[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 47 KB, 480x653, FB_IMG_1516552968606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9480551 No.9480551[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Compassion is ordered up evenly inbetween everything you can think of. Either you benefit the system or you die of starvation. You first get the first to get to the other. Rest is just efficiency. So first you first and then the other, you need eachother for then discover the wheelwork were in. If you end compassion then you stand tall. It can drive you crazy drive you mad. But better late than never. Are you ready for you. When you are ready to die, can you say im fine because i lived with compassion. That satisfied everything you did. Balance is a deed, the force is a sport. Truth is an art. Golden is the path. With a mind that could spark. From top to toe, at least i didn't come last. To get presence of mind for my finest effort. Time don't waste me, i waste time. Maybe the chicken comes first next time. Between cosmos and time, do you think cosmos thinks about time at all. I am here to take what's mine, to survive. Nothing more. Do you must, strong you become. Simple it down, it will defeat the illusion. Save you a spear coin. Go with the flow. Go with the stream or sit by the river bank. Dwell there and you discover what true meaning is. It dosen't have to cost you the shirt. See good, do good, say good, think good. Just because you can. It will get you further. So simple to advanced. See every possibility. Don't get stuck forever. Enjoy the ride novice.

>> No.9480557

Misty is the mind who only fog can see.
With ideas so broken it dosen't let the mind be.
Nothing will come by iself. A champion isn't born to race he is raised. The golden path is as old as time can waste. Yet we act in missbehave. Therefor, i have compassion for your actions. You trie you fail god didn't end you well. Shortened down you must live in hell. Hopelessly timed we work like that. And i only live when i lose my hat. The message is clean it holds me up. In fear you must scream even when your mouth is shatt. Try to be real and hold on to that. The end is near now do what you fear. It's the only chance we got.

>> No.9480618
File: 20 KB, 480x480, FB_IMG_1516861823986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Twinkle twinkle little finkle.
Foony fuu, im glad in you.
Tickle wrickle time goes wickle.
Tell me how, tell me why.
Do this really get in out.

Twinkle twinkle little finkel
Soft but hard
I come with lard
Naps are good
I know you should
Silly willy
It's the end of Billy