[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 303 KB, 639x462, A night in the party.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9564694 No.9564694 [Reply] [Original]

Hi, I got bored oneday and decided to make myself go insane, since then I succeeded in driving myself to the peaks of madness and constructed my own multiverse of laws and other tools capable of doing crazy things.

However no one understands me, because I went that crazy, thus! I will make my way back to the earth and blog about it, trying desperately to retrace my steps and perhaps succeed in unloosing my mind and bringing back my knowledge with me to help others.

https://gonetoofar-acrossnothing.blogspot.ca/

>> No.9564727

I have a compendium of schizophrenic websites. Thanks for my latest addition.

>> No.9564754

>>9564727
what purpose does it serve?

>> No.9564808

>>9564754
Not him but I use mine for getting (you)s on /pol/

>> No.9564910
File: 33 KB, 500x500, 1500440789896.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Same here OP. I decided to make myself "insane" but in a more practical purpose. I started studying subjective idealism and occultism, eventually I realized that (my) experience is fundamentally subjective. Even through a physicalist perspective, my brain is creating a dream (my reality) which is it's best interpretation of a supposed "external reality". Whether it exists or not, it's not worth caring about because I'll never experience it anyway. Therefore, if my experience is fundamentally subjective, it means I am only experiencing my mind. After practicing lucid dreaming for years, I concluded that "reality" and "dreams" are working in the same "engine", but the "reality" dream has been patterned into a self-consistent world that's fueled by my held notions about "how things work". I call these "stuck thoughts", since I've come into the habit of considering them "facts" (say for example: gravity), my experience is formatted by these thoughts. I could go on about how I practice commanding my dream by "intention" and so on and so forth but considering this is /sci/ I might as well stop here.
I live a pretty normal life (actually it's miles better than it's used to be, because I no longer hold negative assumptions about how reality works, and by intention I manage to elegantly make things go my way) however this view gives me an incredible sense of freedom and I'm excited for what the future holds regarding my practice with intention.
I may sound insane trying to explain this but it's very abstract, which is why I sound straight out of /x/ (I'm not that good at explaining anything to begin with).

>> No.9564985

>>9564694
Yeah I took LSD a couple times too OP

>> No.9565020

>>9564910
I can travel across occurences of how something doesn't work to locate the one that works within the spectrum and can be used within reality.

>> No.9565023
File: 7 KB, 512x512, Time fractal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9564985
I have never taken lsd

>> No.9565037

I have to ask, what’s honestly the point of driving yourself insane? If you’re aware enough to know you did it and equally so aware that you are actually insane, then what’s to gain? A doctors prescription?

>> No.9565732

>>9565037
I gain access to the knowledge that isn't correct as a means of correcting the knowledge and modifying it into a functional system of dimensional travel.