[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 755 KB, 480x270, f5e.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8745316 No.8745316 [Reply] [Original]

>>/sci/thread/S8744983
>In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women
>and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
Ahahaha way to judge your own facts wrong via your lack of cognitive skills. Great judgement, Einstein.

As pro/g/rammer I will have to tell you that making connections is vastly superior compared to the "power" in each processing center which is rendered useless if you do not have speed, that information can be lost or misinterpreted because of the lagging amount of time it takes to generate a response. I guess that's why women have cognitive skills and endless consciousness compared to males who cannot interrupt their impulses worth a shit.

Of course there are the mentally defunct females like OP's mother which can't into social interaction and affection towards her own children and behaving like a responsible adult. These are flawed femanons with no tact. Nobody has ever heard of a woman without subtlety and without social skills unless she's braindead, like OP's big sister.

As for the other statements about withdrawal syndromes, weak mental health and lack of accomplishments in women. I'll have to agree. But due to an environmental and physical problem rather than a neurological one.

You see, women are a lot like male geeks: weak, shy, wanting to be dominated, but not disrespected. Their lack of power comes with lack of self respect, lack of ambition, lack of standards and they start acting like retards like 99% of the users on 4chan. They start tearing apart each other and develo passive-aggressive syndromes which makes them so emotionally unstable, sociopathic and distrustful and vengeful towards everyone. Kind of like Bill Gates or OP's father.

>> No.8745318
File: 61 KB, 1321x319, sci interjects.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's okay kids, I can safely reply to this thread because I already HAVE autism
but if you don't, better stand well back

>> No.8745319
File: 7 KB, 220x200, eh-shrug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Lol what a faggot he made an entire thread just to post his response to a dead thread.
Eh I'm only human. (That's half pig, half chimpanzee)