[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 16 KB, 300x199, Neanderthal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8176458 No.8176458[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why isn't science free from the retarded liberal PC bias? There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent but when it's brought up, you get slammed with accusations of bigotry.

>> No.8176462

you're violating my safe space

you're so toxic

misogynist rapist piece of shit

men should be taught not to rape

check your privileges

>> No.8176464

>>8176458
>There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent
>biological
[citation needed]

nice bait thread btw

>> No.8176466

Everybody hates the winner.
This following thread will be a prime example of that.

Now sit back and watch them losers cry.

>> No.8176478

>>8176464
Before the ancestors of Eurasians left Africa, there was a bottleneck. After they left, they interbred with Neanderthals who had larger brains and were already making art, music, and performing ceremonies.

Read up on what a bottleneck does to a population's genetics then read up on hybrid vigor.

>> No.8176486

>>8176458

>There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent

There isn't.

Europeans (including western Russians) have dominated the globe, with the Chinese now rivalling them and economically prosperous states like Japan and South Korea enjoying a high degree of development.

However, that does not indicate a biological disparity in intelligence.

It's far more likely that socio-economic disparity has led to a dominance and development disparity.

Beginning with a lack of domesticable crops and animals, as well as geographic barriers to cultural assimilation and proliferation, Africans were at a disadvantaged position compared to Eurasia and China.

Thereafter, Africa has been subjected to colonialism, neo-colonialism and now the poverty inducing effects of the multinational aid industry, coupled with predation of resources from foreign corporations.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no SJW or liberal fundamentalist; Sub-Saharan Africa drew the short straw and got fucked over by more prosperous civilisations from Europe and more recently China.

That’s how the dice rolled, and that’s how humans work.

It is what it is, regardless of how many die hard liberals cry about kids with flies on their faces, however it doesn’t seem at all likely that there is a significant biological aspect to the wealth disparity.

>> No.8176490

>>8176478

That's a speculative leap based on hypotheses.

It's not evidence.

>> No.8176491

>>8176486
>subjected to colonialism,
So was Asia.
>neo-colonialism
>hurr stop investing in my country!
With pleasure.

>> No.8176497

>>8176478
topkek

nvm, I just realised this thread is residual butthurt from the "pol btfo" thread. ignore

>> No.8176508

>>8176458
reality has a liberal bias

>> No.8176510

except there isn't

>> No.8176512 [DELETED] 

Like I said, I don’t give a shit about whether any of this is moral, I’m just interested in what’s going on.

>> No.8176513

>>8176491

Yes, Asia was, however Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources and arable land, plus many Asian states are still under the thumb of the west.

I couldn't care less about the potential moral implications.

Investing in nations essentially means providing aid which cripples local markets and stifles economic growth, while ensuring the national government are on board by providing sufficient funding to their campaigns and administrations, as well as providing infrastructure development (subsidised by western governments and carried out by western multinational corporations), in order to secure privileged access to resources for, yet again, western multinational corporations.

Micro-financing schemes help set up small businesses, however a lack of clear and stable legal framework prevents business from flourishing and growing into medium sized – homogenous – industries, for example banks only loaning to companies whose headquarters is a building with foundations, when the majority of dwellings in that nation are temporary structures or shanty towns.

This essentially keeps Africa impoverished, and the west profits from it (as does China), while feeling triumphant about their paternalistic and altruistic aid programs, which ironically are actually crippling these nations.

Like I said, I don’t give a shit about whether any of this is moral, I’m just interested in what’s going on.

>> No.8176521
File: 368 KB, 2250x1456, Inherent Land Quality Assessment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8176513
>Yes, Asia was, however Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources and arable land.

When will this myth die?

>> No.8176528

>>8176521

>Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources

That isn't a myth in the slightest.

>and arable land.

When I refer to arable land, I am doing so in the context of the poverty industry.

We (UK) pretty much get all our green beans from Kenya, simply because it’s so cheap to do so, which is due to the economic setup I just mentioned.

I should have clarified that, as I understand that the 'luscious pastures of Africa' meme is both virulent and highly irritating.

>> No.8176529

>>8176521
Because its not a meme, rhodesia was not a fictional place.

>> No.8176917
File: 26 KB, 1357x628, National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

because most private investors in science are jews which have a globalist, liberal agenda

>> No.8176925
File: 559 KB, 400x276, 1467333689371.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8176458
> accused of bigotry
I'm no sjw, but you're a 4chan poster. Why Wouldn't You be racist desu

>> No.8176930

>>8176458
Women got in science. It is all about social norms now since that is all that matters in the fmale experience. Anyone that dares to distacne himself from this hugbox is considered heretic and will have his carreer in science destroyed.

>> No.8176960

Very few people in liberalism actually believe the things they say, other than the useful idiots
The leftists on the top wish to ethnically cleanse whites/destroy countries, and create a large mixed race serf class

It's really only the middle class white liberals that are delusional enough to think liberalism is real
You can see how powerless of a minority they are, since bernie sanders lost hard.

>> No.8176967

>>8176528
>I understand that the 'luscious pastures of Africa' meme is both virulent and highly irritating.
I have been in South Africa. Several hours drive at rather high speed showed me enormous areas of arable land just lying there unused. The guide said the soil is so good that in the shanty towns they have tiny plots to grow just what they need. And that is it: just what they need. For the problem is that the skills for industrial agriculture is not there and, he said, the people who took over after Mandela (who was an educated man) saw no value in education and destroyed the education.

Now they lack skilled people in mining, hurtig them badly in the economy.
Now they lack people in agriculture management, something a lot more demanding than emulating Simon Legree.

And they still are not addressing the root cause.

So PLEASE tell me what is so "irritating".

>> No.8176972

>>8176521
Africa has large rain falls, all that red land is fucking jungle, waiting to be turned into arable cropland

You think whites would have any issue farming in africa?

>> No.8176974

>>8176458
>Why isn't science free from the retarded liberal PC bias?
Because the science budgets including education and research are controlled by those with PC bias.

>> No.8176979

>>8176490
>That's a speculative leap based on hypotheses.
Do you have a counter hypothesis? After all there *are* certain qualification for something to be called a hypothesis.

>It's not evidence.
No evidence for Eurasians leaving Africa?
No evidence for a bottleneck?
No evidence for interbreeding with Neanderthals?
No evidence for Neanderthals having a alrger brain?
No evidence for Neanderthals already making art etc?
No evidence for hybrid vigour?

You have to do a whole lot better than this, anon.

>> No.8176984

>>8176458

Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people. If that never happened the stigma wouldn't exist. This is why many neo nazis expend a great deal of effort to convince people the holocaust did not occur.

But it did, and "no mass murder" is at the top of most mentally healthy people's list of priorities with everything else subservient to it, so if there is some truth which would lead to mass murder, it is buried.

You have only your racial attitudes to blame for that. If you weren't hateful and were sincerely just interested in biological differences in an academic sense it would be one thing, but that isn't the case.

