies intelligence, and which has the best track record.

The results of psychometrics are pretty consistent: 60 to 80% of the variance in human intelligence is due to genetics, and blacks and whites in the USA have a 1SD difference in average IQ, which is mostly accounted for by the genetic portion of intelligence.

In other words, what you're saying is flat out wrong.

>> No.9991512

>>9988064
Adopted 4 black babies from four different black moms. one scored a 25 ACT. Other 3 couldn't crack 17. T.white.

>> No.9991535
File: 54 KB, 535x462, 1534996604811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9991535

>>9987713
Based on your map, Argentines are the most white and advanced due to travelling the furthest distance and surviving every climate.

>> No.9991631

>>9991305
>You need long term planning for the tropics and equator anon
Care to explain this one?

>> No.9991639

>>9991535
tbf most argentines are actuallly italian immigrants.

>> No.9991642

>>9991393
Why? Is it because that you don't want to be outted like an idiot?

>>9991631
You still have to farm, plan around the climate, do the same shit other people around the world did at the time. Hunter gathering is extremely unfeasible and shit didn't fall from the trees for free.

>> No.9991651

>>9991631
All areas of the planet have different seasons.

Also, no one "planned ahead" until the agricultural revolution, which only started a few thousand years ago.

>> No.9991657

>>9987713
we can't really do a sociological experiment to test if, under controlled conditions, Africans have a greater propensity for gang organization so we can't answer this question without making assumptions that may or may not be valid

>> No.9991673

>>9991651
Pheonicians were selling magnifying lenses in general shops as well as military bonds 5000 years ago. Lmao at thinking agri rev was a few thsnd years ago
Lmao at modern day indoctrination producing simplenarrative.cpp drones like yourself

>> No.9991675

If what you're really asking is "Has the the geographic location of the different species of humans significantly contributed to differences of their evolutionary traits?" the answer is most definitely yes.

There is a reason why every 100 meter sprint runner champion (any anyone who's come close to it) has dominantly saharan african blood. There are mental differences, too. Race is NOT just skin deep. Anyone who argues otherwise is just a delusional fool who isn't interested in the truth.

Does it mean that some species of humans have more value than another? That depends entirely on how you measure value. But the facts are this; humans are no exception. They are mammals like any other, albeit smarter.

Pic related.

>> No.9991678
File: 768 KB, 720x691, 7ksk63wy431y.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9991678

>>9991675

>> No.9991794

>>9991657
>Africans have a greater propensity for gang organization

How so?

>> No.9991818

>>9991675
>There is a reason why every 100 meter sprint runner champion (any anyone who's come close to it) has dominantly saharan african blood.

Yet West Africa countries are terrible at it results wise. For any other country it's better to cut losses and invest in other guaranteed win fields. Why compete as an Ethiopian rep in Ping Pong when track and Field nets guaranteed results.

Olympics aren't really representative of their populations because it's all about picking out freaks so to speak since all those crazy Carrib sprinters also come form populations with notably stocky bodies.

>> No.9991819

>>9991678
>existance
i are smart talking

>> No.9992619

>>9991642
>>9991651
In the tropics you have only two seasons: rainy season and dry season. These change every 3 months. Calling 6 month "long terms" strains all credibility especially when you get 3 - 4 harvests per years.

>> No.9992647

>>9988062
>ctrl "nigger"
I don't have that key on my keyboard.

>> No.9992711

>>9987713
Europeans are the ones who went around conquering everyone anon.

>> No.9992721

>>9987729
imagine falling for such obvious bait

>> No.9992747

>>9987713
Wow bro WTF are you a racist nazi bigot or something jesus christ NOT COOL! this board is NOT for questions like that, racist, FFS

>> No.9992779

>>9987713

>Could this explain modern tribalism or gangs because the factor that decided their survival was not conquering nature but rather other humans

Yes because Europeans totally never fought wars against each other for the past thousands of years

>> No.9992790

>>9987823
>Idk honestly are gangs more common among people of recent African descent?

Gangs exist everywhere in the world.

