[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 43 KB, 528x492, maliciouspepe01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9644752 No.9644752[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are there any chemists/biologists/doctors here? I'd need some help with a suicide plan.

Before any of you call me a fag, I'm not depressed. It's just that I've put a lot of money into a project which has a risk of failing badly, and in case that happens, I want to protect my family from the debt I'd cause by committing suicide. I'm not depressed and I love life, but this is the choice I made, I would either become rich or die trying. Anyways, this thread is only talking hypothetically.

My preferred method would be benzos+alcohol combo, since it would make me fall asleep and die peacefully.
1) What is the upper bound on the dose I should take? I know that benzos are not that lethal so I hoped combining them with alcohol (I can't get any opiates) would obtain a desired result.
2) What kind of antiemetic would prevent vomiting the benzos before the death settles in?

Thank you for understanding and for information.

>> No.9644768
File: 193 KB, 462x347, 1522359192331.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well surprisingly enough I ate 8mg clonazepam and 3 glasses of 40% Scotch yesterday and woke up just fine today.

>> No.9644803

>>9644752
Just od on an opioid. Painless and feels good.

Now what's the business idea? BitConnect?

>> No.9644847

>>9644752
>I've put a lot of money into a project which has a risk of failing badly
Tell us more OP

>> No.9644851

inert gas exit bag. overdoses are painful, especially if someone finds you and it fails

>> No.9644926

>>9644803
Whey hey heyyyyy

>> No.9644943

>>9644803
>Just od on an opioid. Painless and feels good.
Opioids are hard to come by, and even then they are not that lethal on their own. I've thought about taking them in combination with other CNS depressants. The only problem is how to get to them.

>>9644851
>inert gas exit bag. overdoses are painful, especially if someone finds you and it fails
Is there an available inert gas that could be bought by a civilian in a suicide quantity?

>wat is dah idea
I don't want to reveal much, but I can say it's a huge project with a goal of segregation of the internet. Basically implementing a mechanism similar to google analytics in order to make the internet segrageted from sides that hate each other, making internet everyone's """safe space""", in a way.

I took out an enormous loan (don't even know how I managed to talk the manager into it) in order to start things up, but I'm not stressed about it. Whatever the outcome, I'll be fine, either rich or dead.

>> No.9645003
File: 8 KB, 229x220, 1519365996080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9644943
>I don't want to reveal much, but I can say it's a huge project with a goal of segregation of the internet. Basically implementing a mechanism similar to google analytics in order to make the internet segrageted from sides that hate each other, making internet everyone's """safe space""", in a way.

top kek, it was good knowing you anon

>> No.9645120
File: 44 KB, 666x667, Dc_Cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't encourage this but it is an interesting academical discussion so I will assume that you are only interested in the knowladge and don't actually want to kill yourself.

Soo, getting my responsibility on this out of the way... In THEORY Bzp are not very good if you really want to kill yourself because of (in general) how easy it is to revert its effects or to put you in a BiPAP NIV or whatever to force ventilation.

I think a better way is with carbon monoxide. Even if you are put on a NIV you would still die and it feels like failing asleep (in general) .
If you heat formic acid with sulfuric acid then you will get enough carbon monoxide to kill yourself surely (To make it more secure to others and to ensure a high dose of CO the logical approach would be filling a balloon with it and then inhaling the CO inside that balloon). Alternatively, exhaust pipes of cars produce large amounts of carbon monoxide as well though this may take longer than formic acid/sulfuric acid and you could potentially be rescued before passing away.

>> No.9645156
File: 549 KB, 1920x1200, dreamland01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9645120
Thank you for your understanding and rigorous scientific standing.
Fuck, I love 4chan. There's no other place on the internet where you can start a suicide methods thread and not be derailed by selfrighteous faggots telling you to call a suicide hotline.

>If you heat formic acid with sulfuric acid then you will get enough carbon monoxide to kill yourself surely (To make it more secure to others and to ensure a high dose of CO the logical approach would be filling a balloon with it and then inhaling the CO inside that balloon)
How hard is it to obtain formic acid? Is it a controlled substance? What about sulfuric acid? How much is needed for a surely lethal dose?

>Alternatively, exhaust pipes of cars produce large amounts of carbon monoxide
Hasn't this changed with catalytic converters? According to wikipedia, modern car exhaust fumes contain less than 1000 parts per million of carbon monoxide.

