Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 48 KB, 600x386, 8796789670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406559 No.9406559 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How long can an adult human go without normal sexual pairbonding experiences before they experience permanent psychological damage?

(asking for a scientific perspective only please)

>> No.9406562

>>9406559
There's no evidence abstinence causes "psychological damage." And there's no such thing as "permanent psychological damage."

>> No.9406577

About 3

>> No.9406685

>>9406577
Three what?

>> No.9406692

>>9406685
3 hundred years

>> No.9406694

>>9406685
Three Fiddy

>> No.9406696

Didnt Newton die virgin? I think it may be ok.

>> No.9406824

>>9406559
A very interesting question. I am in my mid 20s and never had any intimacy with women.

A couple years ago i started sperging out not due to my virginity but the fact that i could not get a single date and i was not even close to kissing a female being.

While i have calmed down now and no longer care about women i became broken and pulled out of society.

As i am writing this i am incapable of holding a conversation with anyone for more than a few minutes and i love being alone.

>> No.9406848

>>9406824
>tfw 19
how do I get off this ride

>> No.9406863

All his life. You adapt to loneliness, contrary to beliefs, sex and love is not like eating or sleeping.

The permanent psychological damages come from complete or almost complete isolation when you stay at home without seeing anyone.

>> No.9406871

>>9406824
Also love being alone, for a long time I thought that was "wrong", but as an adult I've come to realize it's just better for me to be alone. I always hated being forced to go places with my family, I found once I moved out I never felt any desire to go anywhere. Other than work, I spend all of my time alone in my room. I stay up and study or play guitar or read books or just shitpost on here, and I go out for walks at 2-5am when the city is assleep and I have the world to myself. I usually go to the park and I take the dog with me. I feel very little desire for any relationship, the idea of one repulses me. Having a girl around sounds really obnoxious and burdensome. I imagine any girl would be extremely disgusted by my isolated lifestyle and I don't see any appeal in having to explain my weird personality traits to another person. I'd only want a girlfriend if she's just as much of a social recluse as me and desu I'm not convinced such a girl actually exists.

>> No.9406906

>>9406848
Not sure. But if i was 19 again i would put in more effort instead of being on computer playing games most of the time.

I wasted several years of my life doing nothing. I did not improve myself at the time at all. Now that i am in my mid 20s i value my "youth" more and try to improve myself.

>> No.9406910

Their whole life, provided they don't have a strong belief in the notion that pair-bonding is necessary to avoid psychological damage.

>> No.9406912

>>9406871
I like being alone because i have nothing in common with people around me. I do not watch any new tv shows, listen to the current year music or share the same views on the world.

I also do not like getting wasted and partying at clubs. The only time i went to a club i took ecstasy so i could handle the crappy music and i still could not do it and ended up sitting outside getting fresh air and drinking water.

Another thing that i do not have in common with men is the whole looking at "hot" women. Instead i get pissed off by their short shorts and disgusted by their over use of make-up

>> No.9406913

>>9406559
Forever. You need social interacting and some form of social bonding, with regularity, however.

>> No.9406921

Don't get too hung up on whether or not you've gone out with a woman or fucked one desu.
Just chill out and stop obsessing over it. It's going to make you happier and if you want it, it's also going to make it easier to actually get women.

>> No.9406923

>>9406559
you're already fucked

>> No.9406926
File: 25 KB, 650x352, Lwo0CTFh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406926

>cuddling for the first time in your life
>realizing how much deprived you've been the whole time

not sure guys

>> No.9406927

>>9406926
Cuddling has always felt incredibly unfulfilling to me, even with a grill that i loved.

>> No.9406932

>>9406685
three fiddy

>> No.9406933
File: 17 KB, 310x301, 1271183432029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406933

>>9406559
38

>> No.9406943

>>9406696
1. doubtful newton was telling the truth.

2. netwon is the quintessential autist who would have been considered extreme even by all the niche communities we have today. Guy was mindbogglingly brilliant but not exactly someone you would want to aspire to.

>> No.9406949

>>9406559
forever

>> No.9406978

18

Most, if not ALL, of your life experiences boil down to whether you got teen sex. It is the most important thing in the growth of a man and the defining moment in his life. If you missed out on it, you are PERMANENTLY psychological damaged. There is NO coming back. You will never have the emotional, intellectual, and social wisdom required to become a fufilled member of the human race.

Can you just imagine what its like? To watch her slide off her clothes for the first time, blushing ear to ear? The soft touch of her unblemished skin. This sweet tingle you get when your lips connect? The sudden jolt of adrenaline when she first says "No, lets go all the way". The life changing feeling when your penis first enters? The indescribable emotional bond and experience you both feel as you go faster and faster? The awe in both your eyes when you finish? The slow but true beat of both your hearts as you stay indoors, snuggling in your underwear, bright eyed to what the future has to offer? You missed ALL of these. You CANNOT recover.

>> No.9406981

damages comes from social shaming. so it depends on your culture.

>> No.9406982

>>9406978
>t. Virgin

>> No.9406990

>>9406926
I know bro, I know

>> No.9406995

>>9406978
I didn't like my first kiss (tongue n shit). I didn't like sex. I don't like connecting with people except if they have that 'thing' (perhaps autism).

Am I doomed? Or is your argument just totally invalid?

>> No.9406997

>>9406982
>t. missed out on PTP

>>9406995
As long as you got teen sex, you MIGHT have a chance

>> No.9407013

>>9406997
Some guys lose weight, get laser surgery, fuck a few escorts, get into pingazz in their 20s and become pretty alpha, even if didn't get ripe teen pussy, still getting 20 year olds.

Gotta be 6'2 though

>> No.9407019

>>9406978
>t. degenerate
Sex should be reserved for marriage and teens aren't psychologically prepared for marriage in the current world.

>> No.9407024

>>9406995
This is normal.
That anon watched too many anime

>> No.9407046
File: 100 KB, 600x1066, a0666c3fe8eb362b2bdf9646330deb30-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407046

>>9406912
>.t Snowflake
But seriously some of what you mentioned comes down to demographic as well. Maybe go find a club or something with your interests like /sci/ and meet a beautiful girl. If not on the outside, then on the inside.

>> No.9407051

>>9406912
are you german

>> No.9407055

>>9406912
Lmao, are you me?

I also hate that looking at hot women bullshit. It's intense cuckoldry. "Damn look at that chick." Instead of being a man and talking with her they are looking and groupfantasizing like pussies.

>> No.9407057

>>9406562
This. The only scientifically relevant post.

>> No.9407059

>>9406912
>pissed off by make-up
How do i say this my friend but it really sounds like you have a rare mental condition called "faggotry"

>> No.9407063

>>9406559
There are some scientific researches on group bonding. Google scholar will show you several, try to read the ones with more citation/recent

About sexual pairbonding the studies are related on what and how those sexual acts affect you. Could not find anything about directly psychological damage from not having sex for a while.

In general, you are ok for being alone for a while, friends and sex.
The worst thing that might happen it that you don't hone your social skills, that leads to more loneliness or accepting things just to be part of, like not saying " no " when is needed.

There are some "allegations" about not being part of a group for a while might lead to depression.

You asked for a scientific reason. Google scholar is the best place to get it. Most people here clamming their reasoning for being alone are, as I said, just reasoning something to justify their acts. People don't go to bars with friends just to get wasted, and do not watch current movies or music all the time. Those kind of reasoning is just so they feel like an snow flake, But if you read the other comments here you will see their are the same reasoning and justification all again and again.

I just got a guy from gym that fit would call alpha male into anime soundtrack, it was nujabes, but still. You just need to ask and show,

So do yourself a favor and hone your social skills, even if you put yourself in awkward moments at first, and try to improve that. You are good to go.

>> No.9407071

>>9407063
Thanks anon.

>> No.9407115
File: 248 KB, 844x1266, HaleyTaylor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407115

>>9406912
>Another thing that i do not have in common with men is the whole looking at "hot" women. Instead i get pissed off by their short shorts and disgusted by their over use of make-up

I see no way how you'd rationalize such an emotional reaction to shorts and make-up, while seemingly being so untouched by sexual appeal. The sexual frustration is as evident as it could get.

>> No.9407141

>>9407115
I believe that wearing make-up deceives people into thinking that one looks better than they do.

As for the short shorts. They are impractical and only used for obvious reason by narcissistic women. Many of them are not signle but still love the attention of men and do not wear said clothes for themselves.

>> No.9407148

>>9407063
Fuck off.

>> No.9407151

>>9407141
>wanting to be pretty for guys
>guys hate you for this

uh oh

>> No.9407157

>>9407151
Lose some weight, style your hair and dress nicely.

Do not put on a mask as an easy fix for your issues. Fat chicks especially love make-up

>> No.9407158

>>9407141
What's so bad about this narcissism, really? That it contradicts motherly sacrifice? Is this craving for attention their fault? Do you blame a tiger for hunting down the gazelle?

