[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 338 KB, 1024x756, Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8193137 No.8193137 [Reply] [Original]

Hello there!

My apologies for not making a thread here sooner! I am a man of science and math, after all!

Also, my Transcendent Sword is pointing to my opinion for those of us scholars that require eyesight! Mine's terrible, but that's just like, my opinion man! Fuck hippies though. We're scholars, we're masterminds.

We're playing a game of strategy here. RISK Internet. Huge full-scale internet battles and disputes! In fact, could I make a Lelouch analogy for all the /a/nime watchers? Disputed. I do not pilot Knightmare frames and I am not sure if my Chess skills are of adequate use! I haven't played chess in years! Played it when I was a kid though, around the time when Digimon movie came out! 10/10 movie there, but again that's just like, my opinion man!

As Omnimon is also part of the Royal Knights, I feel it would be suitable to delegate a Royal Knight for each board. Kind of like chess, right? Knights are good. Knights are also used in forking moves in Chess where you can block a piece off with a Knight, as well as another piece, usually a Rook or Bishop. And if there's 2 pieces in the road of my King, that's pretty much Checkmate. What a fucking Knightmare!

As we are all logical, rational, reasonable thinking men here, I find the dispute will be quite enriching!

Omnimon = The internet. All of us. Every single person on the internet. Because of this attribute, I can bounce from board to board and do whatever the fuck I want. Get in my way? Fuck you. Supreme Cannon the fuck out of your face!

>> No.8193147
File: 70 KB, 320x320, Alphamon - Admiral.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now of course, as I am the highest tier rank (Admiral of the Fleet), I need someone lower than me. An Admiral! Second in command!

I feel Alphamon would be /fit/ting to this. He's alpha as fuck, and takes no shit. He does need to realize though, that Omega > Alpha, but in some cases, Alpha > Omega! Omega is the end to the Alpha, and Alpha is the beginning of the Omega! Truly he would be a good compliment to my end! He's the beginning! The end had to start somewhere!

As Alphamon is a /fit/izen first and foremost, I feel that he would be of sufficient strength. Also he doesn't take shit. Except from me. I'll dispute him, but he'll dispute me back. I can tell him to go back to /fit/, but again, he's Alpha. Ain't gonna listen to a word I say! Not like anyone does, anyway!

>> No.8193159

>>8193137
>>8193147
Are you retarded?

>> No.8193162
File: 38 KB, 400x331, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode - Vice Admiral.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now we need a Vice Admiral. Going down the chain of command!

Imperialdramon Paladin mode would be good for this. Now, Digimon lore-wise, he merged with Omnimon in an act of love to kill Armageddemon in that second movie where we all ragequit because Sora chose Matt. Fuck you Matt.

However, I dispute why he shouldn't be Admiral. He's a fucking white knight faggot. While defending fair maiden's honor is good, he just says he does. He never would clash swords to actually DEFEND the fair maiden's honour! Vanity! He is however, a paladin so I assume he is wise and is also a virgin.

Good choice to be /adv/ representative. I ascertained this as he is more of an advisor rather than a defender. People give advice on a regular basis, but no one defends their advice anymore. However, there's truth to be taken in that advice sometimes. But it's just advice. Take it or leave it; it's your life!

>> No.8193170
File: 25 KB, 320x320, Craniamon - Rear Admiral.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8193159
Hello there! Thanks for joining the thread!

We need to ascertain what retarded constitutes as, I think? Please respond! Respond with your dispute, and we will dispute like the intelligent scholars we are and we will reach a consensus that is beneficial to all parties!

Because I don't know what your view of retarded is, I'll have to apply algebraic notation here. Retarded is now a variable defined as x. x marks the spot, right between the eyes I think. When I Supreme Cannon the fuck out of your face with the follow-up dispute! I digress.

Moving down the chain of command, we reach Rear Admiral. Craniamon is fitting for this. In fact, I would say that Craniamon is perfect /sci/ material! Craniamon, as in cranium? As in the skull where the carbon chip; the brain is? I find the carbon chip superior to silicon chip. As this is a board where brains come together and outsmart brawn in shitloads of ways, I feel that it is suitable.

