[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 88 KB, 699x1000, 1516249281229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9520338 No.9520338[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Can anyone explain why I'm disgusted by 3D feet but 2D makes me diamonds?

I understand a foot fetish exists because feet are identified in the brain near other erogenous zones and wires are easily crossed.
But that says nothing for cartoon vs real-life.
Japanese cartoons emphasise neoteny in their features something like a caricature, which would explain a higher level of general attraction, but their feet aren't drawn anything spectacular.
Nothing that would justify a difference of 100% vs 0% attraction.

What's the missing piece of the puzzle, how can an unnatural mental switch be flicked on for cartoons but off for real-life?
It's not embarrassment or repression.
My sex life is solitary and expansive.

I read somewhere that foot fetishes could've arisen from an instinctual aversion to STDs.
Hentai can be seen as an embodiment of cleanliness and "purity", so a 2D foot is maximum clean.
But if that were the root cause, where is the gradient to reality; why are there no clean, well maintained 3D feet that I find tolerable?

Is this an instance of a breakpoint?
Like in video games, you get a certain amount of IAS (increase attack speed) before the animation drops a frame, anything in between does nothing because the game operates in the granular.
Your brain needs X amount of a "go-ahead" before it flicks the switch and recognises the feature.
If so, where else might this occur:
>The acceptance of attraction to traps and futa?
>The existence and birth of homosexuals and transsexuals...?

Could it be that humans(autists?) have a separate mind-map for processing cartoons?
The fictional flavours, experiences and expectations are compartmentalised and brewed in parallel to the general model of reality.

Or am I overlooking something entirely?

>Armchair psychologist as fuck
But I think it's interesting nevertheless.
Answers holding a fair amount of weight, even in conjecture or speculation.

TL;DR
>An attraction to feet is unnatural
>How can it only proc in cartoons?

>> No.9520339

PS:
The same could be said about furries or lolicons.
But those instances are clouded by variables of repressed guilt, legality and impossible fantasy portrayal.

>> No.9520340

>>9520338
Because 3D is P.D. (pig disgusting). Moreover, traps are gay so your 5th paragraph is redundant.

>> No.9520350

>>9520338
>>>/d/ is that way.

>> No.9520361

>>9520340
Yeah but I'm attracted to 3DPD, just not their feet.
>traps are gay
But most people attracted to traps started off heterosexual and claim they still are.
A good enough trap or a "feminine penis" is an exception to the rule.

>> No.9520374

>>9520361
bitches can claim whatever they want, but reality, in majority of the cases is different and it is usually in the group of 'bisexual' or straight on 'gay'

i mean, i fap to traps, but i can tell you i'm straight, right?

it doesn't mean shit what i say because it is irrelevant. If it's true, it's true, if it is false, it's false and i'm just scared to admit i'm bi/gay.

>> No.9520522
File: 164 KB, 850x1085, 1518501456911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9520374
it really depends. If you were fantasizing about a man inside a woman's body, its gay, also if its a man inside a traps body, but not if its a woman inside a womans body, or a woman inside a traps body. There are clear distinctions between gay traps and non-gay traps. To reiterate for example:

Yes its Gay if you fantasize about a man trapped in a traps body

Its not Gay if you fantasize about a women trapped inside a traps body

>> No.9520527
File: 1.00 MB, 900x1350, 1463077105388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can anyone explain why I'm disgusted by non-Koreans but Korean women make me diamonds?