[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 927 KB, 2000x2000, afterlife.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7676490 No.7676490 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /sci/ please help me understanding these few stuff :

1) Electric field made by you and me (our electrons) is spreading into infinity into the universe , its just very very small the longer the distance is?Or its always zero due to "opposite" fields from other objects?

2)When I light a match , the air around becomes hot , so it begins to fly up (spread) due to heat? Does it only flies up or in all directions? Where does that heat "ends up" in the end? Since it cannot be destroyed right? Is it evenly distributed to air molecules up to the edge of our atmosphere?

3)Is Universe a hologram? :(

>> No.7676520

>>7676490

>1
Inverse square law.
>2
Mostly up, but in all directions. The heat spreads out at a predictable rate, eventually it "even out" but over such a huge timescale that it doesn't matter.
>3
You don't understand what is meant by "hologram" in that question. Also no, it can merely be modeled as tho it were one.

>> No.7676536

>>7676520
1) So it is never truly zero?
2)Huge timescale,roughly how long?So even small heat and actions we do , are changing surrounding environment permanently (of course in a small amount,but still changing it), forever?I mean that heat we produced will never "disappear"?