>> No.9993456

>>9987713
Theres millions of black people who are more intelligent than you. The problem is theres 100s of millions that are dumber. Africa is a land of boundless resources , its probably very easy for even the dumbest of negros to survive there

It sucks for the smart black people who have to go down with the ship because their natural environment didnt purge retards. If black people commited to a eugenics program they could easily get their stock up in line with the rest of the world. But thats something they have to do on their own

Im a firm believe in eugenics for all races. Its the only way to create true equality

>> No.9993467

>>9988012
Yes, this sounds right. But (((liberals))) everywhere will call you racist to try and discredit you. They are afraid that kindness is running dry again.

>> No.9993479

>>9991819
Does that mean other races that are predisposed having horrible spelling are idiots too? Could we correlate spelling accuracy and race?

>> No.9993489

>>9993467
Congrats on your complete lack of argument. But the guy you are replying to is in fact doing nothing but speculating entirely. "Sounds right" is not a scientific argument. And to add, "rapid evolution" is kind of an oxymoron in this context.

>> No.9993516

>>9993489
Breeding dogs is real rapid evolution. You're telling me that it took millions of years for several dog breeds to develope different physical and behavioral traits? Try 100s of years.

>> No.9993530
File: 30 KB, 264x274, 1536433083472.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9993530

>>9987925

>> No.9993588

>>9993516

Not him but rapid evolution assumes those dog breeds speciated into their own separate species incapable of breeding with each other. They didn't and the methodology itself is easily done with insects such as the fruit fly. So there actually isn't anything "rapid" with it's evolution just merely paced in a different class.

You wouldn't call the breeding cycle of insects as rapid evolution now would you?

>> No.9993764

>>9992779
What is tribalism?

>> No.9993771

>>9993588
>Not him but rapid evolution assumes those dog breeds speciated into their own separate species incapable of breeding with each other.
Why does it assume that?

>> No.9993815
File: 10 KB, 329x281, 1518580353258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9993815

>>9988062
>>9992647
>ctrl "nigger"
Where can I purchase a keyboard like this?

>> No.9993836
File: 232 KB, 1024x1562, bell_curve.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9993836

>>9991409

>> No.9993853

>>9993456
>Africa is a land of boundless resources

no it isn't.

> its probably very easy for even the dumbest of negros to survive there

No you know absolute jackshit about the continent to make this statement. What's with white idiots here making up bullshit and trying to parade it as fact?

>> No.9993859
File: 3.30 MB, 480x270, 1519935808391.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9993859

>>9992619
>all credibility especially when you get 3 - 4 harvests per years.

Number of harvests is far from the actually thinking you need to consider you dumbass. Read the Tanzania groundnut scheme to see why jacking off to MUH HARVESTS failed so hard for the Britsh. Seriously it's an amazing read to see why idiots not understanding agriculture and ignoring the experienced farmers and trained soil scientists caused the British to waste 50+ billions dollars.

>> No.9993860
File: 29 KB, 674x210, heritability of iq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9993860

>>9993836
Lmfaoo, look at how analmad this guy is. They clearly only had a superficial understanding of The Bell Curve, if they had even bothered to read it at all -- that certainly doesn't' appear to be the case. Otherwise, they wouldn't assert that the IQ gap is "genetic" or "environmental" in the binary sense that this picture seems to be indicating.

Anybody with an IQ above their body temperature understands that both genetics and environment contribute to IQ, and this is the (very mild) claim that The Bell Curve made. What a childish attempt at a rebuttal.

>> No.9993863

>>9993860
That anon's pic actually proved a good point. Lynn deliberately ignored any poitn that countered or brought doubt to his point.

>> No.9993890

>>9993853
>t. white liberal arts major and male feminist

>> No.9993896

>>9993890
t. /pol/emming

>> No.9994271

>>9987925
hahahaha dude. Wake up.

>> No.9994280

>>9987713
They're not really that different

>> No.9994292
File: 51 KB, 572x532, racereality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9994292

someone who actually understands this stuff here.

europeans and middle eastern people are homo sapiens with neandethal admixture

asians are people with homo erectus admixture and some other hominid we haven't fully identified yet.

sub Saharan africans are homo sapiens with another hominid we haven't identified. in truth, sub saharans could be considered more "archaic" than other populations.

>> No.9994295

>>9994292
Can you drop a source on that for some rickety wreckage on some deniers?

>> No.9994308

>>9987713
Yes different environments for thousands of years had a major effect but different human groups also mixed with different other species. For instance Africans never mixed with neanderthals.

