[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 383 KB, 1920x1080, 1425160874793 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7167176 No.7167176 [Reply] [Original]

Alright guys
We have a problem, and we need a solution.
It is (or should be) known to all of us that the scam of the 21st century has gone too far. This is of course the notion that climate change is being caused by humans.
For any misled scientists who wish to debate me on it, please read this first:
1.) Al Gore is known to show that there is a relationship between co2 and temperature over time, and as one increases so does the other. What he leaves out of this information, is that the temperature increases 800 years BEFORE the co2 concentration. This makes the claim that co2 increasing over time affects temperature false. The reason co2 increases when temperature increases is because quantities of it trapped in icecaps escapes in warm periods.
2.)Co2's heating is NOT LINEAR. After a certain point, the amount of co2 in the atmosphere will not matter and the temperature will stay the same. This level has been hit multiple times (consider 7000ppm in the last ice age vs 400ppm today

If you would like to make any arguments against me, please do. I would like to have a civilized debate.
3.)During the major industrial boom of the 40's to 70's, temperature DROPPED.

Now for the point of the thread.
About 60-80% of Americans believe that global warming is caused by humans and is an important issue.
These Americans are instating laws that make millions for people like Al Gore, and waste billions on projects and laws that make life harder for the majority of Americans.
Worst of all, these people are all being lied to, and it is extremely easy to prove. As environmentalists make wild claims about global warming, they do not use evidence, but say "the majority of scientists agree." As scientists, we know this means nothing because any human who makes observations is a scientist.
The media eats it up, and censors those who oppose environmentalists, calling them "holocaust deniers" and claiming they are being paid off by oil corporations.
>cont in next post

>> No.7167179

>>7167176
hehehehehe sure got them

>> No.7167187
File: 1.05 MB, 1920x1200, Cuernos_del_Paine_from_Lake_Pehoé.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7167176
In reality, anyone can see that these men who work to oppose environmentalists are not rich, and under lots of stress. They receive hate mail, death threats, and are pushed down by the media.
These men are just scientists trying to relay the data they found to politicians. These politicians WILL NOT listen.
Al Gore has been asked to debate more than 30 times, and he has always declined.
Any global warming discussion ends whenever a scientist offers a debate. The man of science is cut out, while the politicians give each other awards and circlejerk at rallys.

As the scientific community, we must do whatever we can to help the truth reach those who need it most.
these lies cannot continue.

Thank you for your time, please feel free to comment, add insight, or open up discussion for a debate.

>> No.7167587

>>7167176
>envarrnmennulists makin' millions
"Everywhere I go, I see teachers driving Ferraris,
research scientists drinking champagne!"
– Krusty the Klown, "The Simpsons" (Feb. 1996)

>> No.7167595

Bait
Sage

>> No.7167649

>make sure not to fall for it
DICK BUTT

>> No.7168057

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.7168075
File: 53 KB, 625x626, 1424439552452.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>As scientists, we know this means nothing because any human who makes observations is a scientist.
gr8 b8 m8