Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 9 KB, 300x300, 1512283645054[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340449 No.9340449 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>"The Planck Length"

>> No.9340451
File: 98 KB, 400x400, chopra.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340451

>The double slit experiment.

>> No.9340452
File: 6 KB, 211x239, 1512284519540[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340452

>>9340449
>"due to quantum uncertainty"

>> No.9340455
File: 116 KB, 724x897, 1499022984716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340455

>"fictitious force"

>> No.9340456
File: 36 KB, 629x504, 1512276787315[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340456

>"....our theories break down"

>> No.9340461
File: 6 KB, 211x239, brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340461

>"Boltzmann brain"

>> No.9340465
File: 16 KB, 498x467, 1512276592191[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340465

"pi appears out of nowhere!"

>> No.9340470
File: 4 KB, 211x239, 1509323333690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340470

>when transforming to a rotating frame of reference

>> No.9340471
File: 276 KB, 1066x600, 1512283530693[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340471

>"on this pale blue dot"

>> No.9340475
File: 2.44 MB, 640x360, varg.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340475

>"bra–ket notation"

>> No.9340481
File: 109 KB, 588x823, brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340481

>"the absence of evidence is evidence of absence"

>> No.9340486
File: 21 KB, 249x234, 1512276043834[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340486

"some physicists believe....."

>> No.9340491

>>9340449
>>9340451
>>9340452
>>9340456
>>9340486

When I hear any of these I immediately close whatever pop-sci video I'm watching. Why did we tell the normies about quantum mechanics?

>> No.9340493
File: 72 KB, 720x567, ididnotevolve.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340493

>there is only one human specie

>> No.9340495
File: 70 KB, 645x729, 1507297198227.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340495

>gender is determined by your chromosomes

>> No.9340505

>>9340495
if gender isn't determined by your chromosomes then why do the vast majority of people who are biologically male also happen to identify themselves as being male? Your move, brainlet.

>> No.9340510

>>9340505
God isn't real.
Checkmate, christian.

>> No.9340515

>>9340510
how does your reply even make sense as a reply to my comment?

>> No.9340519

>>9340449
>>9340451
>>9340452
>>9340455
>>9340456
>>9340461
>>9340465
>>9340470
>>9340471
>>9340475
>>9340481
>>9340486
>>9340491
>>9340493
>>9340495
>>9340505
>>9340510
>>9340515
Dunning–Kruger the thread.

>> No.9340525
File: 605 KB, 1600x2368, powers_1-122216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340525

I'm still waiting for his reply

>> No.9340526
File: 48 KB, 800x729, gwwsxz217dyz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340526

>>9340449
>"Dunning-Kruger"

>> No.9340534
File: 127 KB, 601x508, 1507289097011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340534

>>9340519
>long dash

>> No.9340535
File: 133 KB, 951x451, IQ brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340535

>"IQ<200"

>> No.9340537

>>9340519
See
>>9340526

Now back to /ic/ with you

>> No.9340552
File: 110 KB, 953x1282, pathetic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340552

>>9340537
>>9340526
>>9340534
Nice try brainlets, but it's perfectly clear you're all sub-190 IQ sub-humans.

>> No.9340562

>>9340505
>Vast majority
Your own comment implies that chromosomes don't fully determine gender.

>> No.9340572

>>9340562
So we agree that gender is not a social construction, right? That is, gender is heavily determined by your genes, even though there're outliers?

>> No.9340586

>>9340572
did you just determine causation from a correlation?

>> No.9340591

>>9340586
>correlation
explain to me the cause of the correlation then

>> No.9340592
File: 22 KB, 400x328, caveman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340592

>>9340552
>tfw 189 IQ
>tfw I will never understand Rick and Morty without that last IQ point
I can't even think of a clever way to kill myself.

>> No.9340595

>>9340591
>"I don't understand the limitations of the statistical method"

>> No.9340602

>>9340595
so you don't have an answer, right?

