[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 10 KB, 300x168, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9596987 No.9596987[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I have regularly browsed pol (as a non white), fit, biz, lit, and r9k (I'm blackpilled). But nothing has fundamentally crushed my motivation for life other than the IQ meme and sci. And I did great in education when I put effort in and have many immediate relatives who have achieved stuff.

Whenever I get stuck at anything I wonder why even bother when some autistic 15 year old nerd has already done it. I think of all the people who would find whatever I'm currently working on at that moment easier than me. And how they probably chose to learn it more rigorously (like learning linear algebra from a pure maths textbook instead of an engineering textbook and they would find it child's play to apply it).

I stopped putting effort in to my stem degree after realising that maths and physics were the only worthwhile ones. They teach the fundamentals. Everything else is brainlet shit.

Why even get a job as a programmer when it is extremely IQ sensitive? Even if you're smart, you are still 10x less productive than the autists.

I can't harness my nofriends loserness in to autist motivation. How the fuck do people do that? How do you sit at home and do shit when you know you are ugly and Stacey and Chad have easy lives and are out partying?

>> No.9596990

I don't think it's fully set in for you yet. One day, you'll get over it and achieve what you set out to achieve.

>> No.9597220

>>9596987
>option 1: do nothing
>option 2: do what you're capable of

>> No.9597231
File: 164 KB, 160x198, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9596987
Surprise, surprise. There are people smarter than you.

If you're genuinely going to let that get in the way of achieving your goals, then maybe it's better to stop now before you strangle Eric Asperger in your physics class.

>> No.9597275

>>9596987
You should really limit your exposure to social media and the internet in general. Unless you're man enough to accept there is a nigh-insurmountable top crust of professionals in every field you can imagine, the constant reminder of your inadequacy is going to make you feel like shit.

t. armchair psychologist

>> No.9597283

>>9596987
>and r9k
but for what cause?

>> No.9597304

>>9597220
Hey I chose option 1 but have a rich family so it's been ok

>> No.9597325

>>9597283
before all the girls came in r9k it was actually quite comfy
like a less autistic version of /b/ even though it has way more autists

>> No.9597401

>>9596987
Even if your coworker is 10x more productive, you still have your place if there's 11 things to do.

>> No.9597430

Who cares about other people? If something interests you then what's the matter?