[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 10 KB, 300x168, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9604787 No.9604787[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How do I stop worrying about everything all the time? I worry about what I do, don't do, and how I do things.

I feel like such a brainlet pleb for not going through 8 MOOCs but I know MOOCs are simplified versions of courses so I will feel like a brainlet pleb for starting any of them.

And there are at least 50 books I feel like I have to read or else I'm a pleb.

Doing well in education and having a good job for someone my age changes nothing. I feel bad for not working in multiple jobs as well.

I don't have the balls to follow my own intuitions and interests. I am most of the way through SICP but it is boring. Of course lots of people say you have to go through it and love it or else you're dumb and everything you program is codemonkey shit.

I feel bad for not spending all day on one thing. I feel bad for not doing multiple things. I believe in free will but don't trust my future self at all.

>> No.9604848

>>9604787
Why MOOCs instead of textbook?

>> No.9604851

>>9604848

Because I know I would feel guilty for skipping most of a textbook because there's too much to do

>> No.9604940

>>9604787
XANAX
ADERALL
COFFEE
WEED