>> No.9340607

>>9340602
Are you fucking retarded? I'm telling you that just because there is a correlation does not mean there's a causation. You ask me then what's the cause of this correlation, and I tell you it's hard to know because the conclusions one can draw from statistics are limited. Stop being such a fucking idiot, you self-entitled prick. Please never actually study any science, you would do a great disservice to whichever field you choose.

>> No.9340608

>>9340607
>Are you fucking retarded? I'm telling you that just because there is a correlation does not mean there's a causation. You ask me then what's the cause of this correlation, and I tell you it's hard to know because the conclusions one can draw from statistics are limited. Stop being such a fucking idiot, you self-entitled prick. Please never actually study any science, you would do a great disservice to whichever field you choose.
cringe

>> No.9340609

>>9340608
Suck my dick brainlet.

>> No.9340622

>>9340607
I'm going to ignore all the name calling.
We can determine the gender of other species based on differences in chromosomes but somehow humans are special, aren't we? Just look at how retarted is the idea that animals can choose their genders while at the same time their genes ''want'' to be passed on. I also love how you think I wouldn't be a good scientist when you deny basic biology.

>> No.9340641

>>9340622
Gender is just a matter of semantics. You want to call gender a social phenomenon, just define it as such. You want to call it a biological phenomenon, be clear that this is the definition you use. The debate is trivial. The problem in your argumentation is that you take 'gender identification', a social phenomenon, and argue that because it correlates 'biological gender', the latter is caused by the former. I'm saying that you don't have grounds to make this leap of reasoning with nothing more than a correlation. There could be other reasons why biological gender and gender identification correlate, which could all be biological, could all be social, or could be an amalgamation of both.

>> No.9340642

>>9340641
>>9340622
*the former is caused by the latter

>> No.9340655

>>9340641
>There could be other reasons why biological gender and gender identification correlate, which could all be biological, could all be social, or could be an amalgamation of both.
show me evidence that this is the case.

>> No.9340662

>>9340655
I'm not the one making positive claims here. All I'm saying is that the conclusions you are drawing are unsubstantiated. The burden of proof is not on me.

>> No.9340673
File: 62 KB, 225x225, 1412307985982.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340673

>when you bait some retards into "arguing" with each other with a stupid comment

>> No.9340685

>>9340662
It is not just a positive claim. It is a rational conclusion derived from the scientific method

>> No.9340699
File: 35 KB, 623x450, 1512319801333[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340699

>>9340537
>>9340552
>>9340562
>>9340572
>>9340586
>>9340591
>>9340592
>>9340595
>>9340602
>>9340607
>>9340609
>>9340622
>>9340641
>>9340642
>>9340655
>>9340662
>>9340685

>> No.9340730
File: 37 KB, 586x578, 1510893994361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340730

>>9340449
>at the centre of a black hole

>> No.9340774

>>9340475
>varg gif saved on computer
this tells me everything I need to know about you

>> No.9340778

>>9340774
That's not a "gif".

>> No.9340783

>>9340493
Get back to your containment board.

>> No.9340788
File: 29 KB, 600x647, IMG_0496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340788

>>9340449
>constant "is exponentially larger than"

>> No.9340793
File: 15 KB, 200x226, IMG_0497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340793

>your entire argument is wrong because you used one logical fallacy

>> No.9340805
File: 9 KB, 639x469, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340805

>TREE(3)

>> No.9340819

>>9340805
I find
>le grahams number xD

to be worse

>> No.9340837
File: 6 KB, 242x250, 1478855549888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340837

>>9340805
>>9340819
>Rayo's number

>> No.9340870

>>9340730
>i cant into limits

>> No.9340875
File: 77 KB, 645x729, brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340875

>>9340449
>"entropy"

>> No.9340901

>>9340793
That's actually true though. Your argument is wrong if you use fallacious reasoning, but your conclusion may still be true. The fallacy fallacy consists of assuming that because an argument is fallacious, its conclusion is false.

