[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 50 KB, 600x525, 6a00d834515f9b69e20128777ea63c970c-600wi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9685569 No.9685569[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Just realized most of /sci/ or at least some of /sci/ is the white/satanic version of lucifer. Didn't even know one existed as I was the black version.

I hope you enjoy your time at harvard, and whatever other cesspool's you'll be going to since when the christ comes for you, it won't be easy or short. Both my condolences and hatred goes out to you, its do to your "Superior genetics".

>> No.9685574
File: 33 KB, 690x340, Evolution to Jesus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9685569
???, fuck off to >>>/x/

/sci/ is a catholic board.

>> No.9685621

>>9685569
1. Kèk why are you assuming that none of us believe in a higher power? And then you act as though hatred is at all appropriate with your religious tone? The Messiah would instruct you otherwise.

2. You should realize that knowledge of hard science has a fairly steep learning curve right? Just keep working on it, friend.

3. Unless you've done a thesis on genetics and epigenetics across various geographical locations, you can only make a very thin claim about it. "superiority" of genes is relative to the evolutionary needs in a given environment and IQ is determined by your Performance on a specific test. If you suck at taking tests, like me, then that measure is going to be an unfair assessment and your results will likely vary if you take the test more than once.

4. You should drop the intellectualy lazy (racist) attitude. The playing field is leveling in North America so if you apply yourself you could probably thrive as a scholar since universities really want multiethnicity in what's still a predominantly pale-skinned institution...which means you get a slight advantage.

5. Not all pale skin is the same. Some of us have been brutalized by imperial forces over the past century, especially Eastern Europe. Much of that region was basically enslaved to Nazi and then Soviet control for upwards of 60 years. Many of us feel solidarity with your group and others. Don't spit in the face of potential allies.