>> No.8176989

>>8176528
>'luscious pastures of Africa'
Can you source me this link? Not trolling, I haven't seen it before and am really curious about it.

>> No.8176990

>>8176984
>Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people.

This is the point where you no longer deserve to be taken seriously. Not only did race and IQ have nothing to do with le shoah (even eugenicists like Hooton spoke out against Nazi application of eugenics), but the truth should never be suppressed because of that.

Is that why communist ideology, Marxism is no longer taught? Because it also led to industrialized mass murder of millions of people? Oh wait, no, it is still taught in universities across. I guess that's not the reason why.

>> No.8176991

>>8176967
Well Mandela was part of the problem too, he was a communist terrorist after all, and apart of the ANC.

>>8176984
>Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people.
Nazi's killed jews because they thought blacks were less intelligent?
Follow it up with lies, delusions, strawmen, typical liberal nonsense.
Blaming the other guy for your own wilful denial of reality.

>> No.8176994

>>8176990
>Not only did race and IQ have nothing to do with le shoah

Wrong

>but the truth should never be suppressed because of that.

What good is truth if most of humanity dies because of it?

>Is that why communist ideology, Marxism is no longer taught? Because it also led to industrialized mass murder of millions of people? Oh wait, no, it is still taught in universities across. I guess that's not the reason why.

I don't support Communism either. It's mainly tolerated because it opposed Naziism, which killed in a more deliberate and horrific way.

>> No.8176996

>>8176991
>Nazi's killed jews because they thought blacks were less intelligent?

No, that wouldn't make sense because blacks and jews aren't the same race, so naturally that isn't what I meant. What you have done here is to straw man me.

Rather, the Nazis justified racial hygiene policies based on a racial hierarchy with Jews at the bottom. Blacks did not rank terribly high either. Organizing races according to which you feel are more or less valid than others is what leads to ethnic cleansing.

>> No.8176998

>>8176486
>subjected to Colonialism
The Balkan Peninsula was also colonized by the Ottoman Empire,basically the most underdeveloped part of Europe.

>> No.8177004

>>8176990
We are being taught of both Nazi and Marxist ideologies without a good spin on either. It's only natural that science doesn't bother repeating that Africans have lower IQ and attributing it purely to them being black when there is no definitive proof. And yes fucking Hitler was obsessed with pseudo-science and pseudo-races of humanity just as the guys calling academia liberal bullshit for not wanting to incite violence.
>>8176991
You say there isn't plenty of white power movements that would like to exterminate every black person given the chance?

>> No.8177016

>>8176996
>the Nazis justified racial hygiene policies based on a racial hierarchy with Jews at the bottom.
Not true, Nazi's hated Jews because of the things Jews did. BTW I've never seen any proof suggested this industrialized murder happened anyways, extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof, no?

>Organizing races according to which you feel are more or less valid than others is what leads to ethnic cleansing.
This is a huge assumption, and a laughable one since liberals(like yourself) are engaging in deliberate ethnic cleansing of whites today

> It's mainly tolerated because it opposed Naziism
It's tolerated because the west is filled with communists & communist sympathizers.

>>8177004
You blatantly lie saying theres no proof blacks are less intelligent then whites, which shows me you've never met a black person in your life.

Then you make a claim about "white power movements" as if there has ever been such a thing, while blatantly ignoring the black power movements who did exist, and did call for genocide of whites, and in many places such as US cities or africa, they succeeded.

>> No.8177019
File: 49 KB, 526x394, trashslide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8177016
>Not true
>I've never seen any proof suggested this industrialized murder happened anyways

Stopped here. You reject reality. Further discussion will be fruitless. Down the slide with you, /pol/friend.

>> No.8177027

>>8177016
>You blatantly lie saying theres no proof blacks are less intelligent then whites, which shows me you've never met a black person in your life.
There is no definite proof that black people are genetically inferior and much of it gets attributed to socioeconomics. Even if you prove that black person's IQ is genetically inferior to a white man, you have to prove that the IQ difference really makes a black man dumber.

Your statement about never meeting a black person in my life is kind what apes would do with most of information about IQ disparity. Fuck blacks, they are dumb. Let's murder some black lawyer or scientist because he is just inferior to my welfare riding white trash ass and blacks from ghetto are kinda scary.
>black power movements
Because promoting racial equality is really empowering them or are they really in position to do more damage than white racism. White people and Asians still dominate the world in mass murderers rankings.

>> No.8177059

>>8177019
You know when you come here and just repeat things that are "truths" in whatever circlejerk you come from, you look like an idiot?

Have you ever actually looked at the supposed evidence for the holocaust? All of it took place behind what became soviet borders. As far as I understand, theres no originals for any of the documents or evidence used at nuremberg. They'll read "confessions" written in english for a Nazi official who didn't speak english, then execute him.

You think you can go to a judge, show him a photocopy of a photocopy, and he'll accept it as valid? Only when it comes to punishing "nazi's"..

>>8177027
>and much of it gets attributed to socioeconomics.
This is the grasping at straws that liberals get into, because they cannot admit human differences exist.
Look at yourself, look at the loaded languages you use. All the south or any "racist" wanted was SEGREGATION. That is blacks & whites living seperately.
If they were truly equal, there would be no problem with them living seperately.

>Because promoting racial equality
Kill whitey is racial equality?

>or are they really in position to do more damage than white racism.
Ever been to detroit?
What color is the president?

>welfare riding white trash ass
Who's the hateful one now...

>> No.8177074

>>8177059
Not him, but I honestly hope you're trying hard to be edgy and "shock" us right now. I honestly don't want to believe people this delusional about reality exist. This is mental illness tier. Naziboos and Holocaust deniers really are the worst of the lot. Tell me, do you also believe Obama has a secret plan to raise an army of niggers and punish you whites? Is this why he is trying to take your guns away, in your mind?

>> No.8177076

>>8177059
>SEGREGATION
What kind of logic is it? I guess we should also segregate most white people for being equal to each other. Segregation has always been about blacks having less rights than whites.
>Kill whitey is racial equality?
We are all equal and should practice love and peace is racial equality.
>Ever been to detroit?
100% attribution of Detroit's case to it being black ok.
>What color is the president?
Whose president? Are you saying that Obama is doing lots of destruction the likes of Bush haven't?
>Who's the hateful one now...
Nah. I just present the reality. The first people to practice racism are lower education high crime rate people that try to discriminate basing on the merits of benefiting the society.

>> No.8177083

>>8177076
You can't force me to be exposed to the people I don't want to be with under the premise of equality, where those people don't act like us. When they start learning civility, let me know.

>> No.8177091

>>8177083
Black people are pretty cool from my personal experience wouldn't mind letting them in some more here. I only really dislike Islam for violent ideology but some Muslims are okay.

>> No.8177102

>>8177091
Sorry but I don't share your views of assimilation and losing our identity. You should go to africa if you find them cool so you wouldn't be forcing other people, which would be offensively undemocratic.