>> No.9994311

>>9987971
Not true even remotely. Racial differences include hormones, skeletal structure, bone density, arterial composition, brain size and ratios, immune adaptation and more. Skin is probably the least different quality. All this was the result of divergent evolution and others mixing with neanderthals.

t. a doctor who has to learn essentially multiple medical systems for treating different races

>> No.9994314

>>9988064
Wrong

>> No.9994315

>>9993853
Yes it is, it's the most resource rich continent and most supportive of life.

>> No.9994318

>>9993860
Heritability also doesn't entail the remaining 20% is environmental, it could still be genetic or by birth. It only means there is a 0.8 bare minimum which is genetic.

>> No.9994322

>>9987713
Yep. Bearing in mind that Africa is a massive continent and there are many different black people.

>>9987738
There is no known origin point. Man likely didn't spend all of its history in Africa.

>> No.9994324
File: 115 KB, 433x650, 7381446776_171bb050b7_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9994324

>>9987713
Yes OP oddly enough tens of thousands of years with different environmental pressures and breeding with different species will make humans different. Moths changed colours in a few generations due to smog in england.

Blacks are much lower intelligence, more violent and have more fast twitch muscle because that was best for an african environment. In Europe harsher environments and less prey density lent itself to greater interpersonal cooperation and forethought. Leading to less violence and more intelligence.

Go watch "the european revolution" on youtube for a great insight into further changes.

>> No.9994325

>>9994322
This, whilst black people can be separated off from other humans they themselves aren't a singular group. As the continent itself has differing environments.

>> No.9994327

>>9994322
Isn't most modern research pointing to a common ancestor in the greece/turkey region?

>> No.9994340

>>9994327
Don't know. Even then, you're still left to trace the chain back even further. There needing to define "human" and so on.

Worth noting are artifacts like the Nazca lines, that include birds emitting waves resembling compression of a gaseous atmosphere from their beak, carvings of dinosaurs on mayan temples, the old siberian folklore, etc.

>> No.9994343

>>9994340
People have long extrapolated fantastical animals from the ones they've seen like lizards. If you are suggesting humans existed alongside dinosaurs and lazer birds you are a brainlet.

>> No.9994355

>>9987713
Hasn't it been shown already that there are major physiological differences that gives certain races their attributes? I know 'scientific racism' is a thing but why are we so quick to dismiss racialism before we even fully grasp the field of genetics?

>> No.9994363

>>9994343
A stegosaurus doesn't resemble any existing reptile, large or otherwise. It's possible it was made up and carved into a building. It's possible another species has been / is here, and is older than us,

>> No.9994367

>>9994363
Show me the picture. Beyond that it really isn't a wild extrapolation, for instance we created dragons by simply blending features of reptiles, birds, wolves and fish. A carving of a t rex or pterodactyl would be more notable in that the proportions wouldn't be so easily attributable to existing species.

>> No.9994400

>>9988081
> Is it logical to assume that people who were more prone to tribalism were more likely to start wars and die? Not only that but their whole families often died. A great example of how genes that caused tribalisitic behavior died out in more advanced societies.

holy shit no it is not. the peasants weren't the ones starting the fucking wars. It's not a great example in literally any sense. some king tell you to die over religious disputes is in literally no way an indication of the death of tribalistic behavior. Hitler literally came about less than a hundred years ago and played on the tribalism of Germans like no other, and they are one of the smartest nations ever.

I dont think you have any idea what youre talking about

>> No.9994421

>>9994400
Tribalism is just a genetic self-preference. Genes encode to support sinilar ones as those that did not died out. Thus family is vitally important, then extended family, then town, then race. Nothing wrong with it.

>> No.9994426

>>9994421
>Thus family is vitally important, then extended family, then town, then race. Nothing wrong with it.

read the other dudes responses. i did not say whether tribalism was positive or negative. he just made an outrageous claim that it "died out" in "advanced" societies when it only takes a simple look at the nationalism of the 20th century to see thats completely unfounded.

>> No.9994436

>>9994292
>europeans and middle eastern people are homo sapiens with neandethal admixture
> in truth, sub saharans could be considered more "archaic" than other populations.


and whats your theory for the europeans without neanderthal admixture? they dont "all" have it. would you also classify them as archaic?

