[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 13 KB, 153x143, sfasfasf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8331046 No.8331046 [Reply] [Original]

Well, I've been reading a bit about our universe is "unstable" or "metastable" according to what I saw is that the Higgs boson could kill us at any time (even that according to calculations made by workers at CERN and more specifically the LHC say the end of the universe could occur waiting time elapses current life of the universe) stupid questions: Do you think that our universe is actually metastable? Do you think we need only look more thoroughly with the current machine (LHC)? Assuming that there is nothing more that the Higgs boson is everything and that the end of our universe we know You think we should leave aside the contributions to these companies?

>> No.8331715

>>8331046
nop?

>> No.8331740

>>8331046
t. Mr. popscientist

>> No.8331828

>>8331740
What do you mean by that? I have not the slightest idea.

>> No.8331999

>>8331740
Why people are not interested in this topic? is something that was discovered recently with the higgs boson, and talk of a possible end of intantaeno universe, not know that there is something interesting for the scientific community or because this trhead is not good, perhaps only theory is stupid ? I just want to know.