>> No.9407159

>>9406871
>I imagine any girl would be extremely disgusted by my isolated lifestyle and I don't see any appeal in having to explain my weird personality traits to another person. I'd only want a girlfriend if she's just as much of a social recluse as me and desu I'm not convinced such a girl actually exists.


this is true, I used to be the partying type but that life led me nowhere so today I have 0 friends left, and hardly talk to anyone outside work, and I quite enjoy it, I have time to do things I need to do, work, study, gym.
I recently got involved with someone by accident (not romantically) and all my schedule just collapsed, I got behind on things and didnt enjoy it. Also I am 28 and when I was 18 I could easily communicate with women but these days they literally drive me mad, most of things they say are BS, they repeat it constantly like I didnt hear them the first time and use like 500 to 1000 words to convey a simple thought when a simple sentence would be enough.

I would not mind sex but just thinking what comes with being in relationship makes me stay away from any contact with women.

>> No.9407162

>>9406995
>(perhaps autism)
cant be autism because autism isnt real

>> No.9407178
File: 103 KB, 738x828, IMG_1975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407178

>>9406912
Yeah man, I have nothing in common with the people I interact with either. I don't watch tv, I don't keep up with pop culture, I listen to obscure music, only video games I play are roguelikes and dwarf fortress. I'm also just really introverted. I have one online friend and other than that I find 4chan satisfies my social desires well enough. Like I said, if I'm not at work, I spend all my time in my room playing guitar or reading books or studying. I was a heavy drug user in my teens but I no longer want to do any hard drugs. I never drink more than a beer or two. Weed makes me anxious and fills me with existential dread so I partake very sparsely.

I don't relate to you about women. They don't piss me off, I do think a lot of them are narcissistic and shallow but desu I find just as many undesirable traits in men. I never understood why so many people assume being reclusive == being misanthropic. I find a sort of beauty in humaniy, from a distance. I say this as someone who has had to deal with being mugged and being threatened by strangers. Some people suck, but I just try to avoid people, we're not the same and I don't see any reason to judge them by the same standards I judge myself.

To make this blogpost somewhat on topic:
>
https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/01/18/loneliness-might-be-a-bigger-health-risk-than-smoking-or-obesity/#20c8f9ca25d1

>> No.9407193

>>9407178
the((( article))) is behind pay wall

>> No.9407205

>>9407178
>loneliness can kill you
But how am I supposed to get shit done if I'm constantly going out?

>> No.9407207

>>9407193
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367921/
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4225959/

These should be free, they're not great but I can't find anything better atm. I do think extended social isolation carries some serious concequences. Cortisol can really fuck you up.

>> No.9407218

I wouldn't ever feel bad about being a lonerboi if it wasn't for social norms. Like if people didn't expect me to have friends and fuck bitches I wouldn't feel lonely at all.

>> No.9407229

>>9407218
Pretty much this. I had problems with feelings of loneliness for a while, but at some point I realized my only issue with being alone/friendless/virgin was other peoples perception of it.

>> No.9407434

>>9406926
cuddling is awful, youre gay

>> No.9407442

>>9406871
>I take the dog with me. I feel very little desire for any relationship

And yet you have an animal relationship? It seems you aren't as detached as you like to think yourself. Unless you mistreat your pet you must have some empathetical characteristics to form a bond with another living creature and look out for its welfare.

>> No.9407447
File: 55 KB, 433x554, 1490261713494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407447

>>9407063
>Google scholar is the best place to get it

>letting scroogle gather more data and information on yourself than absolutely necessary

>> No.9407469

>>9406943
found the pop-sci fag

>> No.9407655

>>9407442
Having a pet is way different from having friends. T. have dogs, cats and friends

>>9406871
>I'm not convinced such a girl actually exists.
Such girls do exist, though they're scarce and, by definition, hard to actually meet. And most of the time they have reasons for being so secluded so don't expect a 10/10 on mind and body.

>> No.9407670

The Great Cope

>> No.9407684

>>9406978
>>9406997
>implying Feynman got laid in his teens

>> No.9407773

>>9407442
I'm not particularly attached to the dog. It's my roommate's and he doesn't take her for walks. I hate to see any living creature suffer. It is also for my own protection, I live in a relatively high crime area and it's not entirely rare for me to come across some weirdos at those hours. I think the dog is deterrent. For example the other night at about 3am, I came across a guy carrying a baseball bat while pacing back and forth and muttering to himself angrily. At times like that, I am very glad to have a dog with me. Besides the point though, when I said "relationship" I meant an intimate relationship. I value friendship as long as it isn't too demanding, I've had friends before but I don't like expectations or social obligations so most don't last.

>> No.9407927
File: 92 KB, 1200x799, 1514758781852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407927

This post is like looking into the future. Holy shit I need to change something and fast.

>> No.9407933

>>9406559
i dunno, how old are you, OP?

>> No.9408330

>>9407933
24

>> No.9408353

>>9406863
>The permanent psychological damages come from complete or almost complete isolation when you stay at home without seeing anyone.

Shit, so that's why people tell me I'm histrionic when I rarely talk with other people. No wonder it always feels like I'm putting on a show.

>tfw lost the ability to socialize by heart.

>> No.9408532

>>9408330
almost there

>> No.9408555

>>9406559
I'm going on 29 years and doing okay.

>> No.9408592

>>9406559

I'm 32, and lived through 8 years of abstinence (started having sex at 18, and didn't engage in any form of it from 20 to 28).

I gradually turned into a heavy recluse arround my mid 20s, and developed a premature ejaculation problem(which started occuring arround year 6). I have no evidence this is linked to abstinence, but I wouldn't rule out a possability of mild psychological damage due to this.

>> No.9408596

>>9406871
you're not alone

>> No.9408601

>>9406978
Yeah, because you TOTALLY can't experience that feeling in adulthood XD

Sloppy teenage virgin sex sucks. I had it. The sex I have as an experienced 28 year-old is by far superior. Don't worry, anon... this is all a meme borne out of a culture of cheap machismo. You'll be fine.

>> No.9408602

>>9408596
kek I meant 'same here', I guess I used the wrong phrase there.

>> No.9408603

I've always been different. But not like the others.

>> No.9408662

>>9406559

I have been in only one serious relationship and the ending was rather rocky. I took that as motivation to improve myself.

Now that I have and got my career going...I find myself with little time to put into a relationship. I've always wanted a pet but I have no time for that either.

But my friendships at work and outside of work are okay. I'm not exactly socially awkward. I act like an extrovert when I prefer to be an introvert. I can talk to people and remain independent. I like to read, I like to learn, and I find that more fulfilling.

I've been single for 5 years, approaching my mid 30s, and the farthest I've gone with a woman is 3rd base...there are times where the desire for a relationship grows but in the end, I know this would negatively impact how I want to live my life and improve myself.

Bottom line, you don't need sex to live. But social interaction is important. Learning how to properly interact with people is a key to survival. I mean...idk...don't masturbate too much and develop an abnormal sexual habit? Avoiding loneliness is preferred so you don't end up a weirdo but learn to find contentment in being alone.

>> No.9408705

>>9406824
>>9406848
im about to be 23, graduated with a dual degree, and ready to kill myself because ive never dated a girl, held a hand, or hugged. Shit, i dont even have girls that actively talk to me. I already drive a sports car, have no debt from college, gonna start out making 80k+ a year and then move up, but none of this interests me. My true desires are not with money, so i just wanna fucking die.

>> No.9408706

>>9406978
yeah, no.

>> No.9408712

>>9408705
>making your entire life about needing a fucking woman.
How weak can you be anon?
Redpill the fuck up and stop caring about women. Jesus you're already about to have the good life.

>> No.9408719

>>9408705
>>9408712


Don't listen to this faggot, anon, go out there and just get a fucking hug for fucks sake god damn. Then get a blowjob. Just get the fuck out there. This WILL be a mental block for you permanently if you dont man the fuck up and get out there and do it. You will get shot down, that's just life.

Baby steps.

>> No.9408725

>>9408712
humans are made to be social creatures, its within our nature. Wanting to breed and be social has been deprived from me my whole life. I just want a person who i am able to talk to, that understand and share feelings and interests. Also i like nature a lot and wish i could go hiking more often, shit id love to spend like 8 months out of the year just out traveling the world and being in nature, but im stuck being a slave and doing things that bring me no true joy.

So i am weak for realizing what human nature is, and what admitted to myself what i desire? I dont hide behind lies of 'being strong' to justify being single, i am a real man that is conscious about his life.

>> No.9408731

>>9408705
Get a better personality.

>> No.9408733

>>9408725
>Wanting to breed and be social has been deprived from me my whole life.
See
>>9408731

>> No.9408735
File: 167 KB, 600x3031, 1462231573387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9408735

>>9408719
i'm not some beta male. I've gone up to girls and asked for numbers, i tried to find a new chick to go after each semester. I've joined groups like the Society of Physics Students, and done other social shit. I even play pokemon go quite often, but girls just dont want to talk to me. Someone has to be the statistic, so i guess its me. Im the pathetic outcast loser no one enjoys being around, and will die alone after suffering endlessly through his life.