>> No.8177104

>>8177091
You do realise /pol/ doesn't understand individuality, right? If the blacks they have met in detroit are violent apes, then all blacks worldwide are violent apes that should be purged. If some muslims are fanatic terrorists, then all muslims are fanatic terrorists that must be sent back to the Middle East to die under genocidal dictators. Skin color just facilitates this generalisation technique.

>> No.8177107

>>8177102
Sorry but it's white people who forced niggas out of Africa into America. They are legally as American as you are and you have none the rights to decide that they should be deported. They are free men.

>> No.8177109

>>8177104
Let me know when you successfully identified every rapist, thief, criminal from other black people and terrorist, jihadist from islam. Until you do, we cannot risk innocent lives to be perished.

>> No.8177113

>>8177076
>Segregation has always been about blacks having less rights than whites.
Segregation has to do about people living seperately
Do you have a fence on your property? Thats segregation
Have you been in a male/female bathroom? Thats segregation.
Specifically in the US, it was about preventing blacks from exercising political authority over whites, it was about preventing blacks from receiving welfare paid for by whites, it was about keeping whites & blacks living seperately.

You keep showing you have these insane delusions about reality, maybe you should shut the fuck up instead of trying to project your insanity on everyone else?

>We are all equal and should practice love and peace is racial equality.
Being an authoritarian tyrant isn't "love and peace" retard. Easy for liberals living in white areas to close your eyes to the costs & atrocities caused by your own policies.

>> No.8177116

>>8177109
Let me know when you've identified every next Hitler, Stalin or Mao from white and Asian people so we don't raise high score yet again while killing several countries' worth of people.

>> No.8177118

>>8177107
They were never free to commit crime waves and leech off from the welfare system.

>> No.8177121

>>8177113
>preventing blacks from exercising political authority over whites
Because a minority can oppress a majority
Take your persecution complex outta here

>> No.8177122

>>8176972
>Africa has large rain falls, all that red land is fucking jungle, waiting to be turned into arable cropland

When will this myth die?

http://www.wildmadagascar.org/overview/rainforests2.html

>> No.8177128

>>8177113
Do you know that male/female bathrooms are about segregation agreed on by both parties and leading to a more comfortable life. Do you know that private and public property are two different things. Do you know the basics of my freedom ends where another person's freedom begins?

Do you know that both white and black people are legally obliged to receive welfare and pay taxes.

I fail to see how a message of love and peace immediately gives you flash backs of some tyrant. Is jingoism kind of your thing?
>>8177118
Neither are whites. Criminals go to jail.

>> No.8177131

>>8177116
Or what ? You're gonna deport asians out of asia ?

>> No.8177136

>>8177128
Let me know when you enforce the same diversity mentality in the other non-white parts of the world and assimilated their culture and identity. Then we can start talking about america.

>> No.8177140

>>8177131
I am gonna deport whites and asians out of my country since I can't risk anything and only based blacks and jews are genocider-safe.
>>8177136
Why tho?

>> No.8177144

>>8177140
Ok lets do that. Say goodbye to america and europe forever.

>> No.8177145

>>8177128
You are using rhetoric about "peace and love" to justify a destructive tyrannical left wing agenda, who's goal is the genocide of whites, are you white?

>segregation agreed on by both parties and leading to a more comfortable life.
Guess what, thats what Jim Crow always was.

>Do you know the basics of my freedom ends where another person's freedom begins?
You liberals do not even grasp the beginning of freedom. You've spent this whole thread arguing how freedom to tell the Gods honest truth will cause genocide, so it has to be forbidden.

>> No.8177153

>>8177122
Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

>>8177121
a 60% black city with a white minority can't oppress that minority?
Ever heard the phrase "white flight"? idiot

>> No.8177159

>>8177145
If whites were really smarter than everyone else they wouldn't need to go on about it.

They could just profit from how stupid everyone else was while paying lip service to equality.

Have you ever considered that it may not be in your best interest to remind everyone else of the fact that white people dominate the planet?

>> No.8177163

>>8177144
Ok
>>8177145
I am white unless slav suddenly equals some other race based on /pol/ogy.
>Guess what, thats what Jim Crow always was.
Ok let's take a quick look
>Can't marry another race
Jesus christ fucking what you can't marry against will so what's the reason to cockblock people anyway.
>Separated schools
I guess gifted children should be separated by race as not to increase their output or something.
>not allowed to propagate equality
REALLY FUCKING NEATO AND LEADING TO COMFORTABLE LIFE ON TOP OF BREAKING FREE SPEECH
>can't exchange schoolbooks inter racially
REALLY USEFUL SHIT

Bullshit.
>You liberals do not even grasp the beginning of freedom. You've spent this whole thread arguing how freedom to tell the Gods honest truth will cause genocide, so it has to be forbidden.
Sorry but it's the academia who decides themselves whether to publish or not and that's their right. It facebook wants to ban racist comments then they are allowed to. Pretty free. Also dangerous hypotheses don't consist truth.

>> No.8177164

>>8177153
> white flight
I don't keep up with your racist terminology sorry.

>> No.8177169

/Pol/ needs to be deleted

>> No.8177176

>>8177159
What has your post to do with mine?
What are you talking about?

Do you not have any idea of the current status quo throughout the west?

>>8177163
>Jesus christ fucking what you can't marry against will so what's the reason to cockblock people anyway.
By all objective standards miscegenation is harmful, mixed race individuals are mentally unstable, and lack identities.
Why punish children for the racial fetishes of their parents? Children being the purpose of marriage...

I have no idea what else you are babbling about

>Also dangerous hypotheses don't consist truth.
So equality is the state endorsed truth, but blacks being inferior to whites is just a hypothesis?

Maybe you should go over to africa or some black area and quiz them whether they believe blacks are equal to whites. I think you'd be surprised what answer you get.

>> No.8177189

>>8177176
>By all objective standards miscegenation is harmful, mixed race individuals are mentally unstable, and lack identities.
Uh, ok? Seems like a lot of bullshit. "Lack identity" looks like something straight out of /pol/.
>So equality is the state endorsed truth, but blacks being inferior to whites is just a hypothesis?
Yes it's a hypothesis. There are black ethnicity groups smarter than whites, there are peculiar thing about their biology like muscle explosiveness. Saying they are inferior is pseudo-science.
>Maybe you should go over to africa or some black area and quiz them whether they believe blacks are equal to whites. I think you'd be surprised what answer you get.
Ok

>> No.8177204

>>8176458
/pol/ is hell bent on getting every board to bend into it's ideology and beliefs, while simultaneously shit posting and discussing politics on a board that wasn't created to discuss those things specifically.

>> No.8177205

>>8177189
>"Lack identity" looks like something straight out of /pol/.
Or maybe the biography of a prominent mongrel, barrack hussein obama.
But who cares about reality if it doesn't fit your preconceptions huh?

>There are black ethnicity groups smarter than whites,
Thats just completely untrue. Go ahead and name one.