>> No.9340907
File: 34 KB, 347x428, 4cc9fd9ce9cfae337d35f28704010513.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340907

>>9340449
>Time travel

>> No.9340921

>>9340875
Kill yourself

>> No.9340923
File: 380 KB, 1333x1000, 1478463660697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9340923

>>9340783
>t.

>> No.9341104

>>9340609
um if we could like chillax with the homophobia that would be super cool

>> No.9341109

>>9341104
What's homophobic about asking another man to suck your dick?

>> No.9341273

>>9340923
>t.
I'm gay
>>9341104

>> No.9341286

>>9340449
the size of your dick

>> No.9341411
File: 35 KB, 530x611, 91867909-1CC0-4BE0-AFEE-D503C454E5AD-43236-00003C0B70BDA282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341411

>>9340495
>gender is real

>> No.9341417

>>9340493
You have to go back

>> No.9341422
File: 38 KB, 645x729, CF12F241-8B90-4F28-8135-E0633ACF07DA-15740-00001417DCDAD149.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341422

>"Multiple Worlds Theory"

>> No.9341426

I like to imagine it's the same guy making all these brainlet wojaks.

>> No.9341428
File: 7 KB, 229x220, brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341428

>"atoms never actually touch"

>> No.9341431

>>9340699
>Image
Lost it. Reminded me of the beginning of Cat Soup.

>> No.9341439
File: 160 KB, 645x729, 1510205884396.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341439

"String theory"

>> No.9341478
File: 110 KB, 657x539, 1512090704041.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341478

>"Mathematically assuming that the universe is a hologram"

>> No.9341481
File: 7 KB, 235x214, 1510911839760.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341481

>>9340783
>>9341417
>"more variation within than between"

>> No.9341489
File: 9 KB, 221x250, 1509457552273s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341489

>>9341481
Lol.

>> No.9341494
File: 55 KB, 617x347, 1510595121377.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341494

>Banach-Tarski paradox

>> No.9341506
File: 62 KB, 645x729, 1510866092312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341506

>consciousness

>> No.9341510

>>9340495
Nice troll lol

>> No.9341857

>>9340493
just because they are dumber, look different etc doesnt mean they are a different species. we are still able to bread with them which makes them a different race

>> No.9341865

>>9341857
We were able to breed with h.neanderthal either but they are not the same specie are they.

>> No.9341949
File: 71 KB, 825x645, HX6vZ1t.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9341949

>>9341865
Part of my inner /pol/ would like to think that a neanderthal had mated with a proboscis monkey that gave birth to a lineage that would ultimately become the modern day jew, explaining their massive noses.

>> No.9342475

>>9340875
>The 2nd law of thermo...

>> No.9342484

>>9341426
They are a true work of art, I'm honored to live at the same time as a person capable of this

>> No.9342680
File: 51 KB, 600x720, brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9342680

>>9340449
>"free will isn't real"

>> No.9342697
File: 9 KB, 215x235, images[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9342697

>>9341428
>particles

>> No.9342773
File: 117 KB, 680x788, e61[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9342773

>>9340837
>Loader's Number

>> No.9342820

>>9340449
>Zero gravity

>> No.9342827
File: 32 KB, 400x382, wittenbac.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9342827

>>9341439

You dare insult the Big Headed One?!

>> No.9343021
File: 88 KB, 768x752, 5fd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343021

>the cat is either dead and alive at the same time

>> No.9343041

>>9342773
nice tumor faggot

>> No.9343043

>>9343041
why the homophobia?

>> No.9343051

>>9343041
why the homophobia?

>> No.9343066

>>9340641
You'Re a soyboy, aren't you.
>gibbe da boipucci fag :)

>> No.9343082

>>9343066
No, not at all. I just think debates about gender are trivial given that each side of the debate defines the term differently. I also prefer to talk about my research rather than waste my time discussing identity politics. Define gender however you like, it doesn't change anything about either biology or sociology. The debate is on both ends fully political, not scientific.