>> No.9408751

>>9408725
>I just want a person who i am able to talk to, that understand and share feelings and interests.
You don't have any friends?

>> No.9408757

>>9406978
you sound damaged

>> No.9408758

>>9406871
You sound depressed. I lived that life for 8 years before I snapped out of it. Go see a therapist.

>> No.9408761

>>9408751
just one that i can truly call close, but he still needs a pussy because i wanna breed. Breeding creates stronger intimacy and feelings.

>> No.9408763

i consider myself a pretty well adjusted person socially

lost virginity at 17

have had sexual experiences with ~7 or so women

one LTR and multiple ONS

however i'm 25 now and going on almost 2 years without sex. mostly self induced, as in i don't pursue opportunities because i'm too picky about who i sleep with.

as a result ive been going much longer without sex than i ever had before. i haven't had a dry spell this long since i've had sex at 17.

i've gone on dates with women i consider attractive yet i haven't bedded one in quite a while. i get a fair amount of matches on tinder, etc.

really not a bad looking guy or have weird mannerisms. decent dress sense, tall, ok looking facially, good career track, etc. maybe i feel entitled to hot pussy and think it should just fall in my lap without any effort or investment on my part.

i wonder if going long times without sex is bad for you psychologically.

>> No.9408778

>>9406559
Just research monks you dope

>> No.9408917
File: 47 KB, 1002x1199, 28da33f3d7131ff90fd7c2042813ec74282b24dd5d57b74b7e4ccb5c8d9751a3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9408917

>>9408763
>well adjusted
>uses tinder
>goes on dates
Either stop lying, or get off the board.

>> No.9408930

>>9406978
This but only semi-ironically. There are other things you can only experience in a certain part of your lifetime.

>> No.9408974
File: 148 KB, 222x293, 1496893380309.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9408974

>>9406978
>tfw I experienced all this but never realized how important it was until I read these words

>> No.9408975

>>9406978
Nice copypasta. I don't think I've seen much of this around, maybe just once.

>> No.9409138

>>9408763
I can only talk for myself, but the feeling of having sex again with a new girl a almost a year after breaking up with my ex really did something to my psyche. My brain cleared up, and the cucked feeling went away almost immediately. My brain basically told me, "you win again, keep winning breh".

>> No.9409142

>>9408763
William, is that you?

>> No.9409155

People are generally shit. Why waste your time? Genuinely curious.

>> No.9409158

>>9406978
The thing is, you can still experience this in your 20s.

>> No.9409160

>>9406562
This
Also OP's question is retarded, asexual people don't experience desire for sex, so the answer is whole life, since he didn't ask about any specific adults.

>> No.9409161

>>9408705
If your whole point of life and self esteem resolves around opposite sex, then please do proceed with killing yourself.

>> No.9409184

>>9409160
asexual people already have permanent psychological damage so his question still holds.

>> No.9409188

>>9409161
>the literal purpose of life, biologically, is to have sex and reproduce
>kill yourself if this is your purpose in life
welp found the cunt with permanent psychological damage due to being a permavirgin

>> No.9409195

>>9406906
you're in your mid twenties. ie, you're still in "your youth" by any purposeful measure. your most productive years have likely only just started. stop bitching the fuck around, start going to a god damn gym three times per week and build some fucking confidence, you sissy.

>> No.9409295

>>9407469
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3676-einstein-and-newton-showed-signs-of-autism/
>Newton seems like a classic case. He hardly spoke, was so engrossed in his work that he often forgot to eat, and was lukewarm or bad-tempered with the few friends he had. If no one turned up to his lectures, he gave them anyway, talking to an empty room.

>> No.9409351
File: 307 KB, 480x454, 1491632077075.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409351

>>9408705
That sounds like my future. I go to a good uni and I'm doing fine. I'm honestly not sure it's all even worth it if you don't get physical intimacy with a woman. I'm not convinced any male with a sex drive can go through life without it and turn out completely healthy. If I'm still a virgin at 25 (and especially if I'm still kissless) I'm probably going to seriously consider suicide methods.

>> No.9409363

>>9408763
Is this copypasta? If not: fuck off you normalfag.

>> No.9409365

>>9409184
>asexual people already have permanent psychological damage
[citation needed]

>> No.9409366

>>9409295
>If no one turned up to his lectures, he gave them anyway, talking to an empty room.
I like Newton.

>> No.9409458

>>9407178
Some people are just wired differently. What most people mean when saying they enjoy being alone is they don't enjoy partaking in everyday humdrum. Had a roommate who was also quite reserved and quiet. We'd go many days without talking to each other and communicated non verbally a lot. That was a good year. I don't mind talking to people, it's just that I prefer quiet.

>> No.9409479

GET OFF 4CHAN LOSERS

>> No.9409511

>>9406871
>depression
>assuming "girls" are so radically different
>counting yourself out rather than trying

Definitely need to talk to a therapist and change your worldview.

>> No.9409525

>>9409511
>assuming "girls" are so radically different
Honestly, they are. Notice how people are much more willing to talk to women? This goes for both men and other women. They are always valued anywhere they go. At night clubs they are let right it while men wait in a queue. Anytime a woman lets it be known she is a woman she is hounded with attention online. They are the valuable sex and men are disposable. To pretend we're the same is plain delusional.

>> No.9409530

>>9409525
Wow desu, those are some interesting examples
>night club
people go there to get laid
>online
it's like 99% horny teenagers, of course they go nuts over women

>> No.9409557

>>9406562
Aren't forms of brain damage permanent though.

>> No.9409565

>>9409530
Because those are the kind of places where people go to meet the opposite sex. Which is the point of this thread. No matter the method, a man will always have to try and woo a female because they are in an advantageous position.

>> No.9409576

>>9406926
>Be virgin thru highschool but had a few girlfriends my senior year
>That feel when cuddling/making out and realizing I have precum dribbling down my leg
>Now seeing my wife naked just gives me a bit of a chub and blowjobs are the only sex act that gives amazing pleasure, everything else is just ok

>> No.9409597
File: 129 KB, 393x469, 1513280435584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409597

>>9406559
>help /sci/ im a old kissless virgin with cripling depression

>> No.9409604

>>9409557
those are physical, not psychological

>> No.9410539

>>9408532
almost where?

>> No.9410621

>>9406559
It depends on how old you are. The earlier it is in your life you are without it the worst it will be.

>> No.9410625

>>9406562
I take it you've never heard of crazy cat ladies before.

>> No.9410647

>>9410539
there

>> No.9410693

>>9409557
The whole point of qualifying something as "psychological" is to imply it isn't because of a brain problem.
>>9410625
There's no proof that a given "crazy" person can never become sane in the future.
Look at John Nash for example (subject of A Beautiful Mind). He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, which psychiatrists typically argue *is* permanent, but ditched his meds during the 90s and didn't have a psychiatric hospitalization since then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash_Jr.
>After his final hospital discharge in 1970, Nash lived in de Lardé's house as a boarder. This stability seemed to help him, and he learned how to consciously discard his paranoid delusions.[50] He stopped taking psychiatric medication and was allowed by Princeton to audit classes. He continued to work on mathematics and eventually he was allowed to teach again. In the 1990s, Lardé and Nash resumed their relationship, remarrying in 2001.
And of course schizophrenia would be a lot more severe of a psychological problem than prolonged loneliness. Schizophrenia is generally recognized as the most severe psychological problem you can have.

>> No.9410749

>>9406685
3 fiddy

>> No.9410831
File: 229 KB, 600x573, 1500576022264.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410831

>>9406871
The last thing I want is for you to become dissatisfied with your life, and if you are genuinely happy then I am happy for you.

That being said, humans are social people.

When ever people have said this to me in the past I have laughed and cringed, but upon further examination it very much rains true.

Many a study have found that interacting with others to be hugely important.

I personally have found it important that I spend time with people who I enjoy spending time with.

Now for the advice.

Good intelligent males that you find enjoyable are very hard to find. Good intelligent females are EXTREMELY hard to find, and even if you do there are often variables that make it impossible to develop a relationship.

I believe the best method to finding these people to be formal settings where the rules and guidelines are firmly established. IE schools, jobs.

I doubt you have read all this but I hope I have helped someone.

good night

>> No.9410843
File: 200 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410843

>>9410831
>just

>> No.9410851

>>9406562
Let's do an experiment: find me a single virgin about the age of 30 that isn't psychologically damaged.

>> No.9410855

>>9410831
>played in a team sport
>had a girl say she loves you
>have had a job
That's all i have, fuck.

>> No.9410874
File: 384 KB, 1457x778, virgin age meter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410874

>>9410851
Or is (s)he a virgin -because- of their damage?

>> No.9410882
File: 188 KB, 600x573, normie bingo fillout.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410882

>>9410843
YOU FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT IT

>> No.9410898

>16
>Have a dream where I finally get invited to a party
>Suddenly, everyone at the party finds a partner without and prompting and starts making out/dry humping
>I walk around a bit, but there are no partners left
>I walk out the front door
>My father is in the driveway
>He's visibly unhappy with me
>"You can't do anything right, can you?"
>Wake up
I've had a few "prophetic" dreams in my life, or dreams that revealed parts of myself I didn't previously understand. This one was probably the easiest to interpret by a longshot.
I did lose my virginity freshman year of uni but not to a girl I liked. The search for /that/ continues...

