[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 20 KB, 141x156, New_logo_purple_fun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7677696 No.7677696[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

...And now, a poem, by yours truly. I dedicate this poem to all those who were lost in their thoughts in these confused times, and then discovered Rational Wiki.

"My peers convinced me, that there was no middle ground in politics, that both sides were extreme, and that both had their plus sides; the answer was in between, then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe that vaccines caused autism and didn't work, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe in homeopathic medicine and buy herbal supplements, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be treated by "energy healers" and chiropractors, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be a creationist, but then I found Rational Wiki.

South Park told me that Global Warming was just a liberal hoax and scam, that any geologist could tell me so, and to shout MANBEARPIG at Al Gore for his Oscar winning Powerpoint Presentations. Then I found Rational Wiki.

Hollywood action stars told me that Gun Control was for "pussies", then I found Rational Wiki.

Penn & Teller would protect me against frauds and charlatans but also tell me that environmentalism and public safety laws were bad, then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be a "libertarian" and vote Ron Paul, but then I found Rational Wiki.

Encyclopedia Dramatica told me that being an apathetic apolitical troll and stalking and harassing folks was cool, then I found RationalWiki.

Maddox and Dick Masterson taught me that chauvinism was funny, but then I found Rational Wiki.

GamerGate told me that feminism in games is bad and that it was all about "ethics", but then I found Rational Wiki.

I was a moron, but now I am not, thanks to Rational Wiki.

I was liberal once, and now I am liberal again, thanks to Rational Wiki.

I was right once, and now I am right again, thanks to Rational Wiki.

They tell me to "do my own research", and I do, from Rational Wiki. "

Rationalwiki.org