[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 30 KB, 640x317, 48738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8699510 No.8699510 [Reply] [Original]

Why are all chemistry classes full of homos and girls? Where can one discreetly meet other intellectuals and scholars?

>> No.8699557

>>8699510
Hello. Welcome to /sci/
We are all anons here.

>> No.8699648

>>8699510
Obviously on a Vietnamese website about chinese cartoons.

>> No.8699677

>>8699557
Except for me.

>>8699510
Why do you wish to suck intellectual cock in private? We're all loud n' proud faggots on this board.

>> No.8700859

>>8699510
>Why are all chemistry classes full of homos
They're f'n almost everywhere. Pretty, shiny guys
pretending to be confident but cowardly as shit.

>> No.8701762

>Why are all chemistry classes full of homos and girls?

There are always some pre-health students (pre-med, pre-dental, pre-vet, etc.) majoring in chemistry. These kids have my respect though, because they could have done an easier degree, such as bio or neuroscience, or even the non-science major route to puff up the GPA. The last part doesn't apply the vet majors, those requirements are pretty steep. (As I recall from undergrad, the pre-vet requirements were essentially the molecular/cellular biology degree.)

>Where can one discreetly meet other intellectuals and scholars?

Stay away from kids who concentrate in biology in their electives. Look towards the more physics-heavy concentrations, with kids taking electives in quantum or stat mech. Also, try finding some chemistry/math double majors.

>> No.8701775

>>8699677
being a namefag is not someting to be proud of, you're literally yelling in every thread for attention like a child

>> No.8702071

>>8701775
Is the only attention one can seek like that of a child? Being 'anonymous' doesn't actually serve any purpose, however namefagging myself has helped me and several other people engage in some helpful discussion.

A lot of autistics are unknowingly living life on hard mode because nobody knows how to inform them of a different way of thinking/being.

When 'self' has the capacity to overlook the ego that a lot of people inject into their world perceptions, 'self' realizes how easy life can become.

Think of me like the Trump of autistics, except I'm not running for office. I just don't want any of them to go through what I've been through.