[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 208 KB, 807x935, 1480394962084.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8610221 No.8610221[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why are Jews so much smarter than everyone else? We're even smarter than Asians.

No /pol/ please.

>> No.8610225

>>8610221
nepotism

>> No.8610318

>>8610221
>Why are Jews so much smarter than everyone else? We're even smarter than Asians.

Source?

>> No.8610329

>>8610221
Culture of hard work and excellence.

>> No.8610330

>>8610221

Natural selection. Turns out genocide has some pros -- super jews.

>> No.8610333

difference in environments over time, just like every other difference between races

>> No.8610339

Jews have massive involvement in the sciences and their religion shows some hard psychopathic trait's.

When everyone else is cattle and nepotism abounds it's easy to get ahead.

>> No.8610361

>>8610221
Feels good to be a Jew, posting on 4chan. /pol/ hates this.

>> No.8610366

>>8610225
>>8610339
>nepotism
That doesn't explain why Jews are smart. It's also stupid. The reason Jews historically worked with other Jews is because they were forced to by non-Jews.

>> No.8610434
File: 43 KB, 590x329, AsianRFD-custom1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8610225
>>8610361
>>8610366
it really is nepotism. i have a jewish phd adviser and he's done far more for his jewish students than for the non-jewish. i'm not saying it's anything outlandish, but it is noticeable. when he lost a funding source that was supporting 3 students, two of who were phd students with masters degrees, he let those two go and kept the third direct to phd student who was a jew. now, i've known all three and i assure you there is no reason to keep the student that was a jew. the other two had better course grades, GRE scores, and were all around more capable.

he also keeps a jewish undergrad in the lab. she doesn't do anything other than come in at most an hour a day to have lunch and talk to him. he tapped into some jews only funding source to have her get paid for i think 20 hours a week even though she's in there 5 tops. when i suggested to him that he should recruit an extra undergrad or two to help around in the lab he said that a masters student would make more sense because undergrad don't know shit, and he used her as an example saying how she still asks him elementary questions about our work and can't understand anything.

i do realize these anecdotes, however, you can look at the ivy league enrollment statistics you'll see jews are heavily over represented. this isn't true for all top schools, and certainly not tech schools. unfortunately, i can't find the article i have in mind, but here's one about asians. notice how the acceptance rate stays the same for ivy's but increases for caltech. similiarly, the article i'm thinking of had large jewish over representation at ivy schools, but there was a huge drop off for cal tech.

also, how do you explain hollywood? are you really going to claim no one else can act or direct well hence why hollywood is so heavily jew controlled? of course you will be more intelligent if you are given educational and employment opportunities that are denied to others.

>> No.8610669

>>8610434
Yeah we do benefit from nepotism. But who is going to call us out on that? And if you do that's why the ADL exists.

White people have nepotism too. Everyone does

>> No.8610684

>>8610221
i dont think they are, i think they just get inherited money and go into communications or use the money they inherited to build an investing company. if youre talking smart in that respect, then yes.

>> No.8610688

>>8610225
>nepotism
yes exactly this, i knjow a jewish director who waited for the person who was supposed to take her place to go on maternity leave, and then gave a jewish admin asst her position. everyone knows why she did this except this dumb black girl.

>> No.8610691
File: 45 KB, 500x481, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8610221

>> No.8610693

>>8610434
exactly this, and jewish neighborhoods have garbage collection once a week so that their rent doesnt go into 2k a month.

>> No.8610694

>>8610669
>White people have nepotism too.
no, there's the good old boys club and being white is nowhere near close enough to be a part of it. northern US whites are doormats for darkies. they'll do far more for "minorities" than for other whites.

the only other group that exhibits nepotism levels anywhere close to jews is indians.

>> No.8610702

>>8610318
Avg iq 120
Avg iq of european goyim 100

Source; google it

>> No.8610735

>>8610702
The smart jews are the Ashkenazim jews.

And if you want to go by Jewish law they aren't even "real" jews because Ashkenazim are the result of male jews from the levant having sex with southern Italian women 2000yrs ago when Rome was still a thing, and then turning the roman women into converts.

So if you want to say in this case, which came first, the jew or the Italian, the Italian came first. Which came first, jewish intelligence or Italian intelligence, it was Italian intelligence. Ashkenazim got their intelligence from roman women. Because their mothers side is a southern european woman and their fathers side is from the levant.

