[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 97 KB, 796x398, pepe-the-frog-796x398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9064278 No.9064278 [Reply] [Original]

I think this is the right place to post this, and i hope that some of you guys can give a serious and honest opinion on this. Especially to those guys in like Harvard or Yale or any top tier school, have you seen shady shit?

There are people right, they go to universities, those universities are owned by the wealthy, so there are people in those institutions that answer to the people that own these schools, because i mean, someone has to own them right, someone has to fund them. Now, those people that go to these universities, they get taught by people who work at the school, who in turn answer to the people that fund them. How can we trust what's being taught in these schools? These people are really smart, how do we know we're being told everything? and not just enough to get hired by the companies that fund these schools (if this is even the case), is there a sure method either through science or through mathematics, even physics and philosophy that can prove to us that what we are learning is true to human logic or human nature if that makes sense, i don't know why but have this weird feeling that some of the shit we learn at schools is bs that the higher ups want to learn for their agenda and not for the love of learning and understanding the world. Like computer nerds all want to get hired by google and microsoft and stuff like that, so they go to schools and they get turned into tools to be used by these companies. I don't want to go to university to be a brainwashed cuck, i want to go for my personal education not to be trained to be a fuck boy slave for some faggot company.
tl;dr is the stuff being taught at higher education institutions bs? or is it actually stuff that people years ago developed for us to better understand the world and not for companies that fund these schools to abuse and hire those people that graduate to help them control the world.

>> No.9064568

Where is the TL;DR section of you'r essay ?

>> No.9064582

>>9064568
>being this new