>> No.9410908
File: 481 KB, 1080x1031, Screenshot_20180102-232316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410908

What do I get

>> No.9410913

>>9410855
Oh and i'm also not fat.

>> No.9410937
File: 786 KB, 1071x1775, Screenshot_20171222-130832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410937

>>9408735
>I even play Pokemon Go quite often
To normal people Pokemon Go existed for about two days
At first I saw everyone from the cops at the restauraunt I worked at, to people on dates at the movies playing it
After about a month everyone had forgotten about it except the usual pokemon fans
I'd suggest something else

>> No.9410945

>>9406978
fuck I know this is true
I shouldn't have tried to go to uni and just partied throughout high school.
It was pretty much one or the other: a social life or university, because I'm not all that smart. And I picked uni because that's what my parents wanted me to do.
The worst is that normal people get the best of both worlds.

>> No.9411099

>>9410898
At least that was just a dream. Being at a party and being the only one alone has genuinely happened to me. Also being in a room and two people starting to fuck while I'm still there.

>> No.9411103

>>9410908
a free pass to a life IRL

>> No.9411107
File: 237 KB, 600x573, fdsafdsa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411107

>>9410831
it's not lookin good
at least I still have math

>> No.9411110

>>9411099
pretty much every party I go to I end up alone, then I get wasted, then I do something stupid, then I have to leave quickly
I've had some pretty fucked up times

>> No.9411115
File: 180 KB, 600x573, IMG_20180103_012543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411115

>>9406559
fml at least I have a career or something

>> No.9411306

19, never had sex, kissed a girl/boy, or even been in a relationship. I want to say I'm asexual, but that would deny the fact that I'm still attracted to both sexes. I simply just don't feel the need to interact with them romantically or sexually. At least I get more done I guess.

>> No.9411309

>>9411306
I'm not gay I swear but I have kissed a male, on the mouth
But that's how italians greet each other so it's all good

>> No.9411310

>>9411309
Mama mia.

>> No.9411314

>>9411309
You sound a bit gay anon.

>> No.9411320

>>9410851
Newton
Pythagorus
Tesla

>> No.9411321
File: 171 KB, 1152x648, nosh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411321

At least my main isn't erador

>> No.9411356

>>9407229
You shouldn't really care what other people think about you as long as you're happy doing it.

>> No.9411365

>>9406943
>wouldn't want to aspire to change the history of the world forever
>would definitely want to get drunk and hang with chicks
I think I'll choose to be Newton
There's a reason people know his name 400 years later and not the Chads at his local tavern.

>> No.9411370

Holy shit, I almost thought I was on /r9k/.

>> No.9411376
File: 207 KB, 600x573, normalbingo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411376

Does this mean I should just quit school now and work at my dad's law firm?

>> No.9411387

>>9411376
how have you even heard of 4chan? Leave this place and go do alpha things before you get infected

>> No.9411573
File: 1.65 MB, 1920x1080, 1489757986138.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411573

>>9407178
It is okay anon, there is a lot of people like you in this world

>> No.9411574

>>9411376
You're not special anon haha

>> No.9411613
File: 159 KB, 600x573, 1469AE8B-3025-45DF-8395-EE1E0B920CCB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411613

>>9410831
Almost had a blackout. As a biologist, I have to ask, are they the Chads of science? In shape because they hike all the time, confident from surviving out in the wild on a day to day basis, and can actually talk to normal human beings.

>> No.9411678

>>9406978
What if I only fucked MILFs in my teens? Does that count?

>> No.9411724

>>9406871
But you have a dog so you still crave companionship

>> No.9411972

>>9409597
>who is this luscious greenery

>> No.9412011

I am 12 and this is r9k

>> No.9412016

>>9406559
By seriously analyzing r/niceguys I have come to the conclusion is that it is one year. One year after you develop your sexuality, if you do not start fucking (or at least get like a handjob from your qt 12-year-old gf) you become mentally deranged and become this legendary "nice guy".

>> No.9412127

>>9411613
I am not exactly Master of Biology but I did my bachelor of Science on the field of aquatic technology and I love the natural world. I am kinda awkward in conversation but really funny although I have this paranoia from smoking too much weed and also (I think) because of my personal disorder.

I have met some biologists and some of them are alright. I've met this chick who did nano-technology and she was really a 10/10. And I know this girl doing her phd in scotland, she is really nice but also a little bit shy and awkward. I dont know I think Biologists can be as awkward as anyone. But maybe on average they are indeed the more chad. I know two guys who study wildlife management and they are top tier Chad's and really nice guys in general imho

>> No.9412993
File: 229 KB, 627x720, 1472433673467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9412993

>>9406926
Is cuddling with someone you love really that nice?
Asking for a friend.

>> No.9413034

>>9412993
Yes

>> No.9413036

>>9412993
I don't remember.

>> No.9413120

>>9406562
Absolute bullshit. Talk to any ethologist. Many adult animals, humans included, suffer enormously if deprived of sex long term. Try working in a zoo lab (you obviously haven't) and you'll see extremely negative effects caused by enforced abstinence.

>> No.9413990

>>9412993
when u bury ur face into them and forget everything else it feels pretty damn good

>> No.9414061

>>9406559

The idea that abstinence is harmful was popularised by Wilhelm Reich in his book ''The Mass Psychology of Fascism''. That idea is outdated, there is no evidence for abstinence being harmful, just as >>9406562 explained.

>> No.9414067
File: 87 KB, 275x266, rusty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9414067

>>9406926
>tfw haven't had a cuddle in over 8 months

>> No.9414123
File: 210 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9414123

>>9411376
>>9411613
I don't understand how people like these even exist. I don't even see them in real life. It's like normalfags are some kind of mythical separate species. I don't even understand how sex can happen from talking to a girl for the first time. It's like wormholes--theoretically possible, but never observed and with no reason to believe it's real. Imagining myself having sex is kind of like trying to imagine a world where elephants have to be anchored down because they float as if they were filled with helium--an absolutely absurd thought. The only reason I have "had a girl say I love you" checked off is because I had to ask a girl to say it because I was curious as to what it sounded like.

I'm starting to consider sui.

>> No.9414362

>>9414067
try 22 years you god damn noob

>> No.9414782
File: 17 KB, 372x271, oliver_372_271_80.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9414782

>>9414067
I haven't eaten in almost 3 hours

>> No.9414789
File: 30 KB, 456x402, mfw_i_see_white_bois.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9414789

>>9406824
weak

>> No.9414815

>>9406978
cringe desu

>> No.9415397
File: 204 KB, 1562x1590, (((Wilhelm Reich))).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9415397

>>9406978
>sex equals wisdom, goyim.

t. Wilhelm Reich.

>> No.9415401

>>9406981
Actually, shaming works. Shaming is a cheap and effective way to prevent mental illnesses such as transgenderism and homosexualism.

A shame a day keeps faggotry away.

>> No.9415480

>>9410851
Most monks and priests.

>> No.9415485
File: 670 KB, 1281x716, 1490189170206.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9415485

>>9408731
How do I do this? Not memeing.
My current personality is making sure all attempts I make at having a better personality are punished.

>> No.9415558

>>9415485
Stop watching anime.

>> No.9415573
File: 26 KB, 244x320, fangirl-tom-cruise-golden-ratio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9415573

>>9408705

Women are attracted to handsome men. Money and status are less important than looks. If you aren't handsome, then women aren't going to be sexually attracted to you.

Don't place women on a pedestal. Don't get yourself into the dating scene, it doesn't work and it only harms your wellbeing as a man.

Remember:
Women are sexually attracted to handsome men. Not to money, status, or personality. Looks is what matters.

>> No.9415575

>>9415558
Contrary to normie belief, hobbies do not define your personality. So please, go back to fucking facebook you normie.

>> No.9415578

>>9415575
Alright, stay a virgin your whole life. I don't care.

>> No.9415591

>>9415578
First, I'm not that guy. Second, I literally have my naked gf sleeping on the bed next to me. So please, stay delusional your whole life. The idea that you can even prescribe personality types based on any superficial characteristic is beyond retarded. I bet you are the kind of retard who shares their MBTI on facebook thinking it is "accurate science".

>> No.9415592

>>9415591
t. weeb virgin

>> No.9415593

>>9415592
I made my point, and the best you have is weeb virgin. So I think I've made my point again. It is time for you to go back to >>>/fa/cebook

>> No.9415596

>>9415593
Mate it just sound like a hit a nerve here, more like shattered one.
Time to grow up and stop watching children's cartoons.

>> No.9415609

>>9415596
Mate it just sound like I hit a nerve here, more like shattered one. Time to grow up and accept that once a normie, always a normie.

>> No.9415613

>>9415609
very childish.

