[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 25 KB, 752x382, 1474112519039_fourchan_sci_8351577.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8590009 No.8590009 [Reply] [Original]

>It's that find the solution to the question you could have gained easy marks on to get a first, you spent so much time revising for but now regret why didn't try hard enough to solve for in exam time again

Does anyone here give up midway through exams after debating whether to try or not?

>> No.8590165

>>8590009
Never.

There have been times when the solution came to me in an epiphany minutes before the end. Or the professor gave a hint cause too many were struggling, or there was a typo, or the professor gave extra time, etc.

Always play it out to the end, an extra hour on a test isn't going to kill you.

>> No.8590183

>>8590009
>Does anyone here give up midway through exams after debating whether to try or not?

What? Is this a thing? I've only ever had a kinda similar thought process when I am given tests in which we have 6 questions but have to solve only 5 so in the beginning of the exam I am judging which one would be the hardest to solve, so that I avoid that one.

When I have to solve a problem I don't pussy out, ever. That sounds a bit ridiculous.