[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 65 KB, 707x919, Alan Turing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8416766 No.8416766 [Reply] [Original]

At the beginning of the semester, right on the first day I had three cups of coffee within two hours before my Calculus I class started. Suddenly, I got the urge to take a huge shit. I got out of my chair as class had already started but it was too late. The excrement oozed out the bottom of my pants and was smeared all over my jeans. Everyone noticed me awkwardly standing there and burst into riotous laughter. A girl sarcastically remarked, "Nice job poopy pants!"

Well, this same girl went on to always greet me as "Poopy pants" every time I got to the class. She was annoying as fuck. So a few days ago I snapped. She said "Hi poppy pan-" and I fucking hit her in the face with a massively powerful punch. I think it's the hardest I ever hit anyone. She recoiled and I punched her again. Twice. I punched her three times in total. Blood spewed out of her face and she was a sobbing, bloody mess. Then I said "Don't fuck with me again you stupid fucking bitch" and walked out. Then three male students and the teacher held me until the police came. The stupid bitch passed out.

After that, they took me to the county jail since I just recently turned 18. I was there for three days and three nights. The whole fucking time they only gave me two sandwiches and two juice boxes. It was cold. I suffered a lot. I was in a cell by myself.

My mother picked me up just hours ago. I have a court date next month and I'm banned from the school.

Point of the story is: don't fuck with the crazy guy in your math class or you'll get your face fucked up bitch.

>> No.8416786

>>8416766
You did nothing wrong

>> No.8416793

>>8416766
Pro tip:

If you have ANY kind of medical history spin this as if she was psychologically harassing you (she was but they won't take you seriously unless you have autism or something) and that your reaction was a natural symptom or shit.

Worse case scenario: They let you off with a warning

Best case scenario: She is the one punished

By the way, for your next time, try not to hit. She was just verbally harassing you so all you had to do was to comfront her. Just tell her to stop in a firm but chill way. She would get it and if not then hit. The problem here is that you clearly assaulted her and unless you can prove that she assaulted you first then you will get fucked.

>> No.8416807

this is a pasta, right goyim?

>> No.8416815

Epin, simply epin! This is why I come to 4chan, for da memes! AHHAh EPIN :^)!
XDDDD

>> No.8417203
File: 9 KB, 228x228, 5983135+_8cda25b072b48a1336294322d5ea4072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8416793
>getting b8ed