>> No.9994445
File: 34 KB, 536x960, ooa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9994445

>>9994295
>>9994292

not anywhere near my home computer at the moment but there's this.

>> No.9994448

>>9994367
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/stegosaurus-rhinoceros-or-hoax-40387948/

I don't believe the "mainstream" cultural narrative about this planet's history. This item is no exception to the rule in that it's difficult to evaluate without directly interacting with it, given the bizarre undercurrent that seeks to, no matter how much of a stretch, contort everything to that narrative. Underwater structures discovered off the coast of some Greek islands?
First team - "Wow look at all this. Pottery, carved pillars, tile floors..."
Second team - "It's our expert conclusion that these are a natural formation." Same story with fine toothed gears and other machinery found. It might well be that Man, or some other species, has done all this before

I think that's it for me. I'm waking up with my head accelerating towards the table as a write this. Wrote a bit about a story I wrote involving crows in the far future, but deleted it. "Garden of Eden" and other names from other cultures, may have been a real place amidst a fairly populated world. It is no coincidence the tree of Life in ancient works is depicted as having 23 branches, each forking in two at the ends.

>> No.9994454

>>9994436

there are obviously certain populations and individuals that carry more archaic genes. its not necessarily an indicator of IQ like most /pol/ people will have you believe (although it certainly can be), it can apply to many different things. people in my family come from a tucked away region in the middle east and there's a high rate of double appendix. something incredibly rare but effects a lot of people in that tiny region.

>> No.9994464

>>9994454
it sounds like your justification for "archaic" doesnt really exist. all your describing is differences, not a justification for "archaism"

>> No.9994474
File: 235 KB, 1400x1400, race9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9994474

>>9994454

FYI, double appendix effects 0.004 % of the population, that's how rare it is, yet it consistently shows up in my Neolithic tier family. they've also got some serious longevity, a lot of people made it past 100 and my great grandma lived to 115. my grandpa is 90 years old and was a two pack a day smoker til 50 years old and has no signs of coronary calcium. blessed with longevity, cursed with mental illness.

>> No.9994475

>>9994464

Sub Saharans are more archaic if you look at the gaps of time between migrations.

>> No.9994503

>>9994475
There is no such thing as "archaic" in terms of evolution. All creatures alive today have evolved for the same amount of time. Modern people in Africa do not genetically resemble their ancestors.

>> No.9994514

>>9994436
>Slavs

>> No.9994724

>>9987713
>asking questions about these subject can get you In a lot of trouble. Which means our knowledge of these subjects may be lacking
Our knowledge isn't lacking, you're just ignorant of it. You're asking the wrong kind of questions that so obviously reveal your actual intention for asking, justification for your agenda

>> No.9994727

>>9987738
Except Neanderthals, and the Neanderthal 2 to 7% of non-Africans.

>> No.9994736

>>9988095
>>9988243
>The results of the current study should be interpreted with caution in light of a number of limitations that need to be addressed in replication studies. First, the measures of psychopathic personality traits, ever arrested, and ever incarcerated were based on self-reports, not official data. Although self-reports have been shown to be reliable and valid instruments for assessing antisocial phenotypes (Krueger et al., 1994, Sutton, 2010), it is possible that official crime data would have produced differing results. Second, the measures of criminal justice outcomes did not delineate between different types of offenders, such as violent predatory offenders versus non-violent property offenders. Perhaps the 2-repeat allele would have varying effects on different subcategories of offenders. Third, the sample analyzed in the current study is the same as the one analyzed in Guo et al.’s (2008) study. While we examined different outcome measures and focused only on African-American males, it is important that future studies estimate the association between the 2-repeat allele and antisocial phenotypes in other samples. Last, although the frequency of the 2-repeat allele is similar to prior research, only about 5% of the final analytical sample carried the 2-repeat allele. Future research needs to examine much larger samples in order to include more 2-repeat allele carriers. Until these limitations are addressed, it would be premature to hypothesize how the 2-repeat allele may impact criminal activity patterns in society.

why are you people so full of shit. your own source says you should hypothesize yet. seriously its like you read the titles without reading the actual article

>> No.9994760

>>9991535
Why do retards always try and say this shit like they don't understand evolution theories? Things don't "ADVANCE", they "CHANGE" until they fit their environment. Idiot.

