[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 144 KB, 1252x1252, wIGnl73l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8868731 No.8868731 [Reply] [Original]

Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>> No.8868736

>>8868731
Die a binary, or live long enough to see yourself become a spectrum.

>> No.8868742

What you have to understand is that just like sex, gender is on a spectrum. Understanding this theorem allows everything to make sense

>> No.8868755

Reminder that this "revolution" is going to be the most notable thing people look back on when they remember the early 21st century decades from now.

>> No.8868760

>>8868755
>honestly implying that we aren't very near the end times

>> No.8868777

>>8868755
I have nothing against most trans, but the science associated with it is pretty questionable.

It's easy to deal with people who are M2F or F2M. But if "spectrum" means that there's a million fucking different genders, then fuck that. I'm not using a million different pronouns and we're not making a million different bathrooms.

>> No.8868782

>>8868731
he was never a hero in the first place

>> No.8868826

>>8868777
Yup, This is a very real problem that people are simply attributing to being a "phobia."

Apart from the reprehensible and inaccurate use of the word phobia to anything people disagree with (Islamophobia, arachnophobia etc.) People seem to ignore that roughly speaking, people fundamentally group things into categories using their reasoning portion of their brain. When people deviate from theses categories and become whatever they please problems could arise in the the foundations of society. It's not necessarily bad, but we simply don't know what will happen when people go into these spectrums of gender identification. But one thing we do know is that most of the best societies through history have operated under a nuclear family that consists of a binary couple of Male/Female as the heads of the family. People are justifiably fearful of deviating from what has been so successful in the past.

This is just one of many problems that could arise. Hopefully I explained well enough, I hope to learn more about this seriously complex issue of gender over time.