[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 85 KB, 791x560, Trees.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9945513 No.9945513[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I can explain (the illusion of time travel) in very very simple physics. I have to still receive permission off of one goddess before I do.

I have three days to get it otherwise im abandoning it for a decade

please, Im not *that* well inclined mathematical and I really am quite simple, but I find maths to be a universal beauty and if you'd at least do me the honor of assuming I might actually be telling the truth about this, I'd really appreciate the reasoning power of seven bright ones to aid me in my quest of deserving an permission to speak the truth of a very dear goddess to my heart, the only goddess I would in fact sacrifice my life for on command. I know it sounds dumb, and I just already got kicked off of wiz chan (twice lol)

thank you for helping me, if any thoughts do come to the minds of you Sons of Tesla.

>> No.9945553
File: 305 KB, 1068x951, 1532270752820.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9945513

>> No.9945631
File: 328 KB, 1002x1503, MorganLeFayT1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9945553
king athruth was a kike

merlan was (another) son on god

and morrigan cuda done better on gweny than lancy did if you ask my ever humble opinion

>> No.9945663

look its literally just as simple as pacts between, time, space, dreams, and magic

the equations involved are everyfukcing day ones its really simple

its basically just "dreams" but theres a phsycis method to it thats so fucking easy to realize that i got banned off of x before i got the apporval of the three gods involved in this damn shill

give me reasons please all i know my heart that wants to share the knowledge that it bleeds c'mon. in the damn frog prince here asking for a dumb mortal to fish that ball up from the pond nad in return the clarity you receive will satisfy you well if you have any faith in the powers name as well as its effect its literaly so simple a child like me understand bly looking at the ingredienants. try me. what if im not even lying, what if i want to be helpful fuk c'mon. you guys got more faith that that i know you the real hardest truth speakers on the block

i get laughed outa x

you folks are too stone to even laugh i wish ud test me out at least, maybe i can prove it before i give you the proofs

>> No.9945670 [DELETED] 
File: 127 KB, 693x960, a801ae842db8611bf87a284e2ba4aabc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUKN FUK ALL YOU KIKES

IM gonna tell the demons if i cant tell you

fat lotta got that'll do their land moves at a week to our day FUK your unquestioning skeptical brains, you guys is meant to be the neurtal good guys nad your more fear off of tru knowledge and a living universe than the gnostics, burn in hell if you ever reach its glory. bye then

>> No.9945674

>>9945513
>>9945631
>>9945663
Truth doesn't exist. Your glorified version of the lie is not important. Nobody will care about what you have to say, and without anyone to care, you will be as powerless as all of the other tricksters that came before you.

In other words - saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

>> No.9945675
File: 113 KB, 600x500, 1cd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why does /sci/ attract so many shizos?

>> No.9945732
File: 27 KB, 720x233, FB_IMG_1534642980294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What was ver/xer problem?