Also because scholars such as myself and the quoted post tend to overanalyze things. Fitting for a Rear Admiral. Gotta overANALyze things to be a Rear Admiral! Fuck you Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! I might be a Rear Admiral, but you better watch your back! Your ass is mine!

>> No.8193177
File: 69 KB, 320x320, Gallantmon - Commodore.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Moving down the chain of command again, we come to Commodore. Gallantmon Crimson Mode is perfect for this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_(Royal_Navy)

>The rank is equivalent to brigadier in the British Army and Royal Marines and to air commodore in the Royal Air Force.

Well, logically I would find Gallantmon Crimson Mode fitting for this. Also I can dispute this; this is navy ranks, and he's also an air commodore. Wings. Wings of Liberty? I never played Starcraft 2 though. I'm 100% fluent in what I'm talking about when it comes to SC2 and eAPM and all that though, I'm the 1/2 of /v/ that is experts in games I never played. Too smart. Maybe too smart for my own good? I digress.

Commodore 64! An old relic of an ancient past pre-dating the original Nintendo Entertainment System! Gallantmon Crimson Mode is now versatile as well! Versatile in many forms of combat, and also doubles as Navy and Air!

So I assign Gallantmon Crimson Mode to /v/. All flash, no substance because they talk shit and can't back it up.

>> No.8193182
File: 77 KB, 320x320, Dynasmon - Captain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where are we at now? Captain?

I disputed this one. I wasn't sure whether to pick Dynasmon or UlforceVeedramon. UlforceVeedramon's got a cutlass and can fly around. Dynasmon can too, but I did watch Season 4 of Digimon when I was a kid. Digimon Frontier, when they decided to say "having a Digimon partner is too costly and time consuming when it comes to animation, drawing etc, fuck it we'll make the Digidestined the Digimon!"

If I remember correctly, the Royal Knights arc dragged out a fucking long time. Dynasmon and Crusadermon were the most pompous pieces of shit in the English dub, so that's why I made him Captain! Kinda like how this thread's getting dragged out, but at the end of the day; it's all hot air!

>> No.8193186
File: 49 KB, 320x320, Crusadermon - Commander.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8193182
Also, my apologies! I have made a slight miscalculation here! Forgot to say which board I assign Dynasmon to! /b/. They're full of hot air, they love stretching assholes and it's all pissing in an ocean of piss. Next rank!

Crusadermon would be fitting for Commander. Second in charge to Dynasmon I believe. She's a girl and second in charge to Dynasmon would be fitting for /cgl/. /b/ are usually men because they think there's no girls on the internet. Probably because stretching assholes and farting and talking shit will not get you a girl in the first place. I digress.

/cgl/ is a good compliment to Crusadermon though, but she's still a level below /b/. I've seen that fucking vagina picture. That's way more fucking gross.

>> No.8193191
File: 11 KB, 200x182, Betamon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck it, I'll skip the rest. They're unimportant.

Here's Betamon. The average 4chan army grunt. Now archive this thread, and fuck off to /r9k/ you beta whinging feels loving faggot.

>> No.8193198
File: 62 KB, 609x555, Mememon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Didn't get the message? Better run it through the Meme translator.

>> No.8193201

This isn't a roleplaying board manchild

Fuck off to >>>/tg/

>> No.8193208

>>8193201
Probably because you never disputed and couldn't be bothered to assume role of command, right? I don't roleplay. I take action.

Take your Betamon ideals to /tg/ with you, they seem to love sucking on /r9k/ cock.

>> No.8193213
File: 52 KB, 700x700, Omnimon - One Sword Salute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8193201
Forgot to post with an image. Wanted to find an image with Omnimon giving you a one finger salute. He's only got one sword though, so you can have a one sword salute.

Requesting someone take the time to draw Omnimon giving a rude finger salute with his Transcendent Sword, but considering Betamon does not have hands I doubt he can bother to learn how to draw.