>there are peculiar thing about their biology like muscle explosiveness.
There are far more young blacks than there are young whites, there is a systemic bias against white athletics throughout the west.
Specifically in the US, an all white state with a small population like Utah, will produce more top tier white athletes than a large mixed race state like florida.

>Saying they are inferior is pseudo-science.
So you admit human differences exist, but you still cling to your claim of equality?
Can you grasp that LEGAL equality doesn't imply PHYSICAL, or GENETIC, or INTELLECTUAL equality?

>> No.8177208

>>8176458
LOL, my man....why are you posting a picture of a neanderthal?

>> No.8177218

>>8176478
You do realize the interbreeding between Eurasians and Neanderthals was very very small in happening and even still Eurasians, while having more Neanderthal DNA than any other group, have a very small insignificant amount of Neanderthal in them.

This is Human evolution 101.

>> No.8177219

>>8177204
> pol this pol that
sjwtard please leave. we're sick of your endless crying about your pol boogeyman to mislabel anyone who doesn't fit your disgusting propaganda. Science is about stating facts no matter who chooses to be offended from them, so maybe you should go to somewhere else where everything is sugarcoated.

>> No.8177223

>>8176466
This is an internet forum....only people with absolute no self fulfillment would be triggered here. That's while Tumblr stays triggered. This is also why neckbeard come here to circle jerk about anything they can be proud of.

>> No.8177225

>>8177218
5% isn't insignificant, retard

>> No.8177228

>>8177219
Yes stating facts, not cherry picking info to conform to your hypothesis.

>> No.8177229

>>8177219
He is absolutely right. You have no "facts" to offer, just the word "sjwtard". You're painfully obvious to everyone here, no matter the thread you post in. Fuck off back to /pol/ and don't come back. People like you who know absolutely nothing about science or biology (unsourced infographics and IQ are not scientific knowledge btw) should never visit /sci/ in the first place.

>> No.8177232

>>8177219
>stating facts
Then what is there to discuss over here?
Facts?
KEK
Gb2/pol/ whiny faggot.

>> No.8177236

>>8177229
>>8177228

not the guy you argue with, but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component, and the only cherrypicked statistics I've seen so far come from the pro-black ("salvaging") site.

>> No.8177243
File: 47 KB, 599x446, Naturally blonde abbos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8177225
It is when literally everyone has a percentage. Even Sub-Saharans have a very small percentage.

On top of that, people are fixated on Neanderthals and somehow ignoring the other hominids that are largely common throughout human dna testing.

>> No.8177244

>>8177236
>phenotype studies
>widely agreed
KEK
This guys are hilarous.

>> No.8177253

>>8177236
>but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component

Yes, but IQ tests are heavily debated in the science community to be accurate.

>> No.8177255

>>8177243
>It is when literally everyone has a percentage.
They don't, it varies

>Even Sub-Saharans have a very small percentage.
They have none compared to europeans or asians

>and somehow ignoring the other hominids that are largely common throughout human dna testing.
They are not ignoring, these other hominids were extremely unintelligent, might be partially responsible for the deminished IQ in india/africa/australia

>> No.8177256

>>8177176

Pray tell, what is so awful about the world for white people? Economic Liberalism is thriving because it makes white people more money than isolationism. That may not be true forever, and the migrant crisis in Europe is the first serious challenge to that status quo in a long time. Still you have to be pretty pathetic to be white and worried about your position in this world.

>> No.8177262

>>8177153
>Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

What do you mean by this? Agriculture has been present in third world countries for centuries.

>> No.8177264

>>8177205
>barrack hussein obama.
I don't get what you want from Obama.
>Thats just completely untrue. Go ahead and name one.
Igbo
>So you admit human differences exist, but you still cling to your claim of equality?
Equality isn't about being copies of one another. It's about equal treatment.

>> No.8177265

>>8177236
>but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component
this doesn't mean what you think it means

>> No.8177266

>>8177255
>They have none compared to europeans or asians
>None compared to

Very contradicting phrase.

>> No.8177271

>>8177265
it does

inb4 sociology pseudoscience rebuttal backed up by a thesis from some literal who

>> No.8177275
File: 28 KB, 500x500, a10n1esp-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8177271
>Pseudoscience
>widely accepted
/pol/ards will never learn KEK

>> No.8177277

>>8177264
>Igbo
They are no different from any other nigerians

>I don't get what you want from Obama.
You claim lacking an identity is "something straight out of /pol/"
I prove you wrong because its an issue facing all mongrels, which they can be found writing about all throughout history.

>It's about equal treatment.
It has NEVER been about equal treatment, but about equal OUTCOMES.
Even equal outcomes was dumped pretty quickly, now its just about making whites suffer in any way possible.

>> No.8177282

>>8177153
>Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

The only group I can think of that doesn't have Agriculture is Australian Aboriginals due to their nomadic lifestyle.

Maybe the Khoisan in South Africa, but even still they have simple herding.

Most group of people wouldn't have survived if they didn't develop agriculture.

>> No.8177284

>>8177275
not an argument

>>8177277
>igbo
>relying on a british-based study done on migrant groups, fully leaving out income levels etc.
"hurr durr this educated group of blacks is scoring higher than the british natives, this means all people from this group are smarter" - just as dumb as clickbait articles relying on this pathetic cherrypicking

>> No.8177287

>>8177284
Psychology will always be a pseudoscience. Sorry.

>> No.8177288

>>8177282
>>8177262
?
The idea that rainforests have bad soil is a fantasy.
Whites would not have problems turning them into prime farmland.

The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or indians in madagascar fail in agriculture, obviously it can't be because they have sub 80 average IQ's... has to be environmental.

>> No.8177292

>>8177284
>british-based study
It's not a study
It's just a silly article by some african man, where he makes stuff up.

Goes to show if you are a black man claiming blacks are smarter than whites, you can get yourself a job at stanford.

We call this ~progress~

>> No.8177294

>>8177287
It is - shouldn't be lumped into STEM term at all

>> No.8177296

Tyrosine hydroxinase has two alleles relevent to this discussion; T and C. T is associated with higher IQ in schizophrenia;

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/abstract
>IQ was lower in individuals with the C/C genotype than those with T carriers

As well, the T carriers were more organized, and had more manic symptoms;

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25752725/
>The patients with very high pre-morbid IQ had significantly lower scores on negative and disorganised symptoms than typical patients (RRR=0.019; 95% CI=0.001, 0.675, P=0.030), and showed better global functioning and insight (RRR=1.082; 95% CI=1.020, 1.148; P=0.009). Those with a minimal post-onset IQ decline also showed higher levels of manic symptoms (RRR=8.213; 95% CI=1.042, 64.750, P=0.046).

TH converts L-DOPA into dopamine. Dopamine induces action potentials, in the sense that it promotes synaptic firing. The T allele is hyperactive in it's production of dopamine.

Right off the bat, this smashes the intellegence = depression myth - mania is a condition where you feel happy and motivated 'for no reason.'

