[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 77 KB, 850x400, viktor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8615921 No.8615921 [Reply] [Original]

Has anyone tried to replicate Viktor Schauberger's work? Has anyone made a working implosion engine or repulsine?

>> No.8615992

>>8615921
I've wondered this myself. I know some folks have emulated his water vortex designs, such as this power plant.

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/06/water_vortex_drives_power_plan.html

Other people have made egg shaped water jugs, which Schauberger thought was an ideal shape to promote water circulation.

I waver between seeing Schauberger as a misunderstood genius and a new age quack. Some of his ideas are rooted in legitimate hydrodynamic theory (e.g. vortices are optimal for rapid transfer of energy in a fluid). And we all know 3-dimensional hydrodynamics and properties of turbulence structures are a long way from being understood despite our most brilliant efforts (i.e. dynamics of the Navier-Stokes equations are currently unresolved). So there could be something undiscovered there that would allow for a novel mechanism of energy transfer / propulsion like his repulsine.

However, when he talks about soil and water energies as if they are some mystic, organic property of nature, I get turned off.

I would love to see more attention and replication of his work. I mean, he was supposedly hired by both Hitler in the 1940s and the US Military on Los Alamos in the 1950s. Something was up. Unfortunately, his ideas are so far removed from mainstream science and engineering that I don't know who would fund any replication research.

Schauberger is the new Tesla.