>> No.9994767

>>9994736
shouldn't*

>> No.9995686

>>9994311
Pretty minor. ever heard of that "black" heart medicine meme

>> No.9995688

>>9994315
>Yes it is, it's the most resource rich

Not really most continents match or beat it in several fields. North America has way better land for example.

>> No.9995698

>>9994727
Neanderthals might have been profound antisocial assholes. Many manipulative backstabbers throughout history had prominent occipital buns.

>>9994760
Because people naturally feel there's a reason for all of this, and some grander plan. They may well be right. No different than you turn ona computer and all its parts do what they're designed to, state changing accordingly.

>> No.9995762

>>9995698
>Because people naturally feel there's a reason for all of this, and some grander plan. They may well be right. No different than you turn ona computer and all its parts do what they're designed to, state changing accordingly.

not the anon youre replying too but:

i wish what you were saying was completely true. But then people contrast "advanced" genomes with "archaic" genomes, and you can tell they just dont understand evolution. some anon in this thread already did that.

>> No.9995815
File: 100 KB, 600x697, gr2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9995815

>>9994292
>>9994295
No one seems to have any idea where that particular image comes from. However, there's some pharmacological research that yields similar results, depending on your PC selection:
>cell.com/AJHG/fulltext/S0002-9297(08)00443-6

>> No.9995844
File: 316 KB, 600x337, EBIL MAYN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9995844

>>9987713
No. Impulsivity (therefore all extreme manifestations of hostility) is essentially due to high levels of cortisol during childhood retarding the prefrontal cortex's development. It's an adaptive strategy to deal with stress. A xenophobic tribe in an insecure, competitive environment survives better than a liberal individualist that "doesn't see color." This applies to all human beings, but "African" people in America often have a shitty start due to the obliteration of the black nuclear family and a toxic culture surrounding them from birth. Among other things.
>inb4 genetics
Environment largely modulates the expression of genetics, and there's no "tribal gene" or "aggression gene". Raw IQ score, sure. Low IQ score doesn't equal aggressive or tribal.

>> No.9995853

>>9994736

You're implying that they actually read these things.

>> No.9995861

>>9987713
>Port of Alexandria
It's not like the countries in Africa were raised sans contact with the outside world. There's even Namibian folk tales of Vikings raiding their coastline. The climates on the continent are also incredibly diverse. They would've had to adapt in the same way everyone else does.

>> No.9996012

>>9994292
>t. fag who doesn't understand PCA

>> No.9997323

>>9987898
Because they are stupid. When whites and asians chimp out they murder insane amounts of People. Niggs are literally too incompetent to commit a decent genocide

>> No.9997675

>>9995844
>nuclear family

Is a total meme. Like white southerners blacks had an extended family (much better) but like their white counterpart that got eroded barring a few exceptions.

>> No.9997680

>>9995815
Why post an image you don't know the source of?

>> No.9998348

>>9997680
As far as I can tell, that first image is just a meme image meant to push an agenda despite actually lacking a source. So that first image is just to push an agenda.

I'm a different anon, and I posted the second image as a fuller picture. You CAN get similar results off of actual data, but the actual information doesn't say a thing in terms of subsaharans being more "archaic" than other populations, as the other anon said.

In other words, the pic was mostly unrelated to the point he was trying to make.

>> No.9998384

>>9988086
Which twin studies? Cause I think I know the ones youre talking about and dont the authors of the research themselves add a caveat that since the black kids were adopted at around 7 I think there could be differences just based on not being adopted a lot earlier because of diet, learned behavior, etc?

>> No.9998402

>>9987713
>s it possible, or even likely that Africans, or more specifically southern or eastern Africans evolved very differently than most humans because they never migrated to a different climate.
Yes, but you could say that any subset of people has evolved differently from most other groups.
>Could this explain modern tribalism or gangs because the factor that decided their survival was not conquering nature but rather other humans
No.

>> No.9999895

>>9994311
>skeletal structure
Specifically how?

>> No.9999903

Niggers are bottom of the barrel anons

>> No.9999955
File: 247 KB, 570x668, aahahaha faggot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9999955

>>9987925
>haha gottem, I called him a bad word lmao how will pol raycists ever recovur lmao
>:^|

>> No.9999959

>>9987713
WHITE POWER WORLDWIDE 14/88

>> No.9999987

WHITE POWER WORLDWIDE 14/88

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action