>> No.9415620

>>9415613
You know, I agree. Meaningless banter like "I must have struck a nerve" is very childish. I mean, it can apply to literally anything and anyone. But I once learned that the best way to speak to a child about a serious topic is getting down to his eye-level so that you may meet eye to eye and speak like equals.

This is, obviously, not always possible to achieve.

>> No.9415624

>>9415620
Very pathetic attempt to condescend, all you've written there is "i am upset."
You would have understood if you had a little bit more social intelligence.

>> No.9415627

>>9415624
Very pathetic attempt to condescend, all you've written there is "i am stupid". You would have understood if you had a little bit less prejudice.

>tmw when a poster, after being called out on making pointless banter-tier comments, makes another pointless banter-tier comment.

>> No.9415632

>>9415627
>tmw when
Nice one their buddy, I win!

>> No.9415634

>>9415627
Hopefully i've broken through to you, we all need a little shock now and then if we want to make positive changes in our lives.

>> No.9415637

>>9415632
>their
Nice one there, buddy. I win!

>he did it again

>> No.9415644

>>9415634
I'm going to stop just copy-pasting because it seems that you do not get things unless you get told literally.

Do you realize that the statement you wrote there does not mean anything? It can apply to anyone having any disagreement, at all times. It is not even specific to our situation. This is the kind of thing you find in youtube comments. In fact, this is the kind of thing you find in facebook debates.

This really makes me think.

>> No.9415650

>>9415644
It applies to this situation specifically because it's very obvious that I've made you very upset, a very disproportionate reaction honestly.

>> No.9415655

>>9406562
This. Any damage you incur is likely self inflicted and due to you over thinking things.

Monks, nuns, etc. go entire lifetimes without sex and they are fine with it. The problem is with you specifically making a big deal out of things, OP.

>> No.9415663

>>9415650
Do you realize I could say the same thing about you?

I triggered you by calling you a normie, which made you irrationally lash out by saying >>9415592

The thing is, I actually have an argument. Which is why I did not just simply go for low tier banter like you, which is literally just a couple of points above "lel xD u mad bro", which is very fitting for a facebook poster like you.

>> No.9415672

>>9415663
>I could say the same thing about you?
You couldn't sorry.
>normie
I'm not even sure what this means coming from a guy who supposedly has a girlfriend.

>> No.9415679

>>9415672
>You couldn't sorry.
But I did, two times.
>>9415672
>I'm not even sure what this means coming from a guy who supposedly has a girlfriend.
>normie means not having a girlfriend

I think it's time for you to go back, but you've surprised me. All this time I felt you were a facebook poster but I was wrong. You are a 9gag poster. I should have known it. Please go back. What do you need? What do you want before going back?

>> No.9415685

>>9415679
>But I did, two times.
Sorry, i guess it need to explain these types of things to you.
I mean you couldn't say that justifiably.
>normie means not having a girlfriend
I don't know, at this point it just seems like you're not familiar with chan culture, you must be having outbursts like this every day.

>> No.9415687

>>9415685
>chan culture
How do you do, fellow 4channelers? Aren't I HIP. Aren't I IN with the Culture? I sure love the channel 4 and their "MAY MAYS". I like the rage guy one. And the troll guy one.

>> No.9415689

>>9415687
Holy shit, just stop.

>> No.9415690
File: 37 KB, 400x225, redditmeme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9415690

>>9415687
Not gonna lie, I was thinking exactly this.

>> No.9416067

>>9409295
>He hardly spoke, was so engrossed in his work that he often forgot to eat, and was lukewarm or bad-tempered with the few friends he had
Jesus fucking christ that's literally me and I'm 19
I've been like this for 5 years now

At least I get work done and know a shit ton of things

>> No.9416109
File: 227 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9416109

>> No.9416111

>>9416109
btw I use email and stuff and not apps which sell your data.

Hence the yuck.
Also girls from bars and clubs are shit-tier. And having sex in public is also degenerate

>> No.9416229
File: 58 KB, 1229x1160, 1513520584468.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9416229

>>9406559
>Jack-off everyday
>Feel no will to chase after women because I know love is real and then it's gone
>Don't want to bring another person into this world

It's better to not exist.

>> No.9416243
File: 178 KB, 600x573, Wew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9416243

>>9410831
I'm 22 years old.
I feel like my job is trying to kill me, and I think someday it will.

It's hard to be mixed-raced in the USA.

>> No.9416267

>>9411365
There's no way to be Newton in the 21st century. Science academic circles are rigged like shit whilst the authenthical geniuses are seen as freaks, not to mention you have to know a ton to even make a significant advancement in science

>> No.9416547

Being a khv used to hamper my ability to function but now I have started to feel content with my loneliness and actually am performing well in life(academically and financially), so maybe if you don't fixate on it, it doesn't affect you very much, i don't know.

>> No.9416996
File: 176 KB, 645x773, 1412926840127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9416996

>everyone my age is getting married and having their first kids
>everyone at work chats about the wacky shit their kids did that weekend or how their spouse is expecting and how excited they are about it
>everyone I knew from highschool besides a small group of close friends is married at this point
>I don't even have a gf let alone everything else
Finances and academics are overrated desu
What's the point of all that when you come home to an empty house?

Why do I feel so empty on the inside?

>> No.9417015

>>9413120
Cool worthless anecdotal argument, anon. I especially liked the part where you cited the completely meaningless vagary "enormous suffering." Keep up the good work.

>> No.9417178

>>9414123
The person I am now, wasn’t how I was in high school. I was depressed and friendless. It took me finding a group of people who made me feel good about myself to strike out and become confident. All the other stuff just followed.

>> No.9417265

>>9406871
Are you attractive?

>> No.9417326
File: 32 KB, 457x568, 1435177529914.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9417326

>>9410831
Here, this one is easier

>> No.9417330
File: 79 KB, 457x568, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9417330

>>9417326

>> No.9417348

>>9417326
A lot of those are pretty normie either way.

>> No.9417364
File: 37 KB, 457x568, 1515210432289.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9417364

>>9417326
amidoinitrite?

>> No.9417374

>>9415573
Women absolutely love money and status you gigantic weeb.

>> No.9417386

31 year old virgin reporting.

I admit to not taking very good care of myself physically.... but I have a great career and friends I travel with. Life is pretty damn good.

AMA

>> No.9417396

>>9417364
Wait, you’ve knocked someone up and are a virgin?

>> No.9417410
File: 196 KB, 457x568, im willing to die for this shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9417410

>>9417326
2ez desu

>> No.9417446
File: 82 KB, 900x675, 1380839515411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9417446

aren't we hedonistic by nature? can't we derive pleasure from everything in life. isn't hedonism a survival mechanism?

>> No.9418075

>>9406685
Tree fidy

>> No.9418080

>>9415655
>Monks, nuns, etc. go entire lifetimes without sex and they are fine with it.
As do Catholic priests, and we all know how that's working out.

>> No.9418091

>>9406562
>And there's no such thing as "permanent psychological damage."
Tell that to the monkeys that were put in the pit of despair.

>> No.9418161

Thread theme

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EhRCozhmoMI

>> No.9418196

>>9418091
The question was about sexual abstinence, not about living in solitary confinement you brainlet.

>> No.9418234

>>9415573
This is not true though. And it has been verified experimentally time and time again. Women care about all of looks, status, personality and money.

>> No.9418241

>>9418234
Women literally want Prince Charming. Popular, handsome and rich.

>> No.9418248
File: 5 KB, 212x238, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418248

>be fat and sort of ugly (acne, etc.)
>don't get many matches on tinder and so on
>have no issue finding gfs or sexual partners in person, girls basically start following me if we talk at a party, or strange women will just start starting at me if I go out in public with my friends or something

I don't understand how this could happen unless women care about personality. Can anyone explain?

>> No.9418253
File: 145 KB, 720x1280, 1456661408228.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418253

>>9406926
>cuddle with someone
>feel nothing
>have sex
>feel nothing
>start a relationship
>feel nothing
>relationship ends after 3 years
>feel nothing
>recently diagnosed with psychopathy
makes sense

>> No.9418258

>>9406824
Start watching Jordan Peterson

>> No.9418261

>>9406559
Since pairbonding, relationships or any of that has never and will never be part of human necessities there will never and has never been psychological ''damage'' from never having a partner.
Sorry to break it to you, r9gay

>> No.9418283

>>9418258
Don't. Peterson is a snake oil salesman.

>> No.9418294

>>9418253
I feel like I've probably got the same thing going on in my brain to a certain extent.

I use people I have no attachment to like tools all of the time.

>> No.9418305

>>9418261
>Human beings didn't evolve to roam in large tribes and stick together to have a good chance at survival

People didn't evolve to be alone, and it's obvious isolation is a consequence of industrial society.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/01/18/loneliness-might-be-a-bigger-health-risk-than-smoking-or-obesity&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

>> No.9418313

>>9418305
>didn't evolve to
Not having "evolved to" do something isn't the same thing as that something being bad.