>> No.9343116
File: 42 KB, 645x729, tfw no brain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343116

>>9343066
>You'Re

>> No.9343124

>>9343066
wow, aren't you eddy!

>> No.9343325
File: 75 KB, 2504x2212, 1512291548340.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343325

>>9340774
>gif

>> No.9343342
File: 58 KB, 645x729, 80c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343342

>[math]\Delta E \Delta t \geq \frac{\hbar}{2} [/math]

>> No.9343378

>>9341949
Why did you post a picture of a white man?

>> No.9343467
File: 40 KB, 402x533, 1508600540812.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343467

>>9340449
>global warming

>> No.9343510

>>9341411
I agree with this. Gender can't be on a spectrum if it isn't real :^)

>> No.9343536
File: 135 KB, 645x729, 1511934479177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343536

>>9343467
> >global warming

>> No.9343632
File: 7 KB, 211x239, stump brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343632

>>9343536
>> >global warming

>> No.9343639

>>9340449
Why do you brainlets always shit on philosophy? Philosophy majors get paid more. Are you just jealous?

>> No.9343860
File: 127 KB, 645x729, 15066365592283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343860

>>9343082
>'science' isn't politics

>> No.9343885

>>9343325
Maybe this dude is blessed with super broad shoulders?

>> No.9343889
File: 9 KB, 645x773, 1506657831602.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343889

>>9343860
>science is 'politics'

>> No.9343919
File: 168 KB, 768x752, 1512287777758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343919

>>9343860
>>9343889
>「science」is and/or is not 「politics」

>> No.9343933
File: 28 KB, 680x284, 4750938570134591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343933

>>9343919
>[math][[P(s)\wedge \neg P(s)]\vee[P(s)\vee\neg P(s)] ][/math]

>> No.9343939
File: 17 KB, 645x729, 1511729923328.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343939

>Someone predicted future events correctly; therefore they must be a genius!

>> No.9343944
File: 100 KB, 1024x768, 1512253838427.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343944

>although the best predictor of intelligence is pattern recognition and the ability to predict the future, this person who did precisely that is NOT INTELLIGENT

>> No.9343997
File: 42 KB, 641x729, 98349530053.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9343997

>math is not a science

>> No.9344030
File: 2 KB, 641x729, you can mathmatically describe anything - even my little pony.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344030

>>9343997
>math is a science

>> No.9344034
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, 1512287036894.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344034

>the fermi """"""""""paradox""""""""""

>> No.9344035
File: 286 KB, 927x719, Ep2_mio_oh_noes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344035

>>9340552
Woah.

>> No.9344047

>>9340572
Here's the whole sex/gender debacle in a nutshell.

Sex is a biological category determined by chromosomes and sex organs. It's mostly just male and female with a few exceptions that are literally mutations, but there's really nothing wrong with that so let's move on.

Gender is an abstract, insidey, cultural, fashion thing to which we never should have applied the same words, male and female, to in the first place. Some fucking retarded decided to categorize gender as male and female.

Now, we are literally just conflating the two things, and everybody on both sides is fucking stupid.

No, you cannot alter your biological category by how you feel inside. That said, the notion that gender can be understood in terms of the male/female dichotomy is also stupid, and there's really no logic to being upset that a biological male would want to operate superficially as feminine as any female has ever been, and vice-versa. It doesn't fucking matter.

It's purely a semantic problem, and if people on both sides recognized that, the only problem would be people getting triggered over something that merely weirds them out, like homosexuality. We need to acknowledge that this conflation of both terms and ideas is a mistake, and then just stop caring because it doesn't really matter in the end.

>> No.9344258

>>9341506
>>9342827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUW7n_h7MvQ
Show me your reaction pic to this

>> No.9344274

>>9344047
Holy shit, I thought I was the only person in the entire world (hyperbole, but you get my point) that didn't buy into either factional bullshit.
So glad, anon, so glad.