That's why southern italians/roman catholics and jews are so similar and get along so well IRL. Italy is one of the highest for average IQ for the whole country.

The other jews like the Sephardi don't really have super high IQ, because they never "race" mixed with white women. Their mothers came from the levant as well as the fathers and they never racemixed with whites

So yeah jews are pretty smart but it comes with a caveat, it's only the Ashkenazim that are the smart ones and they got their smarts from, gasp, white women

and inb4 some catholic or jew gets butthurt, this wasn't meant to make your butt hurt. It's just facts. it's probably why james franco gets along so well with dude weed guy too

>> No.8610877

>>8610702
now prove just prove that some test designed to test children for retardation is a proper way of mesuring intelligence

>> No.8610881

>>8610702
Source?

>> No.8610884

>>8610877
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Reliability_and_validity

>> No.8610893

>>8610884
>studies
kekin

nice """proof""" senpai

>> No.8610926

>>8610221
If you're so smart, then why is Israel a shithole ?

>> No.8610997

>>8610926
>If you're so smart, then why is Israel a shithole ?

It has some of the best start-ups, medicine, best security, etc. in the world.

Plus, Israel gets America to pay the bill.

>> No.8611014

I have no problem admitting the average Jew is superior. Most Whites are moronic subhumans.

>> No.8611016

>>8610997
You are life on life support because the planet felt sorry for you and you're still trying to act superior to the doctors keeping you alive.

The only race more pathetic than are palis. Even Africans at least have some pride.

>> No.8611017

>>8610225
It's easier to just say "racism".

>> No.8611088

>>8610926
The country is surrounded by vicious tantrum-prone goatfuckers.

>> No.8611251
File: 17 KB, 400x400, 1478349468296.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8610221

Israel's average IQ is below 100.
Jews don't have high IQ unless you sample a very small group of them, who have a lot of european admixture.

>> No.8611266

>>8611016
>Even Africans at least have some pride.

What good is pride if it won't make you improve yourself?

>> No.8611318

>>8610221
That assume that they are. Which they are not. Post your criteria for smart and how the jews outweigh everyone else.

>> No.8611349

>>8610221
Autism

>> No.8611350

>>8610691
Wtf, I'm Anglican. Feels good I guess.

>> No.8611387

>>8610735

franco is also jewish you tard

>> No.8611391

>>8611251

are you sure about that? I read Israel has some of the most people pursuing or having PhDs in the world. Per capita

>> No.8611439

>>8611391

most IQ averages i've seen place Israel below 100, somewhere around 95ish or lower http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

>> No.8611472

>>8611391

Not him but Isreal's PISA results rarely if ever break past the 30th rank. While their IQ is in the 90's.

>> No.8611522

>>8611391
The only people who work in Israel are the askenazi (half European on mommy's side) Jews. They're like 70℅ of the workforce because all the other jews sit around and read the torah all day

>> No.8611528

>>8610329
This and inherited money.

>> No.8611542

>>8610329

Just like the chinese :^D

>> No.8611552

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIOzBlphHBs

here's a guy who might now a thing or two about the topic

>> No.8611570

they acquired superior European genes and through eugenics bred themselves into the top level of intelligence
thankfully they are also more prone to genetic diseases

this is only Ashkenazi Jews btw, the local Israeli Jews are just as dumb as middle-easterners in general

>> No.8611577
File: 24 KB, 612x331, 1483942763547.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8611570
>superior European genes
The genes that make a person smart are the same genes across all groups (and individuals).

Through selection/eugenics any group can become smarter, the data suggests.

>> No.8611581

>>8611577
the 'superior' part was me pointing out that many have European ancestry
not that it makes people intelligent
I am extremely racist, so I see Europeans to be superior

>> No.8611582

>>8610735
>implying that intelligence comes only from the mother
It has been disproven

>> No.8611586

>>8610434
As you already said this is anecdotal evidence.

As to Jews being overrepresented, that is exactly what one would expect if Jews are on average more intelligent or have a better academic culture. Not evidence of nepotism.

Your argument about asian acceptable rates puzzles me as your graph indicates a quota *against* asians in many ivy league schools, not nepotism benefiting them.

