Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 35 KB, 780x438, 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749262 No.9749262 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How old were you when you stopped being a stubborn manchild and finally accepted race and IQ/behavior differences in humans?

I was 21, but it took me some time. I feel so silly for actually unironically believing that all human races had the same IQ/behavioral traits despite having evolved in radically different environments with different evolutionary pressures.

>> No.9749267
File: 288 KB, 1300x2000, 1523461745921.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749267

>>9749262
>How old were you when you stopped being a stubborn manchild and finally accepted race and IQ/behavior differences in humans?
>I was 21, but it took me some time. I feel so silly for actually unironically believing that all human races had the same IQ/behavioral traits despite having evolved in radically different environments with different evolutionary pressures.

>> No.9749274

>>9749267
>angry evolution denialist with no argument
I love this

>> No.9749277

>>9749267
You are more brainlet for replying to racebait than the person writing it

>> No.9749278
File: 55 KB, 617x347, 1511307082069.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749278

>>9749277
>You are more brainlet for replying to racebait than the person writing it

you imply it takes me a long time to do this brainlet

>> No.9749280

>>9749277
>racebait
Why do you guys not accept race realism yet?
It's like you're angry creationists/flat earthers that block any criticism of their ideology out of their minds.

>> No.9749293

Why does /sci/ think science is just le rick and morty bill nye cringefest bullshit?

>> No.9749297
File: 27 KB, 600x600, 0e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749297

Daily reminder racial realism is true.
Daily reminder free markets are a good thing.
Daily reminder universities are scam brainwashing centers.

>> No.9749388

?

>> No.9749432

>8 replies
>3 posters
i'm the brainlet sender and
>>9749277
is the other guy

please neck yourself you fucking loser

>> No.9749437

>>9749432
its a shame /sci/ refuses to discuss this

I thought this was the science board.

>> No.9749438

>>9749437
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
>cientific racism (sometimes referred to as[year needed] race realism, race biology or racial biology[1]) is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[2][3][4] Historically, scientific racist ideas received credence in the scientific community but are no longer considered scientific.[3][4]

>> No.9749447

>>9749438
>wikipedia
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
How much of a brainlet are you?

We have found many intelligence genes/SNPs and surprise surprise they aren't found in most blacks
Also when controlling for environment, blacks have lower IQ in every country in the world compared to whites

>> No.9749452
File: 36 KB, 680x677, bb6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749452

>> No.9749457

I can't wait until the science of race becomes more and more accepted.
It's going to be hilarious watching these leftists shit their pants.

just wait until dna testing kits become more widely available and more advanced
people will just test their genetic IQ potential and we will have obvious large differences between the races

>> No.9749459

>>9749457
hahahahahahahahaha
triple gay LOL
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>> No.9749464
File: 82 KB, 703x688, 1485503210903.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749464

>>9749459
>no argument
>being this mad
lmao

>> No.9749470

>16 replies
>3 posters
I wonder who could be behind this thread. When will jannies do their job?

>> No.9749471

>>9749470
Why can't anyone actually refute race realism instead of whining about it and wanting it banned?
holy shit you people absolutely HATE science don't you?

>> No.9749472

>>9749471
You really ought go back. We have this thread daily.

>> No.9749476

>>9749472
>We have this thread daily.
and every single fucking day you ignore actual science because you are uncomfortable about it

if this were the middle ages, you would be the catholic church

>> No.9749478

>>9749476
>implying the full extent of your scientific """"knowledge"""" isn't lol niggers r dumb
Fuck off back to fag city. I'm not uncomfortable with genetics, but I sure as FUCK despise brainlets who make the same thread every day. Lmao'ing at your life.

>> No.9749483

>>9749478
>>implying the full extent of your scientific """"knowledge"""" isn't lol niggers r dumb
that's a lot to imply

Remember a few months ago when kraut and te got btfo by althype on youtube on race realism
the science is settled on this debate
evolution DID occur in human beings

we literally have found genes that determine intelligence and they are not found in most blacks, but they were found in whites an asians

also controlling for environment, blacks have lower IQ than whites
>I'm not uncomfortable with genetics
sure seems like you are

>> No.9749488

>>9749483
>kraut and te got btfo by althype on youtube
Literally who?
>I learned all about genetic science from the race experts on YouTube
Pffffhahahaha
I don't disagree blacks have lower IQ. Everyone knows that consciously or unconsciously. The truth is, I'd take an outlier smart black over you any day of the week, brainlet.