>> No.9344280
File: 167 KB, 400x359, 1472667598381.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344280

>mfw people are still falling for this obvious bait

>> No.9344292

wow I'm saving all those brainlet pics

>> No.9344334

>>9344047
>>9344274
>I'm smarter than both sides u guize
But your whole argumentation is strictly the left-wing position, lad. Not saying you're wrong or anything, but making the point that "the two should be separate notions" is already taking position on the argument and opposing the conservatives.

Also it's not just semantic, it is a choice of society.

>> No.9344366
File: 1.29 MB, 1800x1200, TED-talk-2016[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344366

>The planck length double slit experiment due to quantum uncertainty and fictitious force our theories break down. Boltzmann brain pi appears out of nowhere when transforming to a rotating frame of reference on this pale blue dot bra-ket notation. The absence of evidence is evidence of absence, and some physicists believe there is only one human species Dunning-Krugar TREE(3) can't into limits because entropy and time travel. Multiple Worlds theory never actually touch because string theory mathematically assuming the universe is a hologram Banach-Tarski paradox consciousness particles the car is either dead and alive at the same time the fermi paradox

>> No.9344374

>>9340475
Whats wrong with bra-ket? I find the name fairly autistic but they are pretty intuitive to work with. Im in QM1 though so maybe it gets worse?

>> No.9344401

>>9344366
BRAVO NOLAN

>> No.9344427
File: 41 KB, 645x729, 1509387701540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344427

>>9344047
>GENDER CANNOT BE CATEGORISED
>IT'S BEYOND COMPREHENSION OF MERE MORTALS
>NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SEX

>> No.9344516
File: 10 KB, 645x773, 1507255308629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344516

>this entire thread

>> No.9344585

>>9344047

>Some fucking retarded decided to categorize gender as male and female.

Yeah, what a retard. 999 out of 1000 times gender expression and biological sex correlate but who cares about that? Some retards.

>> No.9344595

>>9344366
noice

>> No.9344605
File: 562 KB, 4420x5000, 1377796515289.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344605

>>9340449
>humanity is descended from koalas

>> No.9344614
File: 156 KB, 1000x1000, 1486327557030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9344614

>>9340486
"Ancient astronaut theorists believe..."

>> No.9344622

>>9344274
faggot

>> No.9344640

>>9344622
Why the homophobia?

>> No.9345109
File: 82 KB, 424x338, 1511171411110.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9345109

>>9344047
>"I'm pickle riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick"

>> No.9345189

>>9340607
You are one of those brainlets whose mind has warped "Correlation doesn't imply causation" into "Correlation means no causation".
Some people claim differences between the sexes cause difference in gender, okay let's have a look at the data. Wow there's a 99,9% correlation and the remaining 0,1% have mental health issues and a 40% suicidality rate.

>> No.9345198

>>9345189
Because society makes them feel like they are arn't welcome

>> No.9345204

gender has been used to describe people only since the 60's by feminists

>> No.9345590

>>9340493
this is correct

>> No.9345628

>>9345198
No it's because they get depressed their genitals no longer function because their body wasn't meant to work without all the correct parts.

>> No.9345886

>>9343041
why the homophobia?

>> No.9345900

>>9341481
>>9340923
/sci/ is one of the few board where people are willing to mock "GO BACK TO POL THEDONALD POLTARD" types. really tells you a lot.

>> No.9345910

>>9345900
go back to /pol/ spammers are worse than the handful of /pol/ crossposters

>> No.9345926

>>9345910
I think /pol/tard-owners are individually louder than the "/pol/tards" themselves, in that there are more /pol/ users crossposting & spreading /pol/ rhetoric in any given board, but individually they're less loud and likely to consistently go at an argument for hours or ruin a thread than anti/pol/ types.

>> No.9346378
File: 19 KB, 480x360, airhead1447943783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9346378

>many worlds interpretation

>> No.9346523
File: 37 KB, 645x773, 1510201290862.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9346523

>"And once we invent FTL warp drives..."

