[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 3.83 MB, 700x488, 1487013889593.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8730568 No.8730568[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I'm thinking anout applying to this specific university in my country, it is one of the leading universities worldwide in the fields of computer science and electrical engineering (I'm going for the electrical engineering)

Link is for reference

http://www.technion.ac.il/en/2016/08/technion-ranked-top-in-israel-69th-worldwide/

So would you recommend or should I apply in a foreign country at a higher tier university / college?

>> No.8730642

>>8730568
>Israel
Bitch, not /pol/ but I seriously hope you either have an IQ of over 115 (Average Ashkenazi) or be descendant/are a Jew.

Else you won't get accepted.

Apply for it anyway, but please think of other options and don't think of this one only.

>> No.8730648

>>8730642
>So I'm thinking anout applying to this specific university in my country
derp, gomenasai, you can do it but git gud
And by foreign university, can you pay it? It should be fine but the money is a bitch man.

I hope I can delete my own post

>> No.8731111

>>8730642
Not a jew, I'm an arab, but little did the uncultured swine of this website know that Israeli arabs (as in the ones that live inside the country and not in "Palestine") are educated most of them have degrees with high paying governmental jobs .
Arabs in general are put in an uncomfortable spot worldwide because of immigrats from Third World countries.
Personally , I have high grades and I'm able to get accepted with a scholarship from that university itself.

>> No.8731112

>>8730648
I live in an upper middle-class family , money shouldn't be a problem if i wanted to learn abroad.