>> No.9418314

>>9418305
>>9418313
Also there's a cause vs. effect question regarding your article there. People who already have the propensity for upcoming severe medical problems might be more likely to begin isolating themselves as a behavioral response rather than the isolation causing medical problems.

>> No.9418315

>>9418305
Alright, get a friend then. But to claim that having a romantic relationship is somehow tied to mental wellbeing is fucking ridiculous. Tons of men throughout history were khhv incels and turned out fine.
It's just that all these millenial soyboys are so fucking thin skinned they want to say they have a ''mental disorder'', they fucking dont
I will never have a girlfriend but i'm not going to go claim i am ''So depressed guys please give me benefits and SSRIs or i will kill myself''
pathetic

>> No.9418316

>>9418313
Yet loneliness objectively brings bodily harm to human beings.

How is anything that leads to death not bad?

>> No.9418318

>>9406559
Depends on the culture, it its hypersexual like the West then virgin shame for males only tends to begin at around age 15, but if its a prude culture like Islam then male virgin shame is nonexistent. The damage is to your competitive simian ego so a sociopath cannot really feel virgin shame since their egos are impossible to break.

>> No.9418321

>>9418316
>loneliness objectively brings bodily harm
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Correlation+does+not+imply+causation

>> No.9418323

>>9418321
Jesus Christ fuck off you pseud.

>> No.9418326

>>9418323
There's nothing pseud about it, that's the exact mistake you're making by trying to claim loneliness causes medical problems.
If anything there's more evidence that the reverse is the case: people with underlying medical conditions display isolation behavior.

>> No.9418331

>>9418316
True introverts have no impulse to talk to others thus dont care about not having friends, but true introverts are rare and often very intelligent like say Issac Newton or Tesla.

>> No.9418338

>>9418316
>>9418323
>>9418316
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160822100707.htm
>Sick animals limit disease transmission by isolating themselves from their peers
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep31790
>Infection-induced behavioural changes reduce connectivity and the potential for disease spread in wild mice contact networks
>We experimentally manipulated disease status of wild house mice using an immune challenge and monitored social interactions within this free-living population before and after manipulation using automated tracking. The immune-challenged animals showed reduced connectivity to their social groups, which happened as a function of their own behaviour, rather than through conspecific avoidance.

>> No.9418363

>>9418338
>Animal already carrying disease (unlike most people) automatically isolates itself to protect the welfare of its group
>Reduced connectivity as opposed to total isolation
>Will return to its natural social stasis after the disease has passed

I'll agree that people that are isolated and lonely have a greater chance of being sick, but there's still evidence that loneliness is damaging to people that aren't ill.

>> No.9418398

>>9409195
lol

life ends at 18, I'm 21 and already gave up

kys old sack of shit, the only reason to live after 18 is to try to make some worthwhile research, and if you don't contribute anything to your fields of interest before you're 26 you might as well end it all

>> No.9418417

>>9418398
You're absolutely correct.
Life does in fact end at 18 in the USA.
The entire thing is fucked-up because work is actually work as opposed to work and play.

This is why I don't intend to ever reproduce.

t. fellow 21 year old man

>> No.9418422

>>9418363
You can't assume the cause part without being wrong.
There is evidence of an association, not evidence one is causing the other. You don't know if isolation causes disease, if disease causes isolation, if genetic susceptibility to disease in the future causes isolation beforehand, etc.

>> No.9418437

>>9418422

>> No.9418707

>>9406926
literally happened to me yesterday
it felt so good and now i cant stop thinking about cuddling wtf

>> No.9418931
File: 125 KB, 600x600, 1466212400174.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418931

>23 years old
>never been on a date
Is it over for me?

>> No.9418960

>>9418931
You have several options available, among which is telling everyone you majored in mathematics, that you're a monk, or that you're saving yourself for marriage.

>> No.9419037

>>9418931
no, it's not. i didn't until 25 due to mental health issues growing up. now i'm pretty much fine at 26.

>> No.9419172

>>9416229
Stop jacking off then you'll want to pursue women.

>> No.9419193
File: 226 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9419193

:'(

>> No.9419215

>>9406978
lmao

>> No.9419392

>>9414362
Not even from ur mom?

>> No.9419449
File: 143 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750_1515286661650.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9419449

>>9410831
Studying Bc. Physics, I try to socialize as much as I can, to behave like the others, so people like to spend time with me. It's incredibly hard and I feel that it's not really me ... But no one seems to notice. I have gf, innocent and beautiful, but she's dumb. Maybe better then inteligent and wicked.

>> No.9420793

>>9407178
I admire your humility. Most people who talk about being isolated come across as an arrogant twat who thinks he's better than everyone else

>> No.9420798
File: 40 KB, 476x462, 8967897687687.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9420798

>>9407927
Remember, you're here forever :)

>> No.9420801

>>9415485
let go anon, just let go

>> No.9421131
File: 213 KB, 600x573, 1514951176750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9421131

>>9406559
Since this is the official virginity/feels thread:
How do you actually talk to girls?
Supposing that I put effort into myself, got fit, etc. how would you actually meet these people?
I am at a University and I have *some* interaction with people from my classes, meaning that I don't sit around alone for hours on end and am able to find a group when necessary, but none of them ever were girls.
Honestly I really don't understand how anyone ever "found" a girlfriend, I get that there are apps and such, but I would rather kill myself then use any kind of social media, how would you even do that?
Do you go around randomly asking people? That's sounds horribly inefficient and weird. Do you meet in Clubs (whatever the fuck do you even do there)?

>>9406871
I have to say that I pretty much feel the same, I usually don't feel bad about being alone, when I am alone and often it is quite exhausting to interact with people.
But sometimes, usually after I have been around a lot of other people or when it is late at nigh and I really can not sleep I feel desperately alone.
I keep asking myself what it would be like if I would share my feelings with other people, if I actually talked about the things that move me or what touching another person would be like.

>> No.9422687
File: 173 KB, 1920x1080, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422687

>>9417374
Women don't love money and status. Let me ask you this: Do you love beautiful women in ugly dresses, or do you love ugly women in beautiful dresses?

If you are like most men, then you love beautiful women even in ugly dresses. You won't love ugly women in beautiful dresses. This proves that looks matter, not status or money (beautiful dresses).

Women are just like men in the sense that they love good looks. In case of women, they love handsome men. Status and money are at best ''icing on the cake'', but they are not the cake.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

>>9418234
Hello sciencebro. Please watch the above video, I think you will find the info there enlightening. You are not wrong, women do care about status, personality and money. But the thing that is most important above all is looks. Without looks, women will not find a man sexually attractive. Men with status and money are not sexually attractive unless they have good looks, i.e. they are handsome.

>> No.9422693

>>9409525
Women are more valuable because they make us feel good when they smile/talk to us. Fuck biology for making men slaves to women

>> No.9422695

>>9410898
Dreams are random and pointless. You only remember those that are relevant to how you feel. Ignore them and focus on real life

>> No.9422715

>>9422687
You are wrong. There is no such thing as absolute beauty.
Both men and (especially) women seek for high social rank partners. The image of alpha male is the image of beauty.

And pretty woman in a cheap dress always looks cheap.

>> No.9422736
File: 32 KB, 610x610, Handsome-Man-of-the-Day-Mister-global-universe-a-Spanish-military-man-more-handsome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422736

>>9422715
Watch the video, looks matter more than you think. Looks are arguably the most important factor when it comes to sexual attraction.

>> No.9422740

>>9414123
Yet If you express this on Reddit hardcore feminist will attack you foe being sexist and feeling entitled (despite the fact they ma be regularly getting sex). They’ll make assumptions the reason you’re a virgin is because you view women as sexual objects and they’ll remind you they are just people and it’s you that’s the problem (despite not realizing none of that is true and you are just autistic). I am in the same position you are. I can’t even get the courage to talk to a pretty girl because i make decision trees and ultimately decide the branch I’ll take is to not bother her and say anything at all. Whenever I discussed this online for being awkward and asking help how to talk to women I get utterly attacked. Where does this come from? Why are there feminist they hate highly autistic but respectful nerds? It seems like they generalize all men as privileged, entitled, and non-autistic. I’m none of those things and at this rate I have no idea when I’ll ever get a gf.

>> No.9422752

>>9408735
Same happened to me. But I did it long enough to start getting texted back by this one girl. Turns out she has a boyfriend but she agrees to hang out with me pretty regularly 1:1. I guess that’s a step forward, but I want a girlfriend not hang out with girls as friends with boyfriends.


It’s like a huge mystery to me. Everyone my age is married or has been in a long term relationship by now. I don’t know how to even do basic dating 101 stuff. I feel like I’m suffering because despite being accomplished I come home to an empty house, have pretty much no friends and no women talk to me besides that one.

It’s like I missed the bus and everyone else in life is moving on.

>> No.9422937
File: 82 KB, 540x502, Blank+_e40bdc819ffe00ecd7abe90fe2e07cd9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422937

>>9414789
kek filename

>> No.9422939

>>9422687
>Women are just like men in the sense that they love good looks. In case of women, they love handsome men. Status and money are at best ''icing on the cake'', but they are not the cake.
Not remotely true. Which is why there are so many rich ugly guys, hot women couples.