There are professions dominated by certain cultures because people from the same culture copy each other and see opportunities where others have done well. You have not provided any evidence of nepotism specific to Jews.

>> No.8611599

>>8611586
i clearly said that jews are over represented at ivy league schools, but that over representation quick drops off once you look at top tech schools like cal tech. for asians the acceptance rates for ivy schools are lower, and even decreased slightly despite the asian population increasing, but increased in line with their population for cal tech. cal tech is also race neutral in their recruitment. clearly, if a quota at ivy schools exists for asians it must be to make room for someone else. perhaps the most over represented group?

you have also not disputed the fact that hollywood is heavily jew controlled and it is done so due to nepotism. you can't with a straight face claim that others don't pursue careers in hollywood when america is star obsessed.

>> No.8611600

>>8610997
Israel is even more notorious for copyright infringement and disregarding patent laws than China.

>> No.8611605

>>8610884
You proved his point. They're a reliable and valid way of identifying retardation. Everything else is speculation.

>> No.8611630

>>8610221
jews are dumb as fuck. you only say you are smart but don't actually do anything smart

if jews were smart they wouldn't be such dumb fucks to make everyone hate them lol

hearing a jews bragging about how smart he is.. is just like hearing an arab say how he is civilized

it's just like with niggers.. niggers have been told so much they have been slaves that they actually believed that

the truth is that the jews are only the instruments in the hands of church

church carefully uses jews to redirect public hate towards the jews and other groups like fags and feminists etc etc

and in actually all these groups are nothing but a bunch of retarded dumb fuckers who are getting used for the purposes of THE CHURCH

plus here is one more thing about the jews

THE JEW has been PRed and advertised so much that all jews.. these dumb fuckers started to actually believe in all of the PR bullshit

it's just like niggers have been represented as BEST rappers while ALL know that best lyrics EVER have been written by WHITE MEN and WHITE MEN read best rhymes. I guess Eminem kinda proved that shit.. and so has Vinnie Paz and Everlast

a nigger is nothing but a trained monkey to LOOK like he has talent

a jews is nothing but a trained monkey to APPEAR as if he is smart

a jew is just like a child who is being pampered to his own illusions.. when a child ask his mommy if he is smart.. the mommy always says SURE YOU ARE.. and the father carefully looks so that NO ONE on the block tells the truth to the little jews.. and THE TRUTH IS THAT THE JEW IS DUMB

but don't you tell him that.. YOU WOULD BE ANTISEMETIC FOR DOING THAT

what a fucking joke

white men have created everything INCLUDING THE CHURCH

and we don't brag about how great we are

you only have to go outside and look to see our creation.. this civilization

and what have the jew created?? bullshit post-modern art of piss and sticks in shit?? oh wow

lol..jews by far are not even close to being smart

>> No.8611631

>>8610221
Because jews support each other and encourage excellence. Contrast this to the ghetto black community which shuns those who try to escape the ghetto.

>> No.8611650

>>8611599
There's no question that there are racial quotas at ivy league schools. I suspect the reason cal tech does not have as many Jewish students is because fewer apply. That's one crucial factor missing from your analysis, how many actually apply.

And you leaped from Jews are overrepresented in Hollywood to Jews control Hollywood. This is simply false. Most of the execs are non-Jews. This is like saying Hollywood is controlled by gays since gays are overrepresented. Hollywood was founded largely by Jewish film companies who were forced to major their own path and there has always been a cultural link for Jews to Hollywood. But it's not due to nepotism let alone dominance of Hollywood.

>> No.8611655

>>8611630
Yeah Jews have clearly accomplished nothing intellectual or scientific...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>> No.8611786

>>8611655
a jew fucking created nobel prize specifically to award the jews

every one with one bit of brain knows nobel prizes ain't shit just like oscars

nobel prizes are as fake as the jew's achievements in science

all jews do is STEAL the works of others by all means possible and then pass it off as their own

i wander why there were no jews in science before the fucking nobel prize was established

where are all these swedish norwegian german french spanish russian polish english checks serbian or romanian or hungarian or austrian scientists.. i wander

it seems from all the countries and the multitudes of scientists JEWS are so specifically picked

i wander why..

is it may be because the CHURCH is trying to supress the white intellectuals for some reason*?? like that the white scientists tend to be protestant or don't even respect the church and care for white people instead of docile niggers fags and other vermin??

