[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 281 KB, 490x639, JohnvonNeumann.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8717107 No.8717107 [Reply] [Original]

when did you finally learn to accept that chad always wins and there's really nothing you can do about it?

Hard work won't give you something so valuable that even billionaires can't have it, god tier genetics.

You really can't blame women for wanting to be inseminated by chad, a single of chads sperm is worth more than a trillion of mine and yours.

I feel overwhelming defeat when i look at hi eyes and realize that from his perspective i am no different intellectually from a chimp at the zoo.

>> No.8717122

>>8717107
What's this, fucking /r9k/?

What's the purpose of being chad when you can't understand partial differential equation which governs the universe

>> No.8717158

>>8717122
What's with betas and believing that the only thing chad has going for him is his looks?

Is it a way of coping?

I feel sorry for you if you believe you are anywhere close intellectually and aesthetically to John von Neumann

>> No.8718061

>>8717107
/sci/ is not the place to discuss your self-esteem problems.

>> No.8718300

i'm a chad and a mathematician and I get laid every day

ama