The thing is, high dopamine levels are correlated with impulsive behavior;

>http://m.phys.org/news/2010-06-impulsive-weak-willed-dopamine.html

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1611115
>This study concludes that rs1611115(T;T) homozygotes appear to be at increased risk for personality traits related to impulsiveness, aggression, and adult ADHD.

'Smart but lazy' isn't a myth. Hypoactive MAOA alleles would lead to higher levels of dopamine, and thus more impulsiveness and higher IQ - Rs6323, or the Warrior gene, makes you smarter.

>> No.8177297

>>8177205
>There are far more young blacks than there are young whites, there is a systemic bias against white athletics throughout the west.

You just pulled that out your ass.

>> No.8177301

>>8177294
It doesn't matter how many times you affirm it. The scientific method is not a part of psychology. I'm sorry.

>> No.8177302

>>8177292
modern academia is fucked, atleast regarding a part of the institutions. "African studies" and other pseudoscience BS should be purged

>> No.8177305

>>8177301
Not valid when you twist your definition such that it fits your narrative. I'm sorry :^)

>> No.8177310

>>8177256
>Pray tell, what is so awful about the world for white people?
All western governments are explicitly anti-white, and run by closet marxists.
Our countries are filling with foreigners, our democracy is basically already lost, our ponzi scheme welfare systems near collapse, our economies are built on huge real estate bubbles, etc

Everything is shit, but for most people things are "good enough" for them, so they can continue to ignore it.

>> No.8177313

>>8177277
I don't get this thing with Obama.
>no different
If you say so
>It has NEVER been about equal treatment, but about equal OUTCOMES.
You have kind of persecution complex with making whites suffer stuff and having some hidden enemy SJW

>> No.8177314

>>8177305
It doesn't matter how many times you deny a method. Sorry.

>> No.8177316

>>8177288
>The idea that rainforests have bad soil is a fantasy.

The idea is that the rain forests are harsh lands to conquer. Not just because of the rigid terrain, but also because the various dangerous insects and animals prowling those areas.

>Whites would not have problems turning them into prime farmland.

One of these biggest issues when it cmae to the scramble of Africa was the hard lands. Keep in mind horses seldom survived in these lands and the jungles were so vicious many Europeans died before they could wage war on the natives. It was the invention of the steam boat that changed this drastically. They didn't travel through the lands or destroy them, they had to use boats to get through various openings.

>The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or indians in madagascar fail in agriculture

I'm trying to understand what do you mean by them failing agriculture. Agriculture in West Africa has existed for years before European contact.

>> No.8177318

>>8177297
Nope, thats reality.

>> No.8177322

>I'm not /pol/, I'm just a race realist
>the holohoax totally didn't happen, sheeple!

>> No.8177329

>>8177322
I didn't say it didn't happen
I said i've not seen any real evidence to support it
Which is nothing but the Gods honest truth.

>>8177313
>You have kind of persecution complex
Says the guy who believes segregation is oppression, that black failure can be attributed to anything other than their own lack of intelligence.

>> No.8177336

>>8177329
>The Cuba independence in 1898
>A typo on the newspaper
"I don't think it happened in 1898"

>> No.8177338

>>8177329
Says the guy who can't pick up a book about the history of pre colonial Africa and see that agriculture is very prominent in many of their kingdoms.

>> No.8177345

>>8176458
>liberal arts = learn a lot of things sub-mediocrely
>only people for whom this is financially feasible are rich kids
>kids that age rebel against their parents' politics
So no.

>> No.8177349

>>8177329
>Says the guy who believes segregation is oppression, that black failure can be attributed to anything other than their own lack of intelligence.
Strawmanning pretty hard. Yes segregation was pretty oppressive in practice but black failure can be attributed to many other things than their lack of intelligence. Your fault to even consider anything else shows that you are just run of the mill racist that doesn't really require any logic that doesn't support his views.

>> No.8177353

>>8177349
>Yes segregation was pretty oppressive in practice
The concept & practice of segregation was not oppressive at all.

You say I have a persecution complex, meanwhile every single post you make is "its all whiteys fault, kill whitey"

>> No.8177357

>>8177353
>kill whitey
nobody has said this except you.
We want you to kill yourself, personally.
It has nothing to do with your skin color.

t. Whitey

>> No.8177358

>>8177353
Strawmanning pretty hard my brother. Pretty much everyone agrees that segregation was oppressive. It fined you for voicing opinions for fuck's sake.

I guess if you call slaves living in shitty conditions segregation it's not oppressive.

>> No.8177365

>>8177353
>Denying wellknown situations.
>Another strawman
Kek
If you ignore every fact which doesn't support your point, you are just an illiterate faggot who can't consider the opposite, or just a brainlet.

>> No.8177367

>>8177288
>The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or Indians in Madagascar fail in agriculture, obviously it can't be because they have sub 80 average IQ's... has to be environmental.

Sonike people brought agriculture to West Africa long ago and founded the Ghana Empire. That of which would spread Agriculture to the South and parts of the East.

Aboriginals had a slash-and-burn agriculture. It was pretty fucked up, but this type of agriculture was also prominent in various other cultures around the world.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash-and-burn

Also, i'm a bit confused why you'd call the original people of Madagascar "Indians". They're not of India descent.

>> No.8177370

All of this can be fixed with a pacific Eugenics movement. We need the genetic and neurologic technology.

>> No.8177384

>>8177358
>>8177365
> Pretty much everyone agrees

"My politics & concensus define reality"
t. Every damn liberal
Slavery ended in the 1860's, there wasn't oppression after that. Most slaves would likely disagree with calling slavery oppression either. When the slaves are "freed" and just keep living on the white mans plantation, doing the same work for the same pay, were they truly oppressed before?

>>8177367
Ah I see they are "austro-nesian"
The point was not that Africans or non-whites don't have agriculture, the point is this claim that agriculture is hard in africa. Which is false.

>> No.8177392
File: 177 KB, 750x900, _1330760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8177288
>The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or indians in madagascar fail in agriculture, obviously it can't be because they have sub 80 average IQ's... has to be environmental.

I came to address this cause this made me laugh.

First off, West Africa has had various agriculture methods for hundreds of years BC. This can been cited by the numerous farming artifacts and axes being found in ancient cities across Africa. Pic related is one of the many tools found.

Keep in mind, if West Africans hadn't developed agriculture then they would've have made it this far considering how different the land is from Australia (Australians didn't have to develop farming agriculture to feed off the land).

>> No.8177394

>>8177349
Islam is worse, only about 1.5% of the US population owned slaves (well over a hundred years ago). Whereas, old-world Islam is still on its 1400+ jihad, taking slaves, raping; killing and generally conquering by shock and awe. Their millennia spanning jihad has at least killed 270+ million non-Islamic people and old-world Islam is still increasing this body count. As for the crusades: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo).).

All of these things are ignored by mainstream media and education to further tolerance for the intolerable. European colonialism as a whole has killed less people and usurped less cultures than old-world Islam, yet Europeans are the scapegoat and are thus seen as the universal adversary of 'peace' and 'tolerance'.