>> No.9346833

>>9345926
>we don't ruin threads!
>*keeps defending pseudoscience and racism
Go back to pol

>> No.9346873

>>9340449
>>9340451
>>9340452
>>9340455
>>9340456
>>9340465
>>9340470
>>9340475
>>9340730
>>9340875
>>9341439
>>9341478
>>9342697
>>9343021
There is nothing wrong with any of these, you're all just brainlets with no understanding of physics.
>>9340491
>I immediately close whatever pop-sci video I'm watching
Maybe you'd not get so triggered by perfectly sensible physics if you picked up a textbook (or research paper once you've got through the entry level stuff) instead of watching pop-sci.
>>9341411
It is in linguistics.
>>9344280
There's a lot of bait, but I'd wager that's mostly the gender stuff. There are loads of ideas in maths and physics that people refuse to accept for whatever crazy reason.

>> No.9346875

>>9340793
That's right, though. That's what a fallacy is: a fault in your logic.

>> No.9347841
File: 27 KB, 453x563, VPWMV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9347841

>tfw too smart for this thread

>> No.9347856

>>9347841
If you truly were too smart, you wouldn't have made that post
Did you know that it is usually brainlets who believe that they are "too smart" for something - simply because they don't even realize the extend of a problem

>> No.9347859
File: 29 KB, 387x450, 1506892335156.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9347859

>>9345910
>handful

>> No.9347923

>>9340475
The true normie filter.

>> No.9347936

>>9343325
I wish Feynman could surf 4chan.

>> No.9348348

>>9346873
>There is nothing wrong with any of these, you're all just brainlets with no understanding of physics.

Thats not the point, its that brainlets use the terms like candy because it makes them sound more profound than they really are

>> No.9348403
File: 101 KB, 766x1320, growing your own supply.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9348403

half of these went to my fucking anime girl folder goddamit

>> No.9348499

>>9343041
why the homophobia?

>> No.9348511

>>9348499
why the homophillia?

>> No.9348512
File: 2.42 MB, 320x240, 1501942886028.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9348512

>>9340449
Who in the fucking FUCK is making all of these brainlet memes

I swear to God they're multiplying faster than I can keep up

>> No.9348519
File: 14 KB, 478x523, d04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9348519

>>9348512
>God

>> No.9348541
File: 280 KB, 1121x537, 1512615778823[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9348541

I don't have anything stupid to quote, I just wanted to share this image

>> No.9348570

>>9348403
Explain this image.

>> No.9348573

>>9340493
Even worse
>the people that think the revelation would somehow mean different races are above/below each other
I acknowledge that there are differences between the races but I'm still very opposed to race hatred and think we should just celebrate these differences instead of either trying to cover up/eradicate them or think of others as "subhuman"

>> No.9348638

>>9340475
>white heritage warrior
>oriental fight style
Kek, i was waiting for him to brandish a heavy sword while drinking some norse mead

>> No.9349401
File: 22 KB, 480x360, dpsg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349401

>find a good science/popsci (the two are fairly distinct from each other) channel
>they start making politics videos
It doesn't even matter if they take my side on it, they're fucking dead to me

>> No.9349424

>>9349401
VaginalSauce is very good. Haven't seen him go pol

>> No.9349437

>>9348573
Africans are mentally subhuman it means they behave more like primitive homini like erectus or ergaster than any Eurasian human like us or arabs or asians.

You can be opposed all you want, it wont stop Tazum from slicing your limbs off with a machete you stupid cuck.

>> No.9349442
File: 19 KB, 333x499, 41o0zrvabKL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349442

>>9340449

> believing in a Planck value

Hahaha, fucking normie. Planck length, width and depth would be the smallest single value, but Plank itsnt a value but a concept. I dont care who says otherwise.

>>9348519

I believe in God, dont you or are you stuck in a loop? I was 13 when Brief History of time came out...me and Hawking believe...but your brainlet picture said more than I could.