>> No.9422973

>>9407178
It would be a pleasure to know you.

>> No.9423018

>>9422939
Do you really think those women love those men?

>> No.9423064
File: 107 KB, 917x917, Matt Bomer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423064

>>9422939
How long will they remain married? If the woman is hot and the man is not, then their marriage is not going to last very long. Watch some of these videos on the importance of looks:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

>> No.9423094

>>9422687
>Women don't love money and status.
No, women love thrill only thrill. Money means "sucker I can manipulate into getting me stuff while I fuck a douche behind his back". The more exciting a guy is the more a woman wants him thats why emotionally stable nice guys are a turn off to them because they offer no thrill.

>> No.9423100

>>9409525
Women hate women, the reason clubs give women slaps on the wrist is that women in club=more customers not that they give a shit about women.

>> No.9423130

>>9407063
I have actuall autism and am rather impressionable.

These posts keep me sane holy fuck.

Thanks anon.

>> No.9423132

I was a virgin until I was 17 and it fucked me up. But it's different for girls...a guy can probably go until 20/21 without it being weird.

>> No.9423141

>>9406685
Maybe 2.5

>> No.9423956

>>9414123
wait, so you were on a road trip with people who wouldn't come to your funeral? Or are those the only friends you have and they are fewer than 10?

>> No.9423959

>>9423132
What about 25?

>> No.9423963

>>9419449
I don't even know any girls who are smart that aren't fat and ugly and borderline autistic. My only hope is that women might be secretly smart but suppress it to fit in with other girls. Otherwise my kids are gonna be pretty dumb if I do manage to reproduce

>> No.9423972

>>9421131
by no means am I an expert, but it usually goes better for me if I pretend I am a 100 iq normie. Girls seem to like it if you don't use any big words and stick to talking about superficial shit. Also, just bee urself

>> No.9423977

>>9406685
fifty

>> No.9424710

>>9422740

Feminist harpies should be your last source of advice on women. They want all men they aren't attracted to, to suffer and preferably die, including their white knight orbiters and reddit is truly a cesspool of their filth.

Smart men tend to overthink things because they place too much trust in their conscious mind and devalue the unconscious ocean underneath, resulting in anxiety, decision paralysis, depression. Be free and learn about your inner life.

>> No.9424742

My current theories:

Women, in the end, are simple in their attraction mechanism. They respond to dominance.

Nearly all women respond sexually to high testosterone men (Chad), since these men are naturally aggressive and socially/physically dominant. These are the lantern jaw jocks and naturals who lost their virginity at 11, 12, 13. These guys naturally understand women, it’s innate to them. These are your players who sell drugs and rap in their spare time. They play college and professional sports. They might be violent assholes. They don’t think about approaching or what to say (not important), it’s an instinctive action with the goal of fucking the girl. The game community is largely about deconstructing and emulating the naturals, who are just naturally high-T manly men who need to spread their seed.

They like jerks, because this displays social dominance over other men.

They like bad boys (drug dealers, gang members, thieves), because this shows dangerous opposition to powerful men (police, teachers, government, society).

They like rich guys, because money is power and both make their pussy wet.

They like politicians because power over society.

They like musicians, actors, entertainers, comedians because of dominance over an audience.

They like fighters because of raw, physical dominance over another man.

They like artists because artists are dominant over nature and society (transforming the world into their vision).

The common thread is excellence: they go for men at the top of some status hierarchy, because these are the best, most dominant men who lord over other men and control resources with their power. A dominant older professor or ugly poet or confident whatever can have some status in a hierarchy and be sexy to women.

As a rule, feminine women are bored by intellectual pursuits and do not value intelligence.

They value testosterone, social dominance, resources in that order. Also height and face (general health).

>> No.9424751

>>9424742
I think testosterone and general health are soon becoming low tier traits and its all about social status nowadays.

>> No.9425017

>>9424742
Everything you said describes what I know to be true. I also suspect looks are more minor in mate selection for women than for men due to the reasons you specified. Women are concerned whether you can provide resources for them. Making lots of money and being very powerful and socially connected will make then overlook you're not that great looking. I've seen model tier women with ugly men, but those ugly to average looking men make tons and tons of money are in high positions in their companies.

>> No.9425145
File: 31 KB, 494x288, males.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425145

>>9425017
Women and men are sexually attracted to looks, not to money and status. These videos provide evidence that confirms this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

>> No.9425156

>>9423132
>and it fucked me up
literally why?

>> No.9425160

>>9424742
>They value testosterone, social dominance, resources in that order. Also height and face (general health).

Height and face are largely determined by testosterone. Men with high levels of testosterone look masculine, men with low levels of testosterone look feminine.

Soyboys are men with low levels of T, they look feminine and below average. Chads are men with high levels of T, they look masculine and above average.

>> No.9425169

>>9425160
Forgot to include video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhcqWph-xAk

>> No.9425173

>>9421131
>Honestly I really don't understand how anyone ever "found" a girlfriend, I get that there are apps and such, but I would rather kill myself then use any kind of social media, how would you even do that?
>Do you go around randomly asking people? That's sounds horribly inefficient and weird. Do you meet in Clubs (whatever the fuck do you even do there)?
can someone answer this?

>> No.9425195

>>9424742
Not totally true, why many girls like men with feminine faces and cuteness instead of more "macho" appeareances?

>> No.9425196

>>9423094

Women are sexually attracted to chads, not to soyboys. The difference between a soyboy and a chad is looks.

Looks is determined largely by testosterone. Chads have high testosterone and therefore above average looks. Soyboys have low testosterone and therefore below average looks.

>> No.9425204

>>9425195

Actually, not many girls like men with feminine faces and cuteness. If girls had the choice, they would choose men with masculine faces. But this also depends on women's ovulation cycle:

http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/projects/face%20and%20body/male%20facial%20attractiveness/

>> No.9425209

>>9425173
There are 3 to 4 billion women and girls in the world. You can literally find them around the corner. You don't need any app or other nonsense.

>> No.9425212

>>9425204
>42 female volunteers
wow such sample

>>9425196
Many high tetosterone men are ugly as a sin, it can make you look like a Chad or an orc

>> No.9425214

>>9425156
Probably peer pressure in schools. Progressive schools teach that sex before marriage is stupid, so they peer pressure kids to have sex before marriage.

>> No.9425218

>>9425212
>wow such sample
There is other research in the videos I linked to.

>Many high tetosterone men are ugly as a sin, it can make you look like a Chad or an orc

Let it put it this way:
Chads are more likely high T, soyboys are more likely low T. Sure, there are exceptions, but exceptions doesn't disprove the rule.

>> No.9425223

>>9425218
>but exceptions doesn't disprove the rule
>you can divide the entire male population in chad and soyboys

The truth is that females prefer atractiveness regardless if its high T (Chad) or low T (Justin bieber), and they dislike ugly high T (a fat rude biker) and ugly low T (soyboys). Therefore testosterone is irrelevant for females.

>> No.9425235
File: 51 KB, 480x677, justin-bieber-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425235

>>9425223
Testosterone determines to a large degree male attractiveness.

You are right that testosterone is not the whole story. But still, it is a large part of the story.

Height is also important and is related to testosterone. Women are generally shorter than men, because women have low testosterone than men.

What about Justin Bieber? He has above average looks and his face is relatively symmetrical. He is not a bad looking guy. Sure, he is not a chad, but he is not a soyboy either.

>> No.9425241

>>9425209
not an answer

>> No.9425242

>>9425235
nice broscience faggot

>> No.9425245

>>9425242

Not a refutation.

>> No.9425247

>>9425245
Height isn't affected by test and justin only has extensive fame and only attracts 13 yos.

>> No.9425254

>>9425241

There is nothing wrong with going around and asking people. If you want a girl who will take care of you and your children, who will cook you food and treats you respectfully as the man of the house, then a traditional Christian girl is what you need. You find them in churches on sundays. Avoid big cities, find your future wife in small villages where girls have not been corrupted by feminism.

>> No.9425258
File: 13 KB, 244x300, uglyman-244x300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425258

>>9425247
>Height isn't affected by test
So that is why men are taller than women. OK.

>>9425247
>justin only has extensive fame and only attracts 13 yos.

Justin Bieber, as much as I dislike his fake fame, is still above average looking. That is a main reason why 13 yos girls like him. If Bieber looked like pic related, then girls wouldn't be attracted to him.

>> No.9425262

>>9425235
>Height is related to testosterone
[citation needed]

>> No.9425264
File: 212 KB, 439x380, 1503468873676.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425264

>>9425258
>all of the differences between males and females can be explained by testosterone

>> No.9425272

>>9425258
>So that is why men are taller than women. OK.
Yeah I totally forgot that only two things exist - blood and test
>>9425258
>Justin Bieber, as much as I dislike his fake fame, is still above average looking.
fuck no, he's average at best
> That is a main reason why 13 yos girls like him.
nope, his parents forced him into the industry when he was a teenager and he has massive fame.
> If Bieber looked like pic related, then girls wouldn't be attracted to him.
massive cope

>> No.9425273

>>9425262
Open a biology book. Men are generally taller and have higher levels of T than women. Does this prove causation? No, I'm not saying that. But there is positive correlation between T and height between men and women.