>> No.8177400

>>8177384
>denies experience
>think there is a black conspiracy
Every segregation movement has been a hell for the not-primary etnies.
>liberal
I'm getting tired of your amerilard memes.
>When the slaves are "freed" and just keep living on the white mans plantation, doing the same work for the same pay, were they truly oppressed before?
It's called an economic maneuver. They "sell" the plantations to the freemen, but they don't know shit about industry, and the machinery belongs to the past owners, so they have to "rent" those devices. It's literally the same state.

If you stopped believing america=world, you could notice every "freedom" legislation has been a fraud. Actually the change is pretty slow.

Come on, I'm brown, I'm supposed to be inferior, right?

>> No.8177407

>>8177384
>The point was not that Africans or non-whites don't have agriculture, the point is this claim that agriculture is hard in africa. Which is false.

It's pretty hard when many countries in Africa are in political turmoil after decolonization. During Colonization, many Africans turned to mining and military jobs, because there wasn't really a need to pursue political and educational endeavors, when you weren't promised political stability even if you did graduate.

When many European nations pulled out of the African countries(Decades ago. Meaning as of recent), so much damage had been done to the people that lived there, that it was impossible to gain a footing.

On top of that due to years of being dominated by a European government, the people of these countries had no earthly idea on how to govern themselves and often lacked the education (As mentioned before, due to them not seeking education as a means of survival, but instead military and mining careers.) to lead nations.

It was so bad that one nation had to put a highschool principal in charge because he was the only one with a little bit of knowledge to know what he was doing. All of that combined with, under colonization Africans had only known war for so long, when the countries pulled out of them political wise they went back to what they knew best...war. This is why you see so many African countries lead by military advisers. These were the men with the best leadership skills and all they knew was how to command an army, not cater to the people of the land.

>> No.8177411

>>8177384
> I'm not a science denialist
> but everyone in science is a liberal conspirator determined to subvert the truth
No one's gonna listen to you troll if you say stupid crap like
> Most slaves would likely disagree with calling slavery oppression either.

Science denialism belongs on >>>/x/
You aren't interested in talking about science, just your conspiracy theory

>> No.8177413

>>8177394
Fucking media is always pointing to ISIS and radical islamic terrorists as the main adversary of peace and tolerance. Get your head out of your anus.

Why are you even bringing one of the least tolerant and most bloody religions as a whole to defend muh whites?

>> No.8177427

>>8177394
We all agree tho. Just don't post pseudoscience IQ, race, phenotype studies over here. It's nothing more than circlejerk and niggersneverrelax memes.

Just go.

>> No.8177428

>>8177413
What they don't tell you is most of old-world Islam would be considered radical in the West. Not to mention with mass migration of old-world Islam into Europe (too rapidly to naturalise) they auto-segregate into old-world Islamic microcultures in the Westernised macrocultures. This is why you end up with 'home-grown' radicals with old-world Islamic culture by a Western passport.

>> No.8177436

>>8176458
I don't know enough about that to comment, but I will say that PC has no place in science. This is tangentially related--but there was a molecular biologist named Tony Frudakis that developed a DNA test that could identify a suspect's race (i.e. we are looking for a black or white person). You'd think this would be incredibly useful for investigators to eliminate/target suspects, but it never gained widespread use due to the obvious "political implications".

>> No.8177437

>>8177407
First of all, nations is not a synonym for countries.

Secondly: I can't talk to anyone who pretends european colonization of africa was harmful for africans.
You're literally just babbling nonsense, are you unaware that these African countries have average IQ's in the 70's, low 80's, some even in the 60's?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

Most post-colonial african leaders had western educations.
You are hand waving away the history of a whole continent as "its all whiteys fault"

>>8177392
Africa is a net importer of food now
From the most bountiful continent on the planet

Do you really believe that a white ruled africa would be a net importer?
Is this not a failure of africans?

>> No.8177439

>>8176979
There is evidence, but you are making leaps of faith or misinterpret the evidence.

Eurasians left Africa, but thanks to interbreeding and such every population, even Khoisan, has Neanderthal genes.

Post some source for bottleneck, I don't recognise what you are talking about.

Interbreeding with Neanderthals doesn't mean anything if you don't give good evidence for their bigger IQ, which you didn't.

They did, but it were probably the parts related to senses that were bigger than in our brains, not intelligence.

They did, but so did Homo sapiens. We know of Neanderthal body painting, some non-figurative, geometric cave art, necklaces, some possible grave sites and one stone ring in a French cave. The people who lived in Blombos Cave already had cave art and body painting and graves and necklaces are very rare in archaeological record and their absence can never be taken as evidence of absence.

There is no evidence of Neanderthals having high IQ or giving it to Eurasians.

You don't have any evidence and when somebody points this out, you assume that this person is an SJW instead of checking your data once again.

>> No.8177440

>>8177428
They do tell you that, or at least there is no real drive to cover it.

Many Muslim refugees especially before big migration crisis adapt just fine

>> No.8177443

>>8177436
I agree. Atleast regarding political factors, science should be able to surpass any "PC" boundaries. Ethics may be another discussion

>> No.8177445

>>8177440
Gosh, it is working so well across mainland Europe... :^D

... Oh, wait! They're forming their own sharia police and courts, whilst harbouring wanted terrorists.

>> No.8177447

>>8177440
>Many Muslim refugees especially before big migration crisis adapt just fine

Kinda misses the point that, these are our countries, why are these foreigners coming here, living here, getting citizenship, and having a say in our government?

100 generations from now, and they'll still be visibly foreign.
Look at how long gypsies have been in europe, are they european? Not in the slightest.

>> No.8177451

>>8177445
And sexually abusing women and children on mass, whilst the police cover it up and the government deny it as 'Islamophobia' or racism and call for tolerance and peace. :^D

>> No.8177454

>>8177447
>Kinda misses the point that, these are our countries, why are these foreigners coming here, living here, getting citizenship, and having a say in our government?
Because they pay their taxes.

>> No.8177457

>>8177454
Do they? :^D

>> No.8177463

>>8177454
All of them are a net drain
Misses the point, you don't have to be a citizen, or able to vote, to pay taxes

The government & country does not exist for its own sake, they exist to serve their Nation, their people, which these immigrants by definition will never be part of.

>> No.8177470
File: 447 KB, 1612x1214, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

African americans are the best source for seeing how ethnicities differ from one another when placed on a continent sized country. It's the largest scientific experiment going. Asian americans excel, African americans get shoehorned a president and still act as if they were in Africa.

How can people argue we are all the same? We're clearly different: color, bone/muscle structure, adaptable to different activities (swimming, sprinting).

>> No.8177473

>>8177457
>>8177463
>all of them are net drain
100% untrue
>they exist to serve their Nation, their people, which these immigrants by definition will never be part of.
That's by your definition. Fucking UK colonized a big part of the world that's still in their commonwealth yet they can't accept that a paki can belong to their people.

>> No.8177478

>>8177437
>Secondly: I can't talk to anyone who pretends european colonization of africa was harmful for africans.