>> No.9645166

>>9644752
>>>Encyclopedia Dramatic
Search: an hero

>> No.9645206

>>9645156
>How hard is it to obtain formic acid?
Very easy, it is sold at 85% concentration for 20 bucks the liter on ebay. and no it is not controlled at all... at least not the 85% concentration.

How much is needed for a surely lethal dose?
Inhalation of a whole balloon will do, the lethal dose of CO is about 5 micro grams per liter of air on continuous 24 hrs exposure. In a balloon you will greatly surpass these concentrations.

>Hasn't this changed with catalytic converters?
Yep that is why it will take a long this way but it will eventually concentrate up to lethal doses.

Assuming of course this is just all theory right, just for academical discussion of course

>> No.9645212

in kind of the same boat. if aimed properly, I think a shotgun would be pretty reliable. I would aim it at my forehead parallel to the ground so the shells would pass through the maximum brain volume. good idea?

>> No.9645229

With all due respect anon, you can make the money back.
Dont give up on your kids and wife. They will be messed up if you just leave, that's a bad message to send them. You got yourself into this, you CAN get yourself out.

>> No.9645242

>>9645229
I agree with this but if there is no way to change his mind then at least he has the right to go on a human way and not fuck up himself by failing attempts that will not only not kill him but potentially injure him for life so life would be a shithole bigger than what it was before.

Talk to someone, there is no problem that is unfixable my friend, life is worth living and you know it. Give up on yourself but don't give up on the people that is expecting you to be strong, to be an example. Good luck in your journey OP

>> No.9645247

>>9645212
If you have access to shotgun, putting it into your mouth pointing up to your brain is a sure way to die. Honestly, it's harder to miss than hit with a shotgun. I don't have access to weapons, unfortunately.

>>9645229
Nah man, don't worry about it. My family would suffer more if I were to try and pay the debt. Don't worry, I'll make it look like I disappeared from them so they will get angry at me, and not sad.

>>9645242
>Talk to someone, there is no problem that is unfixable my friend, life is worth living and you know it. Give up on yourself but don't give up on the people that is expecting you to be strong, to be an example. Good luck in your journey OP
lel thanks reddit

Assuming that my bussiness plan doesn't work and I don't get rich.

>>9645206
Is there a certain proportion of formic and sulfuric acid that should be followed? What about temperature? How does converting those two into CO work, from the chemical side? What is the most practical way to fill a baloon with the fumes?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but chemistry has always intrigued me but never really had the nerve to study it because there are many things left unexplained and I'd have to wait until final year in college to figure out why are acids acids and what makes them acids etc.

>> No.9645250

>>9645003
You may as well kill yourself now. I can't possibly imagine how retarded you have to be to think that's a good idea.

>> No.9645263

>>9645247
Here you go:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D8Ax7ZVWp4

>> No.9645279

>>9645263
Shit, man, this is really nice. I fucking love chemistry.

I'll remember you for the rest of my life, anon :^)

>> No.9645317
File: 1.42 MB, 3264x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9645247
According to this article: 2.5L of both.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18363119/))

Its your decision, but also mine to think twice before doing it. Killing yourself to get rid of debts wont make your family have it any easier than working your ass off to pay it. To be honest, thats so badly thought that it makes me think you are baiting, but if anything, think of better alternatives before bringing your family the burden of living without a parent. Good luck with your project anon.

>> No.9645340

>>9645317
your family does NOT inherit your debt. that's a lie

>> No.9645348

>>9645317
>To be honest, thats so badly thought that it makes me think you are baiting
Nah, I'm not baiting, but I'm not telling the truth either, I made up that story to keep anons objective and science oriented.

In fact, I'm a depressed weaboo and I wanna kill myself soon. I don't give a fuck about any consequences, I think suffering is meaningless in a grand scale of thing, I'm just tired of life and want to make it a little more painless to go.

I've gathered enough info to just spill this all out. Since I did, at least I owe you an apology for this trickery. I would've killed myself anyway, the method makes no difference.

>> No.9645366
File: 147 KB, 540x367, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9645348
Thats what happens when you watch anime too much, good luck for not even trying getting out of depression :^)

>> No.9645404

>>9645366
>not even trying
nice assumption, retard

>> No.9645429

>>9644752
Theres a picture thats always posted on /fit/ and probably posted a lot more on /r9k/ that explains in great detail how to kill yourself painlessly.
But imo killing yourself to avoid death will cause your family a lot more pain than you being there.
I wouldnt care if my dad was a huge looser with a million dollars in debt as I long as he would be more than a distant memory.

>> No.9645500

>>9645120
>academical