[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 5 KB, 252x221, 1457547039443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8769662 No.8769662[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>sunny day
>told myself yesterday that today I'd stop eating junk food and drinking coffee
>feel like I have to go outside or else my youth would be wasted
>eat at KFC and tell myself that real life starts tomorrow
>see qts everywhere and realise my youth was wasted and i never had a chance because I'm not a chad
>walk around park feeling sad about life
>realise I have zero social life
>realise society is a scam
>finish reading the Manchurian candidate and am glad I finished something
>drive around in car wondering if some epiphany will arrive and my real life will start
>feel guilty for not thriving without a full time job
>feel annoyed that so many people will be successful solely because they glide through the correct institutions while I have so little extrinsic motivation that i need to summon superhuman willpower just to do anything productive at all
>stop myself from thinking about philosophies of living, self-help platitudes, psychological biases, examples and habits of people who achieved great things- it's all bullshit, the only honest philosophy is no philosophy, everyone is trying to sell bullshit
>realise that when i start my full time job i will abhor it
>realise my lack of creative or productive hobbies (i have procrastinated learning programming for years) makes me a boring and worthless person

>> No.8769669
File: 1001 KB, 640x480, 100100100100100100100100.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when you claim to think you're boring and worthless but expect a bunch of anonymous strangers to read your blog

>> No.8769682
File: 162 KB, 600x3031, real life.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8769662
>when you spend your whole day shitposting about muh genetics on /pol/ then realize you're still a piece of shit so you come to shitpost on /sci/
End yourself.

>> No.8769692

>>8769662
Do something

do anything

>> No.8769704

Holy fuck nigga, learn to draw art and express yourself. None of us study and do productive things 24/7, shit I need to jack off atleast twice a day before I can even pick up a textbook.