I never said it was harmful, but it didn't benefit the people of Africa. Colonization was about making profit and extracting resources, it was never about helping the people.

Like I said before this is the reason Africans turn away from politics and turn to warfare and mining. They gained more financially from these things.

>you unaware that these African countries have average IQ's in the 70's, low 80's, some even in the 60's?

Of course, i've browsed 4chan enough to see those pol charts(though I highly doubt they're as low as 60), are you unaware that poverty and lack of educational motivation is also a thing in Africa?

>Most post-colonial african leaders had western educations.

Not all, not even most, you posted one country leader out of all the countries to exist. I didn't say all of them lacked proper leadership, I said many of them didn't have proper leadership.

Also, did you miss the part where I stated many Africans turn away from the education system in light of other, more profiting, jobs?

>You are hand waving away the history of a whole continent as "its all whiteys fault"

Nowhere did I blame it on white people, you're projecting now. I acknowledge the current state of Africa being fucked up is on both the army advisers and the many European countries that ruled over them. I've pretty much studied the history of both Pre-colonial Africa and Post-colonial Africa, you however are making claims that indicate your pretty ignorant on both.

>> No.8177479

>>8177470
Most people don't believe it. It's just a spring-effect induced by the discriminatory situations niggers were facing in the last 30 years. Now this "spring-effect" make brainlets like you believe this will destroy the world=america, kek.

>> No.8177483

>>8177473
You're ultra-dense, I'm not talking about naturalised families who emigrated to the UK back in the 1900s, I'm talking about the masses of old-world Islamic people pouring into Europe as a whole from Arabia and th Middle East, not Pakistan or India.

>> No.8177492

>>8177437
>Africa is a net importer of food now
Africa is an entire fucking continent, obviously this is the case, because there's more than one country in Africa.

Africa is the net importer, because it's the country that needs the most help due to it's historical background.

>Do you really believe that a white ruled africa would be a net importer?

YES! Because at one point Africa was white ruled and it still needed aid because of how shit the economy got.

>Is this not a failure of africans?

It's the Africans failure for being forced in a position it had no choosing in?

>> No.8177493

>>8177483
So some Muslims are magically unable to do what other Muslims can?

>> No.8177495

>>8177437
>Africa is a net importer of food now
>From the most bountiful continent on the planet

Coincidentally it's also the biggest continent in the world. Heh go figure.

>> No.8177497

>>8177479
/pol/ also believes that segregation was truly "separate but equal", and that black people enjoyed the same standard of living during segregation. Any belief is possible when people have their own 'facts'.

>> No.8177498

>>8177495
ONE* of the biggest.

>> No.8177499

>>8177493
Holy fuck, it is like you've not read any of my posts:
>>8177394
>>8177428
>>8177445
>>8177451
>>8177483
:^D

>> No.8177502

>>8177493
>so some humans are magically unable to do what other humans can?
Irrelevant.
Every country's priority must be the well-being of their citizens, if the "massive" influx of immigrants makes a social problem, then the state has done a bad move.

>> No.8177503

nobody is born superior dumbass.

>> No.8177505

>>8177473
"I am english too"
t. mohammed

So you believe india and pakistan totally deserve their own countries
But whites do not
We'll call this logic, rationality, and equality, yes?

>>8177478
>I never said it was harmful, but it didn't benefit the people of Africa.
Contradiction

>Colonization was about making profit and extracting resources
It was never profitable

> it was never about helping the people.
Blatant, outright, lie.

>are you unaware that poverty and lack of educational motivation is also a thing in Africa?
Being poor or not going to school doesn't effect your IQ
Europe managed an industrial revolution while being poor, why can't Africa?

>I said many of them didn't have proper leadership.

It's excuses, excuses, excuses
The ONLY thing you can actually claim, is that marxists in the west prematurely granted independence, to corrupt incompetent leaders in africa. And that democracy doesn't work in the west, it sure as hell won't work in Africa. Even then, this is not a reason, merely an excuse.

100 years from now, you'll still be making excuses.

>I've pretty much studied the history of both Pre-colonial Africa and Post-colonial Africa
hehe, and I'm sure you've learned 1000 excuses for why Africa is shit, all of them ignoring the cold hard fact that Africans are dumb as hell.

>> No.8177506

>>8176458
Because money isn't free of that bias. Getting funded matters

>> No.8177510

>>8177505
> The White Man's Burden
HAHAHAHAHAH

>> No.8177512

>>8177497
>and that black people enjoyed the same standard of living during segregation.
There you go again, talking about equality of outcomes, rather than equality of treatment/law & freedom.

>>8177492
Africa WASN'T a net importer up until very recently.

>> No.8177514

>>8177505
Leave this sub and never return

>> No.8177515

>>8177499
Ok so that means that it's impossible to ever integrate because uh scary rapefugees? Nobody expects massive migration to just pass without any trouble, and those guys are mostly refugees, some may stay but they are supposed to be sent home after war. War which was started thanks to particularly bad foreign policy of some nations.
>>8177502
>Every country's priority must be the well-being of their citizens
And immigrants become citizens in many cases.

>> No.8177517

>>8177437
>Secondly: I can't talk to anyone who pretends european colonization of africa was harmful for africans.

While the Europeans did set up more modern trade routes and build some infrastructure, this infrastructure were more for the Europeans coming to Africa and not the African people themselves.

Colonization destroyed many communities and traditions that were otherwise pretty important in the continent. Broke the peoples spirits and put them at the lowest of the low, then pretty much pulled out all of a sudden and left the continent to fix itself while also providing foreign aid.

>> No.8177519

>>8177515
No? It is because they form auto-segregating microcultures that breed old-world Islamic views and create non-Muslim no-go zones, unless you want to get kicked in by the illegal sharia police.

>> No.8177521

>>8177512
>Africa WASN'T a net importer up until very recently.

Yes, because of the shit state of a history it had in the past.

>> No.8177522

>>8177505
>Europe managed an industrial revolution while being poor, why can't Africa?
Top kek
Ladies and gentlemen, europe is an enterpreneur!
This guy was different. The majority of people didn't want to invest in something new, you brainlet. Learn some history you dumb fuck.

>It was never profitable
KEK
>helping people, not helping people
Irrelevant. That's not how economy works.

>Being poor or not going to school doesn't effect your IQ
Another denialist on the list. KEk

>Africa is like this and the companies are like this and nothing else! Why don't niggers just do this?!
top kek

>> No.8177525

>>8177505
>So you believe india and pakistan totally deserve their own countries
>But whites do not
What? I am not against migration to any of those. Polices like kicking out all the whites made Africa even worse.

>> No.8177528

>>8177515
>And immigrants become citizens in many cases.
That's just a concept, the ideal immigrant population should be limited. Multiculturalism is dangerous for the whole society. The discomfort makes the people ideologies unstable and this situation helps "past" ideologies to raise.

>> No.8177530

>>8177515
> to ever integrate
There is no such thing as "integration".