>>9425264
Not all of the differences, but a lot of the differences can be explained by testosterone. Why would that be a weird idea? Men have 5 to 10 times the amount of T than women. Certainly, that is a significant difference.

>> No.9425280

>>9425272
Justin Bieber is not average, bro. An average would be a 5 out of 10. Justin is a 6 or even a 7, so he is above average.

>> No.9425282

>>9425273

>all

Just be more specific with your language. Superficial sex characteristics are heavily influenced by T, yah. An ovarie and a teste are pretty different organs, however. That's in the chromosomes.

>> No.9425285

>>9425282
>Dude, like be specific, man.
>mentions chromosomes without being specific.

Come on, anon.

>> No.9425289

>>9425273
>But there is positive correlation between T and height between men and women.
There literally isn't one, faggot.
Test closes growth plates. That leads to literally the opposite of what you claim.

reported for bs.

>> No.9425292

>>9425289
>Testosterone levels influence your height. The Medical News reports that testosterone deficiency in teenage boys can stunt growth. A study in the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that testosterone treatment can stimulate height growth. The study’s researchers conclude that low doses of testosterone can stimulate height increases in adolescent boys with delayed growth and development.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/295067-what-makes-people-grow-taller/

>> No.9425297

>>9425292
>livestrong
>good source
pick one.
Nigger test literally closes growth plates. If you can't get that through your thick skull then stop posting.
And test treatment also involes HGH in most cases. The article is written for casual reading.

Protip: I mean that the amount of test is inversely proportional to height.

>> No.9425301

You get over it in the 25-27 range. You just stop caring and move on to more important and rewarding activities. I wouldn't call that "damage," though.

>> No.9425304

>>9425297
OK, even if we grant that T closes groth plates, there is still the fact that T influences bone density and masculine characteristics such as a strong jaw and broad chin.

And let us assume for sake of argument that T plays no role whatsoever. Even then, other hormones play a major role in sexual attractiveness. The point is that women are attracted to looks and T makes men look more masculine and more handsome and therefore more sexually attractive to women.

>> No.9425317

>>9425304
>I-I was right about something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Validate me !!!!!!!!
fuck off

>> No.9425343
File: 40 KB, 690x460, justin-bieber-unveils-cover-art-for-purpose-00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425343

>>9425317
You mad. Tell me, do looks matter? Justin Bieber proves that looks matter.

>> No.9425362

>>9425301
(not true btw)

>> No.9425374

>>9425343
>Tell me, do looks matter?
yes
>Justin Bieber proves that looks matter.
no

>> No.9425385

>>9425374
Show me a fat, ugly, bald singer who 13 yos love.

Protip: You can't.

The fact is that Justin Bieber is not a fat, ugly, bald singer. He is, believe it or not, above average looking, which is a major reason why girls like him.

>> No.9425406

>>9406559

Damage is never permanent but you will have trouble hiding the scars after age 25.

>> No.9425516

>>9425292
>livestrong.com
HAHAHA
gtfo

>> No.9425525

>>9425304
nice strawman

>> No.9425535

>>9407178
I guess i am lucky. Only have one friend last from high school, the coolest guy on earth. He does have friends and has a rock band and i usually hang with them. But if it wasn't for him i would be alone.
Im so happy is such a sincere friendship, no strings attached no expectations.
We went and wached star wars last Friday.
He does his life i do mine, we just hang out.

>> No.9425544

>>9408662
Most people is alone. I learned that
Im 23. And starting to realize self improvement is the path.

>> No.9425575

>>9410539
Almost a sorcceror

>> No.9425582

>>9423963
My ex was smart, probably smarter than me, be she had light form of ADHD. It was hard I tell you.
Smart girls are around you and looking for partners, but you have to go to the right place.

>> No.9425726

>>9406559
newton turned out ok. if libido isnt used it will recede into oblivion and peen will shrink into pelvis. just focus energy on something you value and that which you do not will fall off

>> No.9425800
File: 53 KB, 727x508, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425800

>>9425516
>>9425525

Open a biology book. Testosterone is a sex hormone. It determines a lot, not everything, but alot about sexual attraction.

>> No.9425897
File: 91 KB, 645x729, 1505863387829.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425897

>>9425800
>my original argument about height gets debunked
>HURRR SEXUAL ATTRACTION

>> No.9425933
File: 227 KB, 890x1223, la-na-nn-pat-tillman-soldier-10-years-remorse-20140420.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9425933

>>9425897
You do realise that height is only one aspect of sexual attraction? My original argument is not just about height, it is about sexual attraction in general.

Men have 5x to 10x higher testosterone than women. Even if testosterone doesn't affect height, testosterone still affects many other sexual functions that relate to sexual attraction.For instance, testosterone affects the density and size of male bones such as the jaws. Men with prominent jaws are considered more attractive than men with less prominent jaws. Pic related.

>> No.9426067
File: 72 KB, 250x236, 6256465425425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9426067

>>9425406
>tfw 10 months to go

>> No.9426067,1 [INTERNAL] 

I'm wondering if you recommend a fertility vitamin for men? My husband and I have only been trying for a month but I am worried that his drinking and previous smoking cigarette habit ( hasn’t smoked a cigarette in 4 months!) has effected his sperm health. Someone mentioned CoQ10 .Then i made search on net and found Dr Austin, how his herbal medications improve men sexual life and help in low stamina . i head lot of testimonies about this doc and gave a try reaching him through mail and he gave me directions to take now , am 4 months pregnant through the help of doc Austin, and my husband got bigger and stamina on bed now our marriage is pretty good and we both happy for help via [email protected] reach him through whats-app contact +2349031989367, could you please share the Info ? Thanks!

>> No.9426067,2 [INTERNAL] 

DR Akioya Penis Enlargement Cream and pills has been used by men around the world This is the only Male enlargement supplement that has been PROVEN to enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY. Full Penis Enlargement Cream and pills when used will; * Increase in penis length by 1-5 inches * Increase in penis width by 20%. * Helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation. * Achieved longer, rock hard erections * All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent. Penis Enlargement Cream and pills is also: * 100% Herbal, 100% Safe * Very Discrete packaging and billing * 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ,We have the highest quality products Worldwide to improve your Love Life and your Fitness & Well being. We offer excellent value for money and provide you with a fast, efficient and friendly service. We supply men with alternative Herbal Medicine for ailments like Impotence (Erectile dysfunction),premature ejaculation, Fertility problems and other serious issues manhood Contact us right non via whatsapp him +23481052527464 or Email [email protected]
you can checkout is website; http://drakioyaherbalcenter.home.blog
https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/

>> No.9426067,3 [INTERNAL] 

hello everyone here i am Jack Mark a medical doctor from United Kingdom , i want to share a great testimony of how Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis size was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and discouraging, a 39 year old full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame my wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor , she never enjoyed sex, i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until last two months when i saw a testimony of how Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream have been helping people from the globe,i saw one MR KENNETH BERTNEY testifying of how Dr AKIOYA helped him enlarge his penis size so i decided to give him a try ,i visited his website link https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/ we talked and he gave me steps to follow which i did and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbal mixture cream my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 10.5 inches long and i was amazed when my wife said i satisfy her so well now all thanks to Dr AKIOYA herbal mixture cream,i will forever be grateful To him i also learnt that Dr AKIOYA also have the herbal cure to problems like

PENIS ENLARGEMENT
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES type 1 and type 2
HERPES GENITAL WART
LOW SPERM COUNT
WEAK ERECTION
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
PROSTRATE CANCER
HIV/AIDS
SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL
ALS
HPV 123
PILE
ASTHMA
HEART FAILURE
PREMATURE EJACULATION
HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
so if you you are suffering from any of this problems please do not hesitate to contact him now email [email protected] website http://drakioyaherbalcenter.home.blog
https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/ you can call him or Whatsapp Dr AKIOYA via whatsapp +2348105257464 thanks

>> No.9426067,4 [INTERNAL] 

There is a feature in Gmail where users can sort their mails according to their priority. If a user is unaware of such characteristics, they can contact us immediately and make use of this feature. There are other features where a user can communicate with us for further information. If facing a problem in handling or maintaining your account contact our customer care executive at 1-855-436-1666.https://www.contact-customerservice.net/gmail-help-centre/

>> No.9426067,5 [INTERNAL] 

If you think that your account is attacked by hackers and using your data then you can take the help of a professional who can get back your data and secure your account from hackers. As a user, we have to take some preventive measures but due to lack of knowledge of the cyber crime, we feel helpless. If such an incident has happened to you directly contact your yahoo customer service center by calling at 1-833-557-2777.https://www.apple-support-phonenumber.com/yahoo-support-phone-number/

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action