>> No.9749489

>>9749483
Btw the title of the thread indicates you don't even have a basic knowledge of anthropology. Human racial groups or subspecies or whatever the fuck you wish the call them, are mingling with another and converging, not diverging, and theres nothing u can do about it mutt :^)

>> No.9749496

>>9749488
>Literally who?
youtubers with large amounts of followers
this debate blew up and mistermetokur and sargon covered it
>Pffffhahahaha
lmao I bet you get your knowledge of race and IQ from leftist mainstream media shows
What I believe has actual sources and hard science to back it up.
>I don't disagree blacks have lower IQ.
Yes, even CONTROLLING for the environment.

>>9749489
>Human racial groups or subspecies or whatever the fuck you wish the call them, are mingling with another and converging,
oh look it's one of those brainlets that unironically believes that all races wont exist in 1000 years because we will all be mixed

too bad basic evolutionary psychology disagrees with you, most people stick with their own kind

>and theres nothing u can do about it
Race science will be accepted in 15 years or so and there's nothing you can do about it.

>> No.9749505

>>9749496
>e-celebs
>implying I'm leftist
>implying you know about science beyond what supports your agenda
>implying you're not a tourist
>implying you arent a gross little mutt (I would pay to know ur heritage lmao)
>cant even define what race science is
>twisting my words into strawmen
(You)

>> No.9749508

>>9749496
i'll throw some science your way
the only reason you made this thread is because your family is poor and you are middle class at best
go back to your wageslave job and pol brainlet

>> No.9749514

>>9749505
>>e-celebs
Yes, big people in the culture which determine what a large group of people believe.
A lot more people are warming up to race realism, especially since this debate happened.
But the main point is that althype destroyed kraut with actual scientific studies and data.

>>implying you know about science beyond what supports your agenda
the fucking irony, holy shit
you people are like creationists

>>9749508
>BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW the reason you want to challenge the prevailing ideology with actual scientific facts is because you have psychological problems and are poor

literally what the catholic church would do during the middle ages
I can't wait for race realism to become widely accepted(like it already IS in asian countries like China and Japan).
So many people will lose their careers and be laughed at.

>> No.9749518

Daily Reminder that Steven Jay Gould falsified data.

This man's works are still taught in universities today along with the rest of the marxist bullshit.

>> No.9749525

>>9749514
m8 you're so far up your fantasies i guess it must be a coping mechanism from your malnourished life. i know what i said was true because it's actually backed up by science. if you knew anything about the subject your vomitting onto a japanese manga forum you'd know this.

>> No.9749536

>>9749525
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

every point in these articles is linked with actual academic sources
It's extremely detailed.
Stay mad.

>> No.9749537

>>9749536
i don't click blog links
either link the studies free of blog or fuck off
you can't do science with blogs poorfag

>> No.9749539

>>9749537
>i don't click blog links
>either link the studies free of blog or fuck off
The studies need context you absolute brainlet.

The data is literally there laid out clear as crystal.

>> No.9749541

>>9749539
>studies need context
were they written by a gorilla? have you ever actually looked at a study before?

>> No.9749543

>>9749541
>were they written by a gorilla?
no
what is your point?

either way, there are countless sources at the bottom of this page
http://humanvarieties.org/2013/01/15/100-years-of-testing-negro-intelligence/
just scihub them

>> No.9749546

>>9749541
also here
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

>> No.9749551

>>9749543
>>9749546
again i'm going to need actual studies not blogs
post a study from ncbi. should be easy if it's science

>> No.9749562

Different human races obviously exist, just like there are different races of wolves or bears. A certain percentage of european DNA is Neanderthal for example, which already makes them different from peoples who migrated to asia or stayed in africa. That doesn't mean that one "race" is better than the other one though.

>> No.9749565

>>9749562
amusingly if there are racial differences in intelligence it would be due to crossbreeding. southeast asians nonironically have the neanderthal dna europeans have and dna from a group called the denisovians

>> No.9749573
File: 7 KB, 420x420, 72hddd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749573

>>9749551
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182557/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23919982
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23722424
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0100248
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889158/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23358157
http://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/111/42/15273.full.pdf
http://www.ipr.northwestern.edu/publications/docs/workingpapers/2013/IPR-WP-13-09.pdf
https://helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/38881/HECER_DP364.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3907681/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028961500135X
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23358156
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

>> No.9749577

>>9749562
>That doesn't mean that one "race" is better than the other one though.
but it does
better intelligence, better behavior
see:
>>9749573

>> No.9749578

>>9749573
>heritability = racial differences in iq
gratz bro, you're an idiot

>> No.9749581
File: 7 KB, 225x225, 0919035403990356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9749581

>>9749578
>get btfo and dismiss all of the science because it upsets you
god damn I've never seen someone get this btfo

ALSO, the genes involved in brain development differ MORE between the races than most other genes.
Stay mad.

>> No.9749586

>there are people that unironically believe all human races have the exact same intelligence potential and the exact same behavior

How can you justify this? It seems so fucking CRAZY.
Do you even accept evolution?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action