What the leftists attempt to do is fabricate some new universal value based nation in the country, which everyone is supposed to identify with.

It ofc won't work, since its a contradiction of human nature.

>and those guys are mostly refugees
None of them fit any definition of refugee, and 90% aren't from any place with war.

>but they are supposed to be sent home after war.
Obviously none will ever return, thats not the point or purpose of this.

Again ofc, you miss the point, they are not one of us, they do not belong here, our countries are not social engineering experiments, they are homes for our people.

>>8177522
>Whereever I am, I must shitpost

t. you
Post your evidence that attending school will cause dramatic, 30+ IQ improvements in people
I'll be waiting.

>> No.8177536

>>8177530
>t.
confirmed /pol/ard
>Post your evidence that attending school will cause dramatic, 30+ IQ improvements in people
I'll be waiting.
Or you could just check the IQ of house-education whites. What a brainlet.

Even though you are using pseudoscience as an argument you still fail to demonstrate your delusions. KEk

>> No.8177537

>>8177530
>None of them fit any definition of refugee, and 90% aren't from any place with war.
Statistics? How is a man running from war torn country where one of sides brutally executes any opposition not a refugee?

I am really tired of your talk about people. It's one bullshit measurement. Your country isn't made for some genetic type of person. Many countries originate from a bunch of tribes previously considering themselves hostile uniting.

And universal values were implemented with the birth of USA that overrode the notion of muh country since everyone there was a fucking immigrant.

>> No.8177539

>>8177492
>Africa is the net importer, because it's the country that needs the most help due to it's historical background.

Oh boy. Even the collective group of farmers employed on a farm in Rhodesia acquiring decades of each couldn't manage the farms they had taken from the white farm owners, even with all the farm equipment left behind.

A breadbasket gone. Southern Africa as a whole is going backwards on every metric measurable, from life expectancy, to crime and education levels.

>> No.8177542
File: 149 KB, 863x396, Countries_by_Real_GDP_Growth_Rate_(2014).svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8177505
>>I never said it was harmful, but it didn't benefit the people of Africa.

That is not a contradiction. It didn't harm the nation to have a bit of infrastructure added to the land, but these infrastructures didn't benefit the people.

>It was never profitable

How so? The Europeans got valuable resources from the ordeal.

>Blatant, outright, lie.

Instead of calling it a lie, speak on how so it's a lie.

>Being poor or not going to school doesn't effect your IQ

IT does effect your will to think properly

>Europe managed an industrial revolution while being poor, why can't Africa?

Not on their own, there were multiple hands in play to help them climb out of their dark age. It benefited Europeans to be more connected to the other people (Asians and Arabs), African Countries were pretty much isolated away from every other group.

>It's excuses, excuses, excuses
Wrong, you saying these are excuses are you failing to comprehend and accept the information provided. Given the same effect that African countries had, India was also colonized, but at a more respectful pace, meaning they held on to political powers. However India is also in turmoil after the powers let up on them.

>100 years from now, you'll still be making excuses.

Only time will tell. As of recent many African countries have seen the highest GDP rates it's seen in a long time. Pic related.

>hehe, and I'm sure you've learned 1000 excuses for why Africa is shit, all of them ignoring the cold hard fact that Africans are dumb as hell.

You're obviously a kid. I know now. Carry on then, I want you to know i'm not mad, nor am I disappointed.

>> No.8177544

>>8177537
So, we should regress by allowing massively conflicting old-world Islamic cultures to utterly reshape our culture for tolerance? You're the definition of regressive left.

>> No.8177545

>>8177539
>Even the collective group of farmers employed on a farm in Rhodesia acquiring decades of each couldn't manage the farms they had taken from the white farm owners, even with all the farm equipment left behind.

Because they lack proper farming education. Remember when we went over this early. About how Africans had agriculture pre-colonial days?

Do I need to post more proof or are you not willing to accept facts posted?

>> No.8177548

>>8177537
>Your country isn't made for some genetic type of person.
It actually explicitly is, dumbass
Ever heard of the phrase "Nation-state"?
The US was an explicitly white country as well.
Blacks were slaves, injuns were not citizens.

>Many countries originate from a bunch of tribes previously considering themselves hostile uniting.
So you contradict yourself now?

What the founding fathers meant in their rhetoric, and what leftists take it to mean today is very different.

>>8177536
So let me get this correct
If you had twins
And one of them decided to be home schooled, or just not schooled at all
The other went to public school

How many IQ points do you believe the one attending public school will gain? 10? 20?

>> No.8177551

>>8177517
>providing foreign aid

Used by the upper middle classes to feel holier than thou. Also to cut farming in Africa by importing higher grain qualities undermining to the local grains while feeding a demographic explosion on a people who can't even feed themselves.

Do you believe we shouldn't provide aid while million starve in the hope of saving hundreds of millions from starvation in the future?

>> No.8177552

>>8177548
> What the founding fathers meant in their rhetoric, and what leftists take it to mean today is very different.

Have you read their personal writings? It's pretty obvious what they meant.
The US was founded on compromise.

>> No.8177554

>>8177552
You can't comprise if you get kicked to near death for entering a non-Muslim no-go zone. Not to mention, I doubt they'll put their old-world Islamic jihad against the kafir on hold for you, because you want to talk about "muh feels".

>> No.8177555

>>8177544
Why should we allow them to reshape our culture? Being humanitarian is part of my culture and upbringing. Should we instead vote for far right that will reshape us more in the image of Islamic shitholes? In some years after we finally deal with the fucking ISIS which was the doing of retarded foreign policies by the likes of USA, the crisis will be just over like that.
>>8177548
>US was explicitly white
But it wasn't explicitly about muh people and no migrants. Europe couldn't think that a Pole could be French. USA thought that a Pole and a French could be American. How different is it from today? Why can't we consider Kim from Korea a Canadian if he immigrates?
>So you contradict yourself now?
I am literally showing that who is considered the people is artificial. The British, Welsh, and Scott are all considered to be the people of UK yet it's not unnatural.

>> No.8177557

I remember reading something about a psychological study that explores holocaust deniers. It's funny, because they're literally so detached from reality they've actually inspired an academic study on their stupidity.

>> No.8177558

>>8177551
>Also to cut farming in Africa by importing higher grain qualities undermining to the local grains while feeding a demographic explosion on a people who can't even feed themselves.

Note: The people fed themselves for thousands of years...so there must be another reason why they can't do it now. It's logical to assume the culture they had that once put food in their mouths were lost a long time ago, with the abolishing of said culture.

>Do you believe we shouldn't provide aid while million starve in the hope of saving hundreds of millions from starvation in the future?

I believe we need to go back to the method one Thomas Sankara had in play. But once again a good stand up innovational leader was killed before his plan could come to it's prime.

>> No.8177559

>>8177554
You're the one who brought it up.

>> No.8177561

>>8177548
>How many IQ points do you believe the one attending public school will gain? 10? 20?
>believe
>public school
KEK
Using pseudoscience and "intuition"? Typical /pol/ard