>> No.9349444

>>9349437
The Africans weren't sagging their loincloths and competing to be the least productive before all of this, though
At least half of their negative traits probably come from one intelligence agency or another

>> No.9349446

>*proceeds to talk about "Dark Energy" like we know a single fucking thing about it*
It's literally "whatever the fuck makes the universe expand lmao"
It's a fucking placeholder until we figure out what the fuck actually makes it expand

>> No.9349448

>>9349444
Most african tribes had little to no clothing, and dont go HURRR IT WAS HOT, south east asians invented clothing of their own.

>> No.9349456

>>9349448
I'm not saying they're fucking genius (generally they're actually retarded, in the literal sense, based on what we define as retarded)
I'm just saying we don't HAVE to treat them like fucking shit
And then some contrarian (You) came along and said "BUT ACKSHUALLY"
I'm trying to argue AGAINST political correctness here by saying it is not necessary to promote the lie that we are all the same, while you come along and start unironically arguing with what use to be seen only in strawman arguments
You Zionist stooge, go back to whatever sea of filth you came from

>> No.9349458

>>9349444
>>9349448
>Most african tribes had little to no clothing
It's not like they needed to. They had a different concept of nudity, so they didn't feel they have to cover their bodies unlike other cultures in distant regions.

>> No.9349464

>>9349424
Hes a sellout though. He completely faked his trolley problem episode that just came out.

>> No.9349469
File: 65 KB, 1092x1037, lXSWGjR[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349469

>Wanted to start a humorous meme thread
>devolves into /pol/ autism

Should I delete?

>> No.9349481
File: 515 KB, 811x373, >INT 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349481

>>9344605
Shut up, Akko. You are canonically retarded.

>> No.9349487

>>9340562
>fully
No one said the word fully until you just now. That's moving the goalposts.

>> No.9349488
File: 127 KB, 720x712, 1512172126190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349488

>>9349446


I used to think that...then I saw the shape of the universe and now know thats totally bullshit.

>> No.9349490

>>9349458
Judea came from egypt

Distant lands.

We Wu-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>> No.9349491

>>9345198
Wrong. There's not even a statistical link between bullying and suicide. Why would there be a link between trannies not "feeling welcome" and suicide? Trannies have mental problems and they need help to become normal. The problem lies with them.

>> No.9349492

>>9349458
Yes because they are dumb animals like erectus or ergaster.

>> No.9349539

>>9349469
I'm from /pol/ and even I can't stand these faggots
They're just as annoying as the people yelling "BAK TO \POL" over literally nothing
If I wanted to discuss politics I would go back to /pol/, I am here for sciencey bullshit not neo-nazi rants
Honestly I don't even like the Neo-Nazis in /pol/ either, their entire ideology seems to be "whatever backs up 'white=good nonwhite=bad' is what I believe now"
Honestly maybe this thread will stand a chance on /r9k/, there are similar threads to this all the time so it could work

>> No.9349545
File: 21 KB, 202x204, 1305139527817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349545

how long is this shitty meme going to last
a year or two more when it gets replaced by something else?

pepe is already dead by the way, from what I can tell

I know there was a really shitty one from 2-4 years ago that died as well but I forgot which (thankfully)

>> No.9349562

>>9349545
Spurdo?

>> No.9349570

>>9349562
no, I do not think that was it

>> No.9349692

>>9344640
why not?

>> No.9349721

>>9340607
>>>/reddit/

Also, how the fuck is it not causation? Being a male is determined by the presence of a Y chromosome in humans. This is a FACT

>> No.9349768
File: 8 KB, 200x196, 5fd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349768

>"Duhem-Quine"

>> No.9349847
File: 70 KB, 720x720, 1510608928979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9349847

>>9349456
>Zionist stooge

Thats odd...I feeln the same way but am a Buddhist in peace time and Jihadi in war time.

Also, peace be with you, or not, you have options.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action