[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 260x194, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9091536 No.9091536[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hi, im a 19yr old female.
i recently went in for an annual checkup at my qyno, when my doc was preforming the exam she told me she could not see my cervix, she then went to press on my lower abdomen and said something felt "off and firm". we scheduled an ultrasound, during which the ultrasound tech was making faces at the monitor (i give her credit for trying to hide them though) and she even asked me if i was ever in any pain, i told her almost nonstop for almost a year maybe.
after my doc looked at them she told me that i had a 20 INCH mass(almost the size of a vollyball). she thinks its originating from my left ovary, to be sure we have an mri set in a few days.
im looking to see if anyone has a similar experience to see what they went through? or maybe someone with medical training can help, what do you think it may be?

>> No.9091541

Best bet is go ask /adv/. You're not going to get answers you want or like here.

>> No.9091546

>>9091536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierCLIodtkQ

>> No.9091547

Read the sticky slut

>> No.9091549

>>9091536
Eh, sounds like you have a serious tumor. Best of luck.

>> No.9091550

You're in nonstop pain, for almost a year, and it never occurred to you to see a doctor about it before now?! (face palm) Highest probability, it's some type of benign cyst. But it could be other more serious types of mass and even a simple cyst that size can be serious depending on what other organs it's attached to. Wait for the MRI and deal with it then.

>> No.9091553

Bitch, you straight up stupid as fuck. If you got pain in your private parts you need to go to the doctor.

>> No.9091558

>>9091553
is this a troll

>> No.9091574

>>9091536
haven't you asked your doctors about what it might be? hope it's nothing bad senpai

>> No.9091646

>>9091536
Congratulations ! It's a girl!

>> No.9091703

>>9091550
i know,
ive also been in two car accidents in this same year so pains sorta blended together, only after all my broken things healed i noticed this particular pain wasnt going away. even after i realized i should get help i knew it would be bad so i was scared i kinda put if of a month or two. but im here now.

>> No.9091707

id appreciate a picture of your vagina so i can perform my own examination.

>> No.9091722

>>9091536
Wait a second, you went to a doctor IRL, and now you want to ask the advice of math and physics undergraduate, male student on the internet?

>> No.9091727

> what do you think it may be?

>20 INCH mass

Lolwut? What do you think? It's a tumor.

Also you must be a fucking whale to hide a volley ball inside you and not appear like you're 8 months preggors.

>> No.9091730

>>9091536
They should schedule a biopsy, not an MRI...

Idiots, there is no time to waste.

I hope everything goes well.

>> No.9091738

>>9091536
Unless you're feeling pain you're most likely fine especially at you age. Ask another doctor for a physical examination and see if you get the same results.

>> No.9091881

>>9091703
>ive also been in two car accidents in this same year

what the actual fuck

>> No.9091894

>has a fucking volleyball sized mass in vagina
>constant pain for over a year
>never occurred to go to the doctor
you are most likely going to either never have children or normal sex in your life, or will die a horrible excruciating death via cancer

this is why you cant have universal single payer healthcare in america, it's just too full of literal human litter. people too fucking stupid to go to the doctor when their body resembles a melting army guy and it's too painful to even take a piss

>> No.9091900

>>9091703
lol
women are a fucking menace to traffic