[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 151 KB, 1001x758, 2smart2bhappy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9390533 No.9390533 [Reply] [Original]

It's easy to distinguish a low intelligence person from a high intelligence one.

Is there a method to distinguish high intelligence person from higher intelligence one?

In b4 accomplishments. I am rather interested in potential, especially for young people.

Even though i hate IQ threads, i never heard a low IQ person talks about IQ. Are interests in science, math, intelligence, philosophy indicator for high intelligence?

How to recognize high potential smart youngers.

>> No.9390540

>>9390533
>Are interests in science, math, intelligence, philosophy indicator for high intelligence?

No, given that we have popsci people and Rick and Morty have who have to be some of the least intelligent human beings on this planet.

In general, I don't think your interests determine your intelligence. Back when I was a kid I was the only person I knew who liked anime, everyone else hated it or did not know what it was. This is in combination with how I seemed to be much more intelligent than everyone else made me think that maybe liking anime is a high intelligence trait. Only geniuses can truly appreciate anime, I thought.

Then I grew up, found online anime communities, and realized how the average anime fan is 100 times more retarded than the average person. And that was it for my little theory. Interests do not indicate intelligence.

>> No.9390551
File: 15 KB, 360x294, approved.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9390540
good example

>> No.9390568

>>9390540
Look at it this way.
Anime consumes a lot of your time, its contents are generally girls harems better lives, so people who watch it can relate. Those people are mostly failures myself included.

>> No.9390575

>>9390533
Talk to them, see if they can say something creative/they realize logical insights

>> No.9390578

>>9390568
Well, obviously not all of anime is like that. I personally only watch artistic shows that touch my heart like Ping Pong the animation and, from this season, Inuyashiki.

But yeah, people who watch harems may be really stupid. Or not, back when I was a high school loner I did watch all the harems that came out. Even shit like SAO was amazing to me when I was a teen. I wanted all that tight virgin virtual pussy. But I digress. The real reason I think the average anime fan is retarded is that I found out how many anime fans are really beta white knights who have never felt the touch of a woman and they glorify any woman online who shares an interest in anime. Being a slave to women is, in my opinion, the mark of the failure. Especially people who donate to cosplayers. Have you seen men who donate money to female cosplayers? Now that is some Autism Speaks shit.

>> No.9390580

>>9390533
>Are interests in science, math, intelligence, philosophy indicator for high intelligence?
There are plenty of brilliant people interested in shit like woodwork, humanities, music and painting. One can definitely see that kids who are interested in science are above average, but not that kids that are interested in other stuff aren't. Interests are not a very good metric.

>> No.9390641

They plot aptitudes better. People are into what they are good at and INT is not the single driver.

>> No.9390645

>>9390533

Often, intelligent people will have similar interests as others but appreciate them on a deeper, more technical level.