hmmm.. let me think

i think yes.. i am about right

i have never seen a smart jew in my life

JEWS.. all they can do is play along the FAKE game

thats why they do so good as journalists propagandists.. actors and other similar fake shit

that's why the jew is being promoted as smart

it's like someone is trying SO HARD to portray THE JEW as the smart one..

it's looks fucking ridiculous

we all know well that all the scientific advances are made by anyone but not the jews

jews are nothing.. a bunch of faking scum.. con artists and slaves to the church and government agenda

plus the jews themselves don't give a fuck about each other

because of couple of rich jews.. and vatican's policies all the other poor jews are being set up for extermination

jews really are the worst of the human beings on this Earth

too bad Hitler wasn't really killing them.. just forcing them to go to Israel

i wish for a day when all jews are rounded up and killed like fucking cattle

that would be the greatest day for humanity

>> No.8611791

>tfw taking a shit and old Jews walk in talking about prunes

>> No.8612285

There isn't a jew in the world that is working on anything important right now other than perhaps good goy trump - the biggest jew in washington.

The only people doing anything are Euros and Euros living in America and Asians.

>> No.8612364

>>8611650
>Jews don't own Hollywood

Lol I guess Japs don't own Nintendo either

>> No.8612368

>>8610669
>White people have nepotism too. Everyone does

Actually, no. Numerous studies have shown that straight white men don't identify as a group and only care about a person's qualifications.

You might have school/secret society/sports/relative nepotism, but not race nepotism.

>> No.8612376

>>8610735
>random conjecture about why jews and italians get along so well
> It's just facts
ok bud whatever you say

>> No.8612383

>>8612376
It's based upon genetic studies on where their maternal line originated

>> No.8612419

>>8611786
So whatever evidence goes against your puerile worldview is "fake." You're utterly delusional.

>> No.8612437

>>8610693
Do you not?

>> No.8612526

>>8611650
why do so many apply for and get accepted to ivy league schools then?

>Most of the execs are non-Jews.
even if that were true, you realize jews are 2-3% of the population? saying that most of the executives aren't jewish isn't saying much. if you're seriously trying to deny that hollywood is jew controlled then there's not much point in continuing this because that's an outright distortion of reality.

>> No.8612591

>>8612526
Because they want to go to Ivy league schools and they can get in.

>even if that were true, you realize jews are 2-3% of the population? saying that most of the executives aren't jewish isn't saying much.
It says they don't control Hollywood. Over-representation is not control.

>> No.8612602

>>8611650
racial quotas at universities don't mean anything.

there is no legal definition of race, and anyone who thinks that checking a different box on their form will help them get accepted should do so.

so fuckin' tired of hearing about "muh university acceptance".

>> No.8612619

>>8610669
What's the ADL?

>> No.8612638

>>8610702
>Avg iq 120
Isn't it 100 by definition? As in, IQ is a percentage of your performance relative to the average person of your age?

>> No.8612643

>>8610997
>Plus, Israel gets America to pay the bill.
Why does this go unquestioned?

>> No.8612649

>>8611014
But if you accept that then it opens a whole new can of worms because by the same token you can suggest that certain races are less intelligent.

Then you look at, say, the native Australian and it gets a bit awkward...

>> No.8612656

>>8611251
And I've noticed that Israelis look nothing like the archetypal image of a Jew (you know, the Leonard Cohen or Philip Glass look) - they look like a bunch of Turks to me.

>> No.8612670

>>8611786
>wander
Is this a meme that's going over my head or are you a retard?

>> No.8613003

Why have Jews never had their own country until recently?

>> No.8613021

>>8613003
They did have a country. The Romans fucked it up and made the Jews spread everywhere.

>> No.8613045

>>8612638
Not the same guy, but he means that the average IQ of jews is 120

>> No.8613049

>>8612656
Philip Glass is just funny looking, not the archetypal jew. Christopher Walken also looks funny, but he is not a jew. Funny looking people appear in all races.

>> No.8613061

>>8610691
>mean IQ not being 100
>category "other" exists, thus the list is exhaustive

>> No.8613078

>>8613021
That was the Assyrians you dumb history illiterate.

>> No.8613110

>>8613078
It was both, moron. The Roman exile was more widespread and recent.